Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,770 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Atiku Abubakar ARISE News Interview At 8:30am 22nd July - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar ARISE News Interview At 8:30am 22nd July (35247 Views)

2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) / Atiku Abubakar ARISE News Interview (Full Video) / President Buhari's ARISE News Interview (Full Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar ARISE News Interview At 8:30am 22nd July by tuoyoojo(m): 10:41pm On Jul 21, 2022
Think9ja:

It's not a live interview.
It's a recorded one.
Rufai didn't even take part in the interview, only Reuben and Tundu

Haaaa.....that rufai guy is ruthless....even though low key you would know he is obidient but he didn't go easy on obi during his interview

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar ARISE News Interview At 8:30am 22nd July by Lexious100263: 10:44pm On Jul 21, 2022
Same here.

I feel Atiku is not mentally lazy. I feel he isn't just as intellectually sound like Obi.

But the most part I am also interested in is BAT appearing on Arise as well.

Obi &Atiku should keep please setting new standards for publicity. Buhari cannot do his own, the APC will now present us with a ProMaxBold2.3 Version.

onyengbu:
I am sure Atiku will perform moderately.

I am only interested in EscoBatinho!

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar ARISE News Interview At 8:30am 22nd July by Think9ja(m): 10:45pm On Jul 21, 2022
Frankitibobo:
Atiku no go sleep this night, he will be rehearsing the lies he wants to give to us

No be live interview ogbeni
They don do the interview today, na tomorrow de go play am.
Re: Atiku Abubakar ARISE News Interview At 8:30am 22nd July by aariwa(m): 10:59pm On Jul 21, 2022
Malocity:

Sometimes you this OBIDIENT group of people tend to forget in a hurry that this your same Obi was a running mate to Atiku under PDP.

The Atiku 2018 plan penned down as plan to fix Nigeria, was it written by Obi? Or the level of unpreparedness Obi is towards his presidential ambition.

Don't be surprised when he will step down and all your OBIDIENT chants and support spirit will be humbled and then you shall know that what you see is far from reality when you talk politics. Make una relax, campaign time no too far again.
Obidient or whatever is for youngsters like you not me.I have known him personally since his entry into politics in 2002(I don’t know how old you were then) .Nobody believed he could ever win the elections until like 4 weeks to the date.During his 8 years the state house of assembly was 100-80% opposition Pdp / ACN but he still succeeded.Before politics one of his businesses was franchise for importation of ovaltine, Amarula etc into west Africa .Population of west Africa should be more than 300 million.and imagine one man owning that franchise and you think he will step down for anyone…youngsters of nowadays…smh PDP ticket of 2019 was used to sell himself to a wider part of the electorate.If his mindset was like the average Nigerian politician mindset you think he could have distinguished himself today? People’s mindsets distinguish the poor from the chaff in society including the many poor youngsters wasting away their time and lifes doing flatiino -afonjaa online .It’s two parallel lines that never meet

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar ARISE News Interview At 8:30am 22nd July by UnknownT: 11:43pm On Jul 21, 2022
tuoyoojo:
Yeee! Atiku get mind to face panel for Arise tv

Was thinking he would go to NTA

Give him to rufai and the other moderators

Let them barbecue him with questions he cannot answers
it is not live. Exclusive interview, it had been done already in his house
Re: Atiku Abubakar ARISE News Interview At 8:30am 22nd July by clothingonline(m): 11:47pm On Jul 21, 2022
Recorded interview
Re: Atiku Abubakar ARISE News Interview At 8:30am 22nd July by Georgejeez: 11:54pm On Jul 21, 2022
I will wake up by 7:30 am to hear the golden words of the Unifier and Nigeria's incoming president, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar ARISE News Interview At 8:30am 22nd July by Charmingpet: 12:42am On Jul 22, 2022
Olaoluwa122:
When will Emilokan also go for interview??
u just said my mind, at least he needs to answer some questions.
Re: Atiku Abubakar ARISE News Interview At 8:30am 22nd July by Charmingpet: 12:46am On Jul 22, 2022
Georgejeez:
I will wake up by 7:30 am to hear the golden words of the Unifier and Nigeria's incoming president, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar
another Fulani man that couldn't condemn the killing of a Christian lady for blasphemy. Welldone

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar ARISE News Interview At 8:30am 22nd July by Duru009(m): 1:09am On Jul 22, 2022
ARISE tv is the BEST television station in Nigeria now......

#Seum will soon join them......
Re: Atiku Abubakar ARISE News Interview At 8:30am 22nd July by ogbonti: 1:48am On Jul 22, 2022
Abdullah36:
Okay let's wait and see what fake promises he is gonna made.

Atiku will destroy his presidential bid tomorrow with his own mouth - enough of hiding - let's hear him

I hope Dr. Abati, Rufai and Tundun will be hard on him like they have been on others grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar ARISE News Interview At 8:30am 22nd July by BluntCrazeMan: 3:24am On Jul 22, 2022
Ok Naa..
They will be painting words for him.
They will not ask him real critical Questions.
Re: Atiku Abubakar ARISE News Interview At 8:30am 22nd July by Babastrong(m): 3:52am On Jul 22, 2022
Even KANU In dss custody will be looking at those OBI-KU-LATERS as if they are fools.
Re: Atiku Abubakar ARISE News Interview At 8:30am 22nd July by Zeezenho: 4:11am On Jul 22, 2022
Skyfornia:
Can't wait for presidential debate

That's not gonna happen Batman and the Dubai moneyman will not show up.
Re: Atiku Abubakar ARISE News Interview At 8:30am 22nd July by Doyou2019: 4:14am On Jul 22, 2022
aariwa:
Obidient or whatever is for youngsters like you not me.I have known him personally since his entry into politics in 2002(I don’t know how old you were then) .Nobody believed he could ever win the elections until like 4 weeks to the date.During his 8 years the state house of assembly was 100-80% opposition Pdp / ACN but he still succeeded.Before politics one of his businesses was franchise for importation of ovaltine, Amarula etc into west Africa .Population of west Africa should be more than 300 million.and imagine one man owning that franchise and you think he will step down for anyone…youngsters of nowadays…smh PDP ticket of 2019 was used to sell himself to a wider part of the electorate.If his mindset was like the average Nigerian politician mindset you think he could have distinguished himself today? People’s mindsets distinguish the poor from the chaff in society including the many poor youngsters wasting away their time and lifes doing flatiino -afonjaa online .It’s two parallel lines that never meet
Great take here.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar ARISE News Interview At 8:30am 22nd July by Doyou2019: 4:19am On Jul 22, 2022
Zeezenho:

That's not gonna happen Batman and the Dubai moneyman will not show up.
I wonder what old politicians like Atiku and Tinubu have to fear from debates. I mean, if these two are really who they say they are, coming out live on TV and showing Nigerians the stuff they have up there should be a walk in the park na, or shouldn't it? Well, unless they really aren't worth much asides stolen wealth, national debates shouldn't be causing them to lose precious grey hair na. grin
Let their supporters sha urge their old men to come out, this time around. Enough of hiding behind their wives' skirts grin

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar ARISE News Interview At 8:30am 22nd July by zionstaar75: 7:09am On Jul 22, 2022
Musty42gud:
Next President insha Allah
Since south no wan wise up
grin
Atiku the gay thief?God forbid

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar ARISE News Interview At 8:30am 22nd July by SmartPolician: 8:17am On Jul 22, 2022
Tinubu should be the next so he can tell us more about Agabdo and 50 million soldiers cheesy

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar ARISE News Interview At 8:30am 22nd July by sencekompis: 8:20am On Jul 22, 2022
ADEYINKA GRANDSON is very correct about the ibos HORRIBLE TRIBE

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar ARISE News Interview At 8:30am 22nd July by adigun4mee(m): 8:21am On Jul 22, 2022
I’m 100% Atikulated because my Gov. is an Atikulate Gov.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar ARISE News Interview At 8:30am 22nd July by Svoboda(m): 8:21am On Jul 22, 2022
Snippets of the interview showed Atiku being untruthful when he said he joined the AC in 2007 because of zoning disagreements in Pdp, whereas his reason for moving was on the basis of his falling out with OBJ when it became obvious he wasnt penciled to be his successor.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar ARISE News Interview At 8:30am 22nd July by cern: 8:21am On Jul 22, 2022
DeZoro:
Ok let see what he want to say.
na eyes you dey use hear. IPIG baztard. grin grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar ARISE News Interview At 8:30am 22nd July by MarketDispatch: 8:21am On Jul 22, 2022
Atiku that wants to share Nigeria to his friends

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar ARISE News Interview At 8:30am 22nd July by duduade: 8:24am On Jul 22, 2022
Think9ja:

It's not a live interview.
It's a recorded one.
Rufai didn't even take part in the interview, only Reuben and Tundu

Exactly

So to his supporters shouting bla bla bla bla
The joke is on you all

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar ARISE News Interview At 8:30am 22nd July by SavageResponse(m): 8:25am On Jul 22, 2022
Who cares?!
Re: Atiku Abubakar ARISE News Interview At 8:30am 22nd July by SaturnNick(m): 8:25am On Jul 22, 2022
Following
Re: Atiku Abubakar ARISE News Interview At 8:30am 22nd July by Arysexy(m): 8:27am On Jul 22, 2022
Wake me up when Fraudnibu Agbado Emilokan makes himself available for Arise TV interview.

For now the race is between Obi and Atiku, but Obi is the choice

1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar ARISE News Interview At 8:30am 22nd July by Ofunaofu: 8:28am On Jul 22, 2022
Olaoluwa122:
When will Emilokan also go for interview??

The Emilokan crooner does not need to go for any interview because it is his turn to be the president grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar ARISE News Interview At 8:30am 22nd July by Selfy(m): 8:29am On Jul 22, 2022
What has baba not said
He's been on the news for time immemorial
Nothing new to say really
Jst go and rest sir
Ishan man say so because we are obi dient ethnic minority

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar ARISE News Interview At 8:30am 22nd July by Spain007(m): 8:30am On Jul 22, 2022
Skyfornia:
Can't wait for presidential debate

me too.... though Tinubu will be absent on that day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures As Obidients March For Peter Obi In Calabar, Cross River State / First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. / Nigerians React To APC Disqualification Of Adebayo Shittu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.