Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Advice Needed On How To Do Welcome Back To A Sim MTN Said It's Not Correct - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice Needed On How To Do Welcome Back To A Sim MTN Said It's Not Correct (284 Views)

Advice Needed On My Late Dad's 1st Remembrance / My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed On How To Do Welcome Back To A Sim MTN Said It's Not Correct by Whyzaid(f): 10:04pm On Jul 21, 2022
What could have been done to my husband's sim that made MTN be saying it is not correct.

What happened was that my husband's phone was stolen yesterday night while returning home from work and the phone was switched off immediately but dialing the line this morning, MTN started saying the number is not correct and on getting to the bank too, all the money in the account has been withdrawn. Please how can a welcome back be done to a sim that MTN said it's not correct
Re: Advice Needed On How To Do Welcome Back To A Sim MTN Said It's Not Correct by faithfull18(f): 10:13pm On Jul 21, 2022
Go to any MTN office around you. You will need to go with your NIN card.
Re: Advice Needed On How To Do Welcome Back To A Sim MTN Said It's Not Correct by padi94(m): 10:24pm On Jul 21, 2022
So you dey call stolen phone make the people wey thief am so wetin for you?? angry

They meant to say your head no correct,they mistakenly say the number no correct grin

Ps, let your husband go and welcome it back with his NIN if he was the one that registered the line.
Re: Advice Needed On How To Do Welcome Back To A Sim MTN Said It's Not Correct by Whyzaid(f): 10:32pm On Jul 21, 2022
faithfull18:
Go to any MTN office around you. You will need to go with your NIN card.
Thanks for this
Re: Advice Needed On How To Do Welcome Back To A Sim MTN Said It's Not Correct by Whyzaid(f): 10:33pm On Jul 21, 2022
padi94:
So you dey call stolen phone make the people wey thief am so wetin for you?? angry

They meant to say your head no correct,they mistakenly say the number no correct grin

Ps, let your husband go and welcome it back with his NIN if he was the one that registered the line.
Thanks for the insult, don't get your first point though

(1) (Reply)

Designer Handmade Bags Online / Facts You Must Know About Marriage / How To Keep Your Home Cool In This Hot Weather

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.