Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,900 members, 7,844,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Portable Officially An Apc Member As Mc Oluomo Help Him Clear His Issues And End - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Officially An Apc Member As Mc Oluomo Help Him Clear His Issues And End (1084 Views)

Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' / Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead / Ali Baba As MC At Fatima Dangote’s Wedding: The Challenges Faced By The Comedian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Portable Officially An Apc Member As Mc Oluomo Help Him Clear His Issues And End by desmag1(m): 11:00pm On Jul 21, 2022
BREAKING! PORTABLE officially an APC member as MC OLUOMO help him clear his issues and endorse him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTBjW7MWp1c

1 Like

Re: Portable Officially An Apc Member As Mc Oluomo Help Him Clear His Issues And End by doggedfighter(f): 11:05pm On Jul 21, 2022
He's home finally.

1 Like

Re: Portable Officially An Apc Member As Mc Oluomo Help Him Clear His Issues And End by RedChiefPriest: 11:13pm On Jul 21, 2022
Lol people like this dude has no sense of loyalty but since our politicians lack loyalty and honesty also, he is just the perfect match for their party.
Normally if naija na better country hand suppose touch am wella for saying he be the founder of 1milli boys.
Saw one of his video shaking some dude,it looks like eiye fraternity kinda of handshake but probably it is fellow 1 million boys members.

Dj! 2 calabash of cold palmwine for me
Barman! Play me "birds of the same feather" by Mr Ibu and Rihanna.

4 Likes

Re: Portable Officially An Apc Member As Mc Oluomo Help Him Clear His Issues And End by slimjohn2k5: 11:13pm On Jul 21, 2022
The street relates with the street

2 Likes

Re: Portable Officially An Apc Member As Mc Oluomo Help Him Clear His Issues And End by desmag1(m): 11:18pm On Jul 21, 2022
doggedfighter:
He's home finally.

Lol
Re: Portable Officially An Apc Member As Mc Oluomo Help Him Clear His Issues And End by doggedfighter(f): 11:21pm On Jul 21, 2022
desmag1:

Lol

Where he truly belongs grin
Re: Portable Officially An Apc Member As Mc Oluomo Help Him Clear His Issues And End by PerfectStranger(m): 11:35pm On Jul 21, 2022
Trenches recognize trenches.

1 Like

Re: Portable Officially An Apc Member As Mc Oluomo Help Him Clear His Issues And End by laluski(m): 12:00am On Jul 22, 2022
PerfectStranger:

Simple
Re: Portable Officially An Apc Member As Mc Oluomo Help Him Clear His Issues And End by saintkeppy(m): 12:10am On Jul 22, 2022
Agbero People's Party (APC)

1 Like

Re: Portable Officially An Apc Member As Mc Oluomo Help Him Clear His Issues And End by Fathai(m): 12:30am On Jul 22, 2022
Portable always in the news for the wrong reason. The most Important thing is, he is making money. However, remember that Tinubu is too desperate, he does not have any good wish or good intention for any sane human being. Obi is the answer that can make Nigeria come back to its feet. OBI is the answer to Nigerias problem

1 Like

Re: Portable Officially An Apc Member As Mc Oluomo Help Him Clear His Issues And End by desmag1(m): 1:55am On Jul 22, 2022
PerfectStranger:

Lol
Re: Portable Officially An Apc Member As Mc Oluomo Help Him Clear His Issues And End by Gadafii: 2:19am On Jul 22, 2022
From portable to fake bishops, APC sincerely owe nigeria and Nigerians apology
The only thing Buhari owe us now is free and fair election in 2023

1 Like

Re: Portable Officially An Apc Member As Mc Oluomo Help Him Clear His Issues And End by desmag1(m): 9:53pm On Jul 22, 2022
PORTABLE you have nothing Stop being fo0lish. I blame OBI CUBANA for this. A USA based Nigerian said

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWPVXD2ASso
Re: Portable Officially An Apc Member As Mc Oluomo Help Him Clear His Issues And End by desmag1(m): 9:14am On Jul 27, 2022
My fans will flght me, I gat 1 million fans. PORTABLE REACTED TO BEING DISQUALIFIED BY HEADIES.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0RdiPXMx_Y

(1) (Reply)

2face Idibia Live In October In Canada! See Inside For Details / I discovered this website where you could respectfully hookup / I’m More Of A Musician Than An Actress - Stella Damasus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.