Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,250 members, 7,829,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Anambra House Of Assembly Approves Soludo’s Request To Borrow ₦100 Billion - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra House Of Assembly Approves Soludo’s Request To Borrow ₦100 Billion (11821 Views)

Delta Assembly Approves ₦‎100 Billion Loan For Okowa / Aisha Yesufu Proposes Raising ₦100 Billion To Fund Peter Obi's Campaign / Jonathan's Government Offered Us 100 Billion, Buhari Should Honor It - Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra House Of Assembly Approves Soludo’s Request To Borrow ₦100 Billion by princeryle1: 5:50am On Jul 22, 2022
Resason i would gladly pick a man that can put system and process in place to Generate 40billion Monthly over a man that would save 19billion which will be squandered in 8 years

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra House Of Assembly Approves Soludo’s Request To Borrow ₦100 Billion by luxs(m): 5:52am On Jul 22, 2022
Borrowing to service borrowed loan
Re: Anambra House Of Assembly Approves Soludo’s Request To Borrow ₦100 Billion by Mrkumareze(m): 5:52am On Jul 22, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
We are going to be demanding Monthly reports from him..
Weekly reports sef, of how every dime were spent.

The truth is that Soludo should be giving us update. I haven't seen a letter of handover where Obiano stated what is left and amount the state is owing. We need all this to ascertain Soludo'starting point.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra House Of Assembly Approves Soludo’s Request To Borrow ₦100 Billion by Advocate500: 5:55am On Jul 22, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
It is now official.
Our Governor is starting off with Borrow-Borrow..
grin grin cheesy
Well.
It's Not a bad thing at all, that is, if he is going to channel the money into good use, and that he already has the repayment strategy well planned and panned out.
So, it is up to him and his Government to better put the money into good use.
AS FOR STINGINESS,,
Hmmmm..
Soludo stingy pass Peter Obi ooo..
unfortunately is for consumption, Anambra have elected another idiot in the name of a professor.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Anambra House Of Assembly Approves Soludo’s Request To Borrow ₦100 Billion by Penguin2: 5:57am On Jul 22, 2022
Godoverevery:

Yea .....that pdp guy Is someone was very intelligent during the debate.

He was clearly better than soludo and uba when it comes to modern innovation and plans.

That uba Was a disgrace....the man couldn't even make good sentences.

I was wowed by him that day.

Honestly, aside being intelligent, his ideas seemed most practical and realistic and cost effective.

Simply put, he had SMART ideas.

And please, don’t be bringing Uba into our talks. The dead has nothing in common with the living.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra House Of Assembly Approves Soludo’s Request To Borrow ₦100 Billion by Advocate500: 6:02am On Jul 22, 2022
IYDigitskill:
He already has the reimbursement approach well planned and panned out.In less than 6 months into office, Soludo is already asking for to borrow #100billion.
I hope Anambra hasn’t made a mistake?https:///borrowborrow ,but looking at it from another angle It's Not a terrible thing in any respect though , if he is going to channel the cash into accurate use
have you read the purpose of this borrowing? Bro that man is looking more like a mistake than solution i swear, i am seriously disappointed ,to renovate state and digital revenue services, is part of what this loan are meant for.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra House Of Assembly Approves Soludo’s Request To Borrow ₦100 Billion by Advocate500: 6:07am On Jul 22, 2022
Godoverevery:

Yea .....that pdp guy sounded very intelligent during the debate.

He was clearly better than soludo and uba when it comes to modern innovation and plans.

That uba Was a disgrace....the man couldn't even make good sentences.

I was wowed by him that day.
same with me ,soludo seems to be empty so long as leadership is concerned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra House Of Assembly Approves Soludo’s Request To Borrow ₦100 Billion by sunboy(m): 6:09am On Jul 22, 2022
Hiarmn:
I just have the faith somehow that this man will deliver, Is an economist for crying out loud and he knows all eyes are on him

This is why I refuse to comment on this post. The only thing he mastered in his life is to manage money and some people are just yabbing him already. I have no doubt in Soludo, I wish he could be attempt at Presidency one day.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra House Of Assembly Approves Soludo’s Request To Borrow ₦100 Billion by RexTramadol1: 6:12am On Jul 22, 2022
Assembly wey sabi

Now we will see real infrastructural development as against the dearth or deficit that was bequeathed to Soludo by successive governments.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra House Of Assembly Approves Soludo’s Request To Borrow ₦100 Billion by Nobody: 6:14am On Jul 22, 2022
It shall not be well with all the ipob and Obi Pandora liars.
Just watch how they come out to defend this huge wreckless borrowing in the state obi pandora lied he put everything in order and in place.
Re: Anambra House Of Assembly Approves Soludo’s Request To Borrow ₦100 Billion by BluntCrazeMan: 6:18am On Jul 22, 2022
Mrkumareze:

The truth is that Soludo should be giving us update.

I haven't seen a letter of handover where Obiano stated what is left and amount the state is owing.

We need all this to ascertain Soludo'starting point.

HE IS HIDING THE DOCUMENT IN ORDER TO PROTECT OBIANO..
Obiano on his own part is busy doing pepper-dem while on vacation.
Re: Anambra House Of Assembly Approves Soludo’s Request To Borrow ₦100 Billion by beardedboy(m): 6:37am On Jul 22, 2022
Penguin2:

Rehashing Tinubu’s mortgage economics, huh?

Ever been in debt before?

Ever borrowed money from a loan app to invest in something you think is “sure” only for life to happen and you are grappling with how to pay back?

I guess not.

Because if you ever have, you would realize the stupidity of Tinubu’s mortgage economics.

Things don’t always work out the way we plan them and that’s why you cannot advise anyone to take huge loans for startups. A lot of people who did have committed suicide while those still alive are either contemplating suicide too or are tired life.

It is easy to do such things in America and other developed world because there, govt helps you succeed but down here, half of the money you borrowed will be collected by govt as tax and business registration fees. You go still settle Agbero o!

So, hey, stop rehashing this Tinubu’s mortgage economics, it’s stupid.
You think you made sense, huh?

If you can't meet up with a mortgage payment then you can simply resell it for someone else.

Life happens to people everywhere. Not only in Nigeria.
Re: Anambra House Of Assembly Approves Soludo’s Request To Borrow ₦100 Billion by Golan007: 6:38am On Jul 22, 2022
sunboy:

This is why I refuse to comment on this post. The only thing he mastered in his life is to manage money and some people are just yabbing him already. I have no doubt in Soludo, I wish he could be attempt at Presidency one day.

Una don start again.

E never even manage Anambra you don dey talk Nigeria.

As i said on another thread, give it time and you guys would soon be marketing Ikpeazu.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra House Of Assembly Approves Soludo’s Request To Borrow ₦100 Billion by brandsoncharlie: 6:39am On Jul 22, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
ANAMBRA HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY APPROVES GOV. SOLUDO'S REQUEST TO BORROW N100BN FOR INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECTS; AS THE GOVERNOR SIGNS THE REVISED 2022 BUDGET INTO LAW

Source..
GOV. SOLUDO'S OFFICIAL FACEBOOK PAGE..
https://www.facebook.com/103104878681389/posts/360305219628019
He’s just happy to loot nothing else. He hasn’t said anything on what he will do with such huge funds, typical ozo kalu and his Igbo criminals nothing to show just to cry for marginalization.
Re: Anambra House Of Assembly Approves Soludo’s Request To Borrow ₦100 Billion by Penguin2: 6:39am On Jul 22, 2022
beardedboy:

You think you made sense, huh?

If you can't meet up with a mortgage payment then you can simply resell it for someone else.

Life happens to people everywhere. Not only in Nigeria.

And what happens to all the years you spent being slave to a job just to pay mortgage?

1 Like

Re: Anambra House Of Assembly Approves Soludo’s Request To Borrow ₦100 Billion by brandsoncharlie: 6:43am On Jul 22, 2022
Moh247:
cool

This man is truly an economist, that knows how financial system works

A dumb black man goes to the bank to save his resources for banks to use, while his money remains the same the bank makes intrest lending to investors

An intelligent white man, gets a sure income, goes to bank to get loan to finance a start up business, uses a loan to get a car and also gets a mortgage and a prepaid contract phone.... He pays back the loan from his profit margin within 10 years and he has access to acquire more asset, and his business earnings would have afforded him another car and another house

10 years after saving, a dumb black man, buys a Tokunbo used by the intelligent white man, he buys UK used Iphone 8 used by the white dude, and buys his first land to build after 5 years of another savings

Ur brother neva talk wetin him go use that big money do, him neva even start anything yet u don Dey hail am. grin grin
Re: Anambra House Of Assembly Approves Soludo’s Request To Borrow ₦100 Billion by Penguin2: 6:45am On Jul 22, 2022
Golan007:

Una don start again.

E never even manage Anambra you don dey talk Nigeria.

As i said on another thread, give it time and you guys would soon be marketing Ikpeazu.

Go and sit down.

We never market nonsense.

16 years after, we are still not marketing Orji Uzor Kalu because we don’t believe in his abilities.

Almost 8 years after, and we are still Okorocha’s worst nightmares because he couldn’t convince us.

Since 2015 till date, we have remained Ikpeazu’s most ardent critics and will remain so.

We are not like you people.

You defended as still defend Aregbesola despite his woeful performance in Osun.

Today, despite his woeful performance in Ogun, you people still carry Eleyi Dapo Dagboru for head like Gala.

Which Yoruba politician do you people hate for poor performance and not for going against Jagabandit?

5 Likes

Re: Anambra House Of Assembly Approves Soludo’s Request To Borrow ₦100 Billion by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:45am On Jul 22, 2022
Only if obi have build their IGR there won't be need for borrowing today.

Obi is a money saver not am economic builder.

1 Like

Re: Anambra House Of Assembly Approves Soludo’s Request To Borrow ₦100 Billion by beardedboy(m): 6:46am On Jul 22, 2022
Penguin2:

And what happens to all the years you spent being slave to a job just to pay mortgage?
Ask Google, please.

It's too early for pettiness.
Re: Anambra House Of Assembly Approves Soludo’s Request To Borrow ₦100 Billion by matm: 6:52am On Jul 22, 2022
But Ngige said during his tenure dt revenue from main market alone is more than enough to develope Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Anambra House Of Assembly Approves Soludo’s Request To Borrow ₦100 Billion by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 22, 2022
cern:
Stupid leaders. They can't think of how to generate revenue unless they borrow. They should all go and learn from Asiwaju.

In spite of excessively taxing Lagosians, Lagos has still borrowed more money than all other states. Lagos is the most indebted state in Nigeria.

Get your facts right

3 Likes

Re: Anambra House Of Assembly Approves Soludo’s Request To Borrow ₦100 Billion by Resurrection212: 6:59am On Jul 22, 2022
The problem of Nigeria is our 1999 constitution that gave free hands to politicians to steal public funds.

1 Like

Re: Anambra House Of Assembly Approves Soludo’s Request To Borrow ₦100 Billion by tonyson010(m): 6:59am On Jul 22, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
It is now official.
Our Governor is starting off with Borrow-Borrow..
grin grin cheesy
Well.
It's Not a bad thing at all, that is, if he is going to channel the money into good use, and that he already has the repayment strategy well planned and panned out.
So, it is up to him and his Government to better put the money into good use.
AS FOR STINGINESS,,
Hmmmm..
Soludo stingy pass Peter Obi ooo..

We are also cleaning our wage bill, increasing focus on paying off the back log of pensions and gratuity arrears, including those of Local Government workers.
Obiano's infrastructures is generating much and he left office leaving debt to be paid by d next governor. same person some people are praising to be better than Obi.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra House Of Assembly Approves Soludo’s Request To Borrow ₦100 Billion by omenka(m): 6:59am On Jul 22, 2022
I believe Soludo will make judicious use of the loan. I just have a feeling that man is trustworthy.

Try this with Ortom. If he borrows such, if up to ten billion makes it to the intended purpose, then he should be awarded a Nobel prize in honesty.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra House Of Assembly Approves Soludo’s Request To Borrow ₦100 Billion by NwaMamaIwota(f): 7:04am On Jul 22, 2022
omenka:
I believe Soludo will make judicious use of the loan. I just have a feeling that man is trustworthy.

Try this with Ortom. If he borrows such, if up to ten billion makes it to the intended purpose, then he should be awarded a Nobel prize in honesty.
Ortom is good

1 Like

Re: Anambra House Of Assembly Approves Soludo’s Request To Borrow ₦100 Billion by Sammy07: 7:05am On Jul 22, 2022
Penguin2:

Peter Obi ruled Anambra for 8 years without borrowing a dime.

The other I also read somewhere that Oyetola has not borrowed one naira so far as Osun governor.

Yet in less than 6 months into office, Soludo is already requesting to borrow #100billion.

I hope Anambra hasn’t made a mistake?

The bolded are true

1 Like

Re: Anambra House Of Assembly Approves Soludo’s Request To Borrow ₦100 Billion by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 22, 2022
This one don start with him cunning plan.

1 Like

Re: Anambra House Of Assembly Approves Soludo’s Request To Borrow ₦100 Billion by lugado: 7:14am On Jul 22, 2022
That's a man that knows what he's doing. Obi was just a manager. Make him the minister of finance and he'll perform excellently well.
But Soludo is a thinker, a planner and he has a vison for the state.
This is someone lagos needs

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EU Offers Nigeria $450 Million To Fight Corruption / Umahi's Defection: PDP Should Negotiate with South-East - Walid Jubril / LP Treasurer Oparah Asks Abure To Account For N3.5bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.