Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

The Spirit Of Heavenly Soldier - Emoji Devotions - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Spirit Of Heavenly Soldier - Emoji Devotions (104 Views)

Magnus Ebere Sells Heavenly Subscription Cards To Church Members / "Spirit Of Beersheba Sent Me To Seduce Catholic Priests In Amaruru, Imo" (VIDEO) / Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Spirit Of Heavenly Soldier - Emoji Devotions by sweetmusictv: 5:54am On Jul 22, 2022
An Emoji Devotional for Fri, July 2022

Topic: The Spirit of heavenly Soldier

Highlight:

Men, brethren, and fathers, hear ye my defence which I make now unto you.
Acts 22:1 KJV

The wicked flee when no one pursues them, But the righteous are as bold as a lion.
Proverbs 28:1 AMP

When they heard that he was addressing them in the Hebrew dialect, they became even more quiet. And he continued,
Acts 22:2 AMP

The Spirit of Paul is the Spirit of a heavenly soldier. Most Christians do not know that we were given power and authority to exercise this Spirit daily cf Luke 9:1. As a Christian, we have been commissioned by Christ to "GO" and preach (deliver and proclaim) the gospel TO all (no exemption) nations. cf Matthew 28:19,

You have been asked to TEACH them what Jesus commanded.

"and teach them to do everything I have told you. I will be with you always, even until the end of the world".
Matthew 28:20 CEVDCI

What is the Spirit of an heavenly soldier. A brave Spirit that SPEAKS his defense as given by Christ. It is different from the Spirit of pride once it speaks to proclaim the will of Christ.

For I have never spoken on My own initiative or authority, but the Father Himself who sent Me has given Me a commandment regarding what to say and what to speak.
John 12:49 AMP

That my friend is a Spirit of the heavenly Soldier!

For instance, This spirit is not for unnecessary argument or trouble making or confusion. But it is a Spirit that you are conscious of whom you are anytime you have opportunity to say something. Are you supposed to keep quiet when you have an opportunity to say something? This is the time to use the Spirit of the Heavenly Soldier.

I will quote four verses for your understanding.

1. For God did not give us a spirit of timidity or cowardice or fear, but [He has given us a spirit] of power and of love and of sound judgment and personal discipline [abilities that result in a calm, well-balanced mind and self-control]. So do not be ashamed to testify about our Lord or about me His prisoner, but with me take your share of suffering for the gospel [continue to preach regardless of the circumstances], in accordance with the power of God [for His power is invincible],
2 Timothy 1:7‭-‬8 AMP

2. The commander said, “I paid a lot of money to become a Roman citizen.” But Paul said, “I was born a citizen.” The men who were preparing to question Paul moved away from him immediately. The commander was afraid because he had already put Paul in chains, and he was a Roman citizen.
Acts 22:28‭-‬29 ERV

3.When the 72 followers came back from their trip, they were very happy. They said, “Lord, even the demons obeyed us when we used your name!”
Luke 10:17 ERV

See, no matter the circumstance, if you have something to say that will glorify Christ in that situation don't be afraid to say in a given opportunity as Christ (Spirit) in you is the hope of Glory. We are the soldier of Jesus Christ. Do not allow anything to kill that Spirit as it is the first feature and quality given unto you from Christ to "GLORIFY His name".

Prayer: Lord, I promise that I will not bury my opportunity to speak when I see how important and possible to glorify you in any situation. Please Lord Give me wisdom and smart moves today to carry out my heavenly duties on earth with little or no resistance. Thank you Lord as I receive power in the Spirit of Christ! in the name of Jesus. Amen

(1) (Reply)

The Gospel Is Jesus - Happy New Week! / Here Is An Event I Witnessed That Lead To The Prayer You Are About To Pray / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/08/2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.