Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Show Me To Muslims Imams That Attended Tinubu Shetima Inauguration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Show Me To Muslims Imams That Attended Tinubu Shetima Inauguration (585 Views)

The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Femaleā€ - Atiku To Tribunal / Early Pictures Taken From Tinubu/shetima Campaign In Ilorin / Edward Ubosi: PDP Chieftain And Enugu Speaker Attended Tinubu's Rally In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Show Me To Muslims Imams That Attended Tinubu Shetima Inauguration by Gbogbowa: 6:10am On Jul 22, 2022
If you can not show me up to 10 Muslims imam that attended the Tinubu shettima inauguration then it means that the bishops that attended are either sponsored or fake,if imam's will not attend Muslims Muslim ticket why do you expect pastors to attend Tinubu went too far showing himself as a deceitful person,with this its possible he is a drug lord because if you can lie about secondary and primary certificate, lie about your age,lie about meeting pastor Adeboye ,lie about bishop then lai Mohammed is still learning when compared to Tinubu. We already experience a lying information minister may we not fall for a lying presidential candidate in Jesus name,everything about APC is just falsehood

6 Likes

Re: Show Me To Muslims Imams That Attended Tinubu Shetima Inauguration by Abdullah36(m): 6:12am On Jul 22, 2022
Are Imams politicians
Re: Show Me To Muslims Imams That Attended Tinubu Shetima Inauguration by obyrich(m): 6:20am On Jul 22, 2022
Nigerians do not know what is coming with Tinubu's government. The level of suppression and lies that will be unleashed on Nigerians will be unprecedented. People will be easily hired to impersonate agitating groups and sign agreements on their behalf against their wish. If anyone contests it, they will use state force to deal with them. No democracy.

3 Likes

Re: Show Me To Muslims Imams That Attended Tinubu Shetima Inauguration by Papichulostunne(m): 6:45am On Jul 22, 2022
I have been asking this singular question. Shettima paid respect to the "30 Bishops" but never greeted even 1 imam. To the guy above asking if imam are politicians let me ask you also are bishops politicians?

1. Do you know what it means to round up 30 BISHOPS in one room?. 30 BISHOPS..!!!! And its a poilitical gathering.. Where in the history of Nigeria have you heard this.

2. Do you know the autority of a BISHOP in Christiandom? Where were their aides? Bishops don't go for functions alone. Tinubu and is Vice have trampled on my religion and we have seen how mediocre they rates Bishops.

Will an Imam even if faked carry his own chair and be looking for space to sit?.

Tinubu is a mad dog chasing mad desire.
Shettima is an unrepentant terrorist.

APC was built on Faslsehood, APC has progressed on Falsehood. They know nothing but deceit.

Come to APC and your sins will be forgiven - Ref: Oshiomole 2019.

One who is wise know better than to vote for the APC

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show Me To Muslims Imams That Attended Tinubu Shetima Inauguration by limeta(f): 7:38am On Jul 22, 2022
Abdullah36:
Are Imams politicians

No no no
Only bishops are politicians

1 Like

Re: Show Me To Muslims Imams That Attended Tinubu Shetima Inauguration by OnyeAshuaUru: 7:43am On Jul 22, 2022
Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Show Me To Muslims Imams That Attended Tinubu Shetima Inauguration by franchasofficia: 7:43am On Jul 22, 2022
Papichulostunne:
I have been asking this singular question. Shettima paid respect to the "30 Bishops" but never greeted even 1 imam. To the guy above asking if imam are politicians let me ask you also are bishops politicians?

1. Do you know what it means to round up 30 BISHOPS in one room?. 30 BISHOPS..!!!! And its a poilitical gathering.. Where in the history of Nigeria have you heard this.

2. Do you know the autority of a BISHOP in Christiandom? Where were their aides? Bishops don't go for functions alone. Tinubu and is Vice have trampled on my religion and we have seen how mediocre they rates Bishops.

Will an Imam even if faked carry his own chair and be looking for space to sit?.

Tinubu is a mad dog chasing mad desire.
Shettima is an unrepentant terrorist.

APC was built on Faslsehood, APC has progressed on Falsehood. They know nothing but deceit.

Come to APC and your sins will be forgiven - Ref: Oshiomole 2019.

One who is wise know better than to vote for the APC
This ought to tell Nigerians that Moslems are one of the major problems of Nigeria.

Just imagine what could have happened if Peter Obi hired carpenters and artisans and sew Imam clothes for them to come and grace his VP unveiling, I am sure by now more than 1,000 Christians in the North would have been beheaded for blasphemy.

Christ is love.

Christ is forgiveness kiss

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Four PDP Chieftains, Supporters Defect To APC In Kebbi State / Mass Defections Hit APC In Niger State As Ikon Allah, Thousands Defect To PDP / List Of Nigerian Politicians That Are IPOB Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.