Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Q&A: The Ruling On Eating With Spoons - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Q&A: The Ruling On Eating With Spoons (12347 Views)

Ruling On Eating Turkeys And Domestic Fowls Imported From Foreign Countries? / Ruling On Eating Onion And Garlic / Ruling On Eating Onions And Garlic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Q&A: The Ruling On Eating With Spoons by Ojuntana: 10:22pm On Jul 25, 2022
compton11:
ok gringrin
oya post it where the Hadith says
prophet said you shouldn't talk when shitting because there are djinns that get attracted to shit and they can enter your mouth.

I need evidence for that bolded especially.
3.One should keep silent while in the toilet. Thus, talking, reading, answering the greetings, and greeting others are not to be done in the toilet, except in a life-threatening situation, such as guiding a blind person. Even if one sneezes, one should say in his mind Alhamdu Lillaah. In Hadeeth reported by Ibn 'Umar, the Prophet (s.a.s.) was urinating when a man passed by and greeted him, but the Prophet did not answer him. grin grin

then how come the crusaders killed the Jews by accusing them of killing Jesus?

How does that change the teachings of Jesus. When Peteer cut off the ear of the High priest's servant when Jesus was to be arrested, he healed the servant. So your argument is meaningless. It was Muhammad that murdered people and encouraged his followers to do same.

and how come did the Hadith Translated to he doesn't know whether he will make heaven gringrin
Is it that you really don't understand English that I have to be explaining the hadith of your prophet to you undecided
Re: Q&A: The Ruling On Eating With Spoons by compton11(m): 6:23am On Jul 26, 2022
Ojuntana:
3.One should keep silent while in the toilet. Thus, talking, reading, answering the greetings, and greeting others are not to be done in the toilet, except in a life-threatening situation, such as guiding a blind person. Even if one sneezes, one should say in his mind Alhamdu Lillaah. In Hadeeth reported by Ibn 'Umar, the Prophet (s.a.s.) was urinating when a man passed by and greeted him, but the Prophet did not answer him. grin grin
are u lying for Jesus again?

I said bring the Hadith about what u said that said the prophet said you shouldn't talk when shitting because there are djinns that get attracted to shit and they can enter your mouth.

Ojuntana:

How does that change the teachings of Jesus. When Peteer cut off the ear of the High priest's servant when Jesus was to be arrested, he healed the servant. So your argument is meaningless. It was Muhammad that murdered people and encouraged his followers to do same.
gringrin

But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me-

Luke 19:27

Ojuntana:

Is it that you really don't understand English that I have to be explaining the hadith of your prophet to you undecided
mumu it means it doesn't future about what will happen to him whether good or bad.
Re: Q&A: The Ruling On Eating With Spoons by Ojuntana: 10:07am On Jul 26, 2022
compton11:
are u lying for Jesus again?

I said bring the Hadith about what u said that said the prophet said you shouldn't talk when shitting because there are djinns that get attracted to shit and they can enter your mouth.

Stop playing dumb. I have quoted the hadith that says your prophet does not talk when he shits. Stop being an hypocrite and do likewise. You like playing willful blindness. If you believe there's a better reason why the prophet does not talk when he shits bring it forward.

But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me-

Luke 19:27
From someone who claims that I'm lying against the prophet. After you've been shown it's a parable you still clutch on it because you have nothing else to hold on to. Why don't you mention the names of the enemies he killed just as I've mentioned that of Muhammad

mumu it means it doesn't future about what will happen to him whether good or bad.

Taqiyya!! He was replying a woman who said a man that had died was in a good place. Which useless future. This boy and his dumb interpretations. Go back to school and stop disgracing your English teacher
Re: Q&A: The Ruling On Eating With Spoons by compton11(m): 11:24am On Jul 26, 2022
Ojuntana:

Stop playing dumb. I have quoted the hadith that says your prophet does not talk when he shits. Stop being an hypocrite and do likewise. You like playing willful blindness. If you believe there's a better reason why the prophet does not talk when he shits bring it forward.
And where did Hadith says djinns that get attracted to shit can enter your mouth.?

Ojuntana post=115098202
From someone who claims that I'm lying against the prophet. After you've been shown it's a parable you still clutch on it because you have nothing else to hold on to. Why don't you mention the names of the enemies he killed just as I've mentioned that of Muhammad
[/quote:

do u know the names of all the people Moses killed?

[quote author=Ojuntana post=115098202
Taqiyya!! He was replying a woman who said a man that had died was in a good place. Which useless future. This boy and his dumb interpretations. Go back to school and stop disgracing your English teacher
arindin if u read it from the middle,your dumbass will understand.

The prophet said He said, 'As for him, death has come to him and I wish him all good from Allah. By Allah, though I am Allah's Apostle, I neither know what will happen to me, nor to you.'

He means death has come for the man,and he doesn't know in future what we come to him whether it is death or sickness or lost of weath,good or bad.

Because he is only a prophet,what will happen to him in future in this world is unknown to him.

And your mumu ass quickly Translated it to paradise.

Do u know Jesus will go to hell according to Bible?
Re: Q&A: The Ruling On Eating With Spoons by Ojuntana: 1:49pm On Jul 26, 2022
compton11:

And where did Hadith says djinns that get attracted to shit can enter your mouth.?
Why did the hadith say you should not talk while you shit? grin grin

arindin if u read it from the middle,your dumbass will understand.
The prophet said He said, 'As for him, death has come to him and I wish him all good from Allah. By Allah, though I am Allah's Apostle, I neither know what will happen to me, nor to you.'
He means death has come for the man,and he doesn't know in future what we come to him whether it is death or sickness or lost of weath,good or bad.
Because he is only a prophet,what will happen to him in future in this world is unknown to him.
And your mumu ass quickly Translated it to paradise.

[/quote] Taqiyya Master read it from the Middle. It was a conversation you nitwit between Muhammad and a woman named Um Alala after the death of Uthman. This is the full story for you to read so that you don't keep spreading Taqiyya

Um Al-`Ala an Ansari woman who had given the Pledge of allegiance to Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "`Uthman bin Maz'un came in our share when the Ansars drew lots to distribute the emigrants (to dwell) among themselves, He became sick and we looked after (nursed) him till he died. Then we shrouded him in his clothes. Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) came to us, I (addressing the dead body) said, "May Allah's Mercy be on you, O Aba As-Sa'ib! I testify that Allah has honored you." The Prophet (ﷺ) said, 'How do you know that?' I replied, 'I do not know, by Allah.' He said, 'As for him, death has come to him and I wish him all good from Allah. By Allah, though I am Allah's Messenger (ﷺ), I neither know what will happen to me, nor to you.'" Um Al-`Ala said, "By Allah, I will never attest the righteousness of anybody after that[b]." She added, "Later I saw in a dream, a flowing spring for `Uthman. So I went to Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) and mentioned that to him. He said, 'That is (the symbol of) his good deeds (the reward for) which is going on for him.' "[/b]

From the above, it is obvious to even the simplest of simpletons that Um was saying that Allah has honoured Uthman by him dying to go to heaven. The prophet asked her how she knew and she said she does not. He then said he also does not know what will happen to him or her. Then Um said she will never claim anyone to be righteous again. She then later told the prophet a dream she had and he interpreted it that it is a sign of his good deeds which is going on for him in death. So it is obvious they are talking about dying and what happens after death. Not the rubbish claims you are making of whether it is death or sickness or loss of wealth. Lol, this is silly. Are you saying the Prophet does not know whether he will die? So you mean he was hoping he will not die? This is hilarious. Taqiyya has finished this boy's life

Do u know Jesus will go to hell according to Bible?
Really? So where is he now? Dis boy is dumber than usual today. Must be the weather
Re: Q&A: The Ruling On Eating With Spoons by compton11(m): 3:50pm On Jul 26, 2022
Ojuntana:
Why did the hadith say you should not talk while you shit? grin grin
I thought u have Brain.

Ojuntana:

Taqiyya Master read it from the Middle. It was a conversation you nitwit between Muhammad and a woman named Um Alala after the death of Uthman. This is the full story for you to read so that you don't keep spreading Taqiyya

Um Al-`Ala an Ansari woman who had given the Pledge of allegiance to Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "`Uthman bin Maz'un came in our share when the Ansars drew lots to distribute the emigrants (to dwell) among themselves, He became sick and we looked after (nursed) him till he died. Then we shrouded him in his clothes. Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) came to us, I (addressing the dead body) said, "May Allah's Mercy be on you, O Aba As-Sa'ib! I testify that Allah has honored you." The Prophet (ﷺ) said, 'How do you know that?' I replied, 'I do not know, by Allah.' He said, 'As for him, death has come to him and I wish him all good from Allah. By Allah, though I am Allah's Messenger (ﷺ), I neither know what will happen to me, nor to you.'" Um Al-`Ala said, "By Allah, I will never attest the righteousness of anybody after that[b]." She added, "Later I saw in a dream, a flowing spring for `Uthman. So I went to Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) and mentioned that to him. He said, 'That is (the symbol of) his good deeds (the reward for) which is going on for him.' "[/b]

From the above, it is obvious to even the simplest of simpletons that Um was saying that Allah has honoured Uthman by him dying to go to heaven. The prophet asked her how she knew and she said she does not. He then said he also does not know what will happen to him or her. Then Um said she will never claim anyone to be righteous again. She then later told the prophet a dream she had and he interpreted it that it is a sign of his good deeds which is going on for him in death. So it is obvious they are talking about dying and what happens after death. Not the rubbish claims you are making of whether it is death or sickness or loss of wealth. Lol, this is silly. Are you saying the Prophet does not know whether he will die? So you mean he was hoping he will not die? This is hilarious. Taqiyya has finished this boy's life
u so dumb boy gringrin

I (addressing the dead body) said, "May Allah's Mercy be on you, O Aba As-Sa'ib! I testify that Allah has honored you." The Prophet (ﷺ) said, 'How do you know that?

The prophet asked her how did he know that cos she can't know whether Allah has truly honored him,cos she didn't know if the dead is righteous person or not.

Now he know continue

I replied, 'I do not know, by Allah.' He said, 'As for him, death has come to him and I wish him all good from Allah. By Allah, though I am Allah's Messenger (ﷺ), I neither know what will happen to me, nor to you

Your dumbass supposed to understand the statement,it means since death has come for the man,he (prophet) doesn't know what we come for him or her because of the man sicked before dying, that is the reason why the prophet said as for the man, death has come for him but the prophet didn't know whether it is death or sickness that will come for him.

Um Al-`Ala said, "By Allah, I will never attest the righteousness of anybody after that

Now this it the answer to the first bolded,the woman now said she will never attest to the righteousness of anybody again if they died.

Ojuntana:

Do u know Jesus will go to hell according to Bible? Really? So where is he now? Dis boy is dumber than usual today. Must be the weather

But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother will be liable to judgment; whoever insults his brother will be liable to the council; and whoever says, ‘You fool!’ will be liable to the hell of fire.
Matthew 5:22

And now Jesus said

But the Lord said to him, “Now you Pharisees clean the outside of the cup and of the platter; but inside of you, you are full of robbery and wickedness. You foolish ones, did not He who made the outside make the inside also?

Luke 11:39-40

And

And He said to them, “O foolish men and slow of heart to believe in all that the prophets have spoken!

Luke 24:25
Re: Q&A: The Ruling On Eating With Spoons by Ojuntana: 5:54pm On Jul 26, 2022
compton11:
I thought u have Brain.

u so dumb boy gringrin

I (addressing the dead body) said, "May Allah's Mercy be on you, O Aba As-Sa'ib! I testify that Allah has honored you." The Prophet (ﷺ) said, 'How do you know that?

The prophet asked her how did he know that cos she can't know whether Allah has truly honored him,cos she didn't know if the dead is righteous person or not.

Now he know continue

I replied, 'I do not know, by Allah.' He said, 'As for him, death has come to him and I wish him all good from Allah. By Allah, though I am Allah's Messenger (ﷺ), I neither know what will happen to me, nor to you

Your dumbass supposed to understand the statement,it means since death has come for the man,he (prophet) doesn't know what we come for him or her because of the man sicked before dying, that is the reason why the prophet said as for the man, death has come for him but the prophet didn't know whether it is death or sickness that will come for him.

Um Al-`Ala said, "By Allah, I will never attest the righteousness of anybody after that

Now this it the answer to the first bolded,the woman now said she will never attest to the righteousness of anybody again if they died.
See very silly analysis. It is people like you that later become terrorists. The prophet does not know whether he will die or fall sick? Does it mean the prophet was thinking he will live forever? Answer now?

So how do you explain the part of the vision as it concerns the conversation? How does that even make any sense to you? It is obvious you are twisting the words of the prophet. It is an offence to twist the words of the prophet to your own meaning. It is blasphemy and it is obvious you're a fake Muslim.

But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother will be liable to judgment; whoever insults his brother will be liable to the council; and whoever says, ‘You fool!’ will be liable to the hell of fire.

And now Jesus said

But the Lord said to him, “Now you Pharisees clean the outside of the cup and of the platter; but inside of you, you are full of robbery and wickedness. You foolish ones, did not He who made the outside make the inside also?

And

And He said to them, “O foolish men and slow of heart to believe in all that the prophets have spoken!

[/quote] He is in heaven at the right hand of God while Muhammad did not know where He is going.
Re: Q&A: The Ruling On Eating With Spoons by compton11(m): 1:17am On Jul 27, 2022
Ojuntana:

See very silly analysis. It is people like you that later become terrorists. The prophet does not know whether he will die or fall sick? Does it mean the prophet was thinking he will live forever? Answer now?
mumu how is this has to do with death only or falling sick alone?

They are many things that will happen to u apart from death.

He doesn't see future, expect what he is shown.

Say (O Muhammed), "I am not different from other messengers. I have no idea what will happen to me or to you. I only follow what is revealed to me. I am no more than a profound warner."

Quran 46:9

Say, “I have no power to benefit or protect myself, except by the Will of Allah. If I had known the unknown, I would have benefited myself enormously, and no harm would have ever touched me. I am only a warner and deliverer of good news for those who believe.”

Qur'an 7:188

Ojuntana:

So how do you explain the part of the vision as it concerns the conversation? How does that even make any sense to you? It is obvious you are twisting the words of the prophet. It is an offence to twist the words of the prophet to your own meaning. It is blasphemy and it is obvious you're a fake Muslim.
What vision is that?

tell me.

Ojuntana:

And now Jesus said

And

He is in heaven at the right hand of God while
but he said if u call person a foolish,u will be liable to hell gringrin

Then what happened to those verses?

Ojuntana:

Muhammad did not know where He is going.
u sure? gringrin

Just like Jesus did not know when he is coming back gringrin
Re: Q&A: The Ruling On Eating With Spoons by Ojuntana: 8:34am On Jul 27, 2022
compton11:
mumu how is this has to do with death only or falling sick alone?

They are many things that will happen to u apart from death.

He doesn't see future, expect what he is shown.

Say (O Muhammed), "I am not different from other messengers. I have no idea what will happen to me or to you. I only follow what is revealed to me. I am no more than a profound warner."

Quran 46:9

Say, “I have no power to benefit or protect myself, except by the Will of Allah. If I had known the unknown, I would have benefited myself enormously, and no harm would have ever touched me. I am only a warner and deliverer of good news for those who believe.”

Qur'an 7:188

What vision is that?

tell me.
You're just quoting verses that are irrelevant. The hadith was a conversation based on someone who died. Go back and read it. It is obvious you have very poor education. That is why simple things are so difficult for you to comprehend. It is same reason you have been quoting a parable as evidence Jesus endorsed violence. Go back and read the concluding part of that hadith. If you don't understand it, go and ask your Alfas to explain it to you. All these verses you're quoting have no relationship with that hadith. You're just wasting your time and exposing your ignorance.
It's part of that ignorance that made you contradict Mohammad himself grin

but he said if u call person a foolish,u will be liable to hell gringrin

Then what happened to those verses?

u sure? gringrin

Just like Jesus did not know when he is coming back gringrin
He said liable to hell. Go and check the meaning of liable before you start jumping up and down. What liable means is what confusing you as usual
Re: Q&A: The Ruling On Eating With Spoons by compton11(m): 12:02pm On Jul 27, 2022
Ojuntana:

You're just quoting verses that are irrelevant. The hadith was a conversation based on someone who died. Go back and read it. It is obvious you have very poor education. That is why simple things are so difficult for you to comprehend. It is same reason you have been quoting a parable as evidence Jesus endorsed violence. Go back and read the concluding part of that hadith. If you don't understand it, go and ask your Alfas to explain it to you. All these verses you're quoting have no relationship with that hadith. You're just wasting your time and exposing your ignorance.
It's part of that ignorance that made you contradict Mohammad himself grin

I'm quoting verses that are irrelevant when see you see damn well it related to what the prophet said? gringrin

Ojuntana:

He said liable to hell. Go and check the meaning of liable before you start jumping up and down. What liable means is what confusing you as usual
when did he said he is liable to go to hell again?
Re: Q&A: The Ruling On Eating With Spoons by Ojuntana: 4:10pm On Jul 27, 2022
compton11:
I'm quoting verses that are irrelevant when see you see damn well it related to what the prophet said? gringrin

when did he said he is liable to go to hell again?

How does it relate to what he said? Was he talking about a dead person's situation after death? Because the conversation between him and Um was about Uthman who had died and whom Um said God had honored in death

Liable to hell means in danger of going to hell not going to hell. So I don't know how that means Jesus is in hell when the Bible clearly says he resurrected and then ascended. Even your Quran agrees with his ascension. If you doubt his ascension, then that means the Quran was lying.

Here, two cases of Muhammad lying have been established according to you
Re: Q&A: The Ruling On Eating With Spoons by compton11(m): 6:39am On Jul 28, 2022
Ojuntana:

How does it relate to what he said? Was he talking about a dead person's situation after death? Because the conversation between him and Um was about Uthman who had died and whom Um said God had honored in death
he said death has come for him,what we will happen to me or u I don't Know.

If your relative died,do u know what will happen to u?

Ojuntana:

Liable to hell means in danger of going to hell not going to hell. So I don't know how that means Jesus is in hell when the Bible clearly says he resurrected and then ascended. Even your Quran agrees with his ascension. If you doubt his ascension, then that means the Quran was lying.
liable Also means responsible by law
So Jesus created law and broke it with his own hand.

Ojuntana:

Here, two cases of Muhammad lying have been established according to you
hehehe.
Re: Q&A: The Ruling On Eating With Spoons by Ojuntana: 3:07pm On Jul 28, 2022
compton11:
he said death has come for him,what we will happen to me or u I don't Know.

If your relative died,do u know what will happen to you?
Every man will die. I believe even your Quran preaches that fact. Your Islamic beliefs even say they will face judgement concerning their deeds while on earth. So I ask. Do you mean you don't know whether you will die or not? Do you mean Muhammad was saying he might not die? If so, can you explain this part of the conversation
She added, "Later I saw in a dream, a flowing spring for `Uthman. So I went to Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) and mentioned that to him. He said, 'That is (the symbol of) his good deeds (the reward for) which is going on for him.' "
From the bolded, is it not obvious that they are talking about the afterlife? Or do you mean to interprete that as death is his reward in the afterlife? Use your brain now, even if it is vibrating grin

liable Also means responsible by law
So Jesus created law and broke it with his own hand.

Yes. It is not a final verdict. What he was saying there was not giving law. It was teaching on good neighbourliness and relationship. Everything is not law like you think. It is more about the message being passed. But I'm not surprised since you can take a parable literally. It shows your IQ level
Re: Q&A: The Ruling On Eating With Spoons by compton11(m): 3:30pm On Jul 29, 2022
Ojuntana:

Every man will die. I believe even your Quran preaches that fact. Your Islamic beliefs even say they will face judgement concerning their deeds while on earth. So I ask. Do you mean you don't know whether you will die or not? Do you mean Muhammad was saying he might not die? If so, can you explain this part of the conversation
everymen will die, that right.

But before death comes to u,do u know what will happen to u?

Ojuntana:

From the bolded, is it not obvious that they are talking about the afterlife? Or do you mean to interprete that as death is his reward in the afterlife? Use your brain now, even if it is vibrating grin
Mumu the bolded is the reply given to the lady after he told her how did she know Allah has honor the dead man.

Ojuntana:

Yes. It is not a final verdict. What he was saying there was not giving law. It was teaching on good neighbourliness and relationship. Everything is not law like you think. It is more about the message being passed. But I'm not surprised since you can take a parable literally. It shows your IQ level

it is parable again? gringrin

Then Jesus coming back is parable then gringringrin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ruling On Eating Snake Meat As A Remedy / Depression And Cure In Islam / Tips On How To Concentrate During Salat (prayers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.