Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Gospel Music: My Life By Eunice Mac |@gospelmusicentament - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gospel Music: My Life By Eunice Mac |@gospelmusicentament (135 Views)

A Nairalander, Cletus Ikeh & Wife Eunice Eze Wedding Pictures / Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice / Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Music: My Life By Eunice Mac |@gospelmusicentament by Gmusicentament(m): 6:32am On Jul 22, 2022
Gospel Music: My Life By Eunice Mac |@gospelmusicentament

Sensational Nigerian gospel singer and songwriter popularly known as Eunice Mac makes a grand comeback into the gospel music scene with another single titled "My Life".

The songstress is also known for her previous single "Oginna" released early this year "2022" which was a hit and remains a beautiful piece of art that continues to serenade the ears of listeners across the globe.

Has returned with another delightful piece worth listening to.

"My Life" by Eunice Mac is released to Mark her 50 years on earth which serves as a golden jubilee and centers on her experiences in life, bringing God into the picture as the sole source of her very existence.

To commemorate her golden jubilee, the songstress dimes it fit to express her entirety through melodious lines that will also serve as a source of inspiration to her listeners.

"My life" by Eunice Mac is another amazing tune you should consider adding to your gospel playlist.

She Said;

"My life is a summary of how far I have journeyed on earth and what I have finally understood - that my ultimate purpose on earth is to: "Fear God Alone and Keep His Commandments" Every other thing is VANITY."

Get this great sound and let it bless your heart...

Download: https://www.gospelmusicentament.com.ng/2022/07/gospel-music-my-life-by-eunice-mac.html

(1) (Reply)

I Will Hate Herself For A Very Long Time - Tonto Dikeh Reveals Her Past Experien / Why Apostle Constance C. Friday Cancelled The 12 Sundays Ecclesiological Tour / Do You Want To Get Your Y O U T U B E C H A N N E L M O N E T I Z E D...?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.