Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,172 members, 7,811,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Man Who Transformed Into Black A Alien Cannot Get A Job Because Of His Look - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Who Transformed Into Black A Alien Cannot Get A Job Because Of His Look (1100 Views)

Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life / Man Cuts Off Own Nose, Slices Lips To Turn Himself Into ‘black Alien’ / Lady Narrates How A Man Lost His Job Because She’s A Leftie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Transformed Into Black A Alien Cannot Get A Job Because Of His Look by cattylove7(f): 7:13am On Jul 22, 2022
A person who is reworking himself into a ‘black alien’ has found out he can’t get a job thanks to his extreme look, announcing loads of people without a doubt ‘don’t understand’. Watch a video about his makeover right here:
   Anthony Loffredo has protected most of his body in dark tattoos – which include his eyeballs - and has additionally had implants mounted beneath the skin on his head and palms and had two hands, parts of his nose and each ears amputated.

Upon getting his tongue modified so it is split down the middle to create a forked effect, he is also making plans to have his penis split in half.
Loffredo, who documents his transformation into a ‘black alien’ on Instagram, has admitted there’s numerous ‘negative’ response to his unique fashion - prompting judgement not only from people in the road, but also prospective employers.
Anthony Loffredo. credit: Instagram/@the_black_alien_project
talking on an episode of Spanish podcast club 113, Loffredo said: “This type of trade, it’s not just a tattoo, it’s something bigger.
“With my family, i can’t find a job, there’s lots of negative stuff. it could be positive due to the fact you feel better, but you have to recognize there’s also a dark side.”
He persevered: “It’s a fight everyday, because everyday you find new people who don’t understand, who want to judge.

“It’s life, not absolutely everyone knows everything. Like me, I don’t understand lots of things about lots of people.
“you can’t judge someone, no one knows what’s inside someone’s head, why they’re doing that, you need to talk with this person.”
elsewhere in the podcast, Loffredo explained how people frequently have an 'interesting' reaction to how he looks.
He stated: "I’m human. There’s people who suppose I’m just crazy. There’s people, who when they see me, shout and run and many things."
but he insisted that he does not 'like playing with people' and goes out of his way to try and make others feel more comfortable.
"I suppose it’s dangerous to now not try to do that,” Loffredo added.
"At night once I go past people in the road, I move to the opposite side.
"after I move with people, like old people, I change sides in the street. additionally with kids I’m careful. I know it can be a shock."
Loffredo stressed that he just desires to be visible as a 'regular' man or woman, just like each person else.
“I’m a ordinary guy, I work, i've a family," he said.
"i like being looked at like a normal guy with a job, with a family, who has a friend, girlfriend, all of that. That’s what makes me normal.”

For more blog post click-www.cattylove.com

Re: Man Who Transformed Into Black A Alien Cannot Get A Job Because Of His Look by Typicool8(m): 7:14am On Jul 22, 2022
Looks like some of this nairaland zombies

1 Like

Re: Man Who Transformed Into Black A Alien Cannot Get A Job Because Of His Look by Newtownconcrete: 7:15am On Jul 22, 2022
The devil will employ him

1 Like

Re: Man Who Transformed Into Black A Alien Cannot Get A Job Because Of His Look by doggedfighter(f): 7:23am On Jul 22, 2022
His fellow aliens will employ him when he finds them.

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Transformed Into Black A Alien Cannot Get A Job Because Of His Look by robinso01(m): 7:52am On Jul 22, 2022
He doesn't belong to earth, he should find his way to alien's world.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Transformed Into Black A Alien Cannot Get A Job Because Of His Look by 9gerian: 8:00am On Jul 22, 2022
He should try Hollywood.

cattylove7:
A person who is reworking himself into a ‘black alien’ has found out he can’t get a job thanks to his extreme look, announcing loads of people without a doubt ‘don’t understand’. Watch a video about his makeover right here:
   Anthony Loffredo has protected most of his body in dark tattoos – which include his eyeballs - and has additionally had implants mounted beneath the skin on his head and palms and had two hands, parts of his nose and each ears amputated.

Upon getting his tongue modified so it is split down the middle to create a forked effect, he is also making plans to have his penis split in half.
Loffredo, who documents his transformation into a ‘black alien’ on Instagram, has admitted there’s numerous ‘negative’ response to his unique fashion - prompting judgement not only from people in the road, but also prospective employers.
Anthony Loffredo. credit: Instagram/@the_black_alien_project
talking on an episode of Spanish podcast club 113, Loffredo said: “This type of trade, it’s not just a tattoo, it’s something bigger.
“With my family, i can’t find a job, there’s lots of negative stuff. it could be positive due to the fact you feel better, but you have to recognize there’s also a dark side.”
He persevered: “It’s a fight everyday, because everyday you find new people who don’t understand, who want to judge.

“It’s life, not absolutely everyone knows everything. Like me, I don’t understand lots of things about lots of people.
“you can’t judge someone, no one knows what’s inside someone’s head, why they’re doing that, you need to talk with this person.”
elsewhere in the podcast, Loffredo explained how people frequently have an 'interesting' reaction to how he looks.
He stated: "I’m human. There’s people who suppose I’m just crazy. There’s people, who when they see me, shout and run and many things."
but he insisted that he does not 'like playing with people' and goes out of his way to try and make others feel more comfortable.
"I suppose it’s dangerous to now not try to do that,” Loffredo added.
"At night once I go past people in the road, I move to the opposite side.
"after I move with people, like old people, I change sides in the street. additionally with kids I’m careful. I know it can be a shock."
Loffredo stressed that he just desires to be visible as a 'regular' man or woman, just like each person else.
“I’m a ordinary guy, I work, i've a family," he said.
"i like being looked at like a normal guy with a job, with a family, who has a friend, girlfriend, all of that. That’s what makes me normal.”

For more blog post click-www.cattylove.com

1 Like

Re: Man Who Transformed Into Black A Alien Cannot Get A Job Because Of His Look by beautyhd: 9:30am On Jul 22, 2022
I don’t stereotype people, you see this one I ain’t hiring him for anything if I have a company.

He’s damn scary.

He should forget about earth and try mars. He didn’t think of the aftermath of his stupid decision.

I can bet he spent a fortune to achieve this look.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Transformed Into Black A Alien Cannot Get A Job Because Of His Look by TheKingsmann(m): 10:49am On Jul 22, 2022
Scary looking mofucker, I wonder why someone would do this to himself

1 Like

Re: Man Who Transformed Into Black A Alien Cannot Get A Job Because Of His Look by wolesmile(m): 8:59am On Mar 31, 2023
Who will give job to this creature? 😳😳😳😳

(1) (Reply)

tolulope - down to earth / Oh My God! / Why Do Nigerians Run Away To Other Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.