Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,652 members, 7,820,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

PDP's Control Shaky, As SDP Set To Create Upset In Bayelsa, Rivers And Delta - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP's Control Shaky, As SDP Set To Create Upset In Bayelsa, Rivers And Delta (13485 Views)

Obi May Create Upset For APC In Lagos - Senator Ayodele / APC Convention ‘shaky’ As Cabal Plots Consensus - Daily Trust / Supreme Court Grants Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Rivers Greater Share Of Allocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP's Control Shaky, As SDP Set To Create Upset In Bayelsa, Rivers And Delta by Shigo1390: 7:44am On Jul 22, 2022
Shigo1390:

Someone should please explain this to me

??
Re: PDP's Control Shaky, As SDP Set To Create Upset In Bayelsa, Rivers And Delta by SamOchuko: 7:50am On Jul 22, 2022
AnonPoet:

https://leaders.ng/2022/07/21/pdp-control-shaky-as-sdp-set-to-create-upset-in-bayelsa-rivers-and-delta/

I don’t know about Rivers or Bayelsa state but the person who told you that Gbagi is a force in Delta state must be high on cheap drugs, Deltans are clamoring for a change but it is not with chief Gbagi, go to the streets in Delta state and asks questions, Agege is the man we are rooting for, we shall vote him out in 2027 if he is unable to deliver.

3 Likes

Re: PDP's Control Shaky, As SDP Set To Create Upset In Bayelsa, Rivers And Delta by colorsofrainbow: 7:51am On Jul 22, 2022
blamingthedevil:

5% will always find a way to "join body" with South-South
You will weep blood like you are doing now in Tinubu's homestate grin
Re: PDP's Control Shaky, As SDP Set To Create Upset In Bayelsa, Rivers And Delta by Facidio: 7:54am On Jul 22, 2022
SDP won't have up to 100 votes in any of these states mentioned... Take this to the bank and be rich
Re: PDP's Control Shaky, As SDP Set To Create Upset In Bayelsa, Rivers And Delta by Cherrybae(f): 7:55am On Jul 22, 2022
In all this I don't see Atiku going far.

SDP will work fir Tinubu for sure.

1 Like

Re: PDP's Control Shaky, As SDP Set To Create Upset In Bayelsa, Rivers And Delta by Facidio: 7:55am On Jul 22, 2022
SamOchuko:

I don’t know about Rivers or Bayelsa state but the person who told you that Gbagi is a force in Delta state must be high on cheap drugs, Deltans are clamoring for a change but it is not with chief Gbagi, go to the streets in Delta state and asks questions, Agege is the man we are rooting for, we shall vote him out in 2027 if he is unable to deliver.

Lol Agege will come in a distance second or even third position

1 Like

Re: PDP's Control Shaky, As SDP Set To Create Upset In Bayelsa, Rivers And Delta by 2016easy2017: 7:56am On Jul 22, 2022
THINKING ALOUD* Our Elders talk about the man who was planning.to jump into the river. He had only tried putting out one leg when a crocodile jumped out of the water and snapped its mouth at his leg.

I will continue to say these things so it can be drilled into your ears and you won't say you were never told.

The jigsaw gets assembled everyday and it becomes very clear that I am right.

1. ABUJA was completely scratched out of the FOREST.

That place was a FOREST.

The Military Leaders of that Era looked at the Map of Nigeria, circled a place that they fancied as the Center of the Country, a place which conveniently fell into Northern Nigeria, and decided it was going to be the new Federal Capital Territory.

And it became so.

A master plan was designed for the city and money started flowing into the place. The money came mainly from the Oil Wealth of the Niger Delta.

In less than 20years, it was already a mighty and beautiful city, brand new and pride of the Nation.

People started moving there.

The city is now overflowing into nearby Niger and Nassarawa States.

Since that FCT got created till this day, I haven't heard of a Minister of the FCT who wasn't from the NORTH.

Infact, in recent times they have always been NORTHERN MUSLIMS.

The Igbos naturally have a very extensive presence in that city just as much as they have in Lagos and other cities in Nigeria.

The ZIONISTS are also there.

But the ZIONISTS HAVE NEVER DARED to call it a No-Man's Land.

Infact, the EndSars Movement got a rude awakening when it tried to replicate the Lagos show on Abuja.

They were quickly reminded of the OWNERSHIP OF ABUJA.

2. I have been to Kano and Kaduna severally. If you go to the area called Sabon Gari in Kano, you could confuse it for any area in the Lagos Suburbs.

The majority of the population there are Igbos.

The ZIONISTS are also there.

They have NEVER DARED to call Kano or Kaduna a No-Man's Land.

In those areas, right under their noses, the Kano People Instituted Shari'a and Constituted the Hisbah Police to enforce it on the land.

Liberties are limited.

Everybody is gentle.

They don't behave any how and they won't even begin to dream Political dreams there.

You sit gently where they want you to sit!

3. In Enugu, the IGBO man from IMO STATE knows his limits

At some point each of the SE States were flushing out Non-Indigenes from their civil service not minding that they were Igbos from Neighbouring states.

Governor Akeredolu's wife tried to show herself in her home state of Imo. She was quickly educated of the limitations of her Rights.

In Anambra particularly, it was so bad that they wouldn't even allow Bianca, the very wife/widow of Ikemba Emeka Ojukwu any space to excel.

She couldn't contest the Election in Anambra State.

She's from Enugu and had no such previlege in Anambra State.

You can then imagine the fate of a Non-Igbo in the South-East States.

It is THEIR LAND.

4. But the story has to Change in the SOUTH-WEST, Lagos in particular.

Yorubas are a liberal People. We are actually open-minded fools.

First, Lagos is declared No-Mans Land.

The ZIONISTS have been working tirelessly in the last 40years moving IGBO population strategically into the SW, Lagos State in particular.

That haa gone to very advanced stages now

They have successfully altered the demographics of Lagos.

Now, they have begun to drag the land and Rights of Indigene with you.

They know you are liberal [ Foolish ] People so they will play the EXACT game of Azikiwe

They will tell you it's "One Nigeria",."We are brothers" and that the constition ofcourse guarantees freedom of movement and equal rights for all Citizens.

They will tell you that afterall there is one Kemi contesting in Britain as PM and there is one Chukwuemeka who is Mayor in America.

They will tell you that "afterall we are in Cotonou, Kenya, etc"

They just can't tell you that you can't get same Things and Rights applied to you in the SE and other regions.

The ZIONISTS have been working round the clock to UPSTAGE THE POLITICAL BALANCES OF THE SW, STARTING FROM LAGOS. It is their SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT OBJECTIVE.

It is their calculation that once Lagos is had, it will be a matter of moving upwards.

They narrows in on Bola Tinubu who has been a clog in the wheel of their advancement. They have to remove him.

They are working on "assisting" the Yorubas to remove " Tinubu" as they have tagged him.

They wiped up the Internet and social media having realized the potent powers therein since the time of EndSars. They began to massage the Ego of Yemi Osinbajo. His image was enlarged beyond proportion and his capacity projected above the reality.

They managed to catch his attention and he fell for it. The same social media frenzy caught Rauf Aregbesola who was already growing out of himself.

Yemi Osinbajo caught Dapo Abiodun of Ogun State and together they began to plot against Bola Tinubu, their benefactor.

The result of their activities contributed to what happened at the Osun Guber.

The ZIONISTS have since abandoned Yemi Osinbajo and moved to Plan B - Peter Obi.

Now bolstered by the Osun results they will move into Lagos to INFLUENCE the election.

It doesn't matter who gets Lagos as long as he isn't from Tinubu's Camp. As a matter of fact they will be more willing to help the more useless Candidates, even imbeciles, to win. It will eventually help their own cause.

The ZIONISTS have over the decades ensured that the Igbos probably constitute more a quarter of Lagos Population. It's going to be a matter of placing that voter population anywhere they wish to place it

They first attempted this format in 2015 when they tried to upstage that balance for Jimi Agbaje.

Agbaje had entered a deal with them, promised them half of Lagos.

By 2023, the plan is going to be different.

They have a POLITICAL ZIONISM already in play. It is in the thing they deceptively call Odibients.That Movement is going to RALLY the Igbos of Lagos in a way that they haven't ever been rallied.

THEY ARE SET TO DETERMINE THE LEADERSHIP FOR LAGOS

The priority is to remove Tinubu first. In future they will call the shot.

This is what Peter Obi is all about. He has no.plams for any Presidency.

I can imagine that the ZIONISTS already have their IPOB/UGM all over the places in Lagos, in the Garrisons called Markets, under cover, masquerading as Igbo traders.

I can imagine that they will be heavily armed on that day of 2023 Lagos Guber Elections.

Our FOOLISH YORUBA PEOPLE will mistake the whole process for a simple and innocent revolution to remove Bola Tinubu's influence in Lagos. It is the way ENDSARS got hijacked them.

Our people have been told that "he is thief" who has to be brought down.

The ZIONISTS will assist our YORUBA People to remove him.

The deal will be POWER SHARING.

The ZIONISTS will demand Power Sharing in Lagos until it will become 50-50 with the Yorubas and even Lagosians themselves.

Before you know it there will be an Igbo Governor of Lagos State. They will say " so what? It doesn't matter". But not even an IMO man will ever try it in ANAMBRA.let alone a YORUBA dreaming of Councillorship in Nnewi.

It is the same way Azikiwe tried to assist the YORUBA NCNC to takeover WESTERN REGION until NCNC became an Igbo Party.

It is just the same way the Fulani Uthman Dan Fodio assisted the Hausas to depose their then Rulers. The Hausas have been slaves on their lands since then.

The same way Fulani Alimi assisted Afonja to confront his Aláàfin. Ilorin hasn't been returned to the Yorubas ever since.

They will assist you to DESTROY YOUR LEADERS and then return to DESTROY YOU.

That is the game plan.

It is a repeat of History.

It has so many precedents, Palestine isn't too long ago.

But it will continue sound unbelievable, crude, Tribalist, Bigoted etc UNTIL IT IS DONE.

The ZIONISTS are in the race with the JIHADISTS by the way.

They are basically on the same mission but going through different routes and methods.

©️ Adedamola Adetayo
17 July 2022

1 Like

Re: PDP's Control Shaky, As SDP Set To Create Upset In Bayelsa, Rivers And Delta by Honlucas: 7:56am On Jul 22, 2022
pls op are u in these state u mention?

who is kenneth gbagi in delta politics?

someone that cant even win local government chairman
lmao
Re: PDP's Control Shaky, As SDP Set To Create Upset In Bayelsa, Rivers And Delta by Samskid310(m): 7:58am On Jul 22, 2022
SDP will get same votes Labour Party had in Osun state
Re: PDP's Control Shaky, As SDP Set To Create Upset In Bayelsa, Rivers And Delta by SaintLucia: 7:59am On Jul 22, 2022
Obi Pandora no get sense for wearing this cap according to his main supporters IPOB.

Re: PDP's Control Shaky, As SDP Set To Create Upset In Bayelsa, Rivers And Delta by Dorakay93(m): 8:02am On Jul 22, 2022
Criminals aligning and re-aligning to steal, loot and satisfy their selfish interest. Whoever follows the crop of criminals ae nothing but scallywags
Re: PDP's Control Shaky, As SDP Set To Create Upset In Bayelsa, Rivers And Delta by kayusely70(m): 8:03am On Jul 22, 2022
Britishpea:

Even if you can’t kpansh your wife very well, Tinubu’s hands must be there. You’ will want to sound intelligent but yet display your fiasco online. Tinubu must really be choking you!
Don't mind them!

1 Like

Re: PDP's Control Shaky, As SDP Set To Create Upset In Bayelsa, Rivers And Delta by Dorakay93(m): 8:05am On Jul 22, 2022
YouthDg:
Stop posting this nonsense, imbibe it and don't influence others.
Re: PDP's Control Shaky, As SDP Set To Create Upset In Bayelsa, Rivers And Delta by RZArecta(m): 8:09am On Jul 22, 2022
Penguin2:
I see the hand of Tinubu in the recent rise of SDP in the Southsouth.

The idea is to likely use popular guber candidates in Southsouth states to curry the people who would now be told to vote SDP in guber elections and Tinubu in general elections.

But Tinubu and his heard of fools should know that no matter the level of their shenanigans, Southeast and Southsouth will never vote Tinubu.
this thing is dead on arrival even the article is mostly fabricated. Bayelsans know only PDP and sometimes APC, last election we voted APC (Osun scenario where money was rejected) but the useless party couldn't put their house in order allowing this clown to sneak in as "miracle governor" . As at now, all these so called decampees are mere noise makers with no political value except to themselves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP's Control Shaky, As SDP Set To Create Upset In Bayelsa, Rivers And Delta by flejnr2(f): 8:09am On Jul 22, 2022
Ajla:
Which upset
stomach upset
Re: PDP's Control Shaky, As SDP Set To Create Upset In Bayelsa, Rivers And Delta by ekanx27(m): 8:11am On Jul 22, 2022
Typical example of "Small Yansh dey Shake"

Re: PDP's Control Shaky, As SDP Set To Create Upset In Bayelsa, Rivers And Delta by fiyahe(m): 8:12am On Jul 22, 2022
AnonPoet:

https://leaders.ng/2022/07/21/pdp-control-shaky-as-sdp-set-to-create-upset-in-bayelsa-rivers-and-delta/

It's obvious this is a sponsored writeup. Gbagi wouldn't get a single vote even from his own ward

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP's Control Shaky, As SDP Set To Create Upset In Bayelsa, Rivers And Delta by buckeyemedia: 8:16am On Jul 22, 2022
blackpanda:
Chai

I don't know how atiku plans to make it o
He is the best candidate, likes of Obi are just noise makers.

2 Likes

Re: PDP's Control Shaky, As SDP Set To Create Upset In Bayelsa, Rivers And Delta by bobbybrown007: 8:17am On Jul 22, 2022
I don't need to stress my self in typing, all those states you mention are all PDP states, if you check out what PDP has done you will see that no other party will be able to take the state from them.

1 Like

Re: PDP's Control Shaky, As SDP Set To Create Upset In Bayelsa, Rivers And Delta by buckeyemedia: 8:17am On Jul 22, 2022
fiyahe:

It's obvious this is a sponsored writeup. Gbagi wouldn't get a single vote even from his own ward
Pay no heed to the Mumu that composed the epistle.

1 Like

Re: PDP's Control Shaky, As SDP Set To Create Upset In Bayelsa, Rivers And Delta by adioolayi(m): 8:18am On Jul 22, 2022
Penguin2:

The idea is to likely use popular guber candidates in Southsouth states to curry the people who would now be told to vote SDP in guber elections and Tinubu in general elections.

But Tinubu and his heard of fools should know that no matter the level of their shenanigans, Southeast and Southsouth will never vote Tinubu.

It's all about Tinubu again... typical!

2 Likes

Re: PDP's Control Shaky, As SDP Set To Create Upset In Bayelsa, Rivers And Delta by Norwichsailor(m): 8:19am On Jul 22, 2022
Penguin2:

This one could be impotent and still blame it on tinubu

2 Likes

Re: PDP's Control Shaky, As SDP Set To Create Upset In Bayelsa, Rivers And Delta by Fuckyoumod: 8:29am On Jul 22, 2022
Penguin2:

I was in Rivers state last week, before I traveled to the U.K.

Honestly, nobody is even talking about Tinubu or want to hear anything Tinubu, because of his MM ticket.
Believe it or not, Tinubu can not win any south south state. I can bet my last kobo.

I don't know about the east, so how would he win with south west vote alone?

Tinubu can't win Northern vote against the Atiku we know. Excerpt there is a plan B, which is not else but rigging.
Re: PDP's Control Shaky, As SDP Set To Create Upset In Bayelsa, Rivers And Delta by anonymuz(m): 8:32am On Jul 22, 2022
Penguin2:

you said it all
Re: PDP's Control Shaky, As SDP Set To Create Upset In Bayelsa, Rivers And Delta by roundman: 8:41am On Jul 22, 2022
bobbybrown007:
I don't need to stress my self in typing, all those states you mention are all PDP states, if you check out what PDP has done you will see that no other party will be able to take the state from them.
What has PDP done in Delta state?

1 Like

Re: PDP's Control Shaky, As SDP Set To Create Upset In Bayelsa, Rivers And Delta by SamOchuko: 8:42am On Jul 22, 2022
Facidio:

Lol Agege will come in a distance second or even third position

Alright, so who is coming first? Kenneth Gbagi?
Re: PDP's Control Shaky, As SDP Set To Create Upset In Bayelsa, Rivers And Delta by Epicji: 8:45am On Jul 22, 2022
I stop reading when l saw Gbagi from Delta state. This man has no electoral value in Delta state.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Seeks Temporary Forfeiture Of Ekweremadu’s ‘hidden Assets’ / Appreciating The Serenity And Greenery of The City Of Enugu.(photos) / APC Expels Hope Uzodinma For Anti-party Activities (letter Of Expulsion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.