Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

PDP's Control Shaky, As SDP Set To Create Upset In Bayelsa, Rivers And Delta - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP's Control Shaky, As SDP Set To Create Upset In Bayelsa, Rivers And Delta (13484 Views)

Obi May Create Upset For APC In Lagos - Senator Ayodele / APC Convention ‘shaky’ As Cabal Plots Consensus - Daily Trust / Supreme Court Grants Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Rivers Greater Share Of Allocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP's Control Shaky, As SDP Set To Create Upset In Bayelsa, Rivers And Delta by juman(m): 8:50am On Jul 22, 2022
Our democracy is moving forward.
Good news.

Nothing like democracy.
Re: PDP's Control Shaky, As SDP Set To Create Upset In Bayelsa, Rivers And Delta by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 22, 2022
Penguin2:
I see the hand of Tinubu in the recent rise of SDP in the Southsouth.

The idea is to likely use popular guber candidates in Southsouth states to curry the people who would now be told to vote SDP in guber elections and Tinubu in general elections.

But Tinubu and his heard of fools should know that no matter the level of their shenanigans, Southeast and Southsouth will never vote Tinubu.

"heard" of fools, or herd of fools? No shakes, you only wrote it as you pronounced it! No one has the legal right to kill anyone for trying to author an English dictionary. Heard for Herd, o ga o. Learn composure, bro. Why should Tinubu matter disconcert you?
Re: PDP's Control Shaky, As SDP Set To Create Upset In Bayelsa, Rivers And Delta by Facidio: 8:53am On Jul 22, 2022
SamOchuko:

Alright, so who is coming first? Kenneth Gbagi?

David Edevwie
Re: PDP's Control Shaky, As SDP Set To Create Upset In Bayelsa, Rivers And Delta by Belleful: 8:58am On Jul 22, 2022
Useless analysis. Evil Kenneth gbagi that will not get up to 50 votes is a third force. To even write that ibori is sponsoring gbagi is nonsense. Kenneth gbagi and sdp in delta state is like dirt that will be swept and trow away.
Re: PDP's Control Shaky, As SDP Set To Create Upset In Bayelsa, Rivers And Delta by Indispensable85(m): 9:03am On Jul 22, 2022
Penguin2:

The idea is to likely use popular guber candidates in Southsouth states to curry the people who would now be told to vote SDP in guber elections and Tinubu in general elections.

But Tinubu and his heard of fools should know that no matter the level of their shenanigans, Southeast and Southsouth will never vote Tinubu.

It's good to know that Tinubu is giving you sleepless night. Eyaaaaaaaaa........sorry oooooo
Hahahahahahahaha...

1 Like

Re: PDP's Control Shaky, As SDP Set To Create Upset In Bayelsa, Rivers And Delta by Indispensable85(m): 9:12am On Jul 22, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
I was in Rivers state last week, before I traveled to the U.K.

Honestly, nobody is even talking about Tinubu or want to hear anything Tinubu, because of his MM ticket.
Believe it or not, Tinubu can not win any south south state. I can bet my last kobo.

I don't know about the east, so how would he win with south west vote alone?

Tinubu can't win Northern vote against the Atiku we know. Excerpt there is a plan B, which is not else but rigging.

Tell me how many times has Atiku won the north before since he has been contesting for president? Show me any history of his winning northern Nigeria in any of his previous attempts. I'm waiting for your response.

1 Like

Re: PDP's Control Shaky, As SDP Set To Create Upset In Bayelsa, Rivers And Delta by Fuckyoumod: 9:16am On Jul 22, 2022
Indispensable85:

Tell me how many times has Atiku won the north before since he has been contesting for president? Show me any history of his winning northern Nigeria in any of his previous attempts. I'm waiting for your response.
he contested against sitting Presidents and he was rigged out.

But Tinubu is a different case
Re: PDP's Control Shaky, As SDP Set To Create Upset In Bayelsa, Rivers And Delta by Indispensable85(m): 9:50am On Jul 22, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
he contested against sitting Presidents and he was rigged out.

But Tinubu is a different case

Buhari has been contesting under little known political parties against PDP sitting presidents and you can see his performance in the north. You don't just win the north because you're from there. You have to resonate with the masses there and Atiku does not. He's seen by many as barawo.

1 Like

Re: PDP's Control Shaky, As SDP Set To Create Upset In Bayelsa, Rivers And Delta by newnigerdelta1: 10:04am On Jul 22, 2022
Penguin2:

Na you be the BIGfool
Re: PDP's Control Shaky, As SDP Set To Create Upset In Bayelsa, Rivers And Delta by SamOchuko: 10:42am On Jul 22, 2022
Facidio:

David Edevwie

Has Edevbie ever won his ward? Omo Agege will take the entire Ughelli, Edevbie will loose in Sapele and Okpe LGA’s, Okowas colossal failure will be PDP undoing in Delta state gubernatorial election just as Oyetolas failure was that of APC in Osum state.

1 Like

Re: PDP's Control Shaky, As SDP Set To Create Upset In Bayelsa, Rivers And Delta by Penguin2: 10:51am On Jul 22, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
I was in Rivers state last week, before I traveled to the U.K.

Honestly, nobody is even talking about Tinubu or want to hear anything Tinubu, because of his MM ticket.
Believe it or not, Tinubu can not win any south south state. I can bet my last kobo.

I don't know about the east, so how would he win with south west vote alone?

Tinubu can't win Northern vote against the Atiku we know. Excerpt there is a plan B, which is not else but rigging.

Lol! This is the reality on ground that Tinubu urchins don’t like to admit.
Re: PDP's Control Shaky, As SDP Set To Create Upset In Bayelsa, Rivers And Delta by garfield1: 11:16am On Jul 22, 2022
Penguin2:

They voted buhari so they will vote tinubu.by the way,we hardly vote in ss
Re: PDP's Control Shaky, As SDP Set To Create Upset In Bayelsa, Rivers And Delta by garfield1: 11:21am On Jul 22, 2022
Penguin2:

Lol! This is the reality on ground that Tinubu urchins don’t like to admit.

Nobody was mentioning buhari in rivers
Re: PDP's Control Shaky, As SDP Set To Create Upset In Bayelsa, Rivers And Delta by DeleTaller: 11:23am On Jul 22, 2022
Penguin2:

Diri was never the winner of election in Balyesa.. He is a supreme governor and it is certainly sure he would be kicked out in the next election. we all know who won the last election there.
Re: PDP's Control Shaky, As SDP Set To Create Upset In Bayelsa, Rivers And Delta by Penguin2: 11:41am On Jul 22, 2022
garfield1:

Nobody was mentioning buhari in rivers

Well, Tinubu will be worst.
Re: PDP's Control Shaky, As SDP Set To Create Upset In Bayelsa, Rivers And Delta by garfield1: 2:50pm On Jul 22, 2022
Penguin2:

Well, Tinubu will be worst.

Its like saying igbos will give obi less votes than atiku
Re: PDP's Control Shaky, As SDP Set To Create Upset In Bayelsa, Rivers And Delta by bobbybrown007: 3:14pm On Jul 22, 2022
roundman:
What has PDP done in Delta state?
can't you see the things he has done? Google it and see for your self.
Re: PDP's Control Shaky, As SDP Set To Create Upset In Bayelsa, Rivers And Delta by pharmaking: 3:44pm On Jul 22, 2022
Penguin2:

So you find it difficult to differentiate between HEARD and HERD?

We are aware they will not vote us in SS and SE.
That is why we want to share the votes there among 10 political parties.

Obidient MUMU
Re: PDP's Control Shaky, As SDP Set To Create Upset In Bayelsa, Rivers And Delta by SecretReporter(f): 4:13pm On Jul 22, 2022
When I saw you talking about Gbaigi in SDP in delta, then I know you must be on high drugs, gbagi can't even win his local government election even if he contest under PDP
Re: PDP's Control Shaky, As SDP Set To Create Upset In Bayelsa, Rivers And Delta by jamesversion: 4:20pm On Jul 22, 2022
For your their useless mind, Abe from Ogoni go fit win gubernatorial election in Rivers state without the support of Ikwerres?? grin grin grin
Re: PDP's Control Shaky, As SDP Set To Create Upset In Bayelsa, Rivers And Delta by PharmacyStore: 7:19pm On Jul 22, 2022
I can't see much in this story
Re: PDP's Control Shaky, As SDP Set To Create Upset In Bayelsa, Rivers And Delta by Facidio: 7:18am On Jul 23, 2022
SamOchuko:

Has Edevbie ever won his ward? Omo Agege will take the entire Ughelli, Edevbie will loose in Sapele and Okpe LGA’s, Okowas colossal failure will be PDP undoing in Delta state gubernatorial election just as Oyetolas failure was that of APC in Osum state.

APC folks in delta, na only calculation una sabi calculate. U should be aware that if Agege hasn't rigged the last Senate elections he would have been jobless by now
Re: PDP's Control Shaky, As SDP Set To Create Upset In Bayelsa, Rivers And Delta by SamOchuko: 8:32am On Jul 23, 2022
Facidio:

APC folks in delta, na only calculation una sabi calculate. U should be aware that if Agege hasn't rigged the last Senate elections he would have been jobless by now

Is that so? Agege rigged the last senatorial election? He rigged it by giving grants to hundreds of thousands of market women, bike and Keke riders, artisans and disables in the senatorial district right? He rigged it by providing transformers to areas that has been without light in the senatorial district right? He rigged by calling for and attending town hall meeting in all the LGAs in the senatorial district right? No problem my bro, he will use same format of being accessible, listening to the cry of his people and doing his best to win their heart (something your party members has never done) to rig his way into Osadebeys house in 2023. Tell me the senator from Delta Central who has done half of what Agege has done since 1999, election is free and fair only when you guys win.

1 Like

Re: PDP's Control Shaky, As SDP Set To Create Upset In Bayelsa, Rivers And Delta by Facidio: 12:36pm On Jul 23, 2022
SamOchuko:

Is that so? Agege rigged the last senatorial election? He rigged it by giving grants to hundreds of thousands of market women, bike and Keke riders, artisans and disables in the senatorial district right? He rigged it by providing transformers to areas that has been without light in the senatorial district right? He rigged by calling for and attending town hall meeting in all the LGAs in the senatorial district right? No problem my bro, he will use same format of being accessible, listening to the cry of his people and doing his best to win their heart (something your party members has never done) to rig his way into Osadebeys house in 2023. Tell me the senator from Delta Central who has done half of what Agege has done since 1999, election is free and fair only when you guys win.

No senator since 1999 has been a DSP.... To whom much is given much is expected.
And he's only throwing crumbs from what is available at his disposable as the DSP
Re: PDP's Control Shaky, As SDP Set To Create Upset In Bayelsa, Rivers And Delta by roundman: 1:15pm On Jul 23, 2022
[quote author=Facidio post=115006610]

No senator since 1999 has been a DSP.... To whom much is given much is expected.
And he's only throwing crumbs from what is available at his disposable as the DSP[/quotep] You guys will always have a way of bending the narrative,give kudos to who deserves it.
Re: PDP's Control Shaky, As SDP Set To Create Upset In Bayelsa, Rivers And Delta by SamOchuko: 9:38pm On Jul 23, 2022
Facidio:

And he's only throwing crumbs from what is available at his disposable as the DSP

Yes my bro, but Agege started this good work from when he was him first term in the house, he came to Sapele for the stipends when he wasn’t yet the DSP, same as when he came for our light protest, he was not yet the DSP, he distributed transformers when he also wasn’t the DSP, sincerely Agege is the senator who with the best record from Delta Central since 1999.
Re: PDP's Control Shaky, As SDP Set To Create Upset In Bayelsa, Rivers And Delta by Facidio: 8:28am On Jul 24, 2022
SamOchuko:

Yes my bro, but Agege started this good work from when he was him first term in the house, he came to Sapele for the stipends when he wasn’t yet the DSP, same as when he came for our light protest, he was not yet the DSP, he distributed transformers when he also wasn’t the DSP, sincerely Agege is the senator who with the best record from Delta Central since 1999.

Sure he's doing well I won't doubt that, but all those and much more are ur rights. He's been given the monies to do that. Senator ewherido did well too, just that death cut short his good will except u were still a baby then. Only Amori and Felix Ibru that were stupid senators.
Re: PDP's Control Shaky, As SDP Set To Create Upset In Bayelsa, Rivers And Delta by SamOchuko: 5:54pm On Jul 24, 2022
Facidio:

Sure he's doing well I won't doubt that, but all those and much more are ur rights. He's been given the monies to do that. Senator ewherido did well too, just that death cut short his good will except u were still a baby then. Only Amori and Felix Ibru that were stupid senators.

What were the achievements of Ewherido when he was in the red chambers? I wasn’t a baby, were you around when Eferakeya was in the red chamber? Yes it’s our money that he’s using but the thing is he is using it for the people unlike his predecessors, one even organized an all white yatch party with plenty of fresh young girls in the US, was Aghwariawhovdo not a senator? Sincerely I still prefer Agege to anyone of them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Celebrates Alex Okosi On His Appointment As The MD Of Google Africa / Power Grid Collapses Again / Edo House Of Assembly Impeach Deputy Speaker, Festus Ebea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.