Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,444 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Pastor Giwa Adewale: Hiring Fake, Unknown Bishops Signposts APC's Failure - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Giwa Adewale: Hiring Fake, Unknown Bishops Signposts APC's Failure (14712 Views)

Don’t Be Deceived By Peter Obi’s Popularity On Social Media – Pastor Giwa / Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers / Buhari, Osinbajo Took Malaria Injections - Pastor Giwa Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Giwa Adewale: Hiring Fake, Unknown Bishops Signposts APC's Failure by adioolayi(m): 10:30am On Jul 22, 2022
Fujiyama:

^^^
No they haven't.

https://www.nairaland.com/7240284/fact-check-bishops-pastors-attended

You can read that tread on front page... endeavour to read Primetimes findings
Re: Pastor Giwa Adewale: Hiring Fake, Unknown Bishops Signposts APC's Failure by Sbravo86: 10:31am On Jul 22, 2022
Some1 u decleared of no value now become someone u faked his presence in your event. What a God we served? Well congratulations to my fellow christians in Nigeria for God had vindicated our invaluable by fulfilling his word; 1st CORINTHIANS 3 VS 19, at there event. For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.
Re: Pastor Giwa Adewale: Hiring Fake, Unknown Bishops Signposts APC's Failure by Longman8: 10:33am On Jul 22, 2022
For thinking they can hoodwink us with those masquerade looking abokishops, they have failed woefully. Let us see if the power of the people does not supercede that of the people in power. #NogoingbacktoEgypt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Giwa Adewale: Hiring Fake, Unknown Bishops Signposts APC's Failure by MartinsD12(m): 10:34am On Jul 22, 2022
ghettokid1:
https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/22/hiring-fake-unknown-bishops-signposts-apc-failure-in-2023-pastor-giwa/
grin agbado and cassava flour man can Mumu Sha imagine renting what he called fake upcoming bishops, thank God for social media most of these fake upcoming bishops where busted online some of them hungry business men one is selling phone chargers na bishop oooo
Re: Pastor Giwa Adewale: Hiring Fake, Unknown Bishops Signposts APC's Failure by themanderon: 10:38am On Jul 22, 2022
I watched the video where one of the so-called bishops tried to snatch the phone of a reporter. Seems they were not proud of their actions from the way they were hiding their faces like criminals paraded by the police. I knew something about them was not right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Giwa Adewale: Hiring Fake, Unknown Bishops Signposts APC's Failure by Ellasure: 10:39am On Jul 22, 2022
With the fake bishops and pastors presentation during a public events organised by the APC in Abuja, gbam gbam gbam!!!?

Don't be surprised that it was the same people that arranged, organised, orchestrated the Boko haram kidnapping of the CHIBOK GIRLS under the governorship of Shettima in Borno State to discredit the Nigerian federal government of president Goodluck Jonathan.

This is making some sense. This APC people are very good in political optical presentations and associated deceitful practices as it found in the USA when a presidential candidate accused another candidate of similar optical illusions at his campaign rallies.

Fraudulent activities and practices vary and always produce everlasting damages to people and societies. This is the end time indeed. Anything is possible.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Giwa Adewale: Hiring Fake, Unknown Bishops Signposts APC's Failure by Bentonite1: 10:40am On Jul 22, 2022
Samunique:
Tinubu will do anything for his lifelong ambition, even if they ask him to bring all the heads of Yoruba Obas on a plata just like John the Baptist, he will....

Tinubu is a disgrace to Omoluabism!!!

He's a disgrace to entire Yoruba race!

There's something Tinubu is no getting right here, if he's not destined to rule Nigeria jus like MKO, he will labour in vain.

It's God who gives power, this desperation will just worsen his already damaged image.

Apc wants to eat his money that's all.
Re: Pastor Giwa Adewale: Hiring Fake, Unknown Bishops Signposts APC's Failure by Olamilekan1555(m): 10:46am On Jul 22, 2022
naija4life247:
We shall see.

This small boy that i supposed to be doing his Masters degree at Federal University of Technology, Akure is calling himself Bishop. E be like say the weed he has been smoking is catching up on him. Useless idiots. US, Europe, Australia, are all producing engineers, scientists, doctors, e.t.c. Nigeria is producing Bishops. Ogun kill una Mama.

How can you claim to have brain when you are supporting a candidate with no brain and old fool in useless party. you are not a doctor nor Engineer so what can prove to the world ? the only thing you can do is to let people know that you have brain now you are showing your ignorance up and down please go and sit down let your parent keep feeding you, you lazy yoruba youth.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Giwa Adewale: Hiring Fake, Unknown Bishops Signposts APC's Failure by bewla(m): 10:48am On Jul 22, 2022
Onigawara:
As a South southerner, I've always despised Tinubu for rallying his people to vote against us in 2015. Yet, I preferred him to Atiku. I mean we all wanted power to return to the South. I didn't care if it returned to SW, provided it is still the south.
Meanwhile, how can Tinubu go ahead to select a Muslim as his running mate, when he is a Muslim? I just don't get it. Does he not really care about the unity of this country? Or perhaps he thinks Christians are minorities, hence we can be overlooked? Tinubu is a BASTARD! He should get the fûčk outta my face. Even if a gun is pointed to my head, I would gladly die than vote him and his useless abōki.
Any murthafucka would get my vote ahead of the fool.
If Tinubu supporters really think he made the best choice you guys are gonna be in for alot of surprise next year. You guys really underestimate us
You are wright to some extent
But you same to forget his wife is a christen
He made oshibajo vice christen
Ambode christen
Sanwo olu christen

More over is the vice going in to work in church of the office of vice president

Let can lead the christen
Let muric or any Muslim body handle Muslim affair

Dont be deserve they want we the south to lose as they have long want

Ask from the history how zik betray awo when they ask us to join them alliance at asaba they run and form partner with Hausa in sokoto

Now they are still playing us as fool
Re: Pastor Giwa Adewale: Hiring Fake, Unknown Bishops Signposts APC's Failure by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:49am On Jul 22, 2022
christistruth01:
[s][/s]Make we hear Word!

Even Oritsejafor former CAN President was fake

Matt 7 : 15-20

(B)“Beware of false prophets, (C)who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16 (D)You will know them by their fruits. (E)Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? 17 Even so, (F)every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. 19 (G)Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/168224-can-president-oritsejafor-admits-ownership-of-cash-stacked-jet-seized-in-south-africa.html[s][/s]
Being a SUSPECT in a crime does not make you a fake prophet. But I guess that doesn't serve your agenda..
Re: Pastor Giwa Adewale: Hiring Fake, Unknown Bishops Signposts APC's Failure by VULCAN(m): 10:49am On Jul 22, 2022
Fact checked by who exactly?

Tell us who fact checked?

Was it Guardian or Punch?

Who exactly?

Mention so I can check something
adioolayi:
Na lie...

They have been fact checked to be real.

That aside... Atiku's interview on Arise TV, the man is loaded and if I am to rate him, he performed excellently well...He has a clue on every governance issue and responded well...Maybe because he was a former vice-president. He was not flattering us with some unfounded data from Singapore, Egypt, Malaysia and what have you, as Peter Obi normally does grin cheesy grin.

We are yet to see Bola Tinubu's interview..he needs to come out. As far as Peter Obi is concerned..he has a long way to go..Atiku is not his mate.

My only concern...Atiku said for equity, fairness, balance and inclusiveness..he did not support a Muslim-Muslim ticket..But when he was asked about 8years of Northern President and why he doesn't think it is the turn of the South...He said it is Political Party decision..that the last President from PDP was from the South grin grin grin..here, he has forgotten equity, fairness, balance and inclusiveness...Typical of politicians, answering questions to suit their own personal interest. grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Giwa Adewale: Hiring Fake, Unknown Bishops Signposts APC's Failure by DrAkpamudehe: 10:49am On Jul 22, 2022
Onigawara:
As a South southerner, I've always despised Tinubu for rallying his people to vote against us in 2015. Yet, I preferred him to Atiku. I mean we all wanted power to return to the South. I didn't care if it returned to SW, provided it is still the south.
Meanwhile, how can Tinubu go ahead to select a Muslim as his running mate, when he is a Muslim? I just don't get it. Does he not really care about the unity of this country? Or perhaps he thinks Christians are minorities, hence we can be overlooked? Tinubu is a BASTARD! He should get the fûčk outta my face. Even if a gun is pointed to my head, I would gladly die than vote him and his useless abōki.
Any murthafucka would get my vote ahead of the fool.
If Tinubu supporters really think he made the best choice you guys are gonna be in for alot of surprise next year. You guys really underestimate us

This one is confused
Re: Pastor Giwa Adewale: Hiring Fake, Unknown Bishops Signposts APC's Failure by adioolayi(m): 10:58am On Jul 22, 2022
VULCAN:
Fact checked by who exactly?

Tell us who fact checked?

Was it Guardian or Punch?

Who exactly?

Mention so I can check something

Premium times did and it's on front page here. We don't need to be sentimental on issue based evidence
Re: Pastor Giwa Adewale: Hiring Fake, Unknown Bishops Signposts APC's Failure by kingyakos: 10:58am On Jul 22, 2022
naija4life247:
We shall see.

This small boy that is supposed to be doing his Masters degree at Federal University of Technology, Akure is calling himself Bishop. E be like say the weed he has been smoking is catching up on him. Useless idiots. US, Europe, Australia, are all producing engineers, scientists, doctors, e.t.c. Nigeria is producing Bishops. Ogun kill una Mama.

Plus ur mama o
Re: Pastor Giwa Adewale: Hiring Fake, Unknown Bishops Signposts APC's Failure by Fujiyama: 11:13am On Jul 22, 2022
adioolayi:

You can read that tread on front page... endeavour to read Primetimes findings

^^^
I stand by my story.

You mention a thread on front page...i guess you are referring to this thread:

The story linked above 'fact checked' only 3 individuals out of the 30 'bishops' acknowledged by Alhaji Kashim Shettima at his unveiling. None, and I mean not one of those 3 individuals is confirmed by the so called fact check as a bishop. One is described as a 'cleric', another as a Reverend and yet another as a Pastor. No information was given on the other 27 individuals.

This is no fact check.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Giwa Adewale: Hiring Fake, Unknown Bishops Signposts APC's Failure by nkem1992: 11:25am On Jul 22, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
Na Una sabi.
All I know is that, Come 2023

We Igbo Muslims will vote for our brother

Tinubu JAGABAN

PETER OBI WILL NEVER BE THE PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY!

Save this post!

Some Osu Alusi Ipob jew pigs are full of arrogance and hate for themselves and others.

You will hardly see any true Igbo man supporting Tinubu EXCEPT WE MUSLIMS but I know a lot of yorubas and Hausa/fulanis supporting Obi and this doesn't make sense.

WE have the worst performing and corrupt governors and leaders. Most of MY BROTHERS ranting online are typing from Lagos, Ogun or Ibadan instead of Anambra, Enugu or Imo State, yet WE call ourselves developers grin
Instead of US to start by holding our senseless, evil and corrupt leaders responsible first, WE fume and exhibit epilepsy trait online at the mention of Tinubu or anything matter concerning yorubas.

We never READY grin
All muslims vote for Muslim, all Christians vote for Christians, I want to check something.
Re: Pastor Giwa Adewale: Hiring Fake, Unknown Bishops Signposts APC's Failure by Christistruth00: 11:37am On Jul 22, 2022
effort1:

So, are you confessing that APC actually hired pastors to attend the unveiling? grin
No

I have seen evidence of Some of those Pastors in their Churches

I am saying CAN is teeming with fake Pastors like Oritsejafor who was CAN President

Not all Churches are members of CAN

Re: Pastor Giwa Adewale: Hiring Fake, Unknown Bishops Signposts APC's Failure by FullBlastLight: 11:40am On Jul 22, 2022
christistruth01:
Make we hear Word!

Even Oritsejafor former CAN President was fake

Matt 7 : 15-20

(B)“Beware of false prophets, (C)who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16 (D)You will know them by their fruits. (E)Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? 17 Even so, (F)every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. 19 (G)Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/168224-can-president-oritsejafor-admits-ownership-of-cash-stacked-jet-seized-in-south-africa.html

Mumu! cool cool
Re: Pastor Giwa Adewale: Hiring Fake, Unknown Bishops Signposts APC's Failure by MuslimIgbo: 11:47am On Jul 22, 2022
nkem1992:

All muslims vote for Muslim, all Christians vote for Christians, I want to check something.
Lol
You must be very delusional not to know that Nigeria is more of a Muslim country than Christian grin
Which clave do you leave?
Lol
Re: Pastor Giwa Adewale: Hiring Fake, Unknown Bishops Signposts APC's Failure by nkem1992: 12:00pm On Jul 22, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

Lol
You must be very delusional not to know that Nigeria is more of a Muslim country than Christian grin
Which clave do you leave?
Lol
That's a lie
The muslims are more united than the Christians who are easily swayed by political and monetary offer..
Buhari contested severally as Muslim but didn't win, he only won because some Christians were fed up with Jonathan, thus voting buhari.
The bad I'll pray for is Atiku, a Muslim, more Muslim than tinubu. Tinubu is a no for me and my Christian compatriot; he will do worse than Buhari, He is too old, too weak, too desperate, willing to stake enything possible for his ambition. May buhari pro Max not happen to Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Giwa Adewale: Hiring Fake, Unknown Bishops Signposts APC's Failure by ufotunang: 12:22pm On Jul 22, 2022
floss:
Behold una son
Bishop of Agbado Diocese
..abi .. the unknown bishop
Re: Pastor Giwa Adewale: Hiring Fake, Unknown Bishops Signposts APC's Failure by Newton2024: 12:54pm On Jul 22, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
What's these NONSENSE!

Why are these retárds trying so hard to force people to support their candidate?

Why are you trying to
INTIMIDATE
GASLIGHT
GUILT-TRIP and
CONDEMN everyone supporting Tinubu

CAN and everyone else trying to crucify all the CHRISTIAN BISHOPS that supported must be very stupîd.

You think we've forgotten what CAN stood for during Jonathan's regime?

Oritsejafor (CAN president) was even worse than that Police Kyari.
HIS JET WAS USED TO LAUNDER MILLIONS OF DOLLARS.

BLOODY OLD FOOLS

BLOODY HYPOCRITES

“Hiring unknown Bishops is the beginning of APC failure. That is the beginning of their failure. They deceived Nigerians in 2015 and they are planning to deceive Nigerians again.

“You can see how God has exposed them through the pretence by hiring unknown and disgruntled political thugs to act as Bishops and Pastors.

“I want to believe that Nigerians are no longer fools. They can differentiate the real men of God from fake ones.

“No true man of God will support the administration of APC. Should we talk of the senseless killings of Christians? Kidnapping? And economic hardship?

Re: Pastor Giwa Adewale: Hiring Fake, Unknown Bishops Signposts APC's Failure by IgOga(m): 12:59pm On Jul 22, 2022
ghettokid1:
https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/22/hiring-fake-unknown-bishops-signposts-apc-failure-in-2023-pastor-giwa/

Unknown to you or their church members? Without lifting a stone CAN may disintegrate before 2023......I always remember the youtube prophet that insisted God will disgrace many clergy men ....he even went on to name Oyedepo and Adeboye....this I saw on YouTube early this year.....how CAN dabbled into politics still amazes me....but they keep digging deeper......
Re: Pastor Giwa Adewale: Hiring Fake, Unknown Bishops Signposts APC's Failure by MuslimIgbo: 1:08pm On Jul 22, 2022
Newton2024:

“Hiring unknown Bishops is the beginning of APC failure. That is the beginning of their failure. They deceived Nigerians in 2015 and they are planning to deceive Nigerians again.

“You can see how God has exposed them through the pretence by hiring unknown and disgruntled political thugs to act as Bishops and Pastors.

“I want to believe that Nigerians are no longer fools. They can differentiate the real men of God from fake ones.

“No true man of God will support the administration of APC. Should we talk of the senseless killings of Christians? Kidnapping? And economic hardship?
Keep FOOLING YOURSELF.

During Jonathan's regime, CAN was seriously backing Jonathan to the extent that even their president (Oritsejafor) laundered millions of dollars for him with his private jet.

You people and hypocrisy is like Romeo and Juliet.
Re: Pastor Giwa Adewale: Hiring Fake, Unknown Bishops Signposts APC's Failure by Newton2024: 1:21pm On Jul 22, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

Keep FOOLING YOURSELF.

During Jonathan's regime, CAN was seriously backing Jonathan to the extent that even their president (Oritsejafor) laundered millions of dollars for him with his private jet.

You people and hypocrisy is like Romeo and Juliet.

Re: Pastor Giwa Adewale: Hiring Fake, Unknown Bishops Signposts APC's Failure by truthfinder319: 1:42pm On Jul 22, 2022
Says a fake pastor
Re: Pastor Giwa Adewale: Hiring Fake, Unknown Bishops Signposts APC's Failure by GardenOfGod(m): 1:43pm On Jul 22, 2022
grin
floss:
Behold una son
Bishop of Agbado Diocese
Re: Pastor Giwa Adewale: Hiring Fake, Unknown Bishops Signposts APC's Failure by Fishers2fishers: 1:46pm On Jul 22, 2022
That's the beginning of their failure
Re: Pastor Giwa Adewale: Hiring Fake, Unknown Bishops Signposts APC's Failure by effort1: 2:10pm On Jul 22, 2022
Christistruth00:

No

I have seen evidence of Some of those Pastors in their Churches

I am saying CAN is teeming with fake Pastors like Oritsejafor who was CAN President

Not all Churches are members of CAN

You have attended their churches before? grin

I won't be surprised if you say you are their church member. grin deception per excellence.

Now, I challenge you to mention their names and the names of their churches if you are not a shameful deceptive element. grin

Does Islam teach you to preach using deception? cheesy

The Catholic priest in the picture below, you also know the name of his church, right? grin grin

In case you don't know, Catholic priests only wear this kind of dress when in church premises, not outside; not to talk of a political gathering of all places. grin grin grin

When you finish deceiving yourself, let us know cheesy

Re: Pastor Giwa Adewale: Hiring Fake, Unknown Bishops Signposts APC's Failure by God1stson(m): 2:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
Samunique:
Tinubu will do anything for his lifelong ambition, even if they ask him to bring all the heads of Yoruba Obas on a plata just like John the Baptist, he will....

Tinubu is a disgrace to Omoluabism!!!

He's a disgrace to entire Yoruba race!

There's something Tinubu is no getting right here, if he's not destined to rule Nigeria jus like MKO, he will labour in vain.

It's God who gives power, this desperation will just worsen his already damaged image.
U have said it all.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gani Adams Collected N10.6b From Jonathan; EFCC Should Probe Him - OPC Leaders / Governor Abdulrazaq Reinstates Salary Of Kwara 'Sunset Workers' / Samai’la Adamu Burga To Farmers: Don’t Rush To Sell Your Produce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.