Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,831 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Pastor Giwa Adewale: Hiring Fake, Unknown Bishops Signposts APC's Failure - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Giwa Adewale: Hiring Fake, Unknown Bishops Signposts APC's Failure (14720 Views)

Don’t Be Deceived By Peter Obi’s Popularity On Social Media – Pastor Giwa / Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers / Buhari, Osinbajo Took Malaria Injections - Pastor Giwa Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Giwa Adewale: Hiring Fake, Unknown Bishops Signposts APC's Failure by MoneyMustBMade(m): 2:53pm On Jul 22, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
Do you know Obi has just 2 cars?, just a single wrist watch and few pairs of shoe? Obi has always been prudent and highly principled, this is the type of man Nigeria needs, a man that can handle the economy with tight fist. Vote Peter Obi and Nigeria will get its status back in the league of great nations. Our health sector will be revived, jobs for teeming youth and corruption totally eradicated.
Re: Pastor Giwa Adewale: Hiring Fake, Unknown Bishops Signposts APC's Failure by rikithor(m): 3:18pm On Jul 22, 2022
ghettokid1:
https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/22/hiring-fake-unknown-bishops-signposts-apc-failure-in-2023-pastor-giwa/

Yes,in fact no true man of God should support this demonic party,what should we describe VP Osinbanjo a man of God seen as part of this APC government?

Real or fake man of God?
Learn how to drive manual and automatic cars professionally and process driving license and vehicle papers in a short time.
Re: Pastor Giwa Adewale: Hiring Fake, Unknown Bishops Signposts APC's Failure by tctrills: 3:24pm On Jul 22, 2022
adioolayi:
Na lie...

They have been fact checked to be real.

That aside... Atiku's interview on Arise TV, the man is loaded and if I am to rate him, he performed excellently well...He has a clue on every governance issue and responded well...Maybe because he was a former vice-president. He was not flattering us with some unfounded data from Singapore, Egypt, Malaysia and what have you, as Peter Obi normally does grin cheesy grin.

We are yet to see Bola Tinubu's interview..he needs to come out. As far as Peter Obi is concerned..he has a long way to go..Atiku is not his mate.

My only concern...Atiku said for equity, fairness, balance and inclusiveness..he did not support a Muslim-Muslim ticket..But when he was asked about 8years of Northern President and why he doesn't think it is the turn of the South...He said it is Political Party decision..that the last President from PDP was from the South grin grin grin..here, he has forgotten equity, fairness, balance and inclusiveness...Typical of politicians, answering questions to suit their own personal interest. grin grin grin
You guys never cease. Please, mention just 2 out of the 30 bishops. I can tell you are not a Christian because if you are, you would know who a bishop is and why we don't have unknown bishops. But then ask your Christian friends if you have any before say that the fake 30 bishops have been fact-checked to be real.
Re: Pastor Giwa Adewale: Hiring Fake, Unknown Bishops Signposts APC's Failure by adioolayi(m): 3:29pm On Jul 22, 2022
tctrills:

You guys never cease. Please, mention just 2 out of the 30 bishops. I can tell you are not a Christian because if you are, you would know who a bishop is and why we don't have unknown bishops. But then ask your Christian friends if you have any before say that the fake 30 bishops have been fact-checked to be real.

I chose to respond because you've tagged me non-christian. ...if not, I would have been silent.

How many Bishops do you know? How many denominations are actually under CAN Instead of us to call out CAN to remain non-partisan, and try as much as possible to put their own very house in order...You are asking me who a Bishop is.

You think it's only in Catholic faith that have a well laid down theological route that have Bishops Many Pentecostal Bishops .. albeit, self acclaimed...but they are Bishops.

So, focus on the right cause...CAN should not be partisan..as simple as ABC
Re: Pastor Giwa Adewale: Hiring Fake, Unknown Bishops Signposts APC's Failure by tctrills: 3:36pm On Jul 22, 2022
adioolayi:

I chose to respond because you've tagged me non-christian. ...if not, I would have been silent.

How many Bishops do you know? How many denominations are actually under CAN Instead of us to call out CAN to remain non-partisan, and try as much as possible to put their own very house in order...You are asking me who a Bishop is.

You think it's only in Catholic faith that have a well laid down theological route that have Bishops Many Pentecostal Bishops .. albeit, self acclaimed...but they are Bishops.

So, focus on the right cause...CAN should not be partisan..as simple as ABC
Now let me explain who a bishop is because you don't know. A bishop is not the pastor of one branch. A bishop has a number of pastors or reverends under him. The idea of unknown bishops is false and a cheap lie.
Even as a non-Christian, it's easy to tell. Only from the photo ops, anyone can tell these are a bunch of rented fools.
Now, what stops APC from releasing the names and diocese of the 30 bishops to clear the air. Maybe the bishops want to remain hidden abi.
That you even replied me shows that you either believe the nonsense or you are another political APC hack. Both ways it doesn't tell much of you sir.
Re: Pastor Giwa Adewale: Hiring Fake, Unknown Bishops Signposts APC's Failure by adioolayi(m): 3:48pm On Jul 22, 2022
tctrills:

Now let me explain who a bishop is because you don't know. A bishop is not the pastor of one branch. A bishop has a number of pastors or reverends under him. The idea of unknown bishops is false and a cheap lie.
Even as a non-Christian, it's easy to tell. Only from the photo ops, anyone can tell these are a bunch of rented fools.
Now, what stops APC from releasing the names and diocese of the 30 bishops to clear the air. Maybe the bishops want to remain hidden abi.
That you even replied me shows that you either believe the nonsense or you are another political APC hack. Both ways it doesn't tell much of you sir.

You are still catching on straws....There are Bishops within same organisation...yes, they have oversight functions of pastors under them..There also Bishops in Nigeria's Pentecostal churches who do not necessarily have branches. If you don't know or haven't seen...don't debunk what you are not sure of....asides the Catholics, where these position is highly revered ...it is not the same with many Pentecostal Churches...there are many pastors that become Bishops by their own..they give themselves this title and that's what they are being called....That's the truth.
Re: Pastor Giwa Adewale: Hiring Fake, Unknown Bishops Signposts APC's Failure by tctrills: 4:00pm On Jul 22, 2022
adioolayi:

You are still catching on straws....There are Bishops within same organisation...yes, they have oversight functions of pastors under them..There also Bishops in Nigeria's Pentecostal churches who do not necessarily have branches. If you don't know or haven't seen...don't debunk what you are not sure of....asides the Catholics, where these position is highly revered ...it is not the same with many Pentecostal Churches...there are many pastors that become Bishops by their own..they give themselves this title and that's what they are being called....That's the truth.
Can we stop going round in a circle sir? Please name the 39 bishops and their organizations. Or did APC forget to take down the names of these Dignitaries?
Re: Pastor Giwa Adewale: Hiring Fake, Unknown Bishops Signposts APC's Failure by MasterKernel: 4:12pm On Jul 22, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
What's these NONSENSE!

Why are these retárds trying so hard to force people to support their candidate?

Why are you trying to
INTIMIDATE
GASLIGHT
GUILT-TRIP and
CONDEMN everyone supporting Tinubu

CAN and everyone else trying to crucify all the CHRISTIAN BISHOPS that supported must be very stupîd.

You think we've forgotten what CAN stood for during Jonathan's regime?

Oritsejafor (CAN president) was even worse than that Police Kyari.
HIS JET WAS USED TO LAUNDER MILLIONS OF DOLLARS.

BLOODY OLD FOOLS

BLOODY HYPOCRITES

The foolish BAT-stads are those who'll kill their fellow Nigerians because of cartoon drawn somewhere in France, but will make jokes by impersonating Christian Bishops when others can't be seen with their demonic book.
Re: Pastor Giwa Adewale: Hiring Fake, Unknown Bishops Signposts APC's Failure by Shopwise: 4:30pm On Jul 22, 2022
Are you fake or real ?
Print out your NIN on Plastic for proper Identification
Click this link to get started with End of the month discount
https:///lxoh6t

Re: Pastor Giwa Adewale: Hiring Fake, Unknown Bishops Signposts APC's Failure by laidima88(m): 5:28pm On Jul 22, 2022
Muslims in south west are being marginalized at federal politics, u hardly see a northern Christian running for president which might give chance for a southern Muslim as vice, All northern presidential candidate all have Christian southerners as their vice and no complain from Muslims in the south, tinubu has to step down for osinbajo just to satisfy this southern xtains whom are majorly the beneficiary of this system
There is no how we can avoid Muslim Muslim ticket cos Muslims are significant it SW, tell ur Christian brothers in the north to be more active in politics.
When its is southerners turn u claim a Muslim from the north just finish despite being the vice. And when northerners field in a candidate u have the chance as vice being southern Christians, and if a southern Muslim emerge u claim a Muslim muslim ticket can't work, how do we offend southern Christians
southern Muslims too have the right to vice a northern candidate.
Re: Pastor Giwa Adewale: Hiring Fake, Unknown Bishops Signposts APC's Failure by richboy7(m): 6:07pm On Jul 22, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
These fools are just trying so hard to force PANDORA-OBI ON EVERYONE.

Bastard Osu ALUSI Ipob jew pigs

You people are now interested in becoming a president of a zoo grin grin grin grin cheesy

Ah E don do na. Why you dey take Panadol for another person headache.!!!
Re: Pastor Giwa Adewale: Hiring Fake, Unknown Bishops Signposts APC's Failure by Idaytesj29(m): 9:04pm On Jul 22, 2022
floss:
Behold una son
Bishop of Agbado Diocese

The clerics who went to beg OBJ, to support Atiku were not disowned by CAN, The clerics who went to pray for EndSARS at tollgate were not disowned by CAN, where were CAN when IPOB ordered Deeper life Bible Church not to hold their crusade in Abia, where were CAN when over 70 kids were found under a church basement in Ondo, where were they when Oritsejafor private jet was used to move billions of Naira to south Africa, CAN should explain to Nigerian how they share president Jonathan 7bn goodies. Enough of CAN politics, I think it will be better for CAN to transform into a political party and slog it out with Tinubu come 2023.
Re: Pastor Giwa Adewale: Hiring Fake, Unknown Bishops Signposts APC's Failure by floss(m): 10:11pm On Jul 22, 2022
Idaytesj29:

The clerics who went to beg OBJ, to support Atiku were not disowned by CAN, The clerics who went to pray for EndSARS at tollgate were not disowned by CAN, where were CAN when IPOB ordered Deeper life Bible Church not to hold their crusade in Abia, where were CAN when over 70 kids were found under a church basement in Ondo, where were they when Oritsejafor private jet was used to move billions of Naira to south Africa, CAN should explain to Nigerian how they share president Jonathan 7bn goodies. Enough of CAN politics, I think it will be better for CAN to transform into a political party and slog it out with Tinubu come 2023.

Your questions are too many where CAN I start from?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Giwa Adewale: Hiring Fake, Unknown Bishops Signposts APC's Failure by Idaytesj29(m): 10:36pm On Jul 22, 2022
floss:

Your questions are too many where CAN I start from?

Lolz �
Re: Pastor Giwa Adewale: Hiring Fake, Unknown Bishops Signposts APC's Failure by Shikini: 1:06am On Jul 23, 2022
Gbam!
Re: Pastor Giwa Adewale: Hiring Fake, Unknown Bishops Signposts APC's Failure by Lugianostar(m): 6:55am On Jul 23, 2022
Bad omen for Apc
Re: Pastor Giwa Adewale: Hiring Fake, Unknown Bishops Signposts APC's Failure by Shopwise: 3:24pm On Jul 23, 2022
Shopwise:
Are you fake or real ?
Re: Pastor Giwa Adewale: Hiring Fake, Unknown Bishops Signposts APC's Failure by Shopwise: 3:30pm On Jul 23, 2022
[quote author=Shopwise post=115010994][/quote]
Re: Pastor Giwa Adewale: Hiring Fake, Unknown Bishops Signposts APC's Failure by Shopwise: 3:33pm On Jul 23, 2022
Shopwise:
Are you fake or real ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Disqualify Candidate Missing At Debates - Pat Utomi / Ambode Joins Muslim Brothers To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir / Governor Abdulrazaq Reinstates Salary Of Kwara 'Sunset Workers'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.