Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

My Former Running Mate, Obi, Made A Mistake Defecting To Labour Party —A - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Former Running Mate, Obi, Made A Mistake Defecting To Labour Party —A (238 Views)

James Ibori Defecting To APC: 'PDP Jailed Me, APC Released Me' / Taiwo Fatiregun's Head Broken After Defecting To Another Party. Photos / Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Jolly Nyame's Jail Sentence After Defecting To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Former Running Mate, Obi, Made A Mistake Defecting To Labour Party —A by Move2(m): 10:03am On Jul 22, 2022
I really don’t expect the Labour Party to take much votes from the PDP as people are speculating. They have no structure at all levels with no Governor, and lawmakers.

“It is difficult to expect a miracle to happen because Peter Obi is in Labour Party. They had said hrough the social media they have one million votes in Osun State but how many votes do they have in real life? In the northern part of the country, about 90 percent of people don’t have access to the social media. Most of the electorates are not on social media,” Atiku clarified.

https://www.ripplesnigeria.com/my-former-running-mate-obi-made-a-mistake-defecting-to-labour-party-atiku/
Re: My Former Running Mate, Obi, Made A Mistake Defecting To Labour Party —A by IamFINESSE: 10:30am On Jul 22, 2022
grin
Re: My Former Running Mate, Obi, Made A Mistake Defecting To Labour Party —A by Viscuz: 10:42am On Jul 22, 2022
So that you will humiliate him ? Why didn’t you step down for him . You have been contesting for president for how many years now ? And in your heart you want to make the country better ehh no be so ?
Re: My Former Running Mate, Obi, Made A Mistake Defecting To Labour Party —A by successmatters(m): 10:43am On Jul 22, 2022
grin

Atiku is still very pained.

Let him lick his wound and face front, defeat is certain for Atiku.

(1) (Reply)

1.74 Million Children In North East At Risk Of Malnutrition – UN / Teemac Warn Nigerian - Tinubu Is My In-law He Should Be Disqualified / Okowa’s Performance In Delta Superlative, Says Ifeajika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.