Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 (23279 Views)

Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday / Buhari Rejects Pressure To Impose Running Mate On Tinubu / Tinubu Wanted To Be Vice-President To Atiku – Bucknor-Akerele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 by Franking: 1:29pm On Jul 22, 2022
Tinumbu has never had regards for christians. He's just pretending. Desperado Bobo Chicago.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 by oluwaseunamos33(m): 1:29pm On Jul 22, 2022
just dey there and be giving urself false hope. Tinubu in going nowhere
CommonSense1967:
Trash

Atiku talking trash.
Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next president of the federal Republic of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 by BabaO2: 1:29pm On Jul 22, 2022
cheapest talk.
Tinubu is a humble person, when you realise that he owned the party that he offered you to be president while he prefers to be your vp
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 by CommonSense1967: 1:30pm On Jul 22, 2022
oluwaseunamos33:
just dey there and be giving urself false hope. Tinubu in going nowhere
Your level of wailing and crying will increase exponentially next year once Tinubu is sworn in.
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 by Coldfeets: 1:31pm On Jul 22, 2022
Thank God it never came to pass.

Otherwise we could have been the corruption capital of the world right now.
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 by Emekaonline: 1:31pm On Jul 22, 2022
Odogwubitters:
The truth about jagaban is gradually coming out.

If you believe and are happy with what Atiku said here about Tinubu, please also believe him about he said about Obi/LP winning the election. Only a fool will believe one part of his statement and reject the other
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 22, 2022
Omo! Atiku just dey give it to every aspirant wotowoto cheesy
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 by Snapchat: 1:32pm On Jul 22, 2022
Tinubu and the other social media president of Twitter must not attain the position of presidency in Nigeria. If not we are doomed as a nation. Atiku is not even a better option, either ways; it’s over for Naija.
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 by Moh247: 1:32pm On Jul 22, 2022
As people don dey Forget Atiku.... Atiku sef commot begin through missile

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 by Snapchat: 1:33pm On Jul 22, 2022
Emekaonline:

If you believe and are happy with what Atiku said here about Tinubu, please also believe him about he said about Obi/LP winning the election. Only a fool will believe one part of his statement and reject the other

You think those people are smart?
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 by emekachief: 1:34pm On Jul 22, 2022
God forbid bat thing.

We say NO NO NO to left0vers old Atiku and tinubu

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 by PoliteActivist: 1:34pm On Jul 22, 2022
KingAzubuike:
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a disaster than can be avoided. Please do not take actions that you'll later regret. Do not vote what will later make you bite your fingers. You don't need to recycle these old cargoes anymore. Haven't you had enough?

Photos below say it all. See how very old, this is who we have running for office!

Re: Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 by seyimailbox: 1:34pm On Jul 22, 2022
Go and face him in the poll.
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 by Newton2024: 1:34pm On Jul 22, 2022
CommonSense1967:
Trash

Atiku talking trash.
The most useless thing to walked on this mother earth is Tinubu. Man is so useless and føolish

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 by AtikuOkowa: 1:34pm On Jul 22, 2022
Atiku is surely fluent, smart, calm, strategist, wise,kind,genrous and clever.

See how he gently and adorably respond to the question.

He seems presidential.
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 22, 2022
Tinubu attempted it with Buhari too if the rumours were true. Well, may God spare our lives and 2023 election scoreboard will be interesting

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 by Newton2024: 1:36pm On Jul 22, 2022
WhizdomXX:
Lier. Tinubu gave your failed ass a shot in 2007 knowing you would fail and expecting that he will be the greatest benefactor in his quest for 2023 as emilokan. Las las you both will fail.
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a disaster than can be avoided. Please do not take actions that you'll later regret. Do not vote what will later make you bite your fingers. You don't need to recycle these old cargoes anymore. Haven't you had enough?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 by truthfinder319: 1:36pm On Jul 22, 2022
Say something else.
You are desperate and greedy, a fulani Muslim wants to succeed a fulani Muslim.
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 by truthfinder319: 1:36pm On Jul 22, 2022
Say something else.
You are desperate and greedy, a fulani Muslim wants to succeed a fulani Muslim.
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 by Newton2024: 1:37pm On Jul 22, 2022
CommonSense1967:

Atiku is throwing himself under a big bus.
Preaching to the M-kpuru mirri cannibal IPIG terrorist monkeys who will not vote for him anyway while alienating the Northerners. Well done dumbo.

Tribal bigot like mmmq grills you are welcome to masturbate on igbos

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 by WildChild00(m): 1:38pm On Jul 22, 2022
Emi Lokan grin grin
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 by obedience4(m): 1:38pm On Jul 22, 2022
It has been a long time BAT has been a a religious bigot..
How can an insane man justify a Muslim-muslim ticket in a religious Muti ethnic country like Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 by AstralBody: 1:38pm On Jul 22, 2022
tamdun:
Atiku on rampage grin
Basket mouth don open mouth againi
Na opportunity to take flog the useless Agbabon n cassava grin
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 by DeHorus: 1:39pm On Jul 22, 2022
adioolayi:
Baba Atiku....when you were asked about why you refused to allow a Southerner be the PDP's candidate, knowing well that a Northerner in PMB would have ruled 8 years...You said it was the Political party decision, as the last PDP President was a Southerner. You didn't mention Equity, Balance, Fairness and Inclusiveness of Nigerians ...right grin cheesy grin cheesy

But,

When they asked about your view on Muslim-Muslim ticket, that's when you know there is need for Equity, Balance, Fairness and Inclusiveness of Nigerians grin cheesy grin cheesy

Trust Politicians at your own risk ...bunch of unserious elements. They are all into politics for selfish reasons..nothing more
What do you mean by refused to allow?
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 by IamAtikulate: 1:39pm On Jul 22, 2022
He wanted to run on a Moslem-Moslem ticket with Atiku.

Atiku refused.

He tried to run again with Buhari.

Buhari refused.

Now, he is running with Shettima.

Tinubu has an agenda against Christians. Those doubting it should check the number of times he changed his Christian deputy governor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 by FBIBOT(m): 1:40pm On Jul 22, 2022
Lol Nigeria politicians are terrible at interviews... Instead of convincing people why they should vote for you... They will keep attacking other aspirants, they all have nothing upstairs just desperate to grab power and embezzle funds
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 by deltaprincess(f): 1:40pm On Jul 22, 2022
God1000:
Why is he so obsessed with a Muslim Muslim ticket? Is Tinubu a religious bigot?

It appears he's uncomfortable with a Christian VP

Yet he is happily married to a Christian wife?

You are just a typical ignorant African

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 by Dwana96(m): 1:40pm On Jul 22, 2022
Na Atiku dey shine today
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 by GboyegaD(m): 1:40pm On Jul 22, 2022
In essence, Tinubu not been Buhari's vice isn't his wishes as many proclaimed. It was purely Buhari's choice to have a Christian voice. Tinubu seems more desperate than any other candidate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 by Melonsmasher: 1:41pm On Jul 22, 2022
Both are a perfect match

Re: Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 by oluwaseunamos33(m): 1:42pm On Jul 22, 2022
let's wait and see, i will remind U when the time come
CommonSense1967:

Your level of wailing and crying will increase exponentially next year once Tinubu is sworn in.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 by F117nighthawk: 1:42pm On Jul 22, 2022
Many Nigerians didn't know tinubu is a Muslim bigot, they forget so easily from history, the two duputy governors he had during his 8 year rule in lagos, he fought both to a standstill, the first was impeached, and the second was also a serious fight to the end, the way he ran Alausa the sit of government is another example, many people at top positions are Muslims, all the head of service since 1999 when democracy started are Muslims, and once u are a Muslim u have a added advantage in political position,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fashola Inspects Azura-edo 2000MW Project / Ibrahim Yakubu Lame Dies / Edo Primaries: INEC Backs Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.