Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 (23275 Views)

Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday / Buhari Rejects Pressure To Impose Running Mate On Tinubu / Tinubu Wanted To Be Vice-President To Atiku – Bucknor-Akerele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 by usagee36: 4:06pm On Jul 22, 2022
Ugllly too
MadamVanessa:
shocked

The most useless thing to walked on this mother earth is Tinubu. Man is so useless and føolish
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 by lexy2014: 4:08pm On Jul 22, 2022
CommonSense1967:

Atiku is throwing himself under a big bus.
Preaching to the M-kpuru mirri cannibal IPIG terrorist monkeys who will not vote for him anyway while alienating the Northerners. Well done dumbo.

Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next president of the federal Republic of Nigeria.

How is Tinubu the next president of Nigeria? Which election did he win?
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 by Evaremedy: 4:25pm On Jul 22, 2022
In 2014 a civil servant can only take loan from bank to buy land and build a House; fast forward to 2022 civil servants are now taking loan from bank to buy a bag of rice.
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 by AFRICANJAMAICA: 4:25pm On Jul 22, 2022
CommonSense1967:
Trash

Atiku talking trash.

Add "NO" to the prefix of your moniker
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 by mabea: 4:29pm On Jul 22, 2022
God1000:
Why is he so obsessed with a Muslim Muslim ticket? Is Tinubu a religious bigot?

It appears he's uncomfortable with a Christian VP
Nay. The Man is just too desperate and over ambitious.
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 by PharmacyStore: 4:44pm On Jul 22, 2022
Okay we have heard
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 by Ijoba85: 4:57pm On Jul 22, 2022
Baba Atiku , go and see down abeg , north tenure is over . This contest is between APC AND LP
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 by Gentlevip: 5:04pm On Jul 22, 2022
Why did Tinubu impose two christian governors in lagos??
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 by CommonSense1967: 5:06pm On Jul 22, 2022
AFRICANJAMAICA:

Add "NO" to the prefix of your moniker
Yeah Ojukwu didn't have any common sense in 1967 before starting a war that he couldn't finish. grin
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 by laidima88(m): 5:27pm On Jul 22, 2022
Muslims in south west are being marginalized at federal politics, u hardly see a northern Christian running for president which might give chance for a southern Muslim as vice, All northern presidential candidate all have Christian southerners as their vice and no complain from Muslims in the south, tinubu has to step down for osinbajo just to satisfy this southern xtains whom are majorly the beneficiary of this system
There is no how we can avoid Muslim Muslim ticket cos Muslims are significant it SW, tell ur Christian brothers in the north to be more active in politics.
When its is southerners turn u claim a Muslim from the north just finish despite being the vice. And when northerners field in a candidate u have the chance as vice being southern Christians, and if a southern Muslim emerge u claim a Muslim muslim ticket can't work, how do we offend southern Christians
southern Muslims too have the right to vice a northern candidate.
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 by Gozac: 5:47pm On Jul 22, 2022
babaolofin:

Only IBOS will believe the story.

Atiku only fought Obasanjo towards the end of second tenure. He pocketed huge privatization proceeds in addition to Intel Logistics deals. Tinubu disagreed with Alliance for Democracy leadership and fought Obasanjo for the greater part of his tenure as governor.
ATIKU cannot establish his own Party or go to APGA, ANPP or other Party but came to a Party established by Tinubu to contest election ably supported materially and financially by Tinubu. God will judge him. He can never rule Nigeria.

TINUBU is a STAR.

Atiku has often told the story of how he contested on the Platform of AC in 2007, the Party put up by Asiwaju Tinubu . Atiku contested with Ben OBI as running mate. Tinubu supported him heavily financially being the founder of the party.

If what Atiku said is the truth, what stops Atiku from establishing his own Party in 2007 or moving to another Party apart from Tinubu's Party. What stops him from moving to APGA, ANPP and other numerous Political parties ?

Why AC? Atiku had problem with Obasanjo, Tinubu had problem with leadership of Alliance for Democracy (AD) and Obasanjo. As a dogged fighter, Tinubu established Action Congress (AC). Atiku cannot establish a Party, he ran to Tinubu for support. Now in 2022, 15 years later, he is castigating the man that stood with him in his moment of anguishing and trials, today is FRIDAY, Almighty Allah will JUDGE HIM, he will never rule Nigeria.

So, in 2011 when Nuhu Ribadu contested as the Presidential Candidate of ACN, Atiku can as well say it is because of Muslim Muslim ticket that did allow Tinubu to be the running mate of Ribadu.
But you are not God by saying he will not rule Nigeria. Like I earlier stated you confirmed my assertion that anybody not with Tinubu is his hater and Igbo. The people vehemently opposing Tinubu Muslim Muslim ticket are mostly Christians from northerner Nigeria but Igbos may be more vocal about their opposition.
Tinubus inordinate ambition is trying to tear the fabric uniting this nation. Christians even from Yoruba have voiced out their rejection of the ticket. Do you know than CAN and PFN presidents are all Yorubas? So Christians not Igbos are against Tinubu's candidacy. Even Babachir Lawal that worked for his emergency during the primary have voiced his rejection of the Muslim Muslim ticket
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 by laidima88(m): 5:52pm On Jul 22, 2022
God1000:

Both Muslims and Christians in south have the same right in politics, u can't tell him to forego his ambition because he is a Muslim
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 by Dorakay93(m): 6:01pm On Jul 22, 2022
CommonSense1967:
Trash

Atiku talking trash.
You are a trash in human form, no reasonable person will support APC considering the state of the country.
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 by Dorakay93(m): 6:04pm On Jul 22, 2022
[quote author=KingAzubuike post=114977437] Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a disaster than can be avoided. Please do not take actions that you'll later regret. Do not vote what will later make you bite your fingers. You don't need to recycle these old cargoes anymore. Haven't you had enough? [/quote
See frustrated Igbo pig wailing on nairaland.
Why can't u just support your candidate and leave Tinubu alone
Have u seen obi talk like this before
Jus campaign or market your candidate and stop attacking unnecessarily.
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 by AFRICANJAMAICA: 6:06pm On Jul 22, 2022
CommonSense1967:

Yeah Ojukwu didn't have any common sense in 1967 before starting a war that he couldn't finish. grin

Kid am too rich to play ethnic card with you..
Move on
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 by ejimatic: 6:06pm On Jul 22, 2022
Fira09:
Presidency: Tinubu wanted to be my running mate, Muslim-Muslim ticket – Atiku

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/22/presidency-tinubu-wanted-to-be-my-running-mate-muslim-muslim-ticket-atiku/
Atiku was not a founding member of ACN.He came to the party when he was not fielded by the PDP because if the wrangling he had with Obasanjo
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 by MetaPhysical: 6:15pm On Jul 22, 2022
. The Action Congress was established by Atiku, Tinubu and other political heavy weights.

Isokuso!

Atiku never formed any party in his life.

He started as an acolyte to Shehu YarAdua in SDP. Between then and now he has defected and counter-defected between parties.

Atiku is exposed politically but he has yet to master the intrigues of politiking.

The Grand Master of politikal remains Asiwaju. Not only has Tinubu formed parties, he has also engineered mergers.
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 by Shikini: 7:21pm On Jul 22, 2022
Kpakam
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 by Naija4love(m): 7:29pm On Jul 22, 2022
God1000:

and you believe this. The man that brings unknown political Christian vp for buhari.. you don’t know politics when campaign start
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 by Kaiser20: 8:01pm On Jul 22, 2022
Up north in Nigeria they said Tinubu is Barawo,Why?
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 22, 2022
4teenblaq:
Atiku just dey use this interview flog everybody codedly grin

Tinibu said he refused to be Atiku running mate
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 by darediamond(m): 11:09pm On Jul 22, 2022
[quote author=PointZerom post=114977490] grin[/quote seriously, u no well at all!
Hahaaa...!!!

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 by knowhowk: 11:43pm On Jul 22, 2022
CommonSense1967:
Trash

Atiku talking trash.
What a Big Trash you just Spewed...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill 6 Kidnappers, Arrest Gunrunners In Plateau / Lawyer, Ken Atsuete Murdered In Rivers / Buhari Approves Appointment Of 28 New Judges [see Full List]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.