Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Where One Nigeria Scam Started , (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where One Nigeria Scam Started , (photo) (1123 Views)

What The South Needs To Know In Respect To The VAT Issue And One Nigeria Scam / Are We Still ONE NIGERIA? / Fani-kayode Reveals Why Yorubas Support ‘one Nigeria’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where One Nigeria Scam Started , (photo) by Viscuz: 8:56pm On Aug 14, 2022
This is the house where one Nigeria scam started .

No ibo man present

No Ijaw man present

No man from nupe

And so on and so on, just a gathering of drunks not more than 6

Amalgamation House Ikot Abasi Where Lord Lugard Officiated the 'Infamous Marriage' Over
100 years ago

1 Like

Re: Where One Nigeria Scam Started , (photo) by dawnomike(m): 9:10pm On Aug 14, 2022
Where the scam began
Re: Where One Nigeria Scam Started , (photo) by Buckeyemedia1: 9:12pm On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

No ibo man present

No Ijaw man present

No man from nupe

Amalgamation House Ikot Abasi Where Lord Lugard Officiated the 'Infamous Marriage' Over
100 years ago
Viscuz, It seems like you hate your existence?

What concerns you with an event that occurred in 1914, before you great grand father was born, unless a generation failure is in progress?

1 Like

Re: Where One Nigeria Scam Started , (photo) by LordLugard1: 9:16pm On Aug 14, 2022
Atiku's campeign

1 Share

Re: Where One Nigeria Scam Started , (photo) by Viscuz: 9:17pm On Aug 14, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
my name is Buckeyemedia1

i was born a fool and i am still a fool who never knew history .

Thank God for lagos state and anambra state government for reintroducing history so my brain will work normal
Re: Where One Nigeria Scam Started , (photo) by Buckeyemedia1: 9:17pm On Aug 14, 2022
LordLugard1:
Atiku's campeign
Aboki, is that how to spell campaign?

You or those Atiku’s people, I don’t know who is worse?

2 Likes

Re: Where One Nigeria Scam Started , (photo) by Buckeyemedia1: 9:21pm On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

No ibo man present

No Ijaw man present

No man from nupe

100 years ago
Viscuz, maybe your existence is a mistake? Maybe na too much shayo, make mummy look attractive to daddy? Because you seem to hate yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Where One Nigeria Scam Started , (photo) by Viscuz: 9:22pm On Aug 14, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Viscuz, maybe your existence is a mistake? Maybe na too much shayo, make mummy look attractive to daddy?

You are very correct. Now go and take your drugs. It will.soon be time for the nurses to come and lock the chains and padlock around your hands and feet
Re: Where One Nigeria Scam Started , (photo) by Buckeyemedia1: 9:24pm On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

You are very correct. Now go and take your drugs. It will.soon be time for the nurses to come and lock the chains and padlock around your hands and feet
I beg your pardon Mr Viscuz, You are probably mistaking me for the person in the cell next to you?

1 Like

Re: Where One Nigeria Scam Started , (photo) by Viscuz: 9:29pm On Aug 14, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
I beg your pardon Mr Viscuz, You are probably mistaking me for the person in the cell next to you?

Its a lie .

I visited you last week Saturday when you were scrapping the walls with your finger .

How are you feeling now ?

I heard your mummy sold the only house your daddy left and ran away with a police officer .

Im so sorry okay?

But you must take your drugs i will check up on you-soon much love

Viscuz..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where One Nigeria Scam Started , (photo) by Buckeyemedia1: 9:31pm On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

Its a lie .

I visited you last week Saturday when you were scrapping the walls with your finger .

I heard your mummy sold the only house your daddy left and ran away with a police officer .

Im so sorry okay?

Viscuz..

Viscuz, who permitted you to publish the mugshot of your Father?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where One Nigeria Scam Started , (photo) by Viscuz: 9:32pm On Aug 14, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Viscuz, do you know i am useless as my father ?

1 Like

Re: Where One Nigeria Scam Started , (photo) by Nijablast: 9:34pm On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

No ibo man present

No Ijaw man present

No man from nupe

100 years ago
Eeyah! the heat of politics is already touching this one. It's becoming glaring to you that Obi will loose woefully. Today is not your day of wailing please wait till February when you'll become official wailer of Obidientzombie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where One Nigeria Scam Started , (photo) by Viscuz: 9:35pm On Aug 14, 2022
Nijablast:

Eeyah! the heat of politics is already touching this one. It's becoming glaring to you that Obi will loose woefully. Today is not your day of wailing please wait till February when you'll become official wailer of Obidientzombie

Commo body joor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where One Nigeria Scam Started , (photo) by Buckeyemedia1: 9:36pm On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

Its a lie .

Im so sorry okay?

Viscuz..
I can sense Viscuz that you are a bipolar patient? It seems it is heredity, I believe that it is paternal?

1 Like

Re: Where One Nigeria Scam Started , (photo) by M4A1carbine: 9:38pm On Aug 14, 2022
Sharap ..this JAGADEATH miscreant. Two people are doing justice to a thread, let them educate us while @Viscuz, finishes your fellow Tinubu internet miscreant..spits!!

Nijablast:

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Where One Nigeria Scam Started , (photo) by Viscuz: 9:39pm On Aug 14, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
I can sense peace anytime Viscuz visits me in yabaleft such a gentle soul i hope you are still searching for my mother viscuz i dont want to be an orphan while they are alive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where One Nigeria Scam Started , (photo) by Buckeyemedia1: 9:42pm On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

Its a lie .

Im so sorry okay?

Viscuz.. l

Probably speaking about the experience after paying a visit to Papa Viscuz? Charity they say begins @ home, nonsense depressed Ipobian, let the thought of Bola Ahmed Tinubu not send you to an early grave to meet your ancestors?

1 Like

Re: Where One Nigeria Scam Started , (photo) by Viscuz: 9:45pm On Aug 14, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Probably speaking from experience? Charity they say begins @ home, nonsense depressed Ipobian, let the thought of Bola Ahmed Tinubu not send you to an early grave to meet your ancestors?

I pray o charity ko halima ni

If an ibo man supports Tinubu he is no longer an ipob

What should i call the ibos in APC?

Bola no go win , Aso rock is not a giant toilet for pee

And for the record i forgot to reply your letter about looking for your daddy .

He is dead in hell waiting for you and Asiwaju

1 Share

Re: Where One Nigeria Scam Started , (photo) by Nijablast: 9:46pm On Aug 14, 2022
M4A1carbine:
Sharap ..this JAGADEATH miscreant. Two people are doing justice to a thread, let them educate us while @Viscuz, finishes your fellow Tinubu internet miscreant..spits!!

Deputy wailer
How are you?
Have you collected you zombieism medal?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where One Nigeria Scam Started , (photo) by Viscuz: 9:48pm On Aug 14, 2022
Nijablast:

Deputy wailer
How are you?

Lawadoski

1 Like

Re: Where One Nigeria Scam Started , (photo) by Buckeyemedia1: 9:51pm On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

I pray o charity ko halima ni

If an ibo man supports Tinubu he is no longer an ipob

What should i call the ibos in APC?

Bola no go win , Aso rock is not a giant toilet for pee

And for the record i forgot to reply your letter about looking for your daddy .

He is dead in hell waiting for you and Asiwaju
Just look @ the kind of language an unrefined incubus will use?, we know your conception that lead to your miserable existence is a mistake, please blame your parents not Bola Tinubu for your woeful life.

No food for lazy man, na your Papa cause am, very lazy man in his prime, when his mates were hustling he was behaving like you today been a nuisance to society.

Like papa, like pikin.
Re: Where One Nigeria Scam Started , (photo) by Nijablast: 9:52pm On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

Lawadoski
Chairman how far?
See you February during your official confirmation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where One Nigeria Scam Started , (photo) by Viscuz: 9:54pm On Aug 14, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Just look @ the kind of language an unrefined incubus will use?, we know your conception that lead to your miserable existence is a mistake, please blame your parents not Bola Tinubu for your woeful life.

No food for lazy man, na your Papa cause am, very lazy man, when his mates were hustling he was behaving like you today been a nuisance to society.

Like papa, like pikin.
You are a refined bastard .

Go through the message on this thread again and see who first brought parents to this conversation .

Afonja skull mining
Munafuki always playing the blame game

1 Like

Re: Where One Nigeria Scam Started , (photo) by Viscuz: 9:55pm On Aug 14, 2022
Nijablast:

Chairman how far?
See you February during your official confirmation.

1 Like

Re: Where One Nigeria Scam Started , (photo) by Buckeyemedia1: 9:55pm On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

You are a refined bastard .

Go through the message on this thread again and see who first brought parents to this conversation .

Afonja skull mining
Munafuki always playing the blame game
First time na your papa picture, now na your mama psychiatric treatment picture you decided publish?
Re: Where One Nigeria Scam Started , (photo) by M4A1carbine: 9:57pm On Aug 14, 2022
Chai...poverty has built a bridge round your destiny. JAGADEATH WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT EVEN AFTER LABOURING TILL DEATH.

Nijablast:

Deputy wailer
How are you?
Re: Where One Nigeria Scam Started , (photo) by Viscuz: 9:57pm On Aug 14, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
viscuz after sniffing Tinubu urine i don't think well , what should i do ?
Re: Where One Nigeria Scam Started , (photo) by Viscuz: 9:58pm On Aug 14, 2022
M4A1carbine:
Chai...poverty has built a bridge round your destiny. JAGADEATH WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT EVEN AFTER LABOURING TILL DEATH.

Asin Laboring with pampers

1 Like

Re: Where One Nigeria Scam Started , (photo) by M4A1carbine: 10:00pm On Aug 14, 2022
JAGADEATH grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where One Nigeria Scam Started , (photo) by Viscuz: 10:12pm On Aug 14, 2022
M4A1carbine:
JAGADEATH grin grin grin grin

BATiGRave

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Will Lose Big Time Come 2023 Election! / If Obi Wins,who Will Be Senate President? / Venue For Peter Obi Ready

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.