Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Atiku Says 90% Of Northerners Are Not On Social Media - Sparks Reactions - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Says 90% Of Northerners Are Not On Social Media - Sparks Reactions (47842 Views)

El-Rufai Sparks Reactions With New Photo Days After Withdrawing Ministerial / Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions / Peter Obi Visits Bishop Oyedepo. Sparks Reactions (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Says 90% Of Northerners Are Not On Social Media - Sparks Reactions by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:19pm On Jul 22, 2022
Most Nigerians are not on social media, where's the time for that? U want hunger to beat them to death? Most Neva reach the level to be on social media.

Even nairaland total members is a scanty 2.8 million with multiple accounts o (e.g one member duplicating himself more 100 times).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Says 90% Of Northerners Are Not On Social Media - Sparks Reactions by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 22, 2022
Lmao does that mean people in the north are full time illiterates?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Says 90% Of Northerners Are Not On Social Media - Sparks Reactions by AtikuOkowa: 1:19pm On Jul 22, 2022
MilitantAtheist:
He is only saying more than 90% of northerners don't know Peter obi the social media clown and the remaining 10% of northerners on social media only about 2% who have no pvc support him so in order words 98% of northerners don't know Peter obi the social media clown
Re: Atiku Says 90% Of Northerners Are Not On Social Media - Sparks Reactions by Elliotg: 1:20pm On Jul 22, 2022
victorsola:
walahi. Social media is really a problem. People can’t understand simple information again. He said 90% are not on social media . He might be correct . Because social media is a thing of choice . He will be making the mistake of saying 90% don’t use internet. Someone like me only has nairaland . Am not a fan of twitter , Facebook and instagram. Nothing interesting to me on this platforms.
So, in your mind Nairaland is not a social medium?
Re: Atiku Says 90% Of Northerners Are Not On Social Media - Sparks Reactions by AtikuOkowa: 1:20pm On Jul 22, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Most Nigerians are not on social media, where's the time for that? U want hunger to beat them to death? Most Neva reach the level to be on social media.

Even nairaland total members is a scanty 2.8 million with multiple accounts o (e.g one member duplicating himself more 100 times).
Re: Atiku Says 90% Of Northerners Are Not On Social Media - Sparks Reactions by onuman: 1:20pm On Jul 22, 2022
Salvador1:
Backfired.

This is how enemies will keep shooting themselves in the leg like tinubu like Atiku.

So on the nutshell you made them remain perpetually poor to the extent of not being on social media in order to used them for your political benefits.
One by one God will disgrace una.

Does Atiku not know that farmers in the Western World profit from the social media to boost their businesses?

Why would Atiku celebrate illiteracy in the north and hopes to win votes of the illiterates to become president of Nigeria?
Re: Atiku Says 90% Of Northerners Are Not On Social Media - Sparks Reactions by AtikuOkowa: 1:21pm On Jul 22, 2022
Paxxcarl:
Lmao does that mean people in the north are full time illiterates?

It only means they are anytime on something important. Minding their business.
Re: Atiku Says 90% Of Northerners Are Not On Social Media - Sparks Reactions by AtikuOkowa: 1:22pm On Jul 22, 2022
onuman:

Does Atiku not know that farmers in the Western World profit from the social media to boost their businesses?

Why would Atiku celebrate illiteracy in the north and hopes to win votes of the illiterates to become president of Nigeria?

Please tell me if the farmers in the West are turned to Internet instead of their farms.
Re: Atiku Says 90% Of Northerners Are Not On Social Media - Sparks Reactions by RexTramadol1: 1:23pm On Jul 22, 2022
JosephXavier:
We can obviously see the reason why they're running from the press

The only time Tinubu faced the press, we were only hearing agbado and cassava

Now Atiku is confirming to us that the north are backward in education

Meanwhile the mystery remains that northern states like Gombe and Borno that only 10% of their population are exposed to internet have more online registered voters than even Lagos as shown in INEC portal

As against what you said

Atiku is actually a smart and sound politician

I’m quite surprised.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Says 90% Of Northerners Are Not On Social Media - Sparks Reactions by luizpippo(m): 1:24pm On Jul 22, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Atiku is right, many Northerners are not on social media and it is not something of shame, after all they have something useful to do with their lives.

Being on social media is nothing. social media is for ranting, nagging and spreading FAKENEWS, only few people use it for business.

Anyway, The little online influencers from the North, people like sarki must react to everything just to gain relevance and attention

Meaningful things like kidnapping, terrorism and a bit of killing for blasphemy.
Re: Atiku Says 90% Of Northerners Are Not On Social Media - Sparks Reactions by AtikuOkowa: 1:25pm On Jul 22, 2022
RexTramadol1:

As against what you said

Atiku is actually a smart and sound politician

I’m quite surprised.
Re: Atiku Says 90% Of Northerners Are Not On Social Media - Sparks Reactions by onuman: 1:26pm On Jul 22, 2022
AtikuOkowa:

Please send them a friend request on facebook.

Is Atiku not on fb and Twitter? Money and education are needed for participation in the Social media.
But Atiku celebrates the poverty and no education of his so-called 90% of the north who can't be on the social media.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Says 90% Of Northerners Are Not On Social Media - Sparks Reactions by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 22, 2022
I know where Atiku is coming from, he is trying to say Obi is a Social media candidate and that he is sure of his northern illiterate voters to cast votes for him. So if Atiku wins then he would be doing so on the votes of the uninformed. We are in one chance already and another half-chance is waiting to convey us through the mud of socio-economic upheaval

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Says 90% Of Northerners Are Not On Social Media - Sparks Reactions by seunjungle1(m): 1:28pm On Jul 22, 2022
That was why Asiwaju said they are working in vain...only structure they have is online which has turned them to become online bandits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Says 90% Of Northerners Are Not On Social Media - Sparks Reactions by AtikuOkowa: 1:30pm On Jul 22, 2022
onuman:

Is Atiku not on fb and Twitter? Money and education are needed for participation in the Social media.
But Atiku celebrates the poverty and no education of his so-called 90% of the north who can't be on the social media.

He is on facebook and twitter to engage with the little ones on them, he is politician and so he most show equity and respect a single vote.

Mind you, even the Facebook and Twitter are managed by others. He employ them to fight unemployment.
Re: Atiku Says 90% Of Northerners Are Not On Social Media - Sparks Reactions by onuman: 1:30pm On Jul 22, 2022
AtikuOkowa:

Please tell me if the farmers in the West are turned to Internet instead of their farms.
They switch from farm to social media.

It's like for you and your Atiku lot, Western Education is Haram
Re: Atiku Says 90% Of Northerners Are Not On Social Media - Sparks Reactions by TheGift: 1:34pm On Jul 22, 2022
SATANICALLY:
Alhaji Atiku should stop insulting the North because of his selfish ambition!

Atiku is like the last person I will support for President, but what He is saying is not so far from the truth. Especially when it comes to Twitter where there is a lot of noise, a large per cent of northerners don't even know what that is. And that is not an insult . They just don't care for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Says 90% Of Northerners Are Not On Social Media - Sparks Reactions by symbianDON(m): 1:38pm On Jul 22, 2022
victorsola:
u sound like an illiterate. Social media has nothing to do with class hence the reason people use it for begging ground. He said social media not internet and that is where people like you are getting it wrong . Internet is different from social media . Jay-z is not on social media and he is still very popular. Social media is a thing of choice not a thing government has to impose or make a rule about . Please understand things before commenting.
it's you who sounds like someone who isn't literate. Give me just one example of ANY geographical location GLOBALLY where there's absence of social media presence amongst the people and yet there's VERY HIGH level of exposure amongst the people. Just so you know, this is 2022 not 1982....and yes! The role of social media in influencing the people CAN'T be emphasised enough. By the way, your response is completely off the context of my post that you quoted. Thank you.
Re: Atiku Says 90% Of Northerners Are Not On Social Media - Sparks Reactions by sayso: 1:39pm On Jul 22, 2022
Beremx:
He and Kwakwanso are relying on the illiteracy of the north to win. Imagine denigrating your region because of elections. Funny enough most northerners will agree with them.
What a shame
Am just thinking, so those not on social media are illiterates? Please remind me the dictionary definition of illiteracy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Says 90% Of Northerners Are Not On Social Media - Sparks Reactions by AtikuOkowa: 1:39pm On Jul 22, 2022
onuman:

They switch from farm to social media.

It's like for you and your Atiku lot, Western Education is Haram

So they are on their farm connected to the internet, not turned to the internet (Active all the time).
Re: Atiku Says 90% Of Northerners Are Not On Social Media - Sparks Reactions by AtikuOkowa: 1:39pm On Jul 22, 2022
sayso:
Am just thinking, so those not on social media are illiterates? Please remind me the dictionary definition of illiteracy?

Good question.
Re: Atiku Says 90% Of Northerners Are Not On Social Media - Sparks Reactions by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 22, 2022
He made a mockery of North undecided robbing Clair sand on there face awhole North just for election
Re: Atiku Says 90% Of Northerners Are Not On Social Media - Sparks Reactions by AtikuOkowa: 1:43pm On Jul 22, 2022
TheKingsmann:
The last time I checked northerners are very active online, especially Facebook..few years ago I was surprised when one Aboki that owns a kiosk asked me to help him fix his Facebook account, he told me he was having difficulties logging into his account and I fixed it for him pronto, still shocked.

Atiku should stop belittling his people, northerners these days are no longer in the dark, they are way exposed more than anything.

Me too I am on nairaland but not turned to it(Active all the time).
Re: Atiku Says 90% Of Northerners Are Not On Social Media - Sparks Reactions by Gbeng30(m): 1:49pm On Jul 22, 2022
Either you believe it or not it's true, they might not be up to 90% but they are not far from it.
Re: Atiku Says 90% Of Northerners Are Not On Social Media - Sparks Reactions by Gbeng30(m): 1:50pm On Jul 22, 2022
Gbeng30:
Either you believe it or not it's true, they might not be up to 90% but they are not far from it.
Re: Atiku Says 90% Of Northerners Are Not On Social Media - Sparks Reactions by Grandmeister(m): 2:08pm On Jul 22, 2022
exposition:
90% of them have small aboki radios! So communication is not a problem!
Accurate communication will be a problem. Imagine getting your news from only NTA? You will only hear and know what they want you to know.
Re: Atiku Says 90% Of Northerners Are Not On Social Media - Sparks Reactions by AtikuOkowa: 2:10pm On Jul 22, 2022
[quote author=Gbeng30 post=114978145][/quote]
Re: Atiku Says 90% Of Northerners Are Not On Social Media - Sparks Reactions by nonut: 2:12pm On Jul 22, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Atiku is right, many Northerners are not on social media and it is not something of shame, after all they have something useful to do with their lives.

Being on social media is nothing. social media is for ranting, nagging and spreading FAKENEWS, only few people use it for business.

Anyway, The little online influencers from the North, people like sarki must react to everything just to gain relevance and attention

Funny how you chose to be on the same social media ranting, nagging, insulting and promoting a weak/frail APC candidate for president.
I understand the love for party, but intentionally voting in someone who has lost it, is a crime against fellow Nigerians.
Re: Atiku Says 90% Of Northerners Are Not On Social Media - Sparks Reactions by themanderon: 2:12pm On Jul 22, 2022
This shows the wickedness of the average northern elite. They don't care about their people. For ages now they have used religion, illiteracy, ethnicity, and poverty as weapons to cage their people and keep them perpetually in servitude to them. They only use them during elections and discard them after. Imagine a governor showing off his 30 offspring some days ago. Those kids will attend the best schools and have the best quality of life while the people he is ruling will wallow away in generational poverty.
I have always maintained that the greatest victims of this contraption called Nigeria are the average poverty-stricken, disease-ravaged, illiterate and religious imprisoned ordinary people of the north.
It breaks my heart to see these same poor people singing the praises of their oppressors. They do not want them to know their right from their left that is why they jettisoned the Idea of those almajiri schools Jonathan built for those almajiri kids. It doesn't suit their narrative of the perpetual enslavement of their people. I have lived in the north for some time and I have first-hand experience of what I am saying.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Says 90% Of Northerners Are Not On Social Media - Sparks Reactions by poiZon: 2:14pm On Jul 22, 2022
Salvador1:
Backfired.

This is how enemies will keep shooting themselves in the leg like tinubu like Atiku.

So on the nutshell you made them remain perpetually poor to the extent of not being on social media in order to used them for your political benefits.
One by one God will disgrace una.
Being on social media doesn't equate to being enlighten and intelligent either.
Have seen idiot with iphone that can't even chat in simple basic english, and the only thing he knows is that he is not a yahooboy cos he doesn't have a yahoo account..
Re: Atiku Says 90% Of Northerners Are Not On Social Media - Sparks Reactions by kunkelhanspeter(m): 2:14pm On Jul 22, 2022
We all know the chance for PO to win this election is 1/100. The poor people will always determine who is the next President that why their always go for the poor to bribe them with me by selling their vote which they will always accept the money because they don’t care what happened next as they are already living a struggling life from birth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal / ISIS Announces Abu Musab Al-Barnawi As New Boko Haram Leader To Replace Shekau / Why I Hate White Garment Churches – Pastor David Ibiyeomie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.