Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Arise TV Took Camera To Atiku's House While Obi Slept In Their Studio - Akanbi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arise TV Took Camera To Atiku's House While Obi Slept In Their Studio - Akanbi (62690 Views)

Show Of Shame. INEC President Elect Goes To Rest While Obi Works / While Obi Was Selling Tomato Ketchup, Tinubu Already Paid His Dues – Fani-Kayode / PDP Primary: Makarfi Reacts To Atiku’s Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arise TV Took Camera To Atiku's House While Obi Slept In Their Studio - Akanbi by ppogba: 12:06pm On Jul 22, 2022
GamalNasser:

Peter Obi don't have any single house anywhere please , he lives in channels or arise office

Una no go kill person for dis Nairaland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arise TV Took Camera To Atiku's House While Obi Slept In Their Studio - Akanbi by Antoeni(m): 12:06pm On Jul 22, 2022
Atiku’s interview on AriseTV was prerecorded in his house, A snippet of the Interview was shown on AriseTV, Live Interviews Are For Focus , Discipline, Responsible Truthful And Honest Candidate Like Peter Obi

7 Likes

Re: Arise TV Took Camera To Atiku's House While Obi Slept In Their Studio - Akanbi by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 12:06pm On Jul 22, 2022
Leadership is humility not arrogance.

4 Likes

Re: Arise TV Took Camera To Atiku's House While Obi Slept In Their Studio - Akanbi by Dvdpity: 12:07pm On Jul 22, 2022
Its shows that Atiku is just a ruler not a leader. We don't need autocrats and dictators as president. People who feels that its their rights, and the people mean nothing.

6 Likes

Re: Arise TV Took Camera To Atiku's House While Obi Slept In Their Studio - Akanbi by Moh247: 12:07pm On Jul 22, 2022
grin

Ipob no get any levels nau

Nobody send them, even arise dey marginalise them

Kwankwaso was interviewed in his living room

Re: Arise TV Took Camera To Atiku's House While Obi Slept In Their Studio - Akanbi by Snapchat: 12:07pm On Jul 22, 2022
See as he go dey pepper Pandemic people now. This is what they dish out but can’t take. By 2023 neither Obi nor Tinubu will be Nigeria’s President. Atiku can also go to hell for all I care.

1 Like

Re: Arise TV Took Camera To Atiku's House While Obi Slept In Their Studio - Akanbi by phavorlee: 12:07pm On Jul 22, 2022
See upgraded mumu e don drop motivation for e fellow disciple's
Re: Arise TV Took Camera To Atiku's House While Obi Slept In Their Studio - Akanbi by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 22, 2022
igbotormentor:
Call a spade a spade ,the same Igbo that claimed Tinubu drank water directly from the bottle when he was outside and on a campaign where cups are not available compared him with Peter Obi who was sitting comfortable in the confines of a place with bottle and glass of water before him, hypocrites can never change

Na this same Tinubu and Atiku you are projecting made you a beggar. You are so shameless and have it in mind these politicians do not care about you. Atiku is a thief and desperate to have the power.

2 Likes

Re: Arise TV Took Camera To Atiku's House While Obi Slept In Their Studio - Akanbi by d142475: 12:08pm On Jul 22, 2022
Sometimes I believe Nigerians deserve the crappy rulers they get. How can you celebrate the fact that you have an aspirant , who feels he is to big to come to people , to come down to he level of the common man over a humble, service oriented aspirant ? Don’t you see in developed countries? Don’t you see that their leaders come down to the level of the people ? Atiku is as much a danger to our collective aspirations as Nigerians as the Agbado warlord. We need a competent and service oriented leader and Peter Obi is the man

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arise TV Took Camera To Atiku's House While Obi Slept In Their Studio - Akanbi by MarketDispatch: 12:08pm On Jul 22, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Qudus Akanbi Eleyi tweeted:

https://twitter.com/Qdpaper2/status/1550420447908532224

https://mobile.twitter.com/woye1/status/1550425272717131777

When Journalist comes to your house or office to interview you, they came to collect brown envelopes.

When you go to their station, there is no brown envelopes to be given.

So Peter did not give shishi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arise TV Took Camera To Atiku's House While Obi Slept In Their Studio - Akanbi by anytexy: 12:08pm On Jul 22, 2022
Senseless post.
Re: Arise TV Took Camera To Atiku's House While Obi Slept In Their Studio - Akanbi by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 22, 2022
paramakina202:

Nigerians deserves their brutal corrupt leadership they have and the hardship that comes with it honestly.

I'm telling you! This same wicked government that caused an increase in crime rate? OMG, what type of generation is this?

1 Like

Re: Arise TV Took Camera To Atiku's House While Obi Slept In Their Studio - Akanbi by WibusJaga: 12:09pm On Jul 22, 2022
So shameful that these so called political elites have subjected Nigerians to so much brain-washing that they now see their wrong-doings as right & see who does the right thing as doing wrong. SMH!

4 Likes

Re: Arise TV Took Camera To Atiku's House While Obi Slept In Their Studio - Akanbi by Advocate500: 12:10pm On Jul 22, 2022
How this one becomes a news worthy of front page is confusing to me.obi have demonstrated humility oftentimes, i see leadership in obi, while Tinubu and Atiku is a ruler like Buhari, Nigerians don't want rulers anymore.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arise TV Took Camera To Atiku's House While Obi Slept In Their Studio - Akanbi by Houstency(m): 12:10pm On Jul 22, 2022
Tomilola360:
One is the incoming president while the other is just some nitwit supported by idiots

Coming from a nonentity. Batshit!

Re: Arise TV Took Camera To Atiku's House While Obi Slept In Their Studio - Akanbi by oloyedewaris(m): 12:10pm On Jul 22, 2022
kk2027:

Absolutely

I'm shocked to see that someone is celebrating that arise went to interview baba Atiku at home. Shows why things are how it is in nigeria

Nobody is celebrating anything

They are just telling you that obi is not important to them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arise TV Took Camera To Atiku's House While Obi Slept In Their Studio - Akanbi by ppogba: 12:10pm On Jul 22, 2022
I have said it in an earlier thread, this OBI interview will give Tinubu some respites.

Obi' supporters have something to chew and Tinubu' s supporters something to bite.
Re: Arise TV Took Camera To Atiku's House While Obi Slept In Their Studio - Akanbi by kenex4ever(m): 12:10pm On Jul 22, 2022
Goke7:
Obi may be a casual staff in arise tv with the way he's readily available for any interview there
He is a serial CEO and board Chairman. Too big for that shit.
Re: Arise TV Took Camera To Atiku's House While Obi Slept In Their Studio - Akanbi by Josewonder(m): 12:10pm On Jul 22, 2022
Nigeria don't need obi, it ipob,esn and Biafra people that need him, he can never be president in Nigeria, God forbede bad tin. Fake Nigeria true biafra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arise TV Took Camera To Atiku's House While Obi Slept In Their Studio - Akanbi by Aldol: 12:11pm On Jul 22, 2022
This statement is suicidal na,haba
Re: Arise TV Took Camera To Atiku's House While Obi Slept In Their Studio - Akanbi by Telekinetic: 12:11pm On Jul 22, 2022
SmartPolician:
Una never wan get sense for this country.

All I ask is that Seun should block all online begging when times become harder.

You people should keep displaying your stupidity.
I swear most of these people capping trash are the ones that will still switch monikers and be begging up and down. When that time reach, b4 I go give 1kobo I go ask ‘who did you vote for?’

2 Likes

Re: Arise TV Took Camera To Atiku's House While Obi Slept In Their Studio - Akanbi by Samskid310(m): 12:11pm On Jul 22, 2022
It's Obi that cause this see finish for himself,he should have told Arise TV to come and interview him in onitsha
Re: Arise TV Took Camera To Atiku's House While Obi Slept In Their Studio - Akanbi by EmmyDJourno: 12:11pm On Jul 22, 2022
Goke7:

Forget story, Obi is the one trying to always make an impression with his crap statistics to form fake sabi things. The likes of atiku and tinubu don't need to as it is the media that is following them about instead.

See your reasoning, education in the mud cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arise TV Took Camera To Atiku's House While Obi Slept In Their Studio - Akanbi by kk2027: 12:11pm On Jul 22, 2022
oloyedewaris:

Nobody is celebrating anything

They are just telling you that obi is not important to them
Thats not true

However I dont mind if they take the interview to Jagagbans bedroom. We need to hear from him

1 Like

Re: Arise TV Took Camera To Atiku's House While Obi Slept In Their Studio - Akanbi by Millennium45: 12:12pm On Jul 22, 2022
Millenium Digitals is one of the best social media panels that offer reliable and affordable social media services.

We offer wide range of social media services just to serve you and bring you to the world of social media.

Our services are affordable, fast and reliable. We are always available to serve you 24/7

Visit our website today and sign up in few seconds then you are good to go!

https://milleniumdigitals.com/

You can send a message to us on whatsapp @ 08156777514 for more details and enquiries...
Re: Arise TV Took Camera To Atiku's House While Obi Slept In Their Studio - Akanbi by DrAkpamudehe: 12:12pm On Jul 22, 2022
SaiOba:
Lobatan! This lame joke is just ON YOU.
1st. I am a big fan of His excellency Atiku Abubakar but if you don't know that it's because of his frailed aged bones that made Arise to take such decisions, then the Joke is on you like I said..

We wouldn't mind if Bobo Chicago wud accept too, all we want is to hear them interviewed, so that we go know weather Na to begin eat AGBADO or Na to begin roast maize..

Odee. No be only frailed aged bones. Shey na leg Atiku for use trek go the studio
Re: Arise TV Took Camera To Atiku's House While Obi Slept In Their Studio - Akanbi by OpinionCounts(m): 12:12pm On Jul 22, 2022
This post should actually be a disadvantage to Atiku, I'm surprised someone is celebrating it as a plus to Atiku.

In sane countries this would have actually spelt doom for Atiku, voters will perceive him as arrogant, egocentric and a leader with a master slave disposition against the led.

We are not yet ready to have a servant leader, we still want leaders that act as demigods instead of as servant.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arise TV Took Camera To Atiku's House While Obi Slept In Their Studio - Akanbi by lexy2014: 12:12pm On Jul 22, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Qudus Akanbi Eleyi tweeted:

https://twitter.com/Qdpaper2/status/1550420447908532224

https://mobile.twitter.com/woye1/status/1550425272717131777

Is this now an achievement? When guys should be talking about ability to deliver they are talking about carrying camera to someone's house and who sleeps in the studio

1 Like

Re: Arise TV Took Camera To Atiku's House While Obi Slept In Their Studio - Akanbi by Dubaku543: 12:13pm On Jul 22, 2022
Goke7:

Servant leader my foot. A Servant leader people were begging to go to ekiti or osun. Na to dey take picture with big pastors here and there na im be Servant leader.

Obi is an arrogant man faking Servant leader. Rubbish
The level of your uselessness is even a severe risk to your unborn generation and poses a serious damage to your first generation sons. If I am your son I would rather I die than have you father me for your lack of quality discernment spirit is an automatic ticket to eternal damnation. Your counseling shall be worse than that of the historic Anitophel. Anyone that follows your advice is doomed for life!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arise TV Took Camera To Atiku's House While Obi Slept In Their Studio - Akanbi by sukar886: 12:13pm On Jul 22, 2022
That's why Nigeria will never be good, youths and old fools supporting evil, why dey no go Dubai go interview , useless set of people ... Fools everywhere

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Attends Her Son's Movie Premiere In Hollywood (Photos) / Bola Tinubu Visits To Obasanjo Turned To Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.