Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Arise TV Took Camera To Atiku's House While Obi Slept In Their Studio - Akanbi - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arise TV Took Camera To Atiku's House While Obi Slept In Their Studio - Akanbi (62694 Views)

Show Of Shame. INEC President Elect Goes To Rest While Obi Works / While Obi Was Selling Tomato Ketchup, Tinubu Already Paid His Dues – Fani-Kayode / PDP Primary: Makarfi Reacts To Atiku’s Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arise TV Took Camera To Atiku's House While Obi Slept In Their Studio - Akanbi by Goke7: 3:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
Indifferent12:

You are the one who refuse to see the facts and evidence, now obi did not transform Anambra or he is not a miracle worker but at least he did his best in saving for Anambra, he is among the few past governor not receiving bugus pensions.

Go and check out tinubu's pension as a past governor of lagos, or why is he using his personal company to collect taxes from lagos.

Or Atiku that use intel to collect billions of Naira from Nigeria ports until Buhari became president and ended npa contract with intel.

If you think these two persons should be president over obi then there's something wrong with u.

Did Obi not put abi na invest govt money into family business? Obi sef no pure but only you guys think he is an angel over the others. Like I said no hard fact out there on what he really did for anambra. All we hear is saving money even his successors can't verify.

Obi is overrated, simple. I I insist he's a product of anger over the other politicians.
Re: Arise TV Took Camera To Atiku's House While Obi Slept In Their Studio - Akanbi by trevorhorace(m): 3:26pm On Jul 22, 2022
plaindealer:
Pandora is a born loser.

What a dumb asass.. grin

It's this reverence. This!! That's the problem. The reason why you can't hold your leaders accountable after they've looted your destiny to a pulp. You still see them as inaccessible and as demigods when it's supposed to be the other way around like obi showed. . I pity what's left of your future.
Re: Arise TV Took Camera To Atiku's House While Obi Slept In Their Studio - Akanbi by plantist: 3:32pm On Jul 22, 2022
SaiOba:
Oponu, who be Igbo? Why is it that you like calling out tribe in your comments.. kpele, I 4got it's what tribal bigots like your types do.. daku joor stay the fvck out my mention.. don't even know what the crap you typed down had to do with this thread.

It isn't "daku joor" which literally means faint please, it is actually "dakun jo" meaning please. What you wrote up there says a lot about your Yorubaness.
Re: Arise TV Took Camera To Atiku's House While Obi Slept In Their Studio - Akanbi by ostartruth: 3:45pm On Jul 22, 2022
That is more reason we all should be more obedient. Our candidate is strong, accessible like, and humble. OBIdient is better ...

1 Like

Re: Arise TV Took Camera To Atiku's House While Obi Slept In Their Studio - Akanbi by olisaokere(m): 3:47pm On Jul 22, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Qudus Akanbi Eleyi tweeted:

https://twitter.com/Qdpaper2/status/1550420447908532224

https://mobile.twitter.com/woye1/status/1550425272717131777

This mentality is the reason why Nigeria is where it is today.At this age you still think of who get levels and who not.Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Arise TV Took Camera To Atiku's House While Obi Slept In Their Studio - Akanbi by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 22, 2022
Themandator:

You are not yet reporting to EFCC
Obaino was the fall guy cheesy
Re: Arise TV Took Camera To Atiku's House While Obi Slept In Their Studio - Akanbi by Abbeymoon1: 3:50pm On Jul 22, 2022
There is Peter obi and ibo at large can't be president for now how many times have you seen Tinubu in studio or Atiku or even kwakwaso obi should wait for the right time I definitely knows he obi is still going back to pdp
Re: Arise TV Took Camera To Atiku's House While Obi Slept In Their Studio - Akanbi by harmargedon: 3:50pm On Jul 22, 2022
plaindealer:
Pandora is a born loser.

What a dumb asass.. grin
even if he loses, he'll be remembered for generations to come, but for you. You'll be forgotten after days.

Yes I said it to make you angry, then to make you remember that life is all about taking positive risks, sometimes it would look impossible to achieve. If you do achieve or not, history wouldn't forget your perseverance.

He's shooting his shots, he knows he doesn't stand a chance, but history will favour him right after anyone of them wins.

1 Like

Re: Arise TV Took Camera To Atiku's House While Obi Slept In Their Studio - Akanbi by InvertedHammer: 4:11pm On Jul 22, 2022
blamingthedevil:

/

Imagine the kind of rubbish someone is celebrating in this 2022 Nigeria. He is interested in bigmanism than who may deliver Nigeria. The slowpoke forgot that Obi is not a poor man by any standard. A man like Atiku who needs the assistance of another man to put on ordinary car seatbelt. Real humans have moved on beyond such nonsense.

/
Re: Arise TV Took Camera To Atiku's House While Obi Slept In Their Studio - Akanbi by a4cube: 4:25pm On Jul 22, 2022
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/andrew-marr/tonight-with-andrew-marr-21-07-rishi-sunak-exclusive/

The man Rishi Sunak contesting to British PM being interviewed by Andrew Marr right inside LBC Studio.
Obi is humble and not pompous like the other two.

Re: Arise TV Took Camera To Atiku's House While Obi Slept In Their Studio - Akanbi by Lightorder: 4:30pm On Jul 22, 2022
almelo3:
Peter Obi dont have a house in Abuja, there is nothing like level going to the studio or presenter coming to your house in either way the interview is broadcast to the audience
ofcourse , they should come to my family house with their camera when interviewing my grandfather. I would go to the studio when it is my turn. Senseless educated illiterates kept shooting themselves in the leg. That was how they took files to London for mr president to sign before things could be done in Nigeria
Re: Arise TV Took Camera To Atiku's House While Obi Slept In Their Studio - Akanbi by TheRareGem1(f): 4:30pm On Jul 22, 2022
almelo3:
Peter Obi dont have a house in Abuja, there is nothing like level going to the studio or presenter coming to your house in either way the interview is broadcast to the audience

What a stupid excuse. He doesn't have in Lagos either? Or Anambra or even in Nigeria? angry grin

1 Like

Re: Arise TV Took Camera To Atiku's House While Obi Slept In Their Studio - Akanbi by Lightorder: 4:31pm On Jul 22, 2022
TheRareGem1:

What a stupid excuse. He doesn't have in Lagos either? Or Anambra or even in Nigeria? angry grin
so finally , what are you trying to say ? I don’t even understand you at all
Re: Arise TV Took Camera To Atiku's House While Obi Slept In Their Studio - Akanbi by IbileIfe: 4:32pm On Jul 22, 2022
almelo3:
Who lied to you that Peter Obi does not have a house in Abuja? grin
Re: Arise TV Took Camera To Atiku's House While Obi Slept In Their Studio - Akanbi by Lightorder: 4:34pm On Jul 22, 2022
almelo3:
dont mind the idiots. Lazy youths
Re: Arise TV Took Camera To Atiku's House While Obi Slept In Their Studio - Akanbi by Lightorder: 4:36pm On Jul 22, 2022
SaiOba:
Lobatan! This lame joke is just ON YOU.
1st. I am a big fan of His excellency Atiku Abubakar but if you don't know that it's because of his frailed aged bones that made Arise to take such decisions, then the Joke is on you like I said..

We wouldn't mind if Bobo Chicago wud accept too, all we want is to hear them interviewed, so that we go know weather Na to begin eat AGBADO or Na to begin roast maize..
joint pains won’t even let them turn up for debates when campaigns start

1 Like

Re: Arise TV Took Camera To Atiku's House While Obi Slept In Their Studio - Akanbi by Zukky123(m): 4:37pm On Jul 22, 2022
I remember when I was serving, the LGI used to go to the houses of some coppers for them to do clearance. In some people's eyes, it looks bossy. But that's the height of irresponsibility and corruption, for people called to serve
blamingthedevil:

1 Like

Re: Arise TV Took Camera To Atiku's House While Obi Slept In Their Studio - Akanbi by AFRICANJAMAICA: 4:37pm On Jul 22, 2022
igbotormentor:
Yet they are everywhere campaigning and strategizing

Strategizing indeed.

Better strategize your own poor life
Re: Arise TV Took Camera To Atiku's House While Obi Slept In Their Studio - Akanbi by Lightorder: 4:38pm On Jul 22, 2022
kk2027:

Obi and Datti are young guys
Thats what happens when you have younger people as leaders. They'll easily get to anywhere they need to be unlike the great grandpas that should be playing with their great grandkids
the guy you replied is eternally dumb and brain dead
Re: Arise TV Took Camera To Atiku's House While Obi Slept In Their Studio - Akanbi by EvangelistChuks(m): 4:40pm On Jul 22, 2022
Don't sell your birthright because of peanuts.

1 Like

Re: Arise TV Took Camera To Atiku's House While Obi Slept In Their Studio - Akanbi by kals4luv990(m): 4:44pm On Jul 22, 2022
Make una go follow my boy on YouTube, dis is his first single
Let's make an ARTIST out of this youth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMTtReoeitA
Re: Arise TV Took Camera To Atiku's House While Obi Slept In Their Studio - Akanbi by majormofor(m): 4:49pm On Jul 22, 2022
SaiOba:
1st. I am a big fan of His excellency Atiku Abubakar but if you don't know that it's because of his frailed aged bones that made Arise to take such decisions, then the Joke is on you like I said..

We wouldn't mind if Bobo Chicago wud accept too, all we want is to hear them interviewed, so that we go know weather Na to begin eat AGBADO or Na to begin roast maize..
So you prefer a recorded interview than a live interview? Omo are you all blind during Buhari tenure? Well it's all good
Re: Arise TV Took Camera To Atiku's House While Obi Slept In Their Studio - Akanbi by ikechemez(m): 4:51pm On Jul 22, 2022
Same way they visited IBB on wheelchair in this house.

SaiOba:

Re: Arise TV Took Camera To Atiku's House While Obi Slept In Their Studio - Akanbi by PharmacyStore: 5:02pm On Jul 22, 2022
Una wahala too much
Re: Arise TV Took Camera To Atiku's House While Obi Slept In Their Studio - Akanbi by tranxo(m): 5:06pm On Jul 22, 2022
Goke7:

Forget story, Obi is the one trying to always make an impression with his crap statistics to form fake sabi things. The likes of atiku and tinubu don't need to as it is the media that is following them about instead.

Very shallow.
Re: Arise TV Took Camera To Atiku's House While Obi Slept In Their Studio - Akanbi by Gentlevip: 5:14pm On Jul 22, 2022
Atikus one loaf of excreta fit but arise TV

Peter obi can chant over social media.

I don't respect all the contestants
Re: Arise TV Took Camera To Atiku's House While Obi Slept In Their Studio - Akanbi by layzie: 5:18pm On Jul 22, 2022
igbotormentor:
Call a spade a spade ,the same Igbo that claimed Tinubu drank water directly from the bottle when he was outside and on a campaign where cups are not available compared him with Peter Obi who was sitting comfortable in the confines of a place with bottle and glass of water before him, hypocrites can never change

Some people really need help in this country. Even with all the suffering and hardship in this country, someone is still this backward.

Just look at the instance u gave. What is the relevance of drinking water in making Nigeria better?
U re bigger than petty arguments, I believe. act like it! Ignore it. Focus on what matters.

Is it Yoruba vs Igbo that should matter or is it what is best for Nigeria that should matter??
Whatever candidate u believe is best for Nigeria is your choice. Enumerate those attributes for all to see not stop making it Yoruba vs Igbo. Pathetic
Re: Arise TV Took Camera To Atiku's House While Obi Slept In Their Studio - Akanbi by rdokoye: 5:20pm On Jul 22, 2022
blamingthedevil:

And in the UK, our prime minister goes to work on a BIKE. Yet, the UK is 1,000000x better than Nigeria. You guys and your "big" men. Who ultimately, feel unaccountable to the people, and just do whatever they like, once in power.
Re: Arise TV Took Camera To Atiku's House While Obi Slept In Their Studio - Akanbi by Prozico22(m): 5:28pm On Jul 22, 2022
igbotormentor:
So arise tv don't have studio in Lagos too because Pandora Peter Obi have house there.
Obi is healthy to go any where
Atiku is sick and he cant move
tinubu same
Your name igbotormentor make me laugh igbos better pass your language in everything
Money
fame
Education
Bussiness
Re: Arise TV Took Camera To Atiku's House While Obi Slept In Their Studio - Akanbi by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 22, 2022
paramakina202:

Nigerians will open their eyes and intentionally vote for a thief and glaringly incompetent candidate due to ethnic bias and after election they will go to pastors and native doctors seeking for miracles for employment while some them will indulge in money rituals killing their relatives in the process due to hardship.No be juju be dat? grin

Na juju my brother!

1 Like

Re: Arise TV Took Camera To Atiku's House While Obi Slept In Their Studio - Akanbi by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 22, 2022
igbotormentor:
Call a spade a spade ,the same Igbo that claimed Tinubu drank water directly from the bottle when he was outside and on a campaign where cups are not available compared him with Peter Obi who was sitting comfortable in the confines of a place with bottle and glass of water before him, hypocrites can never change

You people think the 2023 election is a vote in bbnaija. You think it's a popularity contest? You think its igbos or some tribe will suffer if you dont vote Peter Obi?
Know this; both Peter Obi, Atiku and Tinubu will never be poor in their lives, whether you vote or dont vote for them. What you should be asking is; who will make life better or harder for you and family. That should be your criteria.

Let me tell you a Jack on how to vote for a candidate. Assume the candidates are torture experts. Now ask yourself; between the 3 candidates, who will assume office and give you the least torture

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Attends Her Son's Movie Premiere In Hollywood (Photos) / Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.