Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) (44418 Views)

Terwase Akwaza 'Gana' Corpse: Before & After He Was Killed (Graphic Photos) / Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) / Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by Brushstrokes20: 5:07pm On Jul 22, 2022
Awesome! If only the lifeless, nepotic, bigotic is this hard on terrorists, the spate of insecurity would have drastically reduced undecided
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by adecz: 5:09pm On Jul 22, 2022
Buhari will never allow law enforcement
agents to do this to his Fulani
terrorist brothers❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by Wickedfact: 5:09pm On Jul 22, 2022
Manofvalor1:
see how dem waste dem like red meat,naija and extrajudicial killings na 5 and 6.

If you commit any violent crime, they will shoot you like a dog. If your family comes to claim your worthless corpse, they will receive the beating of their useless lives.
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by Wickedfact: 5:09pm On Jul 22, 2022
adecz:

Buhari will never allow law enforcement
agents to do this to his Fulani
terrorist brothers❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️

Are you saying your family members who are criminals should be spared?
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by wahles(m): 5:10pm On Jul 22, 2022
But this guys were alive some minutes ago?
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:10pm On Jul 22, 2022
Wasted for nothing nice one
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by castrokins(m): 5:12pm On Jul 22, 2022
In The Voice Of St. Patrick In Power, I Want That Truck Cleaned Up Like Nothing Happened.
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by ruggedtimi(m): 5:13pm On Jul 22, 2022
God1000:
See how they wasted their lives
which waste....their life na life??...na kidnap Dem see to do
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by sharpwriter(m): 5:14pm On Jul 22, 2022
TheMaharajah:
Who go later wash this police van.
My thoughts exactly grin
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by sonnie10: 5:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
Femifasola:

What of kaduna with the highest military installations. The south arbors such, if it was north they will get away with it

Unlike Kaduna, there is only one way in and out of calabar. MM highway through Odukpani road. On the south is river and the Ocean.

If you visit Calabar and walk pass 10 people, 8 them would know you are a visitor. That is how closely knit they are. Secondly, they all know what everyone is into.
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by dragunov: 5:18pm On Jul 22, 2022
kenzo25:
I think say na Fulani herdsmen kidnapped her

These ones are local Fulani wannabe criminals. The real Fulanis are untouchable and uncatchable.
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by mrkings84(m): 5:20pm On Jul 22, 2022
The reason why these Boko Haram/ bandits/ killer herdsmen are all alive today is because the very oga at the top is their number one supporter not that the NIGERIA POLICE AND ARMY ARE USELESS!
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by nathyx(m): 5:23pm On Jul 22, 2022
No hiding place for the wicked! Kudos to Nigeria police!!
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by crownprince23: 5:24pm On Jul 22, 2022
And these are the people hidden under social media calling themselves Obidients
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by victorv12(m): 5:27pm On Jul 22, 2022
God1000:
See how they wasted their lives

See how they ended their lives.
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by ComeToJesus: 5:31pm On Jul 22, 2022
Obio4real:
By Obio Monday

Source: https://www.grassrootreportersng.com/2022/07/kidnapped-student-of-arthur-jarvis-university-rescued-3-suspects-killed-1-arrested-graphic.html?amp=1

Cross River Police getting it right brutally. They pumped hot lead into the hoodlums and hastened their transition to hell.
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by santakris(m): 5:37pm On Jul 22, 2022
Nice job at NPF. I wish you could exert same energy on kidnappers in the North.
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by TotalRunter: 5:38pm On Jul 22, 2022
IntelChief:
Nice one Nigerian police...

They say you will not know the value of what you have until you loose it.
I remember those days, Nigeria use to be a very peaceful place. Farmers go to farm in peace and return the same, children playing safely on the street when they return from school, travellers preferring night journeys for the fun it gives... etc

But we were not content, we complained and wished for mansions in the moon. We never knew that hell is like a bottomless pit, that no matter how bad your condition is, there is always one more foolish decision you can make to make it worse, and worse and worse and it never ends.

We fell for lies, and here we are, one more step closer to the center of hell then we were just some few years back. But have learnt anything? I doubt.

Wow, what mighty words?
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by Femifasola: 5:39pm On Jul 22, 2022
sonnie10:

Unlike Kaduna, there is only one way in and out of calabar. MM highway through Odukpani road. On the south is river and the Ocean.

If you visit Calabar and walk pass 10 people, 8 them would know you are a visitor. That is how closely knit they are. Secondly, they all know what everyone is into.
Forget the one way in and out crap. U stated the military installations and I just informed you that the bandit headquarter of kaduna has billions of those installations than calabar and u come with one crap of one exit. Lol
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by Desusi: 5:39pm On Jul 22, 2022
Shalommy:
Hope, they didn't rape her? Kudos to NPF. Chaii
At least,they were rescue alive. Even if they are rapped, which can not be ruled out,the Marks are well covered. Why asking now??
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by Femifasola: 5:40pm On Jul 22, 2022
crownprince23:
And these are the people hidden under social media calling themselves Obidients
See this bandit sef grin
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by Pootle: 5:40pm On Jul 22, 2022
too bad...she even get ojoro eyes sad

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by Okobola146: 5:42pm On Jul 22, 2022
Her p^ssy will never be the same again

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by Akharmony: 5:44pm On Jul 22, 2022
with one local made gun and one catrige. Police sskuchi deh una head Oo
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by Freelane33(m): 5:48pm On Jul 22, 2022
Okobola146:
Her p^ssy will never be the same again
Dem go need flush the hell out of her
Plus infections
Chai
May we not be unfortunate in our lives

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by Yankee101: 5:52pm On Jul 22, 2022
Trauma is real
She doesn’t look normal and likely won’t be for a long time
I’ll recommend the death sentence for anyone putting others in this situation
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by Rebuke: 5:53pm On Jul 22, 2022
Shalommy:
Hope, they didn't rape her? Kudos to NPF. Chaii

They stripped her naked and whisked her away...hmmmm

I don't even want to imagine it but it is well.

The guys got what they bargained for. Same fate awaits their likes out there.
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by legendarygp: 5:53pm On Jul 22, 2022
gosh
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by sonnie10: 5:59pm On Jul 22, 2022
Femifasola:

Forget the one way in and out crap. U stated the military installations and I just informed you that the bandit headquarter of kaduna has billions of those installations than calabar and u come with one crap of one exit. Lol
Go back and read that my first post. I included the road network advantage in that, even before you initiated the response to me.
Secondly, the biggest Naval formation in Nigeria is in Calabar, NNS Anasa. Zone 6 (eastern) police headquarters is in calabar..
Although Nigeria does not recognize state/ community policing, but that is what is actually in practice calabar as the officers live with others in the neighborhoods.
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by asobo1: 6:02pm On Jul 22, 2022
Wingscloud:
This is one reason why I want a southern president for Nigeria. My brothers from the north have soft spot for deadly armed criminals.

I swear to my maker I'm glad they got killed and the beautiful lady got rescued!

It was based on the order of the Commissioner of Police, [/b]CP Aminu Alhassan,[b] and we thank God that the student was rescued alive.
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 22, 2022
asobo1:

It was based on the order of the Commissioner of Police, [/b]CP Aminu Alhassan,[b] and we thank God that the student was rescued alive.
Yes. But u understand my point koh?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Charged For Rape After Sucking Lady’s Breasts / Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) / Former Nigerian Gangster Stabbed By Rival Gang In London Becomes Pastor. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.