Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) (44383 Views)

Terwase Akwaza 'Gana' Corpse: Before & After He Was Killed (Graphic Photos) / Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) / Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by ashawopikin(m): 3:02am On Jul 23, 2022
Shalommy:
Hope, they didn't rape her? Kudos to NPF. Chaii
they stripped her naked before taking her to the bush, those bastard for don rape her senseless, even by looking at her pics you will know, just can't imagine the trauma she's going through now
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by ashawopikin(m): 3:16am On Jul 23, 2022
dragunov:

These ones are local Fulani wannabe criminals. The real Fulanis are untouchable and uncatchable.
they may even be cultists sef
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by Femifasola: 7:03am On Jul 23, 2022
sonnie10:

There is distinction between Calabar and CRS. I repeat Calabar has only one exit Northbound (MM Highway) and Southbound (Atimbo bride to akpabuyo and parliamentary village to Oban all within CRS no adjoining state); where this incident occurred. Now, talking about the whole of CRS it would be ignorance not to consider Boki land boundary with Cameroon etc. But we are talking about boundaries with other states.
Go back and read that comment about CRS boundaries again, this time very slowly. Did you not see where I categorically stated LAND boundaries? CRS doesn’t have land boundaries with any of the states you mentioned. They are all riverian.
Like I said in one of my comments, other boundaries are rivers followed by the state on the other side. For example, Obubra and Abi, interiors, those are not motorable and thus pose little security risk from fleeing criminals. A security advantage CRS has over Kaduna which has more than 8 motorable land boundaries with other states.
Another lame excuse, u used CRS which is cross River. You're now shifting goal post. Even Benue is bounded to CRS in ogoja Axis and no where near calabar and that of Ákwá Ibom is at the odukpani axis and no where near calabar. Guy rest abeg u no get talk. Its grossly Ignorant to yapping like this
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by Elliotg: 7:22am On Jul 23, 2022
anonymuz:
you will see bandits and fulani kidnappers after 2023 elections
Dem don dey go on break na. To resume fully after 2023. Nigerians, suffer never tire dem, dem go still vote their killers.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:28am On Jul 23, 2022
Evolutionlove:
Amateur hungry street urchins whom the nation have failed and want to survive by all means. Humanity left Shiiithole In 1900..

But they shift their focus off the bizness of kidnap into rape. They made sure to snatch her naked! shocked must have upset the police

Can't u see how they shifted the contour of her face?
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by sonnie10: 7:35am On Jul 23, 2022
Femifasola:

Another lame excuse, u used CRS which is cross River. You're now shifting goal post. Even Benue is bounded to CRS in ogoja Axis and no where near calabar and that of Ákwá Ibom is at the odukpani axis and no where near calabar. Guy rest abeg u no get talk. Its grossly Ignorant to yapping like this

Ndisime
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by Femifasola: 7:36am On Jul 23, 2022
sonnie10:

Ndisime
aṣiwere cool
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by sonnie10: 7:41am On Jul 23, 2022
Femifasola:

aṣiwere cool
Olodo. You don’t even know that the boundary at Benue is obudu and not ogoja and the one at the southern end is at Itu.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by usiholo: 8:50am On Jul 23, 2022
NPF always quick to finish criminals when they know the attack was done with local guns(pistols)���
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:05am On Jul 23, 2022
usiholo:
NPF always quick to finish criminals when they know the attack was done with local guns(pistols)���
In usiholo voice "the kidnappers should find consolation in the fact that they wholesomely ravished every inch & centimeter (cm) of the victim before they were brutally dispatched to the great beyond by the gallant cops".

For gawd sake why do you guys sympathize with the these criminals. Maybe bcoz the majority of leadership of this country are criminals themselves.
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by Stevo35: 11:20am On Jul 23, 2022
cry
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by Stevo35: 11:24am On Jul 23, 2022
wasted! Hell fire straight. Satan knows there is God but he decides not to worship him.
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by Amtrak: 1:18pm On Jul 23, 2022
Wow... this seems like execution.
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by FiremanX: 7:34pm On Jul 23, 2022
JoviaIjune1:
thunder fire your papa.
Idiot
Mynd44 seun lalasticlala Rule 2 and 19

Cloning accounts, using alternates, trolling and defaming people
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by kingPhidel(m): 9:38pm On Jul 23, 2022
You are just been myopic in your thoughts
Wickedfact:

Just look at this fool. He is implying the kidnappers were marginalised. I'm sure you are also a criminal. The day you are caught, they will butcher you to death.
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by kingPhidel(m): 9:42pm On Jul 23, 2022
See this charlatan, obviously you can’t say more than this because that’s the level of your thinking. I’m not surprised.
Your parent should have trained you well not to insult but make point constructively SMH
Femifasola:

Let them kill them for us in the south, you can go to the north to be kidnapped by the fulanis so they can rape ur anus severally and still kill you. Common sense isn't common
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by Femifasola: 10:11pm On Jul 23, 2022
kingPhidel:
See this charlatan, obviously you can’t say more than this because that’s the level of your thinking. I’m not surprised.
Your parent should have trained you well not to insult but make point constructively SMH
Your parents should have rather thought the importance of security, nitwit
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by Wickedfact: 4:32am On Jul 24, 2022
kingPhidel:
You are just been myopic in your thoughts

You are just a big fool. You lack commonsense and you can't even spell properly. Don't you have parents?
You are defending kidnappers. It will never be well with you, daft criminal.
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by Adebowalay(m): 11:04am On Jul 24, 2022
decryptofx:

Buying and selling of digital assets and currency pairs with technical, fundamental and sentimental analysis.
I'll like to learn more, can u pls drop ur details, I'll chat u up... Thanks
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by decryptofx(m): 8:11am On Jul 25, 2022
Adebowalay:
I'll like to learn more, can u pls drop ur details, I'll chat u up... Thanks
Check My sig

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Housewife Pours Hot Water On 13 Year Old Maid For Using Her Gas (Graphic Photo) / Boy Disguises As Woman To Defraud Guys In Cameroon (Photos) / Man Rapes & Disvirgins Girlfriend After Agreeing To Wait Till Wedding Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.