Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,607 members, 7,955,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:19 PM

How Sam Mbakwe Airport In Imo State Was Built By Contributions Of Igbos. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Sam Mbakwe Airport In Imo State Was Built By Contributions Of Igbos. (673 Views)

Did You Know That Sam Mbakwe Airport, Owerri, Was Built Through Crowd Funding? / Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin / Emeka Ihedioha Inspects Sam Mbakwe Airport After Fire Outbreak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Sam Mbakwe Airport In Imo State Was Built By Contributions Of Igbos. by Built2last: 11:56am On Jul 22, 2022
This shows that with the right leadership. People are more than willing to support any government.

Re: How Sam Mbakwe Airport In Imo State Was Built By Contributions Of Igbos. by Built2last: 11:56am On Jul 22, 2022
More

Re: How Sam Mbakwe Airport In Imo State Was Built By Contributions Of Igbos. by Ulunne777(f): 12:05pm On Jul 22, 2022
My father showed me his contribution then.

IGwe bu ike.
There's nothing you can't achieve when there's unity.
Re: How Sam Mbakwe Airport In Imo State Was Built By Contributions Of Igbos. by Built2last: 12:09pm On Jul 22, 2022
Ulunne777:
My father showed me his contribution then.

IGwe bu ike.
There's nothing you can't achieve when there's unity.

Honestly

@lalasticlala
Re: How Sam Mbakwe Airport In Imo State Was Built By Contributions Of Igbos. by Massiveglory: 12:21pm On Jul 22, 2022
When citizens patriotically and selflessly decide to get involved, with a Good and vibrant head, there is no limit to the success and greatness that will be achieved.

You see this Peter obi/ Datti-Ahmed mandate. Watch out for the rebirth of a new Nigeria. The kind that the likes Nnamdi azikiwe, Tafawa balewa, Herbert macaulay, Awolowo and other founding fathers will see an smile from their graves.

A new Nigeria is very possible. Its all about we the citizens.
Peter obi- Datti-Ahmed all he way.
Re: How Sam Mbakwe Airport In Imo State Was Built By Contributions Of Igbos. by SonofLothbrok: 12:25pm On Jul 22, 2022
Am just laughing when some foolish igbos are fighting for one Nigeria. When all we need is total separation.

Forget all these silly Peter Obi's presidential ambition.

After 4 years of Peter Obi's presidency. What next? They zone it back to the corrupt Fulani's and the stealing continues.
Re: How Sam Mbakwe Airport In Imo State Was Built By Contributions Of Igbos. by Seniorwriter(m): 12:27pm On Jul 22, 2022
This is why I say that the problem isn't with the general masses(electorates) but with leaders as per leadership....

We need good leaders and it all boils down to voting rightly for credible candidates.

@Seniorwriter

(1) (Reply)

Oshiomhole And Tinubu Getting Set To Rig Election Using PVC / FACT CHECK: Is Osinbajo Head Of Fg’s Economic Management Team? / North ’central APC Members Protest Muslim-muslim Ticket, Reject Lalong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.