Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Sowore Reacts To Atiku's Arise Interview. Questions Him On $16 Billion For Power - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Reacts To Atiku's Arise Interview. Questions Him On $16 Billion For Power (27919 Views)

Sowore Reacts To The Killing Of 14-Year-Old Girl At #YorubaNation Rally / Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst / Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Reacts To Atiku's Arise Interview. Questions Him On $16 Billion For Power by Fahdiga(m): 1:16pm On Jul 22, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Same Obi that could not even rescue Anambra in 8 years?

Do I also need to remind you that same Obi was once a PDP card carrying member and contested as Atiku’s vice in the last election.

Oh! You want to tell me next that he was the only saint in PDP then?

Even Peter Obi cannot deny he does not know how $16 Billion disappeared. He was a member of the cycle and can never deny he never new how such huge funds vanished!
Your last paragraph is a bloody lie. Peter Obi joined PDP during GEJ administration. The $16 billion disappeared under OBJ and Atiku. Get your facts right.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Reacts To Atiku's Arise Interview. Questions Him On $16 Billion For Power by Fahdiga(m): 1:16pm On Jul 22, 2022
Morenikeji090:
To join who failure he can't so go sleep and vote Tinubu Jagaban.. thats the winner
Continue deceiving yourself.
Re: Sowore Reacts To Atiku's Arise Interview. Questions Him On $16 Billion For Power by PointZerom: 1:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
successmatters:
Atiku is part of the old looters of Nigeria. He is coming back to complete the robbery of Nigeria.

grin grin

Re: Sowore Reacts To Atiku's Arise Interview. Questions Him On $16 Billion For Power by seunmsg(m): 1:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
Fahdiga:
Peter Obi represents the youths and the new Nigeria that both you and I are clamouring for.

Peter Obi that was governor of Anambra state doesn’t represent the new Nigeria that I’m clamoring for. He represents the 16 years of PDP’s corruption and failures. Someone that failed to change Anambra cannot change Nigeria.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Reacts To Atiku's Arise Interview. Questions Him On $16 Billion For Power by Fahdiga(m): 1:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
mixta140:

Its not a must he is Obi..
Obi is our only hope now.
Re: Sowore Reacts To Atiku's Arise Interview. Questions Him On $16 Billion For Power by DIVAD2000: 1:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
Amen

But the truth is plain APC can't boast of good governance.

Thank you
Re: Sowore Reacts To Atiku's Arise Interview. Questions Him On $16 Billion For Power by donjahsy(m): 1:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
seunmsg:

Anybody that is not supporting Peter Obi, a former PDP member is not a patriot, right?

So, being a patriot is now defined by supporting Peter Obi and no one else for president? The same Peter Obi that ruled Anambra state with nothing to show for it. The same Peter Obi that stole billions and used his underage daughter’s name to keep it in tax haven as exposed by Pandora papers. The same Peter Obi that was caught with N250million stolen from Anambra state treasury.

The same Peter Obi that was part of the PDP administration that sold Discos and Gencos to political cronies who are only interested in milking the assets of the companies instead of ensuring constant power supply to Nigerians.

Why do you Igbos hate Nigeria so much that you want to impose a rogue and public service failure like Peter Obi on the rest of us? Why?
Boy please who are you referring to as the rest of us? Be careful .
Re: Sowore Reacts To Atiku's Arise Interview. Questions Him On $16 Billion For Power by mixta140: 1:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
seunmsg:

Anybody that is not supporting Peter Obi, a former PDP member is not a patriot, right?

So, being a patriot is now defined by supporting Peter Obi and no one else for president? The same Peter Obi that ruled Anambra state with nothing to show for it. The same Peter Obi that stole billions and used his underage daughter’s name to keep it in tax haven as exposed by Pandora papers. The same Peter Obi that was caught with N250million stolen from Anambra state treasury.

The same Peter Obi that was part of the PDP administration that sold Discos and Gencos to political cronies who are only interested in milking the assets of the companies instead of ensuring constant power supply to Nigerians.

Why do you Igbos hate Nigeria so much that you want to impose a rogue and public service failure like Peter Obi on the rest of us? Why?
Lets everyone tell us what their candidate is able to give ... Am just tired of this condemnations ... Non is clean...
Re: Sowore Reacts To Atiku's Arise Interview. Questions Him On $16 Billion For Power by jaxxy(m): 1:18pm On Jul 22, 2022
seunmsg:

All I know is Anybody that picks old tinubu who we know know his background and many other shady things over Osinbajo can never be a patriot.

They are enemies of the state and masses.

The youths must save Nigeria from the vultures and hyenas.
Re: Sowore Reacts To Atiku's Arise Interview. Questions Him On $16 Billion For Power by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:18pm On Jul 22, 2022
Sowore givin Atiku undiluted wotowoto in d affirmative;
grin

Re: Sowore Reacts To Atiku's Arise Interview. Questions Him On $16 Billion For Power by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 22, 2022
[quote author=sukar886 post=114977079][/quote]

They both in same league. Compatible!

If Atiku can select someone has a vice, it means they share common grounds.

You will never find a goat in a school of fishes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Reacts To Atiku's Arise Interview. Questions Him On $16 Billion For Power by mixta140: 1:18pm On Jul 22, 2022
MartinsD12:

Double edge sword sowore acting like he really cares , him and Atiku na the same thing.
Obi and Tinubu nko
Re: Sowore Reacts To Atiku's Arise Interview. Questions Him On $16 Billion For Power by Fahdiga(m): 1:19pm On Jul 22, 2022
seunmsg:

Peter Obi that was governor of Anambra state doesn’t represent the new Nigeria that I’m clamoring for. He represents the 16 years of PDP’s corruption and failures. Someone that failed to change Anambra cannot change Nigeria.
He only joined PDP during GEJ administration and besides he did well as a governor back then despite the fact that Uba family was on his neck then.
Re: Sowore Reacts To Atiku's Arise Interview. Questions Him On $16 Billion For Power by DIVAD2000: 1:19pm On Jul 22, 2022
seunmsg:

What about Tinubu?

He represents the leadership and pioneer of a party that ruined this nation.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Sowore Reacts To Atiku's Arise Interview. Questions Him On $16 Billion For Power by Morenikeji090(m): 1:19pm On Jul 22, 2022
You know yourself.. nobody can win Tinubu don't feel sad...
Fahdiga:
Continue deceiving yourself.
Re: Sowore Reacts To Atiku's Arise Interview. Questions Him On $16 Billion For Power by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:20pm On Jul 22, 2022
Sowore is the most patriotic Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Reacts To Atiku's Arise Interview. Questions Him On $16 Billion For Power by MartinsD12(m): 1:21pm On Jul 22, 2022
mixta140:

Obi and Tinubu nko
?
Re: Sowore Reacts To Atiku's Arise Interview. Questions Him On $16 Billion For Power by DIVAD2000: 1:21pm On Jul 22, 2022
Morenikeji090:
You know yourself.. nobody can win Tinubu don't feel sad...

It's about a better nation, not just voting a party that is a conspiracy to seize power
Re: Sowore Reacts To Atiku's Arise Interview. Questions Him On $16 Billion For Power by mixta140: 1:22pm On Jul 22, 2022
Lexusgs430:
No present day politician, can fix Nigeria in it's present form ...........
We just love lies ...
I remember fresh air... I remembered change ... Now Obi...
Na cry dey end am laslas...
Nigerians and fast fast things... Nigeria can't be great overnight... Nobody fit do am... Cus we never ready

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Reacts To Atiku's Arise Interview. Questions Him On $16 Billion For Power by cutesharon(f): 1:22pm On Jul 22, 2022
Jobminister:
His manifesto now is to be reacting to people interview and comments, when is he going to tell us what he will do when he become president.

But we haven't seen Peter Obi's manifesto too not all the "go and check and past achievements"..infact only BAT has been saying what he will do even though I still belive he is too old to rule.

Right now, any leader should know the problems and state what is to be done and stand by it. E.g Education - I will .....Power - I will....

One reason Trump won was because he stated what he will do which appealed to most Conservative Americans tired of the status quo.

We need the same at this point... theory no be practical and can't work in this our 9ja.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Reacts To Atiku's Arise Interview. Questions Him On $16 Billion For Power by Amalekki: 1:22pm On Jul 22, 2022
Fahdiga:
Sowore should join Peter Obi to rescue Nigeria if he is indeed a patriot that he potrays himself to be.
The question is where was Peter Obi during the military occupation of Nigeria? We heard Sowore's voice consistently back then. Where was Peter Obi? No be fight o, just curious and will appreciate a straight answer to help better understand Obi's sincerity and authenticity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Reacts To Atiku's Arise Interview. Questions Him On $16 Billion For Power by mixta140: 1:22pm On Jul 22, 2022
Fahdiga:
Obi is our only hope now.
Your only Hope...
I got no trust for any former guys... Either PDP or APC

1 Like

Re: Sowore Reacts To Atiku's Arise Interview. Questions Him On $16 Billion For Power by duduade: 1:23pm On Jul 22, 2022
Nitori Olorun

Is this a Presidential candidate at all
Re: Sowore Reacts To Atiku's Arise Interview. Questions Him On $16 Billion For Power by Morenikeji090(m): 1:23pm On Jul 22, 2022
Tinubu got wide experience.. he got the experience of Maritime industries which seaborne trade generate 90 percent of world economy... Tinubu is book smart, Tinubu got polities experience.. this man is beyond those men you are tally him with.. Tinubu is good e.t.c
DIVAD2000:

It's about a better nation, not just voting a party that is a conspiracy to seize power

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Reacts To Atiku's Arise Interview. Questions Him On $16 Billion For Power by osazsky(m): 1:24pm On Jul 22, 2022
This sowere of a thing who he dey support .he is neither here nor there..I hope he is not thinking of contesting cuz the way innec they share zero votes I nor understand
Re: Sowore Reacts To Atiku's Arise Interview. Questions Him On $16 Billion For Power by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 22, 2022
Fahdiga:
Your last paragraph is a bloody lie. Peter Obi joined PDP during GEJ administration. The $16 billion disappeared under OBJ and Atiku. Get your facts right.

And does that still exonerate him? He knows how that funds disappeared as he was once a member of cycle.

Didn’t he know PDP was milking Nigeria and selling Nigeria asset to themselves in the name of privatization?

If same Atiku once made Obi his vice presidential candidate, it tells you how compatible and how they share common grounds.

You will never find a goat in a school of fishes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Reacts To Atiku's Arise Interview. Questions Him On $16 Billion For Power by Morphinne: 1:24pm On Jul 22, 2022
seunmsg:

Don’t mind the fools. Sowore is just my kind of human (zero bias and not apologetic). Yesterday he faulted Obi and today, it’s Atiku. That’s what I call patriotism devoid of partisanship and prejudice. You can’t be praising one and condemning the others when they all belong to the same evil cult. That was how some of these cretins were beating drums of support for VP Osinbajo all in a bid to spite BAT like the VP hasn’t been a part of this Buhari’s evil regime.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Reacts To Atiku's Arise Interview. Questions Him On $16 Billion For Power by Fahdiga(m): 1:24pm On Jul 22, 2022
Amalekki:

The question is where was Peter Obi during the military occupation of Nigeria? We heard Sowore's voice consistently back then. Where was Peter Obi? No be fight o, just curious and will appreciate a straight answer to help better understand Obi's sincerity and authenticity.
Not everyone must be heard back then. Did you hear about Umaru Yaradua back then?
Re: Sowore Reacts To Atiku's Arise Interview. Questions Him On $16 Billion For Power by fredoooooo: 1:25pm On Jul 22, 2022
Sowore best job.
Re: Sowore Reacts To Atiku's Arise Interview. Questions Him On $16 Billion For Power by Amalekki: 1:25pm On Jul 22, 2022
Tajbol4splend:
Sowore is the most patriotic Nigerian
One truth is that Sowore has always been there. They are always spreading lies against him but it's clear where he stands.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Reacts To Atiku's Arise Interview. Questions Him On $16 Billion For Power by Lexusgs430: 1:25pm On Jul 22, 2022
mixta140:

We just love lies ...
I remember fresh air... I remembered change ... Now Obi...
Na cry dey end am laslas...
Nigerians and fast fast things... Nigeria can't be great overnight... Nobody fit do am... Cus we never ready

We need to start an holistic rebuilding, from Top2bottom.......... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan / 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP / Wole Soyinka Is Better Off As A 'Guinea Fowl' Hunter - Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.