Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,904 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Sowore Reacts To Atiku's Arise Interview. Questions Him On $16 Billion For Power - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Reacts To Atiku's Arise Interview. Questions Him On $16 Billion For Power (27885 Views)

Sowore Reacts To The Killing Of 14-Year-Old Girl At #YorubaNation Rally / Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst / Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sowore Reacts To Atiku's Arise Interview. Questions Him On $16 Billion For Power by politicoNG: 12:57pm On Jul 22, 2022
...We started with the Power plants, Umaru was on it, then he died. Jonathan completed the nine power plants. That's why anytime there is an increase in the generation, the transmission system cannot evacuate the power, so there will be a collapse.

So he(Sowore) doesn't even know because he lives outside this Country. He comes every four years and contests for the Presidency, he fails and goes back again. So what does Sowore know about this Country. Nothing, Absolutely nothing. (Atiku Abubakar)

Sowore replies:
Dear @atiku, I watched a clip of your @ARISEtv interview this morning wherein you were asked about my view on power scam under your regime, you failed to address how $16b was used to procure darkness instead you claimed “he doesn’t even know,” well these are some things I know you ran for office for the first time in 1992 as a presidential aspirant of the SDP, I also ran for the post of the SU President of the UNILAG, you lost , I won. You left, I stayed, to deliver democracy to Nigerians.

I then left for the US in 1999 at the age of 28. You went on to become the VP of Nigeria, you left Nigerians in darkness after spending $16billion on power, I stayed with Nigerians, shining light on the mess you and your boss created in that sector. You left, I stayed!

After your failed plan to succeed your boss (Olusegun Obasanjo) who wanted a third term in office, I stayed to botch his third term bid. You, however, joined another political party and tried your luck, you left after you couldn’t win. You left, I stayed.

Since 1999, you have lived in about 5 countries outside of Nigeria. I know this because your IP keeps changing the same way you kept changing political parties.
We both contested in 2019, it was my 1st time contesting, but after the elections, you left, I stayed. I’m still here!

You’ve done your rounds from SDP- UNCP- PDP- ACN-PDP- APC back to PDP, you have never done anything for the Nigerian people, you’ve only taken care of your needs and those that benefit your family, cronies, and friends. It is time to quit and let Nigeria experience electricity!

My question again, is this; what happened to the $16billion dollars released for electricity during your tenure as Vice President? #WeCantContinueLikeThis

https://twitter.com/YeleSowore/status/1550432099102064640?t=6GnOaFXedMlWAsoGJv1S7g&s=19

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sowore Reacts To Atiku's Arise Interview. Questions Him On $16 Billion For Power by Fahdiga(m): 1:01pm On Jul 22, 2022
Sowore should join Peter Obi to rescue Nigeria if he is indeed a patriot that he potrays himself to be.

152 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Sowore Reacts To Atiku's Arise Interview. Questions Him On $16 Billion For Power by successmatters(m): 1:01pm On Jul 22, 2022
Atiku is part of the old looters of Nigeria. He is coming back to complete the robbery of Nigeria.

177 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Sowore Reacts To Atiku's Arise Interview. Questions Him On $16 Billion For Power by seunmsg(m): 1:05pm On Jul 22, 2022
Fahdiga:
Sowore should join Peter Obi to rescue Nigeria if he is indeed a patriot that he potrays himself to be.

Anybody that is not supporting Peter Obi, a former PDP member is not a patriot, right?

So, being a patriot is now defined by supporting Peter Obi and no one else for president? The same Peter Obi that ruled Anambra state with nothing to show for it. The same Peter Obi that stole billions and used his underage daughter’s name to keep it in tax haven as exposed by Pandora papers. The same Peter Obi that was caught with N250million stolen from Anambra state treasury.

The same Peter Obi that was part of the PDP administration that sold Discos and Gencos to political cronies who are only interested in milking the assets of the companies instead of ensuring constant power supply to Nigerians.

Why do you Igbos hate Nigeria so much that you want to impose a rogue and public service failure like Peter Obi on the rest of us? Why?

175 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Sowore Reacts To Atiku's Arise Interview. Questions Him On $16 Billion For Power by Cantonese: 1:07pm On Jul 22, 2022
Chai.

They must all give way and let Obi get there. Obi represents accountability, transparency and integrity.

Let’s go Labour Party!

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sowore Reacts To Atiku's Arise Interview. Questions Him On $16 Billion For Power by majamajic(m): 1:07pm On Jul 22, 2022
grin grin grin

Sowore , them never sign him .
He is just harassing everyone
He go soon collect and shut up
Very soon .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Reacts To Atiku's Arise Interview. Questions Him On $16 Billion For Power by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:08pm On Jul 22, 2022
OBASANJO’S, where is the power ?

16 BILLION DOLLARS??!

JEEEEZZZZ!!!

May he never be well in this life and the life to come with anyone castigating sane, hardworking and honest Nigerians that voted this party of criminals and looters outta power.

Bunch of online thieves!

11 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sowore Reacts To Atiku's Arise Interview. Questions Him On $16 Billion For Power by WibusJaga: 1:08pm On Jul 22, 2022
cool

Once the People can become Obidient & Yusful to themselves, matter don finish!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sowore Reacts To Atiku's Arise Interview. Questions Him On $16 Billion For Power by Judolisco(m): 1:08pm On Jul 22, 2022
Sowore pepper all of them... Sowore has my vote

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sowore Reacts To Atiku's Arise Interview. Questions Him On $16 Billion For Power by ChiefAfonja: 1:08pm On Jul 22, 2022
Tinubu

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sowore Reacts To Atiku's Arise Interview. Questions Him On $16 Billion For Power by Lumig: 1:08pm On Jul 22, 2022
cool
How do you expect Atiku to answer such incriminating question? He has no choice but to stylishly avoid answering. The guy is a crook cheesy

27 Likes

Re: Sowore Reacts To Atiku's Arise Interview. Questions Him On $16 Billion For Power by easyboycom(m): 1:08pm On Jul 22, 2022
Atiku is part of the old looters of Nigeria. He is coming back to complete the robbery of Nigeria. May him never happen to us again.
Amen
Click like for atiku share for obident grin

14 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Sowore Reacts To Atiku's Arise Interview. Questions Him On $16 Billion For Power by LagosismyHome(f): 1:08pm On Jul 22, 2022
successmatters:
Atiku is part of the old looters of Nigeria. He is coming back to complete the robbery of Nigeria.

I don't know why Atiku supporters cant see this

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Reacts To Atiku's Arise Interview. Questions Him On $16 Billion For Power by diadem10: 1:08pm On Jul 22, 2022
shocked
Re: Sowore Reacts To Atiku's Arise Interview. Questions Him On $16 Billion For Power by MartinsD12(m): 1:09pm On Jul 22, 2022
politicoNG:
...We started with the Power plants, Umaru was on it, then he died. Jonathan completed the nine power plants. That's why anytime there is an increase in the generation, the transmission system cannot evacuate the power, so there will be a collapse.

So he(Sowore) doesn't even know because he lives outside this Country. He comes every four years and contests for the Presidency, he fails and goes back again. So what does Sowore know about this Country. Nothing, Absolutely nothing. (Atiku Abubakar)

Sowore replies:

https://twitter.com/YeleSowore/status/1550432099102064640?t=6GnOaFXedMlWAsoGJv1S7g&s=19

Double edge sword sowore acting like he really cares , him and Atiku na the same thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Reacts To Atiku's Arise Interview. Questions Him On $16 Billion For Power by majamajic(m): 1:09pm On Jul 22, 2022
successmatters:

Coming back where ?

10 Likes

Re: Sowore Reacts To Atiku's Arise Interview. Questions Him On $16 Billion For Power by BenzEne1(m): 1:09pm On Jul 22, 2022
seunmsg:

Anybody that is not joining Peter Obi, a former PDP member is not a patriot, right?

Haha
They want us to vote Peter Obi who ran away from the same PDP they are castigating.
If you support anyone else they brand you an enemy of the state. Let them create Biafra and give Obi lifetime presidency.

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sowore Reacts To Atiku's Arise Interview. Questions Him On $16 Billion For Power by AtikuOkowa: 1:09pm On Jul 22, 2022
Attacking online ranting is attacking Sowore
Re: Sowore Reacts To Atiku's Arise Interview. Questions Him On $16 Billion For Power by GamalNasser: 1:09pm On Jul 22, 2022
successmatters:

What exactly did he loot?

1 Like

Re: Sowore Reacts To Atiku's Arise Interview. Questions Him On $16 Billion For Power by Alwaysachick: 1:09pm On Jul 22, 2022
Now I see why this make had been made a Joke.

Who was the then president? Why not direct the question to him?

My friend ask your retired uncle
Re: Sowore Reacts To Atiku's Arise Interview. Questions Him On $16 Billion For Power by floss(m): 1:09pm On Jul 22, 2022
J

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Reacts To Atiku's Arise Interview. Questions Him On $16 Billion For Power by Angelfrost(m): 1:09pm On Jul 22, 2022
Atiku said Sowore doesn't reside in Nigeria... That's neat!

Where does Atiku reside again?!! When did Dubai become Abuja or Adamawa?!!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Reacts To Atiku's Arise Interview. Questions Him On $16 Billion For Power by Creamz(m): 1:09pm On Jul 22, 2022
My question is always why give credit to Obasanjo's tenure for debt forgiveness, bringing telecoms to Nigeria, for improving our GDP, but when it comes to the negatives, you hang it around Atiku's neck??

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Reacts To Atiku's Arise Interview. Questions Him On $16 Billion For Power by DenreleDave(m): 1:09pm On Jul 22, 2022
grin grin
Re: Sowore Reacts To Atiku's Arise Interview. Questions Him On $16 Billion For Power by ChiefAfonja: 1:09pm On Jul 22, 2022
seunmsg:

Anybody that is not joining Peter Obi, a former PDP member is not a patriot, right?

Mumu you have to belong to a political party to be able to get into power.

undecided try dey get small sense na undecided

5 Likes

Re: Sowore Reacts To Atiku's Arise Interview. Questions Him On $16 Billion For Power by Jobminister: 1:09pm On Jul 22, 2022
His manifesto now is to be reacting to people interview and comments, when is he going to tell us what he will do when he become president.

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Reacts To Atiku's Arise Interview. Questions Him On $16 Billion For Power by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 22, 2022
Fahdiga:
i swear that's how he can raise up

1 Like

Re: Sowore Reacts To Atiku's Arise Interview. Questions Him On $16 Billion For Power by AtikuOkowa: 1:10pm On Jul 22, 2022
Judolisco:
Sowore pepper all of them... Sowore has my vote

And your internet accounts

1 Like

Re: Sowore Reacts To Atiku's Arise Interview. Questions Him On $16 Billion For Power by Raxxye(m): 1:10pm On Jul 22, 2022
H

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Funke Cole: Arise TV Needs To Rise Above Mediocrity, Partisanship / Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) / Okupe: Obi Won’t Attend Debates Where Tinubu, Atiku Are Absent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.