Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,466 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Are You Making Money From Naira Free Fall Against The Dollar - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You Making Money From Naira Free Fall Against The Dollar (234 Views)

Four Failed Cbn’s Attempts To Arrest Naira Free Fall / Nigerians Criticise CBN’s Reliance On Dangote Refinery To Fix Naira’s Free Fall / Naira's Free Fall Continues, Now Exchanging At ₦550 To $1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Making Money From Naira Free Fall Against The Dollar by Evaremedy: 1:27pm On Jul 22, 2022
It is no longer news that since CBN banned Nigeria from buying dollar with Naira, that Naira has been falling freely against the dollar.
On Friday 16th of this naira was selling at 615 to 1 usdt and today it's currently at 660 to 1 usdt.
That means if you had 1000000 (1millon naira) in your bank on Friday today the value is 926000.
Re: Are You Making Money From Naira Free Fall Against The Dollar by AyodejiFelix(m): 4:40pm On Jul 22, 2022
I bought USDT on yellow Card two days ago at the rate of 632# and I sold it today at the rate of #655 naira.
Re: Are You Making Money From Naira Free Fall Against The Dollar by EinsteinAyo(m): 4:43pm On Jul 22, 2022
This is amazing. I will buy some on Yellow Card as well.

AyodejiFelix:
I bought USDT on yellow Card two days ago at the rate of 632# and I sold it today at the rate of #655 naira.
Re: Are You Making Money From Naira Free Fall Against The Dollar by OladapoF(m): 5:31pm On Jul 22, 2022
I have once heard of Yellow Card as well from a friend. I think the platform is a great One.

EinsteinAyo:
This is amazing. I will buy some on Yellow Card as well.

Re: Are You Making Money From Naira Free Fall Against The Dollar by Qye1: 8:34pm On Jul 22, 2022
The free guide below shows how anyone can make money trading online easily

(1) (Reply)

Nobody Will Teach You This About Selling Effectively / How To Stay Long In Sex With Your Woman / Massive Return On Investment On Landed Properties 09135996263

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.