Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Atiku Spoke Like A President In Waiting??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Spoke Like A President In Waiting??? (1365 Views)

Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" / Tinubu Is ‘president-in-waiting’- Gov. Bello / Meet Bisi Adeleye Fayemi: Biography Of Ekiti State First Lady In Waiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Spoke Like A President In Waiting??? by KnowAll(m): 2:05pm On Jul 22, 2022
Spoke well Answered d questions well, only issue was saying Northerners are not online yet d area with d most Internet penetration is Yola.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Spoke Like A President In Waiting??? by AtikuOkowa: 2:25pm On Jul 22, 2022
KnowAll:
Spoke well Answered d questions well, only issue was saying Northerners are not online yet d area with d most Internet penetration is Yola.

Yeah he is right also.

But good people of Yola are not turned to social media. They are committed to physical life.
Re: Atiku Spoke Like A President In Waiting??? by KnowAll(m): 2:33pm On Jul 22, 2022
AtikuOkowa:

Yeah he is right also.

But good people of Yola are not turned to social media. They are committed to physical life.

I hope he would allow d poor alimenjeris go to school because it looks like d Northern Aristocracy deliberately weaponised poverty by not allowing a large hoarse of their population go to school. Thereby turning them into bandits & Boko Haram.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Spoke Like A President In Waiting??? by AtikuOkowa: 2:36pm On Jul 22, 2022
KnowAll:

I hope he would allow d poor alimenjeris go to school because it looks like d Northern Aristocracy deliberately weaponised poverty by not allowing a large hoarse of their population go to school. Thereby turning them into bandits & Boko Haram.

Atiku loves Education and he invested in it much anyone. He even built a university for the children of the masses like me.

He don't defend on poverty, because he employ the Nigerians much than the Government.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Spoke Like A President In Waiting??? by omenka(m): 2:37pm On Jul 22, 2022
Anyone who says Atiku didn't perform outstandingly well in that interview is lying to themselves.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Spoke Like A President In Waiting??? by Viscuz: 2:38pm On Jul 22, 2022
omenka:
Anyone who says Atiku didn't perform outstandingly well in that interview is lying to themselves.

Are you now dumping Tinubu?
Re: Atiku Spoke Like A President In Waiting??? by AtikuOkowa: 2:39pm On Jul 22, 2022
omenka:

Of course

1 Like

Re: Atiku Spoke Like A President In Waiting??? by AtikuOkowa: 2:40pm On Jul 22, 2022
Viscuz:

He is talking about justice.

Atiku performed very well.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Spoke Like A President In Waiting??? by Viscuz: 2:41pm On Jul 22, 2022
AtikuOkowa:

He is talking about justice.

Atiku performed very well.

U no go understand ask him this same question I asked him don’t look for favors
Re: Atiku Spoke Like A President In Waiting??? by MadamExcellency: 2:44pm On Jul 22, 2022
AtikuOkowa:

Yeah, he is right also.

And you believe him when INEC just released data showing that the Northerners did better registering for Online PVC than the West, East and Southern Nigeria combined.

If they can register with phones and computers, they know more about political happenings in Nigeria than Atiku can imagine.
Re: Atiku Spoke Like A President In Waiting??? by KnowAll(m): 2:47pm On Jul 22, 2022
I have a feeling those Northern Governors who made it possible for Tinubu to emerge would back stab him because he did not pick one of them as VP
Re: Atiku Spoke Like A President In Waiting??? by AkuOlisa: 2:59pm On Jul 22, 2022
Atiku is the next president of Nigeria.

Tinubu lost it with his Muslim Muslim tickets.

Peter Obi does not have the political man power and structure to win 2023 election.

So far Atiku has been mature, strategic and inclusive In his 2023 election dealings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Spoke Like A President In Waiting??? by moufan: 3:03pm On Jul 22, 2022
honestly with the present presidential candidates available now, I'll rather vote atiku. I can never vote for bullion van tinubu nor Peter Obi
Re: Atiku Spoke Like A President In Waiting??? by omenka(m): 3:15pm On Jul 22, 2022
Viscuz:

Only politically illiterate idiots could see it that way. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Spoke Like A President In Waiting??? by Nazgul: 3:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
Atiku said winning election depends on party structure, and that Labour Party doesn’t have it, yet this is his 6th time contesting for president and his “structure” can’t get him to win. He ran in 1993, 2007, 2011, 2015, 2019 and now 2022.

Spoke like a president my àss.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Spoke Like A President In Waiting??? by NwaMamaIwota(f): 3:19pm On Jul 22, 2022
omenka:
shatap

1 Like

Re: Atiku Spoke Like A President In Waiting??? by Viscuz: 6:32pm On Jul 22, 2022
omenka:

Mad man without focus. U wan simp Tinubu ship abi?
Re: Atiku Spoke Like A President In Waiting??? by Great2017: 6:47pm On Jul 22, 2022
AtikuOkowa:

Atiku loves Education and he invested in it much anyone. He even built a university for the children of the masses like me.

He don't defend on poverty, because he employ the Nigerians much than the Government.
What is the name of the university he built for the children of the masses?
Re: Atiku Spoke Like A President In Waiting??? by 3ple9iner: 7:01pm On Jul 22, 2022
AtikuOkowa:

Which masses, is it the school they are paying 200k+ or which one.
Or are you saying Nigeria masses can now afford 200k+ school fees?
Re: Atiku Spoke Like A President In Waiting??? by AtikuOkowa: 6:39am On Jul 23, 2022
3ple9iner:

Which masses, is it the school they are paying 200k+ or which one.
Or are you saying Nigeria masses can now afford 200k+ school fees?

Am I not the son of the masses?

I don't know a single son or daughter of elite parents in American University, you can show me one, it is an assignment.

200+ k to study in world class University is even a miracle, not just a blessing.

The children of elites are studying abroad.

H. E built it for me and my likes.
Re: Atiku Spoke Like A President In Waiting??? by AtikuOkowa: 6:43am On Jul 23, 2022
Great2017:

What is the name of the university he built for the children of the masses?

AUN
Re: Atiku Spoke Like A President In Waiting??? by AtikuOkowa: 6:45am On Jul 23, 2022
MadamExcellency:

And you believe him when INEC just released data showing that the Northerners did better registering for Online PVC than the West, East and Southern Nigeria combined.

If they can register with phones and computers, they know more about political happenings in Nigeria than Atiku can imagine.

Yeah because they are educated and aware.

They also have TV,Radio and Newspapers with both online and offline.
Re: Atiku Spoke Like A President In Waiting??? by Great2017: 7:09am On Jul 23, 2022
AtikuOkowa:

AUN
How much is the tuition?
Re: Atiku Spoke Like A President In Waiting??? by AtikuOkowa: 7:17am On Jul 23, 2022
Great2017:

How much is the tuition?

Just 260 thousands of mere Naira, not pounds nor dollars.
Re: Atiku Spoke Like A President In Waiting??? by Great2017: 7:54am On Jul 23, 2022
AtikuOkowa:

Just 260 thousands of mere Naira, not pounds nor dollars.
260,000 naira per session or per semester? How much is minimum wage?
Re: Atiku Spoke Like A President In Waiting??? by AtikuOkowa: 8:36am On Jul 23, 2022
Great2017:

260,000 naira per session or per semester? How much is minimum wage?

Per term, but you I am the wrong person to be asked about the minimum wage and Atiku too.

You should ask me how much Okada rider earn a day or Month, because it's a private University made for the majority of the masses who find it difficult to work for Government just to earn 30k a month.

If you can work for a government for just 30k,then you can send your kids to public university and endure the strike.

Panda man can make up to 10k a day, right?

So he can make 5k in average, and 50k a month. So he can afford to send his kids to AUN .
Re: Atiku Spoke Like A President In Waiting??? by 3ple9iner: 8:36am On Jul 23, 2022
AtikuOkowa:

Am I not the son of the masses?

I don't know a single son or daughter of elite parents in American University, you can show me one, it is an assignment.

200+ k to study in world class University is even a miracle, not just a blessing.

The children of elites are studying abroad.

H. E built it for me and my likes.

Who told you 200k+ is for the university, it's for the secondary school.
Re: Atiku Spoke Like A President In Waiting??? by AtikuOkowa: 8:37am On Jul 23, 2022
3ple9iner:

Who told you 200k+ is for the university, it's for the secondary school.

Who told you so?
Re: Atiku Spoke Like A President In Waiting??? by 3ple9iner: 8:43am On Jul 23, 2022
AtikuOkowa:

Who told you so?
I have made my research. I would send proofs now.
Re: Atiku Spoke Like A President In Waiting??? by Great2017: 8:47am On Jul 23, 2022
AtikuOkowa:

Per term, but you I am the wrong person to be asked about the minimum wage and Atiku too.

You should ask me how much Okada rider earn a day or Month, because it's a private University made for the majority of the masses who find it difficult to work for Government just to earn 30k a month.

If you can work for a government for just 30k,then you can send your kids to public university and endure the strike.

Panda man can make up to 10k a day, right?

So he can make 5k in average, and 50k a month. So he can afford to send his kids to AUN .
Point of correction on the bold above. His university is for those that can afford it and not for the masses. The masses who have been enslaved by the same Atiku do not have access to three square meal in a day, let alone, coughing out 520,000 as tuition for only one child.
Re: Atiku Spoke Like A President In Waiting??? by AtikuOkowa: 8:50am On Jul 23, 2022
3ple9iner:

I have made my research. I would send proofs now.

OK I am waiting.

Make sure you separate things in clear, Medical,Accommodation,Lab etc.
Re: Atiku Spoke Like A President In Waiting??? by AtikuOkowa: 8:51am On Jul 23, 2022
Great2017:

Point of correction on the bold above. His university is for those that can afford it and not for the masses. The masses who have been enslaved by the same Atiku do not have access to three square meal in a day, let alone, coughing out 520,000 as tuition for only one child.

Who are the masses enslaved by him?

You should blame the government no Atiku.

(1) (2) (Reply)

It’s A Plan ! See Why Naira Is Dropping / 'Nigeria Belongs To Muslims, We're Testing The Moslem/Moslem Ticket To Prove It' / BVAS: INEC Yet To Assure Us Of Its Capacity To Deliver — Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.