Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Obi Not Informing Atiku Before Leaving PDP Not Good_ Deji Adeyanju - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Not Informing Atiku Before Leaving PDP Not Good_ Deji Adeyanju (1163 Views)

U.S. Court Fast-tracks Release Of Tinubu’s CSU Records To Atiku Before Deadline / Yahaya Bello: I Will Defeat Atiku Before 2pm / I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Not Informing Atiku Before Leaving PDP Not Good_ Deji Adeyanju by Richardonald(m): 2:52pm On Jul 22, 2022
Human Rights Activist and social media influencer, Comrade Deji Adeyanju has reacted to the recent statement by the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.

Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, a former Vice President of Nigeria in a recent interview with Arise Television noted that his running mate in the 2019 presidential election, Peter Obi did not inform him that he will leave the Peoples Democratic Party for the Labour Party.

He said Peter Obi only informed him three days after he declared for the Labour Party.

Reacting to the development, Comrade Deji Adeyanju noted that the fact that Peter Obi did not consult or inform Atiku Abubakar before leaving for Labour Party is not good.

He added that Atiku Abubakar went against all odds to make sure that Peter Obi emerged as his running mate in 2019 even when Northern and Southeast PDP stakeholders did not like the idea.

1 Like

Re: Obi Not Informing Atiku Before Leaving PDP Not Good_ Deji Adeyanju by Abdul05: 2:56pm On Jul 22, 2022
Obi is a desperate man.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Obi Not Informing Atiku Before Leaving PDP Not Good_ Deji Adeyanju by Reinamaria(f): 2:56pm On Jul 22, 2022
A wise man never informs his next move.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Not Informing Atiku Before Leaving PDP Not Good_ Deji Adeyanju by Onuigbodabere: 2:58pm On Jul 22, 2022
Why is Deji crying on behalf of Atiku? How do you expect Peter Obi would inform anybody of leaving PDP when he has seen that Nigeria was been sold to the highest bidder?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Not Informing Atiku Before Leaving PDP Not Good_ Deji Adeyanju by gidgiddy: 2:59pm On Jul 22, 2022
Ha

Nawah! So Atiku is now Obi's Oga? Because Atiku chose Obi as running mate in 2019? Thats crass ignorance

Obi is his own man and owes Atiku nothing, Atiku did not make Obi. Obi ran twice successfully as Governor without Atiku's help

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Not Informing Atiku Before Leaving PDP Not Good_ Deji Adeyanju by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 2:59pm On Jul 22, 2022
be wise like a serpent and be harmless like a dove. this is what obi trying to do.

4 Likes

Re: Obi Not Informing Atiku Before Leaving PDP Not Good_ Deji Adeyanju by Onuigbodabere: 3:00pm On Jul 22, 2022
Lalasticlala
Re: Obi Not Informing Atiku Before Leaving PDP Not Good_ Deji Adeyanju by Vulturereloaded: 3:01pm On Jul 22, 2022
So to save a collapsed nation, you have to inform someone? Was Atiku informed before dollar rose to 630, bread 800, diesel 900?

We the productive Obidient citizens are the ones he needs to inform.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Not Informing Atiku Before Leaving PDP Not Good_ Deji Adeyanju by Ciscogod(m): 3:02pm On Jul 22, 2022
When both of them are vying for same position . What advice would you think Atiku will give Obi ?
Re: Obi Not Informing Atiku Before Leaving PDP Not Good_ Deji Adeyanju by PlayerMeji: 3:06pm On Jul 22, 2022
Now Deji Adeyanju, their Lord and Shitter of Gold and Pisser of Whiskey is persona non grata.

For saying such blasphemous statement against their Supreme God PitObi, he should be castrated, deboned and filleted!

......The iPob way of Reasoning
grin

1 Like

Re: Obi Not Informing Atiku Before Leaving PDP Not Good_ Deji Adeyanju by MrNice04(m): 3:40pm On Jul 22, 2022
I'm not supporting Tinubu, but let's stop spreading hate.

He is smart, and also a "king maker" but he is not worthy to be king
Re: Obi Not Informing Atiku Before Leaving PDP Not Good_ Deji Adeyanju by Richardonald(m): 6:06pm On Jul 22, 2022
Obi na movement

1 Like

Re: Obi Not Informing Atiku Before Leaving PDP Not Good_ Deji Adeyanju by Built2last: 6:10pm On Jul 22, 2022
Engr Ibrahim Said Uba said; Biafra and Oduduwa agitations temporarily suspended because of 2023 election.

My Response; Yes....there were agitations in the first place because of bad governance and general sense of disillusion among the citizens.
When people feel hopeless and frustrated in a particular arrangement, they seek alternative to stay alive and breath.
So, ELECTIONs is once again an opportunity to seek to correct a terribly governaned space ..so, it is nothing to be ashamed that agitation are seemingly suspended, only first class clowns mock people with that....if we get it right and people are growing, prospering and not economically strangled, agitation will possibly die forever....but if we keep electing crooks to continue destroying this particular nation, people are within their right to seek new alternative to a non working system/Nation.

So, much love for one NIGERIA should be expressed by getting leadership right, activating prosperity for majority and giving people sense of belonging.

3 Likes

Re: Obi Not Informing Atiku Before Leaving PDP Not Good_ Deji Adeyanju by Honjoshy4u: 6:12pm On Jul 22, 2022
gidgiddy:
Ha

Nawah! So Atiku is now Obi's Oga? Because Atiku chose Obi as running mate in 2019? Thats crass ignorance

Obi is his own man and owes Atiku nothing, Atiku did not make Obi. Obi ran twice successfully as Governor without Atiku's help

People like you is cut out of reality and argue for it sake ... Even Obi himself acknowledged Atiku as his boss when he sent him congratulatory message after winning the PDP Primaries and when he attended Atiku's declaration
"On behalf of my family, I sincerely congratulate my leader and dear elder brother, H.E @atiku, on his emergence as the 2023 presidential flag bearer of the
@OfficialPDPNig.

“I pray that the Almighty God who sees your goodness will continue to bless you now and always. -PO,” the former Anambra Governor’s tweet read.
Re: Obi Not Informing Atiku Before Leaving PDP Not Good_ Deji Adeyanju by Kingspin(m): 6:24pm On Jul 22, 2022
Try to hear from both sides
Re: Obi Not Informing Atiku Before Leaving PDP Not Good_ Deji Adeyanju by Dubaku543: 6:32pm On Jul 22, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

People like you is cut out of reality and argue for it sake ... Even Obi himself acknowledged Atiku as his boss when he sent him congratulatory message after winning the PDP Primaries and when he attended Atiku's declaration
"On behalf of my family, I sincerely congratulate my leader and dear elder brother, H.E @atiku, on his emergence as the 2023 presidential flag bearer of the
@OfficialPDPNig.

“I pray that the Almighty God who sees your goodness will continue to bless you now and always. -PO,” the former Anambra Governor’s tweet read.
Wow!! This Obi is quite unique!!
Re: Obi Not Informing Atiku Before Leaving PDP Not Good_ Deji Adeyanju by Amumaigwe: 6:44pm On Jul 22, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

So to save a collapsed nation, you have to inform someone? Was Atiku informed before dollar rose to 630, bread 800, diesel 900?

We the productive Obidient citizens are the ones he needs to inform.

Or did Atiku inform Obi that he planned to bribe each delegate with $25,000 in a primary election Obi was planning to participate in?

3 Likes

Re: Obi Not Informing Atiku Before Leaving PDP Not Good_ Deji Adeyanju by Ddeliverer007(m): 7:12pm On Jul 22, 2022
Atiku won’t win any state in the entire country. Go and mark it.
Re: Obi Not Informing Atiku Before Leaving PDP Not Good_ Deji Adeyanju by festacman(m): 7:16pm On Jul 22, 2022
That's hypocritical of Atiku to say because he was the same person who used PDP secretariat headed by his boy Iyorchia Ayu to frustrate Peter Obi out of PDP. He had hoped Peter Obi will crawl back to him begging for VP job but he got a shocker.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Not Informing Atiku Before Leaving PDP Not Good_ Deji Adeyanju by lonecatt(m): 7:19pm On Jul 22, 2022
Adeyanju should quietly choose who he wants to work for and stop disturbing peter obi.
Firing shots like omockery, when obi supporters respond to him now he will start crying like a baby.

3 Likes

Re: Obi Not Informing Atiku Before Leaving PDP Not Good_ Deji Adeyanju by Obidient4life2: 7:26pm On Jul 22, 2022
Deji na Ode. Is Atiku Obi's political godfather?

1 Like

Re: Obi Not Informing Atiku Before Leaving PDP Not Good_ Deji Adeyanju by gbengaeed(m): 7:59pm On Jul 22, 2022
In all honesty, Obi could have joking informed Atiku and at the same time letting him know that its because he doesn't have the muscle to fight the kind of game PDP is organizing for the primary. Its called courtesy and maturity, He doesn't have the power to stop you.
Re: Obi Not Informing Atiku Before Leaving PDP Not Good_ Deji Adeyanju by ThePointMan(m): 8:28pm On Jul 22, 2022
A lot of comments here are really funny.

Do well to understand that this is 2023. Not 2019. If PO moved in 2019 without consulting Atiku, then it would have been wrong in that sense.

But this is 2023. They are both appearing on the ballot box as contenders.

Expecting PO to inform Atiku of his move ahead of time, sounds childish and at best, very naive.

What PO did, is the best action to take. He is his own man. He owes nobody any explanation actually.

1 Like

Re: Obi Not Informing Atiku Before Leaving PDP Not Good_ Deji Adeyanju by Twist4u: 10:04pm On Jul 22, 2022
The first criteria to success in Leadership is Vision, courage and independent.

Obi demonstrate all these attribute when he dump PDP and has moved on

He hold nobody any explanation and not even Atiku.

Infact his courage to dump PDP was what attracted me to him.

A smart and wise man need only one opportunity and PETER OBI got that opportunity in 2019 pre-election debate with Oshibanjo.

Nigerian became aware of his economy brilliance.

It's the hight of foolishness for a Presidential aspirant to run away from debates and send is VICE presidential aspirant to represent him.

What a GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY FOR PETER OBI In 2019 national presidential dabate, he grab it and now he is a Massive movement.

Atiku should go and sit down and stop complaining.

1 Like

Re: Obi Not Informing Atiku Before Leaving PDP Not Good_ Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 22, 2022
Atiku is really his Oga. Please in what sense? If I do business with you, does that make you my Oga because you have more money or influence in the business?

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of Obi Sleeping In Public / FRESH Crisis Brews In LP As Campaign Council Tilts Towards Southeast, Obi Accuse / I Met With LordViccoDaGuru Today In Awka Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.