Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:35 AM

8 Years Old Wonder Kid Learn And Minister In Trumpet Within Two Weeks - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 8 Years Old Wonder Kid Learn And Minister In Trumpet Within Two Weeks (137 Views)

Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date / Governor Akeredolu Rehabilitates OAUSTECH Abandoned For 8 Years (Photos) / Lagos To Decide Reopening Of Schools In Two Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Years Old Wonder Kid Learn And Minister In Trumpet Within Two Weeks by obinike(m): 3:15pm On Jul 22, 2022
We need to celebrate our kids who are doing well.
The story of this wonderful kid Rex Martins-Ajayi cut my attention and I need to share it with the world.

I was in CAC Rejoice Arena 10th year anniversary praise night on Wednesday 20th July 2022, this kid ministered in trumpet so impressive. I just tried to appreciate this boy,

Me: that is impressive boy
The boy: thanks sir

Me how old are you
The boy: 8 years old

Me: wow.....how long have you be on trumpet
The boy: hmmmm that should be two weeks sir, I got this (point to the bag of the trumpet in his hand) as my birthday gift from my parents on 5th July 2022. My parents registered me with Uncle Philip ( my music teacher)

I salute the parents of this boy, the music teacher and this wonderful kid for his passion and his readiness to learn.

This boy was composed, matured on the instrument and really blessed the congregation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lWcMGb2bD4

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Crayon For Pupils / Understanding IELTS With Top-notch IELTS Coaching / Sirens Liked To Hang Out In Your ICAN Success Waters!...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.