Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

2023: Key Reasons Why Peter Obi's Movement Remains Strong - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Key Reasons Why Peter Obi's Movement Remains Strong (22793 Views)

Doyin Okupe: Why Peter Obi Dumped PDP, Withdrew From Presidential Race / Kaduna PDP Remains Strong, Formidable Says Party Secretary / Tinubu’s Empire Remains Strong Despite Schism In Lagos Assembly- Speaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Key Reasons Why Peter Obi's Movement Remains Strong by Akagas(m): 6:03pm On Jul 22, 2022
ElSudani:
What movement? It is all motion but no movement.
is in motion
Re: 2023: Key Reasons Why Peter Obi's Movement Remains Strong by NigerianAngelo(m): 6:03pm On Jul 22, 2022
Odin13:
After all gibberish

Obi remains an IPOB thing

Next year Una go understand Nigerians wise pass IPOB and their stupidity

Then Una go get ready to burn igboland .. then Una go realize say

IPOB is on their own..

No other region will burn its state cos of obi

By 2027

Obi will then learn his lesson.. for the office of the president of Nigeria have already elected him for life

IPOB should keep insulting cursing and abusing

Power to the people
North 2023

Is too sure and e clear

Tinubu and Sowore are OPC things.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Key Reasons Why Peter Obi's Movement Remains Strong by Akagas(m): 6:04pm On Jul 22, 2022
Odin13:
After all gibberish

IPOB is on their own..

By 2027

Obi will then learn his lesson.. for the office of the president of Nigeria have already elected him for life

Power to the people
North 2023

Is too sure and e clear
Obi project is Nation wide

Re: 2023: Key Reasons Why Peter Obi's Movement Remains Strong by Maobichek: 6:06pm On Jul 22, 2022
Obidient4life2:

I admire your meekness. However, if we keep calm their lies will become truth. It's the tactics that they used against Jonathan in 2014, we can't allow such for happen to a gentle man like Obi. We will do the bad mouthing on his behalf.
Vawulence must come from all angle.

Most people that called GEJ names and even came up with a casket of his burial in a campaign of calumny are the same people accusing PO supporters of hate; nevertheless, i maintain that "two wrongs can't make a right." Thank you and have a wonderful weekend.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Key Reasons Why Peter Obi's Movement Remains Strong by osazsky(m): 6:06pm On Jul 22, 2022
Abelino:
Na only North be Nigeria na abi? Rubbish
he will still get reasonable amount of votes due to his strong northern deputy...this time from my projections the elections won't be won in d north..it will be divided between kwankwaso Tinubu and Atiku..the north is too concentrated...it will be won by the shocker the south and east is gathering
Re: 2023: Key Reasons Why Peter Obi's Movement Remains Strong by Obidient4life2: 6:06pm On Jul 22, 2022
KingLarry04:

You can’t keep bullying and insulting people here and still expect them to vote for your man, na by force?

Sycophant! You didn't see where he called Peter Obi IPOB but na my own you go see. Birds of the same feather!

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Key Reasons Why Peter Obi's Movement Remains Strong by Dorakay93(m): 6:10pm On Jul 22, 2022
Why is obi always on black dress, does he belong to the same cult group as Osinbajo?
Re: 2023: Key Reasons Why Peter Obi's Movement Remains Strong by naijamerican: 6:11pm On Jul 22, 2022
Built2last:
The new electoral act signed by Buhari on 28th of February 2022 will make it very difficult to rig next year's election.

It scares APC and their supporters.

From polling unit all agents sign and upload to INEC server. All agents snaps and keeps copy of the result. All agents sends a copy to their situation room.

INEC is ahead. But I still dey look them with one eye

Do I hate Tinubu? No.

My problem is with the party. I kept record of all the promises they made. I take promises seriously. Tinubu and his team are trying so hard to excuse themselves from the colossal failure of this administration in the last 7 years. But the party is the party. Tinubu enjoyed the title "National Leader of APC" if he had the magic wand, he would have suggested it to Buhari. If Buhari is not listening Tinubu should have taken the honourable part to apologise to Nigerians and ensure Buhari doesn't have a free ride to return in 2019. Tinubu literally reinforced failure. Nigeria is now in a cesspit of gross poverty. As in, people are hungry. Graduates are either kidnapping, prostitution, making skits or wasting away. No thanks to APC.

In 2014 when APC started their quest to rescue Nigeria from GEJ administration, the naira dollar exchange rate was around $1 = ₦157. When they took over power CBN was $1 = 198 naira

Meaning that, if you earned ₦300,000 a month, it was equivalent to $2,000.

Today, the exchange rate is $1 = ₦630. So if you earn ₦300,000 today, it is equivalent to $476. How do you see this abysmal decline and have the nerve to support that same party.
This represents a value destruction of 76.2% (in dollar terms, a rough estimate) - in just seven years!!

It will be difficult for APC to openly campaign and make promises again. The internet is littered with their unkept promises. Which an army of youths are ready to take them up on.

ASUU has been on strike since February, ASUU is asking for initial 56 billion naira. Accountant general was alleged to have stolen 84 billion. As reported by EFCC. That case today has entered voice mail. An amount that can return our children to school was stolen by one man under the watch of APC and he is walking free.

Those supporting APC are enemies of Nigeria and have no conscience. If they have conscience, it's be clouded by either religious bigotry or ethnic chauvinism.

APC SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED NEAR ASO ROCK AGAIN.

Well said

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Key Reasons Why Peter Obi's Movement Remains Strong by Obidient4life2: 6:15pm On Jul 22, 2022
Maobichek:

Most people that called GEJ names and even came up with a casket of his burial in a campaign of calumny are the same people accusing PO supporters of hate; nevertheless, i maintain that "two wrongs can't make a right." Thank you and have a wonderful weekend.

Remain blessed.
Continue to preach peace while we maintain vawulence department.
Re: 2023: Key Reasons Why Peter Obi's Movement Remains Strong by ManAustin(m): 6:19pm On Jul 22, 2022
What will be, will be. There is a new sheriff in town and he promise to bring change to the inhumane system and ardently end this evil tyranny. The people have decided.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Key Reasons Why Peter Obi's Movement Remains Strong by Pio44: 6:22pm On Jul 22, 2022
Atiku boko harm and
Odin13:
After all gibberish

IPOB is on their own..

By 2027

Power to the people
North 2023

Is too sure and e clear

Re: 2023: Key Reasons Why Peter Obi's Movement Remains Strong by moshino(m): 6:22pm On Jul 22, 2022
ElSudani:

Please what is the difference between motion and movement?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Key Reasons Why Peter Obi's Movement Remains Strong by Headachetoigboh(f): 6:23pm On Jul 22, 2022
Honourable1901:
Prick wey strong go still soft grin grin..na time and season

If you don't see any sense in my comments ,just go your way and don't quote me.

BAT wey fly for afternoon go hit rock.
If u know u know
Re: 2023: Key Reasons Why Peter Obi's Movement Remains Strong by Braga90(m): 6:26pm On Jul 22, 2022
Okealaaye:
WHY PETER OBI WON’T BE THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA

By Dr. Sunday Adelaja.

So many people ask me if I’m Obidient or not. I had tried to shy away from the answer so I don’t offend the feelings of those who are truly sold out to the ideas of Peter Obi to be the next Nigerian President. Unfortunately I have a different opinion on this matter. I’m sorry to disappoint you guys, but the truth is I have a good track record when it comes to taking a political position either in Nigeria or on the world stage at large. I almost never ever miss it when I announce my position on similar issues. My secret is simple, I do my research, I look for empirical evidences while I put sentiments aside. Guys, either you like it or not, I’m going to be right again this time. Just like I was right with Buhari, while most of my colleagues were prophesying Jonathan. So was the case with Trump, Joe Biden, Anthony Joshua, etc. Nigeria’s next president is going to be Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Last week I have already presented my reasons why Tinubu will become our next president. In this article I enumerate the 10 reasons and arguments why I don’t believe Peter Obi is going to emerge as the next President of Nigeria.

1. We can argue about many things, but it’s impossible to argue against facts and statistics. I hear people say that if Peter Obi loses the elections it’ll be because others bribed or bought the electorates. I beg to disagree. Peter Obi will surely lose this presidential elections in 2023 not because of any conspiracies, but because of simple statistics and facts. In fact he has already lost it. As much as I don’t wish to break the hearts of those believing in miracles, I tell you politics is not about miracles it’s all about facts and statistics. Both facts and statistics are not on the side of Peter Obi unfortunately. So let’s talk facts and statistics now; Nigeria has 176,847 polling units, for Peter Obi to win the presidential elections he will need to recruit minimum of that number of agents either for money or somehow. Remember these are not just ordinary observers, to be a party agent is like a full time job. How many companies or organizations in the world can manage to employ almost 200,000 able body people. It’s a daunting challenge that takes years to fully get ready for. Peter Obi can do this but he surely needs more time to mobilize, train, and support that amount of workers. Besides the polling units agents we also have 8809 wards, all these wards must not just be manned by his political party, they must have ward party organizations in all these wards. To win a presidential election in Nigeria, India, or America, your party is only as strong as its strength in the ward level. Basically what this means is a party must have close to 9 thousand party branches to successfully run for the presidency in Nigeria. I strongly doubt it that the Labour Party of Peter Obi has 8809 party branches in Nigeria. No wonder all their previous attempts at elections all ended up in failure. In fact only two political parties can boldly boast of such universal representation in Nigerian politics, they are APC and PDP. Most political parties are in the seventh heaven when they have their party in all the country’s local government areas. We have 774 local governments in Nigeria, to build a strong party unit in each of these local governments is only the beginning of building a party structure. Even when you have all these in place, it’s still not a guarantee that you’ll do well in a general election. The most important weakness that places a nail on the presidential coffin of Peter Obi is the fact that his party doesn’t have any elective officials in most of these places. There are approximately 5000 elective officials in Nigeria. They belong to different electoral categories, these officials are most influential over their electorates, basically they control the political nervous system of the nation. The president is elected by a simple majority of the people. The National Assembly has two chambers. The House of Representatives has 360 members, elected for a four-year term in single-seat constituencies. Those who voted for those representatives are usually more familiar with them than someone they only see on television, hence they easily follow their lead. The Senate has 109 members, elected for a four-year term, each of the 36 states are divided into 3 senatorial districts, each of which is represented by one senator; the Federal Capital Territory is represented by only one senator. What I’m trying to say is that all these elected officials are basically taking over the electorates, these officials relate more closely to the people on ground. It’s not the same as someone far away from them. Other elected officials nationwide are likewise known to the electorates of their particular region. At the general elections these elected officials will go back to their bases and basically instruct them on whom to give their votes. In this case, most will agitate for their own political parties. Apart from these, you still have state and local government elections. The gubernatorial elections for state governors - 36 of them and the governor of the capital city. Then you have house of assembly elections to elect representatives for the 36 states. Apart from that we have the local government chairmen and councillors of the 774 Local Government Areas. So what happens in a general elections for the President is that 90% of these voters will vote in the direction of what the people they know tell them. Some people are dreaming that what happened in the just concluded elections in Osun State might take place in presidential elections in Peter Obi’s favour. No it won’t, the party that won in Osun is PDP, a party that has all the elective positions listed above. They have been on ground for a long time, they had paid their dues. In Nigeria of today it’s always going to be either APC or PDP. If we even assume that a miracle happens and Obi is elected without having the majority from his party in all these strategic positions then he could be easily impeached or be paralyzed politically such that he won’t be able to do anything. To cut a long story short only the political parties that control all these elective positions will rule the nation, be it in Nigeria, India, or United States. This is the end of the road for Peter Obi and his Obidient Revolution. They might be able to win something in future but not now, for that they need a longer period of preparation.
2. Peter Obi’s claim that infrastructure doesn’t bring development is another reason why I can’t recommend him to become Nigeria’s President. Peter Obi was once quoted saying “You can't use infrastructure to improve the economy”. He said it on National television on the morning show of AriseTv breakfast program of 2021. I can only hope Peter simply goofed up that day, I’m almost certain he is already regretting he made that statement. But if this happens to be his stand and belief then things are much worse than I had thought. If America is thinking of infrastructure, in spite of the advancement it has made, I doubt that prioritising this by Nigeria could be wrong. If someone is downplaying the role of infrastructure in economic development of a nation, that person has no business running for a national elective position. If you go to South Africa today you’ll think their economy is much bigger than ours, just because they have a highly developed infrastructure, prime among which is electricity, and transportation. No wonder people in Anambra hardly reference Peter Obi’s achievements, but rather talk more about Chris Ngige’s infrastructural strides. It’s now understandable why Peter keeps boasting about the money he saved for Anambra, the same money he could have used to develop the state’s infrastructure. What benefit is the money saved and not used while people are dying of hunger and lack of basic amenities in the land. Peter, with all due respect you cannot become the president of Nigeria without believing in the pivotal role of infrastructure in national development.
3. The Pandora files: Pandora files report is another reason why I cannot recommend Peter Obi to be the next President of Nigeria. The Pandora Files investigation is part of the global International Consortium of Investigative Journalists (ICIJ)-led Pandora Papers project. The project saw 600 journalists from 150 news organisations around the world poring through a trove of 11.9 million confidential files, contextualising information, tracking down sources and analysing public records and other documents. Mr Obi is one of the individuals whose hidden business activities was thrown open by the project. Indeed, he has a number of secret business dealings and relationships that he has for years kept hidden from his Anambra people whom he governed, from Nigerian people over whom he plans to rule. The very reason why candidates must declare their assets is to avoid secret dealings. But Peter Obi decided to take Nigerians and people of his state for granted by not only doing false declarations of assets, but also going on national television platforms to make outrageous statements on his holier-than-thou pious lifestyle. Peter Obi committed a punishable act by getting involved in the secrets exposed by the Pondera files reports. These are businesses he clandestinely set up and operated overseas, including in notorious tax and secrecy havens in ways that breached Nigerian laws. The former governor admitted that he did not declare these companies and the funds and properties they hold in his asset declaration filings with the Code of Conduct Bureau, the Nigerian government agency that deals with the issues of corruption, conflict of interest, and abuse of office by public servants. He said he was unaware that the law expected him to declare assets or companies he jointly owns with his family members or anyone else. If Peter Obi is truly a conscientious man he would go and apologize before his Anambra people and pay compensations to the tax and revenue office of Nigeria before trying to sell himself to the nation. His failure to do so shows his lack of shame and conscience. I personally don’t want a president who will secretly stuff away the wealth of our poor people in some secret locations all over the world. The real problem with off- shore money is that it is first of all money laundering and secondly it is tax fraud. Peter Obi confessed on national television that he committed these two crimes but he never apologized for them. In saner climes someone involved with such would be in prison or at least not contesting for the presidency of the land. Some say Tinubu is worse, but somehow his name wasn’t found in these secret and dubious deals of an international proportions, only Peter Obi’s is there. This raises a big question mark about how someone like that could have the effrontery to try to become the President of the very country he had so brutally deceived. He must think we Nigerians are all a bunch of foolish idiots or something. (To be continued)
At the end of the day we are still obIdient and disobedient to agbado and cassava! Eyin Alai 'lojuti, oba'ye je oshi!!!

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Key Reasons Why Peter Obi's Movement Remains Strong by Abelino(m): 6:26pm On Jul 22, 2022
Kwankwaso is ain't going anywhere with his popularity. He is secretly working for Bat.
osazsky:
he will still get reasonable amount of votes due to his strong northern deputy...this time from my projections the elections won't be won in d north..it will be divided between kwankwaso Tinubu and Atiku..the north is too concentrated...it will be won by the shocker the south and east is gathering
Re: 2023: Key Reasons Why Peter Obi's Movement Remains Strong by Guninerma231: 6:28pm On Jul 22, 2022
grin grin

ElSudani:
Re: 2023: Key Reasons Why Peter Obi's Movement Remains Strong by Cantona05: 6:50pm On Jul 22, 2022
iiifedimma:
Please the main reason of still be reporting this criminal and the well known fraudster here is that he is never tired of scammings people's here when he's scam accounts is blocked he instantly open another, please just be careful to not fall in to a victims of him with your hard earned money please

Please Anthony okeke also known as Faith S. H, has opened another account today he is a criminal He has been bust on a several occasions. Don't fall in to any victims of him with your hard earned money please, he is well popular here as the greatest scammer on nairaland please be warn of him already

-He will always created an accounts with a pitiable moniker like SolicitHelp, praygrace, angela and so on, he is notorious scammer

-He will then target interesting topics that may likely hit front page and drop a good comments that will get him so many likes and shares. He well known fraudster here

-In the night around 8pm to 10pm, he will change his gender to female to gather pity and edit the post he made in the morning with a pitiable story of how he is suffering and cook other pitiable story to fool a lots,

And The next day, the previous posts are deleted and he created another accounts and the cycle continues always because he never get tired of scamming people's here

He has scam a lots of people's here with a touching heart story, he even add a video to it to fool a lots of people's please try to ignore him he has already make a millions of naira here on nairaland by scamming a lots of people's their hard earned money
you have done well and part we make way for you
Re: 2023: Key Reasons Why Peter Obi's Movement Remains Strong by Evaremedy: 7:01pm On Jul 22, 2022
In 2014 a civil servant can only take loan from bank to buy land and build House; fast forward to 2022 civil servants are now taking loan from bank to buy a bag of rice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Key Reasons Why Peter Obi's Movement Remains Strong by SmellyNyash: 7:02pm On Jul 22, 2022
Entprys:
Say no to Obidient.
We won't be
obidient at all
Na hunger and terrorist go finish u and ur family na including ur fellow urchins grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Key Reasons Why Peter Obi's Movement Remains Strong by MasterKernel: 7:03pm On Jul 22, 2022
ElSudani:

Hahahah... BAT-stads running around with Bishop of Agbado Diocese.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Key Reasons Why Peter Obi's Movement Remains Strong by Maobichek: 7:04pm On Jul 22, 2022
Obidient4life2:

Remain blessed.
Continue to preach peace while we maintain vawulence department.

Hahahaaaas!!!! You like vawulence oh!
Re: 2023: Key Reasons Why Peter Obi's Movement Remains Strong by Braga90(m): 7:05pm On Jul 22, 2022
adioolayi:

"The INEC has not only done well in its preparations and guidelines, but it has also humbled all politicians and political parties to the point where fear of the INEC is now the beginning of political wisdom. They have created a transparent system that assures voters that their votes now count, and as a result, they have created multiple alternatives to the old recycled ruling class."

Yes, INEC has greatly improved in preparations and guidelines...But nothing has changed in your assertions that political parties were humbled and fear INEC..which resulted into MULTIPLE ALTERNATIVES....NO!!!

If there are alternatives...APGA will not win Anambra, APC will not win Ekiti and PDP will not win Osogbo, without us seeing any traces of the upcoming parties... especially the LP.

For me...it's actually same of same...and this emphasize one thing....the 2023 elections is still between APC and PDP to lose. Nothing more!
Sheer fiasco!
You were making sense till you said "without seeing any traces of the upcoming parties... especially the LP" On the Guber level? You for real? What traces were you looking for when all of the LP Guber aspirants across the states you mentioned are only known by their family members and close associates in those states prior to Peter obi's emergence as LP's frontrunner, when the electorates only knew the incumbent governor and main the opposition candidate (traditional two-party election since 99), when LP is too young a party to have a grassroot structure yet on the state level. Tell you what? The only chance they had at all of being heard is because of Peter Obi. The online frenzy about him( Obi) is just a couple of months old and is gaining ground by the day. I just hope he wins!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Key Reasons Why Peter Obi's Movement Remains Strong by adioolayi(m): 7:18pm On Jul 22, 2022
Braga90:

Sheer fiasco!
You were making sense till you said "without seeing any traces of the upcoming parties... especially the LP" On the Guber level? You for real? What traces were you looking for when all of the LP Guber aspirants across the states you mentioned are only known by their family members and close associates in those states prior to Peter obi's emergence as LP's frontrunner, when the electorates only know the incumbent governor and main the opposition candidate (traditional two-party election since 99), when LP is too young a party to have a grassroot structure yet on the state level. Tell you what? The only chance they had at all of being heard is because of Peter Obi. The online frenzy about him( Obi) is just a couple of months old and is gaining ground by the day. I just hope he wins!

If I am to go by your assertions, which is not true though, is the submission of OP correct that we are seeing multiple alternatives from the conducted elections so far What has really changed to truly say third force, asides the known parties are truly emerging, judging from these election results

..and please, Hon. Lasun of Labour party that contested Osun Governorship Election is not an UNKNOWN politician...he has won two elections as Federal lawmaker....Won in 2011 under ACN...and reelected in 2015 under APC...he was a former Deputy Speaker of the House..
So, he lose that election, not because he was not popular...but because he ran on the platform of UNPOPULAR party..Labour Party...The party whose supporters are living in media space with zero presence in real life. He got paltry 2000 Votes in the whole of Osun...that speaks volume about Labour Party!!!

Know this and know peace...2023 elections is between APC and PDP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Key Reasons Why Peter Obi's Movement Remains Strong by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:20pm On Jul 22, 2022
It is all just social media buzz.

At the end, they will end up with 20,000 votes after counting.

The battle is between APC and PDP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Key Reasons Why Peter Obi's Movement Remains Strong by einsteine(m): 7:21pm On Jul 22, 2022
Klington:
No reasonable Nigeria will kick against obi's candidacy.

Obi still remains the only Nigeria presidential candidate dead or alive to command so much organic followers

What Buhari commanded was what? Inorganic?

Worship your Obi in peace but don't lie and also understand that at this point you are exactly like Buharideens in 2015 chanting Febuhari. We still remember how we told them not to take humans as messiahs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Key Reasons Why Peter Obi's Movement Remains Strong by Obidient4life2: 7:22pm On Jul 22, 2022
Maobichek:

Hahahaaaas!!!! You like vawulence oh!

grin grin grin... I swear.
Re: 2023: Key Reasons Why Peter Obi's Movement Remains Strong by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:24pm On Jul 22, 2022
Klington:
No reasonable Nigeria will kick against obi's candidacy.

Obi still remains the only Nigeria presidential candidate dead or alive to command so much organic followers

Say only what you know.

He doesn't even come close to Buhari.

And you people need to calm down. All these followers may not even be up to 20,000.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Key Reasons Why Peter Obi's Movement Remains Strong by ibechris(m): 7:26pm On Jul 22, 2022
[quote author=Odin13 post=114981050]After all gibberish

IPOB is on their own..

By 2027

Power to the people
North 2023

Is too sure and e clear

U have suffered enough,pls don't pass this poverty to your children. Another APC govt might send u back to village.

U are just being sentimental with facts. If this suffering never tire u,pls enough is enough.

Talk using your head and stop being a tribal bigot.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Key Reasons Why Peter Obi's Movement Remains Strong by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:29pm On Jul 22, 2022
Maobichek:

Those who did that to GEJ were expressing their grievances.

Obi's supporters are displaying intolerance.

They are two different things.
Re: 2023: Key Reasons Why Peter Obi's Movement Remains Strong by Babaken(m): 7:40pm On Jul 22, 2022
Obidient4life2:

Tinubu is combination of OPC and Boko Haram. Atiku is Bandit
don't forget drug baron

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Key Reasons Why Peter Obi's Movement Remains Strong by kingamaa(m): 7:41pm On Jul 22, 2022
Braga90:

The same strategy that pdp used from 99 till 15 that landed us in a kind of mess before being ousted by the Apc? Or the one the Apc has been using from then on that hasn't landed us yet, but still free falling us deep down into the abyss of development failure? Something is definitely wrong with you! Just that something I don't know. I mean, who the hell wants Apc to remain in power? Or wants us to go back to the days of pdp? After what these two have done to us, if anybody desires them, then certainly, that person is not human.

As expected. I'm only surprised the insults and bullying is not more than this.

It's a free world bro. Vote your choice I vote mine. You don't have to force yours down my throat. What exactly is it with the obidient and force and bully and insults. Tofiakwa

IPOD bullies.
Re: 2023: Key Reasons Why Peter Obi's Movement Remains Strong by ChronicGp(m): 7:44pm On Jul 22, 2022
Gaddamit....APC & PDP READ ISAIAH CHAPTER ONE VERSE NINETEEN & REMAIN OBIDIENT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Rejects Aliyu Sa’ida Abubakar As NCC Nominee / 2 Days Blackout, For 6 States, Critical Transmission Line To Be Complet / Impeachment: Nyako Declares Public Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.