Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,995 members, 7,859,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:55 PM

Why do The Heathen , Atheists, Muslims, Pagans Etc Rage Against Jesus Christ ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why do The Heathen , Atheists, Muslims, Pagans Etc Rage Against Jesus Christ ? (647 Views)

Pastor On Trial For 'Hate Crime' Of Calling Islam Satanic, 'Heathen' Not Guilty / How I Shut Down A Woman Who Spoke Against Jesus And The Church On A London Train / "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why do The Heathen , Atheists, Muslims, Pagans Etc Rage Against Jesus Christ ? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 30, 2011
PSALM 2

1 Why are the nations so angry?
      Why do they waste their time with futile plans?

2 The kings of the earth prepare for battle;
      the rulers plot together
   against the Lord
      and against his anointed one ( Jesus Christ )

3 “Let us break their chains,” they cry,
      “and free ourselves from slavery to God.”

4 But the one who rules in heaven laughs.
      The Lord scoffs at them.

5 Then in anger he rebukes them,
      terrifying them with his fierce fury.

6 For the Lord declares, “I have placed my chosen king ( Jesus Christ ) on the throne
      in Jerusalem,[a] on my holy mountain.”

7 The king proclaims the Lord’s decree:
   “The Lord said to me, ‘You are my son ( Jesus Christ ).
      Today I have become your Father.[c]

8 Only ask, and I will give you the nations as your inheritance,
      the whole earth as your possession.

9 You will break[d] them with an iron rod
      and smash them like clay pots.’”

[b] 10 Now then, you kings, act wisely!
      Be warned, you rulers of the earth!

11 Serve the Lord with reverent fear,
      and rejoice with trembling.

12 Submit to God’s royal son ( Jesus Christ ),[e] or he will become angry,
      and you will be destroyed in the midst of all your activities—
   for his anger flares up in an instant.

But what joy for all who take refuge in him!
Re: Why do The Heathen , Atheists, Muslims, Pagans Etc Rage Against Jesus Christ ? by Sweetnecta: 9:04pm On Jul 30, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^^ i am expecting you or some christians to say "infidels' because it is in the Bibles that you will see the word INFIDELS written.

you are so out of it.

lol is a laughter in Duhala cameroon.
Re: Why do The Heathen , Atheists, Muslims, Pagans Etc Rage Against Jesus Christ ? by Sweetnecta: 9:10pm On Jul 30, 2011
he adds from his own finger Jesus. isn't written in your book that you are all Gods, Jesus said in the NT.

how about sons of God; every Jew is a son, so claimed the books of the jews; the Bible. they ignored the book Jesus brought and the christians rejected the books before it to "love your God with all your heart and your neighbor as yourself".

i am wondering how frosbel was able to get what he wrote from "Love your God with all your heart and your neighbor as yourself", except that he ignored Jesus and his one liner and went back to what Paul abolished already and Jesus fulfilled earlier?
Re: Why do The Heathen , Atheists, Muslims, Pagans Etc Rage Against Jesus Christ ? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 30, 2011
Again not sure what you mean by the above, it is mostly disjointed for me to make any meaning out of it.

To reiterate though what I said earlier, since you do not have the spirit of GOD, you cannot understand the things of GOD.

I agree this is a dangerous state to be in, especially because if you die in your sins, you will face eternal separation from GOD. But let me bring you some good news, GOD LOVES you and while you are alive, there is still hope to repent of your lust, lying, anger etc etc .

JESUS IS LORD,. Muhammad is a LIAR. Harsh but TRUE.

But if you refuse to repent, this is what you face.

"But because you are stubborn and refuse to turn from your sin, you are storing up terrible punishment for yourself. For a day of anger is coming, when God's righteous judgment will be revealed." - Romans 2:5

"But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars--their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death." - Revelations 21:8

"Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders, thieves, or greedy people, or drunkards, or are abusive, or cheat people--none of these will inherit the Kingdom of God." - 1 Corinthians 6:9 - 10

(1) (Reply)

By This Shall All Men Know / We Make No Distinction Btw Them / Jesus And His Family Havebeen Founded Dead In Theirgraves In Israel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.