Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:52 AM

I Think You Belong In Jail - Dr. Jeffrey Guterman To Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Think You Belong In Jail - Dr. Jeffrey Guterman To Bola Ahmed Tinubu (2987 Views)

What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, / Jeffrey Guterman Writes FBI To Release Tinubu’s File / Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think You Belong In Jail - Dr. Jeffrey Guterman To Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Kabirudeen25(m): 4:54pm On Jul 22, 2022
Ipob
Re: I Think You Belong In Jail - Dr. Jeffrey Guterman To Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Imemine: 5:15pm On Jul 22, 2022
DEROX:
grin grin grin can a normal human bear gutterman

Gutterman is German name which means = Good man.

Stop disgracing yourself.

3 Likes

Re: I Think You Belong In Jail - Dr. Jeffrey Guterman To Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
diadem10:

He's a cloutchasing bot. He follows people around while liking their tweet, looking for followers. He's seen the perfect cloutchasing in Ipob miscreants.

Indeed. Scamming IPOBians, like Obi and Kanu, are always recruiting clowns like this to fool their gullible IPOBian sheeples. Only God know where they found this Guterman joker.

Remember the Turkish "Diplomat" Kanu recruited to attack Buhari. The guy was a blubbering mess the Turkish government had to deny publicly.

Abeg where is Kanu and his Turkish "Diplomat" today? Obi will end the same way all scamming IPOBian leaders end up.

IPOBian leaders should learn not to take their cheap scam, which only works on IPOBians, public. We won't buy "Buhari has been replaced by Jubrin" type of idiocy.

Just look below at the clowns and desperados, with white skin, that IPOBians are always deploying. Disgusting and I am sure this Guterman clown will end up the same way and will discredit Obi massively.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOZPtce_WJk

https://www.thecable.ng/hes-turkish-embassy-distances-businessman-endorsed-biafra/amp

“The Republic of Turkey wishes to inform the Nigerian public about the following,” the statement read.

“Abdülkadir Erkahraman, a Turkish citizen, has been sharing videos for some time against the Nigerian government and presents himself as a Turkish diplomat.

“Mr. Abdülkadir Erkahraman is neither a diplomat nor a civil servant or an official representative of the government of Turkey.

“The government of Turkey is committed to the territorial integrity and political unity of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Furthermore, Turkey never supports secessionist activities against the Federal Republic of Nigeria.”

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think You Belong In Jail - Dr. Jeffrey Guterman To Bola Ahmed Tinubu by techWriter3: 6:11pm On Jul 22, 2022
Vawulence truly can Bring from any angle
Re: I Think You Belong In Jail - Dr. Jeffrey Guterman To Bola Ahmed Tinubu by UptownVibes(m): 6:13pm On Jul 22, 2022
Why exactly is BAT and his urchins fooling themselves? Just imagine this. Tinubu should be bigger than this rubbish he and his supporters are doing. Na like this he wan take win election? This is not 2015 o

3 Likes

Re: I Think You Belong In Jail - Dr. Jeffrey Guterman To Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Snapchat: 6:46pm On Jul 22, 2022
Shopping for likes and followers. Obidense too mumu.

1 Like

Re: I Think You Belong In Jail - Dr. Jeffrey Guterman To Bola Ahmed Tinubu by kingbee90: 6:55pm On Jul 22, 2022
grin
Re: I Think You Belong In Jail - Dr. Jeffrey Guterman To Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Image123(m): 7:09pm On Jul 22, 2022
Who be this nonentity retired psychotherapist? Him sef wan trend.

1 Like

Re: I Think You Belong In Jail - Dr. Jeffrey Guterman To Bola Ahmed Tinubu by anonimi: 7:13pm On Jul 22, 2022
Racoon:
But the druggie bullion vans criminal is being hero worshipped by his retinue of touts, thugs and motor park miscreants.

Not forgetting the badly educated, hungry e-warriors of propagandists spewing lies and likes for their comments.
Badly educated because Thiefnuibu looted money meant for employing teachers for free education of all Lagos children since 1999.

2 Likes

Re: I Think You Belong In Jail - Dr. Jeffrey Guterman To Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Transcriber: 8:21pm On Jul 22, 2022
AntiTerrorist:
You sound like an EscoBat surpporter. A simple google search would have helped you.
the idiot once liked a south Post insulting Nigerians on twitter. It came in my notifications because I was attacking the SAn, he's just a clout chaser
Re: I Think You Belong In Jail - Dr. Jeffrey Guterman To Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 23, 2022
Image123:
Who be this nonentity retired psychotherapist? Him sef wan trend.

He is another 'whitey' desperate IPOBians have paid because Igbos always think white skin validates them.

Kanu and IPOB were the masters of hiring these worthless white folks, who are clowns in their Country of origin, for propaganda purpose.

Now, with Kanu in jail and forgotten by Igbos always desperate for a new messiah, Obi has taken over with the same style of trying to use 'credible' Oyinbo to bully the opinion of 'simple' negroes.

I swear our 'Jewish' brothers are pathetic. Too many mental issues than one can count. Obi is indeed the IPOB candidate. Same tactics and antics as Kanu precisely.

By the IPOBians, where is the lunatic hireling of Kanu, ranting below, today? In fact where is Kanu himself? Joke things from a joke people.

“Mr. Abdülkadir Erkahraman is neither a diplomat nor a civil servant or an official representative of the government of Turkey.

The government of Turkey is committed to the territorial integrity and political unity of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Furthermore, Turkey never supports secessionist activities against the Federal Republic of Nigeria.”
Re: I Think You Belong In Jail - Dr. Jeffrey Guterman To Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 23, 2022
anonimi:

Not forgetting the badly educated, hungry e-warriors of propagandists spewing lies and likes for their comments.
Badly educated because Thiefnuibu looted money meant for employing teachers for free education of all Lagos children since 1999.

Abeg shut da eff up. What concerns Tinubu here? Is it not IPOB candidate Obi who went to hire some drunk-looking Oyinbo, as Kanu used to do, to discredited Tinubu because Igbos generally worship white and believe anything out of Oyinbo's mouth, even if total crap, is gospel truth?

Why don't you comment on that if you're not the pathetic hater you've always shown yourself to be? Instead of you to hide your face in shame at the antics of your IPOBian Brothers you are here yapping rabidly.

Anyway, we Yorubas wey no dey fear face and do not give any Oyinbo's respect, unless deserved, will deal with this Guterman abi Canalman idiot.

Has the fool ever set foot in Nigeria to be singling out Tinubu of all candidates running? He wants to earn salary demarketing Asiwaju ba? Let him prepare for what will come his way.

3 Likes

Re: I Think You Belong In Jail - Dr. Jeffrey Guterman To Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 23, 2022
Snapchat:
Shopping for likes and followers. Obidense too mumu.

You're minding them. We are waiting for pictures of Obi spoon-feeding Mother Theresa when he was 30 and also pictures of him helping Mahatma Ghandi cross the road when he was a six year old boy.

We also expect videos of Nkrumah prophesising Peter Obi will be Nigeria's President in future. Obi lackeys are too dull abeg.

No substance-driven campaign. Just idiocy, propaganda and senseless attack against Tinubu alone.

You can tell Obi is 100% the IPOB candidate because their discredited tactics, that got Kanu caged like a animal in the "Zoo", reeks all over Obi's campaign.

3 Likes

Re: I Think You Belong In Jail - Dr. Jeffrey Guterman To Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 23, 2022
UptownVibes:
Why exactly is BAT and his urchins fooling themselves? Just imagine this. Tinubu should be bigger than this rubbish he and his supporters are doing. Na like this he wan take win election? This is not 2015 o

Bro, you sabi read or think? Did Tinubu and his fans hire this Guterman, with no connection to Nigeria at all, to begin attacking Asiwaju alone. out of all candidates while proclaiming himself proudly 'team Obi'?

If this is not the usual antics of IPOB and Kanu we have overdosed on for the past 7 years then I don't know what is. They have replaced the fake Diplomat fool below, now that Kanu is in jail and forgotten, with this Guterman clown.

Same failed and boring IPOB nonsense for the consumption of kids and gullible IPOBians like you.

2 Likes

Re: I Think You Belong In Jail - Dr. Jeffrey Guterman To Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 23, 2022
Kabirudeen25:
Ipob

Indeed. IPOB and Igbos are always displaying the worst form of colonial mentality and hatred of their own black skin.

If they are not trying to 'famz' the Jews by forcefully claiming they are their descendants, only for the Jews to deny any genetic connection with Igbos, they are hiring discredited 'Oyinbos' who have never set foot in Nigeria to be be their voice of 'credibility'.

So lame and pathetic. Abeg who does that but Igbos? This clown Guterman, wherever they found the joker, has thrown them Banana and they are ready to dash him Bianca to marry. Jokers.

3 Likes

Re: I Think You Belong In Jail - Dr. Jeffrey Guterman To Bola Ahmed Tinubu by UptownVibes(m): 9:53am On Jul 23, 2022
Dsalvo:

Bro, you sabi read or think? Did Tinubu and his fans hire this Guterman, with no connection to Nigeria at all, to begin attacking Asiwaju alone. out of all candidates while proclaiming himself proudly 'team Obi'?

If this is not the usual antics of IPOB and Kanu we have overdosed on for the past 7 years then I don't know what is. They have replaced the fake Diplomat fool below, now that Kanu is in jail and forgotten, with this Guterman clown.

Same failed and boring IPOB nonsense for the consumption of kids and gullible IPOBians like you.

No,i no sabi read. Na you be prof of reading undecided
What about the hired bishops that were priced 100k and later paid 40k and some 30k respectively. Did ipob or what they call them,hired them too?
Me no know wetin una dey see for this Tinubu ,wen una get mind wan dey campaign for o. I trust the north sha.. They can't leave their own Atiku and vote stranger..
Re: I Think You Belong In Jail - Dr. Jeffrey Guterman To Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Mikolo70(m): 9:56am On Jul 23, 2022
Make Mr gutterman jail Trump first naa....
Re: I Think You Belong In Jail - Dr. Jeffrey Guterman To Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 23, 2022
Mikolo70:
Make Mr gutterman jail Trump first naa....

Abi. Just pathetic how Igbo leaders manipulate Igbos hatred for the fellow Nigerians and take advantage of Igbo man's fawning love for white skin.

Watch all Igbo leaders and organizations. When they want to fight fellow Nigerians they will attempt to hide behind a white face (too many to list) or Western organization (UN, ICC etal) or white Nation (USA, Israel etal).

They are self-hating clowns and I don't see why Nigerian leaders don't just let them have Biafra.

A people always disdainful of their own black skin and fellow black folks, to always be seeking validation of white people and affiliation with them, should have their own separate nation.

What is more embarrassing than Igbos claiming to be a lost Jewish tribe only for genuine Jews to deny them by stating they have no genetic affiliation with Igbos?

They have now found another foolish Jew, in this Guterman, to use as propaganda for Obi. Pathetic.

5 Likes

Re: I Think You Belong In Jail - Dr. Jeffrey Guterman To Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Mikolo70(m): 11:24am On Jul 23, 2022
Dsalvo:

Abi. Just pathetic how Igbo leaders manipulate Igbos hatred for the fellow Nigerians and take advantage of Igbo man's fawning love for white skin.

Watch all Igbo leaders and organizations. When they want to fight fellow Nigerians they will attempt to hide behind a white face (too many to list) or Western organization (UN, ICC etal) or white Nation (USA, Israel etal).

They are self-hating clowns and I don't see why Nigerian leaders don't just let them have Biafra.

A people always disdainful of their own black skin and fellow black folks, to always be seeking validation of white people and affiliation with them, should have their own separate nation.

What is more embarrassing than Igbos claiming to be a lost Jewish tribe only for genuine Jews to deny them by stating they have no genetic affiliation with Igbos?

They have now found another foolish Jew, in this Guterman, to use as propaganda for Obi. Pathetic.
Let them continue to waste their time... I see their rants as an advantage for Tinubu.. Honestly i don't see them as threat at all.... Just ignore the otiose tribe.

3 Likes

Re: I Think You Belong In Jail - Dr. Jeffrey Guterman To Bola Ahmed Tinubu by JoeNL22(m): 11:39am On Jul 23, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu ~

Dr. Jeffrey Guterman
@JeffreyGuterman

Source:
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
By FORCE of OBIDIENCE and by FIRE of YUS-FULNESS. Nigeria must be great again.
#GetYourPvc

1 Like

Re: I Think You Belong In Jail - Dr. Jeffrey Guterman To Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Okoroawusa: 11:49am On Jul 23, 2022
Check out the names of those reacting to the oyibo tweet and juxtapose it with those you used to see on Nnamdi Kanu thread when he was reigning then do the math...

They have never voted us so I am not bothered because they Atikulated 4 years ago..

If you get you get....if you don't get it... forget about it.
Re: I Think You Belong In Jail - Dr. Jeffrey Guterman To Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Kalashnikov49: 11:53am On Jul 23, 2022
SEE AGBADO MUNCHING LAMENTATIONS...

Tinubu IS A THIEF and he ...will

LABOUR TILL DEATH AND WONT BE PRESIDENT

Okoroawusa:
Check out the names of those reacting to the oyibo tweet and juxtapose it with those you used to see on Nnamdi Kanu thread when he was reigning then do the math...

They have never voted us so I am not bothered because they Atikulated 4 years ago..

If you get you get....if you don't get it... forget about it.
Re: I Think You Belong In Jail - Dr. Jeffrey Guterman To Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 23, 2022
Below is the question sane Nigerians will ask only rabidly hateful IPOBians will ignore because hate for Tinubu and Yorubas has destroyed their ability to reason.

I.e what is the business of this Guterman with Nigeria's election let alone he is now siding with Obi and attacking Tinubu alone. Is it not obvious he is a paid IPOB agent of hate against Tinubu and Yorubas?

Abi Guterman missed 'Angel' Kwankwaso and 'Saint' Atiku? No mention of 'conqueror' Sowore? Only Tinubu. Typical IPOB hateful garbage served for their hateful legion of unthinking minions.

Noteworthy one of the IPOB 'handlers' of Guterman is the puerile Twitter user @BishopPOEvang who said
"any spy from an opposing political party spotted in the space should be reported and blocked".

Rings a bell? We can all remember Kanu proudly declaring:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/nnamdi-kanu-an-idea-that-may-never-die/%3famp

“If you find anybody in your village asking after Radio Biafra, kill the baboon Awusa Fulani or Yoruba bastard. Let them keep searching as we keep tweeting for #Biafra.”

Same menacing warning, attempt at intimidation of others and condemnable tactics.

IPOB can never change. Vile people 100%. They now have a new messiah called Peter Obi.

Re: I Think You Belong In Jail - Dr. Jeffrey Guterman To Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Image123(m): 3:02pm On Jul 23, 2022
Dsalvo:

He is another 'whitey' desperate IPOBians have paid because Igbos always think white skin validates them.

Kanu and IPOB were the masters of hiring these worthless white folks, who are clowns in their Country of origin, for propaganda purpose.

Now, with Kanu in jail and forgotten by Igbos always desperate for a new messiah, Obi has taken over with the same style of trying to use 'credible' Oyinbo to bully the opinion of 'simple' negroes.

I swear our 'Jewish' brothers are pathetic. Too many mental issues than one can count. Obi is indeed the IPOB candidate. Same tactics and antics as Kanu precisely.

By the IPOBians, where is the lunatic hireling of Kanu, ranting below, today? In fact where is Kanu himself? Joke things from a joke people.

grin grin Lol, laugh wan wound me oh.
Re: I Think You Belong In Jail - Dr. Jeffrey Guterman To Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 23, 2022
Image123:

grin grin Lol, laugh wan wound me oh.

Bro, me sef laugh tire when I saw this Dr. Guterman nonsense.

First thing that came to my mind was " where the fck have these desperado IPOBians dragged this clown from?"

IPOBians are born to be the mumu of others. Due to nothing but hate, they are ready to worship and praise any charlatan so far as that person is criticizing or insulting someone they hate.

This Guterman they are rushing to worship may even be a paedophile. Who knows? Yet only IPOBians will embrace him without caution just because of hate for Tinubu and Yorubas. Meanwhile this Guterman clown don hammer Obi and IPOB money. Mumu people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Gerrit? If You Dont, Forgerrit! (picture) / Peter Obi Posing For A Photo Shoot While Others Were Praying-photo / Atiku Has Won This Election. Congratulations To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.