Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,215 members, 7,811,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

You Gerrit? If You Dont, Forgerrit! (picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Gerrit? If You Dont, Forgerrit! (picture) (2855 Views)

You Want 1 Nigeria, But You Dont Want Igbos In Lagos, Or Igbo President / You Gerrit? / Abia You Dont Know-pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Gerrit? If You Dont, Forgerrit! (picture) by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 16, 2022
You gerrit?

14 Likes

Re: You Gerrit? If You Dont, Forgerrit! (picture) by PresidObi: 11:15am On Sep 16, 2022
grin

Or,

pilot, I won't allow you to fly me out of Ukraine war zone because your Twitter followers are very insulting, I will rather remain here at the risk of death.

26 Likes

Re: You Gerrit? If You Dont, Forgerrit! (picture) by Anigreat: 11:16am On Sep 16, 2022
shocked

Macaroni subtly shading the most fóolish people on earth now. I haven't seen people as fóolish and usêlèss as agbadorians.

25 Likes

Re: You Gerrit? If You Dont, Forgerrit! (picture) by flamingREED(m): 11:21am On Sep 16, 2022
R
A
W

W
I
S
D
O
M

17 Likes

Re: You Gerrit? If You Dont, Forgerrit! (picture) by PresidObi: 11:22am On Sep 16, 2022
Come out and vote for Peter Obi.
Vote for your future and that of your children unborn.
Vote for a man that has a record of wealth generation for the people he is called to serve.

Have you not wondered why the two major parties
APC and PDP are no longer fighting each other,
All of a sudden the structureless PETER OBI is now the enemy.

Yes, Peter Obi has no structure.
Yes Peter Obi has no LGA Chairman in his party
Yes Peter Obi has no councilor in his party
Yes Peter Obi has no Senator in Labour party

*Guess what.*

He has me and you.
Yes how many LGA Chairmen does Nigeria have.
How many Governor
How many HoA members
How many votes can they bring. The people who need the above mentioned are people who want to rig an election.
What we need to win is to vote for the right person
Vote for Dr Peter Gregory Obi for President.
Vote *Accountability*
Vote *Transparency*
Vote *Industrialization*
Vote your *Conscience*

Let us join hands and build a Nigeria we can be proud of.

Join the OBIDIENT CRUSADERS MOVEMENT

It's not a HAUSA MOVEMENT
It's not a YORUBA MOVEMENT
It's not an IGBO MOVEMENT
It's not a FULANI MOVEMENT.

IT'S A MOVEMENT OF A PEOPLE WHO WANT WHAT'S ORIGINALLY BELONGS TO THEM.

WE WANT GOOD GOVERNANCE.
WE WANT GOOD EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM.
WE WANT GOOD INFRASTRUCTURES.
WE WANT GOOD HEALTH CARE SYSTEM.
WE WANT GOOD ECONOMY.
WE WANT OUR STUDENTS BACK IN SCHOOL.
WE ARE TIRED OF INCESSANT STRIKES
WE WANT OUR NAIRA TO GET IT'S PRIDE BACK.
WE WANT A BETTER NIGERIA.

It's our right.
We are Nigerians
And we deserve better.

OPERATION
*BBN*
*BRING BACK NIGERIA*

*Ikechukwu C David*
_National Organizing Secretary_ / Edo State co-ordinator
*OBIDIENT CRUSADERS MOVEMENT*

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Gerrit? If You Dont, Forgerrit! (picture) by Felimax(m): 11:27am On Sep 16, 2022
Nor be only doctor na Babalawo!
Doctor wey nor fit treat his people.

Taaah!
Shift go that side.

1 Like

Re: You Gerrit? If You Dont, Forgerrit! (picture) by owobokiri(m): 11:32am On Sep 16, 2022
I have always said it that this whole campaign is all about one Peter Obi putting his life on the line to save some inebriated Nigerians from themselves. Folks have been cutting off their noses to spite their faces for a long time..

Some of these agbodorian mutants behave like toddlers with razor blades.., like madmen with match boxes in a fuel station! You have to do something to save them from hurting themselves.. They need the help.

12 Likes

Re: You Gerrit? If You Dont, Forgerrit! (picture) by Pandev(m): 11:41am On Sep 16, 2022
Anybody who thinks Obi is the messiah needs his/her brain examined. 95% of his supporters are yeebos who think it's their turn to rule Nigeria, the rest are weaklings who are afraid to go against social media mobs and those who want to cash out on social media using their followers e.g Macaroni grin

3 Likes

Re: You Gerrit? If You Dont, Forgerrit! (picture) by sarris(m): 11:44am On Sep 16, 2022
Very annoying, anyway don't blame them, blame poverty. A hungry man will do anything for money.

The politicians have weaponised poverty so much that a hungry man can sing the praise of the man that killed his father because of few scrumbs of food.

We must get it right in 2023. We must all join hands to liberate these set of clowns from the claws of these wicked men.

2 Likes

Re: You Gerrit? If You Dont, Forgerrit! (picture) by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 16, 2022
Felimax:
Nor be only doctor na Babalawo!
Doctor wey nor fit treat his people.

Taaah!
Shift go that side.

Okay, so let us reject that doctor who couldnt treat his people and vote that one that is sick and also need treatment to treat us

4 Likes

Re: You Gerrit? If You Dont, Forgerrit! (picture) by Felimax(m): 11:49am On Sep 16, 2022
plusfield:

Okay, so let us reject that doctor who couldnt treat his people and vote that one that is sick and also need treatment to treat us

Your sense dey your anus!
The doctor that is sick and needs treatment is still far more better that your quack doctor.

Common let's go there. Let me teach you common sense.

In your analysis Obi is a gatecrashed doctor. 100 level medical student, cannot be compared to Tinubu. Only fools do that.
Re: You Gerrit? If You Dont, Forgerrit! (picture) by Abdu81: 11:54am On Sep 16, 2022
Pandev:
Anybody who thinks Obi is the messiah needs his/her brain examined. 95% of his supporters are yeebos who think it's their turn to rule Nigeria, the rest are weaklings who are afraid to go against social media mobs and those who want to cash out on social media using their followers e.g Macaroni grin

Macaroni is one of those igbos.

Hahaha sweet vawulance, for obidients.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Gerrit? If You Dont, Forgerrit! (picture) by Owopariola001: 11:56am On Sep 16, 2022
plusfield:
You gerrit?

This is only true if the Doctor is one of the best available, not the one that has many death patients casualties.

However, the real question is If I want to pick a Doctor to handle my surgery, or a lawyer to handle a case for me in court, his religion, orientation, or morality is not the criteria I'll use to pick.

I'll be more concerned about his COMPETENCE, and ANTECEDENTS.

Now if you don't Gerrit, forget about it. cheesy cheesy

Vote Antecedents
Vote Competence
Vote Wisely
Vote for Tinubu 2023.
Re: You Gerrit? If You Dont, Forgerrit! (picture) by Truthisunique2: 11:56am On Sep 16, 2022
Obi is no Messiah

Igbo people should stopping worshiping him

There is no Nigeria politician that is not into diabolical stuff

There is no saint or Messiah, did obi not invest anambra money in his business thereby committing conflict of interest which is jailable everywhere

It's all about selfish interest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Gerrit? If You Dont, Forgerrit! (picture) by Pandev(m): 11:58am On Sep 16, 2022
Abdu81:

go school you no gree.

Re: You Gerrit? If You Dont, Forgerrit! (picture) by Abdu81: 12:04pm On Sep 16, 2022
Pandev:
go school you no gree.
Obidients for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: You Gerrit? If You Dont, Forgerrit! (picture) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:13pm On Sep 16, 2022
LoL

it is finished

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Gerrit? If You Dont, Forgerrit! (picture) by TONYE001(m): 12:41pm On Sep 16, 2022
Pandev:

I am an Obi supporter, I'm neither Igbo nor a weakling.

I know many non-Igbo-non-weakling supporters of PO.

7 Likes

Re: You Gerrit? If You Dont, Forgerrit! (picture) by JewsAreSatanic: 12:42pm On Sep 16, 2022
What indices gave you the audacity to claim your OSU last hope is the best candidate?
Re: You Gerrit? If You Dont, Forgerrit! (picture) by JewsAreSatanic: 12:43pm On Sep 16, 2022
TONYE001:

I am an Obi supporter, I'm neither Igbo nor a weakling.

I know many non-Igbo-non-weakling supporters of PO.

Claim anything you want .

Its the internet and you can be an Eskimo if you like.

At least for people who are claiming to be lost Jews, claiming Izon is easier.
Re: You Gerrit? If You Dont, Forgerrit! (picture) by TONYE001(m): 12:44pm On Sep 16, 2022
Owopariola001:

This is only true if the Doctor is one of the best available, not the one that has many death patients casualties.

However, the real question is If I want to pick a Doctor to handle my surgery, or a lawyer to handle a case for me in court, his religion, orientation, or morality is not the criteria I'll use to pick.

I'll be more concerned about his COMPETENCE, and ANTECEDENTS.

Now if you don't Gerrit, forget about it. cheesy cheesy

Vote Antecedents
Vote Competence
Vote Wisely
Vote for Tinubu 2023.

I certainly wouldn't want an aged surgeon whose hands have begun to tremor to operate on me. And, by the way, this is not an attack to your candidate's person. We will all age, hopefully, and tremor is typical of the old.

I also wouldn't want a doctor that has been linked to corruption to treat me.

I would naturally prefer a doctor that has the prerequisite skill to handle my condition to a doctor that feels it's his turn to treat me.

3 Likes

Re: You Gerrit? If You Dont, Forgerrit! (picture) by TONYE001(m): 12:46pm On Sep 16, 2022
JewsAreSatanic:

Claim anything you want .

Its the internet and you can be an Eskimo if you like.

At least for people who are claiming to be lost Jews, claiming Izon is easier.

Because you want my story to suit your narrative, you have refused to believe I'm not Igbo. Isn't this funny?

Well, if you have the time, go check the origin of my name.

2 Likes

Re: You Gerrit? If You Dont, Forgerrit! (picture) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 16, 2022
Commonsense is not common
Re: You Gerrit? If You Dont, Forgerrit! (picture) by EndsarsReloaded: 12:52pm On Sep 16, 2022
PresidObi:
grin

Or,

pilot, I won't allow you to fly me out of Ukraine war zone because your Twitter followers are very insulting, I will rather remain here at the risk of death.

Or coach, don't allow Cristiano Ronaldo to play for Portugal in the world cup because his fans are too insultive. They will brag how he is the world best if he wins the world cup for Portugal, instead allow us to be kicked out at the group stage grin grin

Tinubu supporters are brain dead like himself grin grin

3 Likes

Re: You Gerrit? If You Dont, Forgerrit! (picture) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 16, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Obi is no Messiah

Igbo people should stopping worshiping him

There is no Nigeria politician that is not into diabolical stuff

There is no saint or Messiah, did obi not invest anambra money in his business thereby committing conflict of interest which is jailable everywhere

It's all about selfish interest

Though that lie has since been debunked and found to be untrue, but let us just assume he did invest Anambra state money in a business his family also invested, who today gets the dividends of the investment? Successive Anambra state govt. The successive govs have been using the dividend to meet their obligations like salaries etc.
Then let's compare him to Tinubu who converts state owned investments and assets to his personal property. Even his house in Bourdillon was once the lagos state government lodge. He expanded the Lekki express road with state govt funds and then tolled it to his pocket. Or is it a clinic in lasuth that he refurbished and equipped with govt funds and then converted it to a personal clinic within lasuth and put his own brother to run it till date. The list is endless.
That's the man you want to compare with Peter Obi in terms of accountability and proper management.
The truth is that Peter Obi is not a saint and not without sin, but he towers above all the major candidates in every positive parameters
Re: You Gerrit? If You Dont, Forgerrit! (picture) by Owopariola001: 3:29pm On Sep 16, 2022
TONYE001:

I certainly wouldn't want an aged surgeon whose hands have begun to tremor to operate on me. And, by the way, this is not an attack to your candidate's person. We will all age, hopefully, and tremor is typical of the old.

I also wouldn't want a doctor that has been linked to corruption to treat me.

I would naturally prefer a doctor that has the prerequisite skill to handle my condition to a doctor that feels it's his turn to treat me.

There is something they called "METAPHOR" in the English language. You need to check it out. cheesy cheesy
Re: You Gerrit? If You Dont, Forgerrit! (picture) by walefresh3(m): 4:04pm On Sep 16, 2022
PresidObi:
Come out and vote for Peter Obi.
Vote for your future and that of your children unborn.
Vote for a man that has a record of wealth generation for the people he is called to serve.

Have you not wondered why the two major parties
APC and PDP are no longer fighting each other,
All of a sudden the structureless PETER OBI is now the enemy.

Yes, Peter Obi has no structure.
Yes Peter Obi has no LGA Chairman in his party
Yes Peter Obi has no councilor in his party
Yes Peter Obi has no Senator in Labour party

*Guess what.*

He has me and you.
Yes how many LGA Chairmen does Nigeria have.
How many Governor
How many HoA members
How many votes can they bring. The people who need the above mentioned are people who want to rig an election.
What we need to win is to vote for the right person
Vote for Dr Peter Gregory Obi for President.
Vote *Accountability*
Vote *Transparency*
Vote *Industrialization*
Vote your *Conscience*

Let us join hands and build a Nigeria we can be proud of.

Join the OBIDIENT CRUSADERS MOVEMENT

It's not a HAUSA MOVEMENT
It's not a YORUBA MOVEMENT
It's not an IGBO MOVEMENT
It's not a FULANI MOVEMENT.

IT'S A MOVEMENT OF A PEOPLE WHO WANT WHAT'S ORIGINALLY BELONGS TO THEM.

WE WANT GOOD GOVERNANCE.
WE WANT GOOD EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM.
WE WANT GOOD INFRASTRUCTURES.
WE WANT GOOD HEALTH CARE SYSTEM.
WE WANT GOOD ECONOMY.
WE WANT OUR STUDENTS BACK IN SCHOOL.
WE ARE TIRED OF INCESSANT STRIKES
WE WANT OUR NAIRA TO GET IT'S PRIDE BACK.
WE WANT A BETTER NIGERIA.

It's our right.
We are Nigerians
And we deserve better.

OPERATION
*BBN*
*BRING BACK NIGERIA*

*Ikechukwu C David*
_National Organizing Secretary_ / Edo State co-ordinator
*OBIDIENT CRUSADERS MOVEMENT*

No dey decieve nigerians...

We not anambranians...

See the life of anambranians that he governed for good eight years ? Poverty don chop Dem finishe

Re: You Gerrit? If You Dont, Forgerrit! (picture) by walefresh3(m): 4:34pm On Sep 16, 2022
Anambra no fine reach Delta State... Anambra no get money reach Delta State,

GDP
Delta State senior anambra
Igr same thing, hdi same thing , infrastructures same thing...

Last year budget for anambra be 143b... Haaaaa... That state be poor zone...

Weytin obi do to revive the place ? No be to come online to preach say I save money, I wear one shoe, I buy computer for public schools , I no give shishi , I no build presidential lodge , I no get ristwatch , I no own igbese...

Abeg , help ask obidient, how dis take corroborate with development ?...

NO good roads , industries poor ,

Ogun
Oyo
Delta
Ondo
Abuja
Rivers State
Kano and kaduna beat anambra state for industrise... NAA Dem post the chart here..

Abeg nigerians if u want better and you nigeria to be like other European countries... Vote TINUBU...

Peter obi presidency be confirmed scam...

Obi no fit be president ...

If happen say him win, how him want take govern without having majority in the Senate and House of Representatives...

NAA blame game him go dey play , day Fulani and Yoruba no want him Government suceed... Person wey never be president, he don dey play ethnicity game by reading out concocted WhatsApp message by ipob and even publicized it... Haaaba ?

The obi no even behave like presidential material...

His a pathological LIAR . A political fraudster . A bigoted polician , A religion extremist , A betrayer . A political prostitute and a seccesionist in disguise

A better is within TINUBU or atiku...

A detribalised personified , a unifiere with leadership charisma can rule dis country successfully...

Buhari tried , but not anough... He jeopardized his Government through nepotistic act....

Inclusiveness Government will bring peace and fast development to all regions...

I stand with Tinubu...

I can never be brainwash by the storm of nigeria enemy... Obidient nigerian mean a faithful nigerian.. no people wey don call nigeria zoo country go tell me say naa their candidate wey me their apologist go do nigeria

Re: You Gerrit? If You Dont, Forgerrit! (picture) by Guyman01: 4:38pm On Sep 16, 2022
Let me troll a little.
The Botanical name for BATSTADS is Agbadonis Cassavanis Species.

Na joke o... grin grin

1 Like

Re: You Gerrit? If You Dont, Forgerrit! (picture) by Guyman01: 4:49pm On Sep 16, 2022
Abdu81:

I have helped you to crop this lovely quote.
Please resend to save people's data

Re: You Gerrit? If You Dont, Forgerrit! (picture) by stanluiz(m): 4:53pm On Sep 16, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy Don't mind them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Really Nigeria's President? Or Is It All A Dream? / Please Does Anyone Knows The Spiritual Meaning Of This ? / Okonjo Iweala, World Bank Managing Director!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.