Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

You Are Campaigning For Tinubu - Deji Adeyanju On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are Campaigning For Tinubu - Deji Adeyanju On Muslim-Muslim Ticket (35677 Views)

Kwankwaso Is Working For Tinubu- Deji Adeyanju / Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition / Igbos "Destroy" Deji Adeyanju On Youtube For Calling Nnamdi Kanu A Clown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Campaigning For Tinubu - Deji Adeyanju On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 22, 2022
Deji very mumu boy.
Re: You Are Campaigning For Tinubu - Deji Adeyanju On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by DispatcherLagos: 9:36pm On Jul 22, 2022
rigarmortis:

Lol. I swear you dey ment. Lol.

I have my PVC. Bless you too bro.

I have my PVC, did it when I was in school in FUT Akure, 2012, trying to move it to Abuja where I now live and work
Grace bro.

We do what we do here just to while away time. Funny enough...it starts and ends here.
How is ABJ tonight?
Re: You Are Campaigning For Tinubu - Deji Adeyanju On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by seunjungle1(m): 9:47pm On Jul 22, 2022
We Christians in the south would make sure that Tinubu will not win that election by all means....muslim/Muslim ticket is a evil on Nigeria christian...lets see if the Muslim votes from the north will not take him to aso rock.
No to Muslim agenda
Re: You Are Campaigning For Tinubu - Deji Adeyanju On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by richie240: 9:48pm On Jul 22, 2022
Snapchat:

Lol. There’s high possibility that your favourite candidate will become an “also ran” in 2023.

Fingers crossed!
Irrespective of how we feel, feb 2023 is a 2-horse race. The chances of d pendulum swinging towards the noisemaking/toxic-personified party is almost zero while its non-existent for the jelesimi aka 'also ran' parties.......except a miracle occurs.
This is d reality on ground.
Re: You Are Campaigning For Tinubu - Deji Adeyanju On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by fasbat(m): 9:56pm On Jul 22, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
Deji..... typical Afonja....he can't be trusted
To my people on this platform, which candidate CAN supported in 2019 presidential election? Want to check something! ���
Re: You Are Campaigning For Tinubu - Deji Adeyanju On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by fasbat(m): 9:57pm On Jul 22, 2022
tinsel:

You don't know that the more you attacking tinubu on moslem moslem ticket, you are getting more moslems to vote for him
To my people on this platform, which candidate CAN supported in 2019 presidential election? Want to check something! ���
Re: You Are Campaigning For Tinubu - Deji Adeyanju On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by DispatcherLagos: 10:02pm On Jul 22, 2022
fasbat:
They supported the clownish pastor
Re: You Are Campaigning For Tinubu - Deji Adeyanju On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by aulaka: 10:07pm On Jul 22, 2022
The fear of Arewa is the beginning of your political wisdom in Naija

wwwihy:

Deji Adeyanju

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1550148931836940291
Re: You Are Campaigning For Tinubu - Deji Adeyanju On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by ALISMILE(m): 10:12pm On Jul 22, 2022
tinsel:

You don't know that the more you attacking tinubu on moslem moslem ticket, you are getting more moslems to vote for him
Don't mind the fooools. Because of their actions i became convinced it's a religious thing now. I must vote for Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: You Are Campaigning For Tinubu - Deji Adeyanju On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by adekolaelect(m): 10:16pm On Jul 22, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Atiku and Kwankwaso are moslems too.
While Atiku gets 50% of the moslems votes, the remaining votes will be shared between Kwankwaso and Tinubu.... don't forget that Obi's vice is a Moslem too
counting obi and his vice among the real contestant is the most Amusement statement in new milenium year.
Re: You Are Campaigning For Tinubu - Deji Adeyanju On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by fasbat(m): 10:37pm On Jul 22, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

They supported the clownish pastor
which one? The name please!
Re: You Are Campaigning For Tinubu - Deji Adeyanju On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by DispatcherLagos: 10:43pm On Jul 22, 2022
fasbat:
which one? The name please!
It's just one clown that participated in the 2019 election
Re: You Are Campaigning For Tinubu - Deji Adeyanju On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by DispatcherLagos: 10:46pm On Jul 22, 2022
ALISMILE:
Don't mind the fooools. Because of their actions i became convinced it's a religious thing now. I must vote for Tinubu.
LoL..... congratulations. You just wasted your vote

1 Like

Re: You Are Campaigning For Tinubu - Deji Adeyanju On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by abbey621(m): 10:58pm On Jul 22, 2022
jaxxy:

U think Nigeria was made to survive rubbish everytime? Suffer no dey tire u abi?

Well nobody will vote the Disastrous DOA Muslim/Muslim ticket.

A leader who is insensitive to Nigerians cannot be a good leader. Look at lagos still struggling with minor things, agberos and calling itself mega city of corruption.

Tinubu has not been an elected official since 2007 yet Lagos failure or success is attributed to him, once again you people are funny grin grin grin. Lagos is so bad yet over population continues to be a major problem.......That's like saying your wife's soup is not sweet but you dey lick plate grin grin grin grin
Re: You Are Campaigning For Tinubu - Deji Adeyanju On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by sokera: 10:59pm On Jul 22, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

While Atiku gets 50% of the moslems votes, the remaining votes will be shared between Kwankwaso and Tinubu.... don't forget that Obi's vice is a Moslem too
with your calculations that means Tinubu has a better chance because South-west iz giving Tinubu 100 percent votes
Re: You Are Campaigning For Tinubu - Deji Adeyanju On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by sokera: 11:05pm On Jul 22, 2022
abbey621:

Tinubu has not been an elected official since 2007 yet Lagos failure or success is attributed to him, once again you people are funny grin grin grin. Lagos is so bad yet over population continues to be a major problem.......That's like saying your wife's soup is not sweet but you dey lick plate grin grin grin grin
don't mind them, them give them meat they say ma bone then throw it away them say he still get small meat ... igbos are ingrate and hypocrites... lagos no good but they are coming and rushing to lagos like London..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are Campaigning For Tinubu - Deji Adeyanju On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Wipper7000: 11:23pm On Jul 22, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
Deji..... typical Afonja....he can't be trusted
Deji just said the truth. If you people continue these way, BAT will win. I have been saying these for some time that these religion issue should stop. Christians are making noise everywhere, did you see muslim respond? Muslims will respond by their VOTE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are Campaigning For Tinubu - Deji Adeyanju On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Wipper7000: 11:25pm On Jul 22, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

LoL..... congratulations. You just wasted your vote
Myself, my family and my village are voting Tinubu. Then do your worst

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are Campaigning For Tinubu - Deji Adeyanju On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by jaxxy(m): 11:28pm On Jul 22, 2022
abbey621:

1st off Lagos has always been overpopulated even b4 tinubu relocated from osun to claim lagos and then beg Afenifere to make hom governor. some of us were born and breed in lagos we didn't relocate from anywhere so we can tell u lodt things about lagos especially b4 tinubu brought his agberos here.

2ndly tinubu hasn't been in office since 2007 bt yet we all know he handpicks the governor using his godfather style of politics and we all know no matter how good they are he fights with all of them and called all of them names like traitors and judas.

That's why he claims he made everybody in lagos and even Buhari. Clowns angry
Re: You Are Campaigning For Tinubu - Deji Adeyanju On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Wipper7000: 11:29pm On Jul 22, 2022
Evaremedy:
In 2014 a civil servant can only take loan from bank to buy land and build House; fast forward to 2022 civil servants are now taking loan from bank to buy a bag of rice.
You are just a Liar. Which bank give civil servant loan to build house in 2014.
Re: You Are Campaigning For Tinubu - Deji Adeyanju On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Wipper7000: 11:30pm On Jul 22, 2022
jaxxy:

1st off Lagos has always been overpopulated even b4 tinubu relocated from osun to claim lagos and then beg Afenifere to make hom governor. some of us were born and breed in lagos we didn't relocate from anywhere so we can tell u lodt things about lagos especially b4 tinubu brought his agberos here.

2ndly tinubu hasn't been in office since 2007 bt yet we all know he handpicks the governor using his godfather style of politics and we all know no matter how good they are he fights with all of them and called all of them names like traitors and judas.

So why dont you or someone from your Tribe do the same thing Tinubu did in Lagos and go back to your village

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are Campaigning For Tinubu - Deji Adeyanju On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by jaxxy(m): 11:34pm On Jul 22, 2022
Wipper7000:
So why dont you or someone from your Tribe do the same thing Tinubu did in Lagos and go back to your village

Tinubu hasn't gone back to his village now? He's here claiming lagos even though he's from osun.

I'm sure u are from Ondo bt also claim lagos.
Re: You Are Campaigning For Tinubu - Deji Adeyanju On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by abbey621(m): 12:14am On Jul 23, 2022
jaxxy:

Lagos has always been overpopulated....MY GUY COME OFF IT! I was also born and bred in Lagos, I don't know your age but certainly when I was growing up in the mid 80s and early 90s, Lagos had many marshlands and bare lands. I'm talking about population of about 3.5-4.5 million compared to now of over 15 million. Abeg make you use facts instead of sentiments when arguing online.

Your other points made zero sense, there's a reason fashola was praised and ambode was looked upon with disgust. Both were appointed by Tinubu like you said but one had the balls and sense to perform well while the other crumbled. Person wey go useless go useless, godfather or no godfather!
Re: You Are Campaigning For Tinubu - Deji Adeyanju On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by jaxxy(m): 12:41am On Jul 23, 2022
abbey621:

Lagos has always been overpopulated....MY GUY COME OFF IT! I was also born and bred in Lagos, I don't know your age but certainly when I was growing up in the mid 80s and early 90s, Lagos had many marshlands and bare lands. I'm talking about population of about 3.5-4.5 million compared to now of over 15 million. Abeg make you use facts instead of sentiments when arguing online.

Your other points made zero sense, there's a reason fashola was praised and ambode was looked upon with disgust. Both were appointed by Tinubu like you said but one had the balls and sense to perform well while the other crumbled. Person wey go useless go useless, godfather or no godfather!

Lmao fashola is only a active in politics and a minister because of buharis benevolence. Tinubu did everything to stop his appointment after he finished his 2nd term. Same tinubu used ambode to probe fashola from.samw party oo. shocked

u can see how useless Lagos Apc is. undecided

As for population, many have left lagos and many have come into lagos. I'm taking about foreigners and locals. On the no of people offcourse every state increased in population due to many factors like birth rate and migration so that's nothing new or strange.

Fact remains anybody that see Osinbajo and goes to pick tinubu needs to have their brains checked. They are not normal at all.

Osinbajo speech at the convention said it all and that speech will vindicate him and deliver Nigeria from the vultures and hyenas. Amen

1 Like

Re: You Are Campaigning For Tinubu - Deji Adeyanju On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by rigarmortis: 12:52am On Jul 23, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Grace bro.

We do what we do here just to while away time. Funny enough...it starts and ends here.
How is ABJ tonight?

Funky. We outside nwanne. Are you based here?

1 Like

Re: You Are Campaigning For Tinubu - Deji Adeyanju On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by effort1: 1:07am On Jul 23, 2022
richie240:
Why shd he when there are 16 (other) alternatives.>>>>Accord party , sdp, nnpp.....etc
Its not everybody that's suffering from psychosis nah.

Its nothing but madness that will make a zenith bank security man insist on determining the ppl who will gain entrance into firstbank premises.

#Pure_and_undiluted_madness!
cool

He and many other Muslims, especially MURIC, would have turned it to a national anthem
Re: You Are Campaigning For Tinubu - Deji Adeyanju On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by abbey621(m): 1:46am On Jul 23, 2022
jaxxy:

Lmao fashola is only a active in politics and a minister because of buharis benevolence. Tinubu did everything to stop his appointment after he finished his 2nd term. Same tinubu used ambode to probe fashola from.samw party oo. shocked

u can see how useless Lagos Apc is. undecided

As for population, many have left lagos and many have come into lagos. I'm taking about foreigners and locals. On the no of people offcourse every state increased in population due to many factors like birth rate and migration so that's nothing new or strange.

Fact remains anybody that see Osinbajo and goes to pick tinubu needs to have their brains checked. They are not normal at all.

Osinbajo speech at the convention said it all and that speech will vindicate him and deliver Nigeria from the vultures and hyenas. Amen

I'm done, you're no longer argung but typing giberish.....PEACE!
Re: You Are Campaigning For Tinubu - Deji Adeyanju On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by jaxxy(m): 2:02am On Jul 23, 2022
abbey621:

I'm done, you're no longer argung but typing giberish.....PEACE!

tell me where the lie is please? I stand to be corrected.

Tell me tinubu didn't initially oppose fashola 3nd term and later his ministerial appointment? it was Buhari who insisted and made fashola a super minister with 3 portfolios.

Amode same thing bt lost both 2nd term and ministerial appointment.

Osinbajo was named judas.

If u say u are not aware of all of thos public information then I rest my case. I only saying facts on the matter in lagos under tinubu. No hate anywhere.

1 Like

Re: You Are Campaigning For Tinubu - Deji Adeyanju On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by InvertedHammer: 2:03am On Jul 23, 2022
/
Hopefully the new voting system will tell Nigerians if the North is really as populated as they claim.
A typical Northerner Muslim would rather vote Atiku than Tinubu because Yoruba Muslims are considered adulterated.
/
Re: You Are Campaigning For Tinubu - Deji Adeyanju On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by DispatcherLagos: 3:59am On Jul 23, 2022
rigarmortis:

Funky. We outside nwanne. Are you based here?
No bro.... Las gidi is bae

1 Like

Re: You Are Campaigning For Tinubu - Deji Adeyanju On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Owontime: 4:54am On Jul 23, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Re: You Are Campaigning For Tinubu - Deji Adeyanju On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Owontime: 4:56am On Jul 23, 2022
grin grin grin
Online politicians and their analysis, no wonder you have never won and will never win the presidential election in Nigeria.
Keep day dreaming please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets With Freed Abuja-kaduna Train Victimes In Kaduna (Photos) / Nigeria Returns 4 Aircrafts Borrowed From Pakistan For Training (photos) / Taraba Govt Sacks Husband Of Woman Who Died In APC Rally Stampede

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.