Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,909 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

You Are Campaigning For Tinubu - Deji Adeyanju On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are Campaigning For Tinubu - Deji Adeyanju On Muslim-Muslim Ticket (35683 Views)

Kwankwaso Is Working For Tinubu- Deji Adeyanju / Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition / Igbos "Destroy" Deji Adeyanju On Youtube For Calling Nnamdi Kanu A Clown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Campaigning For Tinubu - Deji Adeyanju On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Snapchat: 6:10pm On Jul 22, 2022
buckeyemedia:
The most deserving person is Abubakar Atiku.

The funny thing is I’m not even sold on Atiku’s presidency - yet.

But he’s not a fanatic like Tinubu nor has online extremists as supporters like Obi.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Campaigning For Tinubu - Deji Adeyanju On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Snapchat: 6:12pm On Jul 22, 2022
Elliotg:
Oduduwa terrorist.

A proud one, even though it’s not in existence yet. But you are a confirmed member of the proscribed terrorist organisation - ipob.

3 Likes

Re: You Are Campaigning For Tinubu - Deji Adeyanju On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Elliotg: 6:12pm On Jul 22, 2022
Snapchat:

Myself and other patriotic Nigerians.

I see that the dispatcher has called for backups. Interesting smiley
After insulting Gej, if you think we will vote your blind bat, then you have a lot coming. It is either PO wins, or Atiku takes it.

1 Like

Re: You Are Campaigning For Tinubu - Deji Adeyanju On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Elliotg: 6:13pm On Jul 22, 2022
Snapchat:

A proud one, even though it’s not in existence yet. But you are a confirmed member of the proscribed terrorist organisation - ipob.
I am a proud Biafran from the ijaw land. We will cut your shoulders to size in due time.
Re: You Are Campaigning For Tinubu - Deji Adeyanju On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Snapchat: 6:16pm On Jul 22, 2022
Elliotg:
After insulting Gej, if you think we will vote your blind bat, then you have a lot coming. It is either PO wins, or Atiku takes it.

You are late to the party bro. Tinubu can go to hell for all I care.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are Campaigning For Tinubu - Deji Adeyanju On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by buckeyemedia: 6:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
Snapchat:

The funny thing is I’m not even sold on Atiku’s presidency - yet.

But he’s not a fanatic like Tinubu nor has online extremists as supporters like Obi.
Neither am I, never believed I will support the Turaki of Adamawa, but the devil you know is better than the angel in the shadows, He is the most prepared, he has been in the game since 1992 under sdp with the late senior Yaradua.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Campaigning For Tinubu - Deji Adeyanju On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by buckeyemedia: 6:18pm On Jul 22, 2022
Elliotg:
I am a proud Biafran from the ijaw land. We will cut your shoulders to size in due time.
Please clear out of here, nonsense ogogoro people.

2 Likes

Re: You Are Campaigning For Tinubu - Deji Adeyanju On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Snapchat: 6:21pm On Jul 22, 2022
Elliotg:

You are an Ibo man stop denying your tribe. The Ijaw claim a different identity to yours. And yes, you are an ipobian, the proscribed terrorist organisation.

Cut to size?! Oh please, the people you rep have always been irrelevant in the scheme of things. As far as Nigeria is concern, yall are just dot in a circle.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are Campaigning For Tinubu - Deji Adeyanju On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Elliotg: 6:26pm On Jul 22, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Please clear out of here, nonsense ogogoro people.
Obori
Re: You Are Campaigning For Tinubu - Deji Adeyanju On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by CommonSense1967: 6:33pm On Jul 22, 2022
At least this one have a bit of common sense. This was the point I was making earlier, but some are too dumb to understand.
At the end of the day, the religious fanatics in the CAN are doing Tinubu a big favor. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: You Are Campaigning For Tinubu - Deji Adeyanju On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by RealLagosBoy: 6:34pm On Jul 22, 2022
Bishop of Agbado diocese.

2 Likes

Re: You Are Campaigning For Tinubu - Deji Adeyanju On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 22, 2022
click the link in my sognature to join or send me a mail

Re: You Are Campaigning For Tinubu - Deji Adeyanju On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Bhol28: 6:35pm On Jul 22, 2022
Confused human being
Re: You Are Campaigning For Tinubu - Deji Adeyanju On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Amotekun777: 6:35pm On Jul 22, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
Deji..... typical Afonja....he can't be trusted

Yaba Left Savage Okoro!

2 Likes

Re: You Are Campaigning For Tinubu - Deji Adeyanju On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by DispatcherLagos: 6:36pm On Jul 22, 2022
Snapchat:

People drop everyday like flies in the SE and I don’t expect you to agree to that but I know deep down that you know this. It’s not like I wish your people bad but you are your brothers arrogance online will not make people sympathise with you.

I’m getting my self busy with national issues. You guys should keep your negativities out of SW business.

Okowa is your brother right? But your whole campaign has been about how you guys are not voting for Obi because he his not Ibo but because he is competent. But you’ll will be contented with Okowa being the vice because he’s supposedly your brother. SE people will never not be tribalistic and you just confirmed it.

Anyway, I’m glad have been able to convince you that neither Obi nor Tinubu will be president.
LoL..... maybe you can start keeping the record of those that "drops everyday like flies" at the end of the day, we can equate them with the ones that dies in your region. Insecurity exists everywhere but you people carry that of south east above proportion.

Yes, I hate debating about the unfortunate that lost their lives as a result of a failed system be it in the south west or any part of the country.... but your people will always come here to celebrate whenever there's an attack on south east, as if you stand anything to gain or it will make your region better.

I may not have any special benefit to gain from Obi's victory ( that's if he wins), but I will vote him because I see him as a lesser evil. That couldn't have been the case if it was Osibanjo that is APC'S flag bearer.

However, if competence won't make it, I will go for someone lesser in competency and coincidentally it's Atiku....whose vice happens to be my brother. Either ways, Tinubu and APC have outlived their usefulness and my vote is one of the many that will kick them out
Re: You Are Campaigning For Tinubu - Deji Adeyanju On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by anonimi: 6:37pm On Jul 22, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

He is actually making a whole lot of sense.
There is so much to focus on Thiefnuibu's governance failures and looting for intelligent people to decide on without using the sensitive, emotional mumu button of religion.

eluquenson:
REVISITING SOME OF THE LATEEF JAKANDE'S GOVERNMENT ACHIEVEMENTS FROM OCTOBER 1979 TO DECEMBER 1983 (FOUR YEARS AND 3 MONTHS) IN LAGOS STATE

* His government built the current Lagos State Secretariat which houses all the state ministries as well as the popular round house hitherto occupied by all subsequent governors of the state.

* His government built the Lagos State House of Assembly complex.

* His government built the Lagos State Television

* His government built the Lagos Radio

* His government built Lagos State University

* His government established General Hospital in zones all over the state with assurance of free health care.

* His government established Teacher Training College and the College of Education.

* His government built low cost houses in Ijaiye, Dolphin, Oke-Afa, Ije, Abesan, Iponri, Ipaja, Abule Nla, Epe, Amuwo-Odofin, Anikantamo, Surulere, Iba, Ikorodu, Badagry, Isheri/Olowu, Orisigun etc.

* His government established the Water Management Board and Waste Disposal Board on the 18th of August, 1980.

* His government constructed the Adiyan Water Works to increase water supply in the state to 18.16 million litres per day.

* His government modernized and expanded the Iju Water Works which was first commissioned in 1915. This increased daily capacity from 159 million to 204 million litres per day.

* His government purchased and commissioned the giant car crusher equipment. The equipment was designed specifically to crush derelict vehicles in Lagos State. It had the capacity to crush 45 vehicles per day.

* His government constructed, rehabilitated and resurfaced Epe/Ijebu-Ode Road, Oba Akran Avenue, Toyin Street, Town Planning Way, Alimosho-Idimu-Egbe Road, Idimu-Iba-LASU Road, the new secretariat road and several others.

* His government constructed Victoria Island/Epe Road and thereby creating an ‘oil rig’ for Lagos State.

* His government established Asphalt Plant for the Department of Public Works.

* His government established Electricity Board for Rural Electrification with provision of street lights.

* His government modernized, expanded and commissioned Onikan Stadium in 1982.

* His government established a singular school system and ensured genuine free education in Lagos State and the beneficiaries of this policy are in different positions of eminence in the country and around the world.

* His government raised the primary schools in Lagos State to 812 with 533,001 pupils (against 605 primary schools with 434,545 pupils he met in 1979) and secondary schools to 223 with 167,629 students (against 105 schools with 107,835 students in 1979).

* His government constructed 11, 729 classrooms with the maximum of 40 children per class between March and August 1980, by 1983, he had constructed over 22,000 classrooms.

* In July 1983, two commercial passenger boats christened "Baba Kekere and Itafaji" to run the Mile 2 - Marina (CMS) route via the lagoons were inaugurated by his government to mark the official launch of the Lagos State ferry services.

* His government took over the ownership and financing of Lagos State Printing Corporation in July 1980

* His government established the first State Traffic Management Authority (Road Marshals).

* His government established small scale Industries Credit Scheme which preceded the EKO bank.

*His government established LASACO Insurance.

*His government expanded existing market and built new ones.

*His government established Traditional Medicine Board.

WHO SAYS 4 YEARS IN OFFICE IS NOT ENOUGH FOR MEANINGFUL ACHIEVEMENTS?

IT'S A FACT THAT 90% OF GOVERNORS IN NIGERIA SINCE 1999 WITH REVENUES AT THEIR DISPOSAL CANNOT BOAST OF A QUARTER OF THESE ACHIEVEMENTS EVEN WITHIN THEIR EIGHT YEARS IN OFFICE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are Campaigning For Tinubu - Deji Adeyanju On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by jrusky(m): 6:38pm On Jul 22, 2022
Adeyanju God bless you. Truth is bitter.

3 Likes

Re: You Are Campaigning For Tinubu - Deji Adeyanju On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by DispatcherLagos: 6:39pm On Jul 22, 2022
Amotekun777:

Yaba Left Savage Okoro!
Amotekun terrorist
Re: You Are Campaigning For Tinubu - Deji Adeyanju On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by jaxxy(m): 6:39pm On Jul 22, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmm. It is actually one way to look at it.
Well done Deji.

As much as I would love them to stop denigrating Islam and humiliating fellow Christian religious leaders who want the best for Nigeria regardless of religion or tribal affiliation, their political strategy of hate and religious bigotry has failed and cost them to lose once again like 2015 and 2019 so it really does not matter if they stop or not.

They are minority and they lose all the time.
Whoever gets their support is already jinxed.

Muslim/Muslim ticket isn't about Islam cos we would do same for Christian/Christian ticket on national level.

it is a dangerous precedent and looming danger that must be averted at all cost.
Re: You Are Campaigning For Tinubu - Deji Adeyanju On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 22, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Its the truth...

North will go all out for Tinubu!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Campaigning For Tinubu - Deji Adeyanju On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by emerged01(m): 6:43pm On Jul 22, 2022
They shouldn't stop,muslim Muslim ticket trends on twitter almost everyday. As a Christian I will vote muslim muslim ticket.

2 Likes

Re: You Are Campaigning For Tinubu - Deji Adeyanju On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by DispatcherLagos: 6:43pm On Jul 22, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Its the truth...

North will go all out for Tinubu!

North will go all out for Tinubu leaving Atiku and Kwankwaso?
Bros wetin happen?

1 Like

Re: You Are Campaigning For Tinubu - Deji Adeyanju On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by DispatcherLagos: 6:45pm On Jul 22, 2022
emerged01:
They shouldn't stop,muslim Muslim ticket trends on twitter almost everyday. As a Christian I will vote muslim muslim ticket.

Yes we know how much of a Christian you are...at least you are in line to become a bishop... awaiting your coronation by Tinubu. Keep deceiving yourself
Re: You Are Campaigning For Tinubu - Deji Adeyanju On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by AyomideOG01: 6:45pm On Jul 22, 2022
BATified2023:
if it can work in states where we have Muslims,y can’t it work at federal where we also have Christian’s?

Whatever is good for the goose is good for the gander

If u igbos don’t see anything wrong with Christian Christian ticket in your states then there should b noting wrong with Muslim Muslim ticket

Don’t b an hypocrite

So it's only igbos that are not happy with a Muslim -muslim ticket?
Re: You Are Campaigning For Tinubu - Deji Adeyanju On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Jack500: 6:48pm On Jul 22, 2022
Truthisunique2:
werey between you and north who loves power more

They are the ones saying south have ruled more than north

They have found the perfect formula to keep ruling

After atiku wins eight years they would switch to apc again and you would give them ticket

I don't need to tell you how the northern big wigs are supporting atiku even within apc

The Kaduna APC gubernatorial candidate has said Kaduna will deliver the highest votes to Tinubu/Shettima, I thought you said they have abandon him?

You will cry in February grin grin

2 Likes

Re: You Are Campaigning For Tinubu - Deji Adeyanju On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by rigarmortis: 6:49pm On Jul 22, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Typical mumu, always reasoning from premodial sentiments. Your brain didn't tell you that hitting on it too much can rally northerners together in in his favour in the name of defending their religion?

1 Like

Re: You Are Campaigning For Tinubu - Deji Adeyanju On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by sammirano: 6:49pm On Jul 22, 2022
The cry for biafuro in 2023 is what I'm waiting for. grin

4 Likes

Re: You Are Campaigning For Tinubu - Deji Adeyanju On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by DavidHarry(m): 6:50pm On Jul 22, 2022
Small talk die off... Muslim Muslim never made him invalid to run. Nothing like bad promo

1 Like

Re: You Are Campaigning For Tinubu - Deji Adeyanju On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by FreeStuffsNG: 6:51pm On Jul 22, 2022
jaxxy:

Muslim/Muslim ticket isn't about Islam cos we would do same for Christian/Christian ticket on national level.

it is a dangerous precedent and looming danger that must be averted at all cost.

Not a precedent and definitely not dangerous wink

Osun is predominantly a muslim state but last week elected a Christian-Christian pair by voting against a sitting muslim Governor.

If APC has Muslim-Muslim , it is a political strategy foisted on APC by PDP when it reneged on choosing a southerner as flagbearer. It will be naive of APC to choose a Christian in a predominantly north that is the base of a strong contender like Atiku.
Check my signature to download for free, read and share with your friends and family "1000+ Practical Business Ideas & Directory of Money Sources". Cheers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Campaigning For Tinubu - Deji Adeyanju On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by soojar(m): 6:52pm On Jul 22, 2022
wwwihy:

Deji Adeyanju

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1550148931836940291

It's too late actually, you guys have be cunningly recruited by Tinubu for his campaign without you knowing.

Tinubu might be a real political strategist afterall if he pulls this off.

He has wittingly made you people to draw religious line up North while the vote of the south will be sliced into pieces among the 3 leading contestants.

Politics is an interesting game if you know how to play it.

We learn everyday

2 Likes

Re: You Are Campaigning For Tinubu - Deji Adeyanju On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Jack500: 6:52pm On Jul 22, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Obasanjo didn't get your votes neither does GEJ yet they won. What then is the point of your last paragraph?

SW voted GEJ,go and check 2011 result

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osun Public Servants, Retirees At Winners Chapel For Food Today (pics) / Senator Wamakko Feeding His Pigeons In His House In Sokoto (Photos) / GEJ Presidential Media Chat - Live Channels TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.