Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation (48015 Views)

Happy 57th Birthday To Kashim Shettima, The Vice President Of Nigeria / Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries / Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by wwwihy: 8:12pm On Jul 22, 2022
Sensible South East Youths

Why should you waste your votes on Candidate that will not get 1million votes

God Bless South East Youths
God Bless Good people of South East

God Bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu

God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by Equation89(m): 8:12pm On Jul 22, 2022
What they will say is south east APC youth
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by Danniedpastor(m): 8:12pm On Jul 22, 2022
Biodun556:

https://thenationonlineng.net/southeast-youths-reject-obi-back-tinubu-shettima-ticket/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1658492201

First, the source is "The Nation" news paper.
Secondly, they are so-called "progressive ". Meaning they are Members of APC.

My verdict... They are just doing their job.
No news here
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by majamajic(m): 8:13pm On Jul 22, 2022
grin grin

Them wan open office for Tinubu head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by kingmsookwagh(m): 8:13pm On Jul 22, 2022
Àwòn boys wey wan cash out!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by oyichi: 8:13pm On Jul 22, 2022
Those guys are wise, I think this what I will do here to cashout too, congrats to them in their successful business, that desperate man will be in a hurry to pay

1 Like

Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by PharmacyStore: 8:13pm On Jul 22, 2022
This is very interesting
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by Bawal: 8:14pm On Jul 22, 2022
[quote author=swaggerjack post=114985272][/quote]

Hahahaha. Abeg let everybody rush and cash out his own before this old corrupt druggie will be retired politically come 2023. Rush now!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by Bhol28: 8:14pm On Jul 22, 2022
Becoming interesting by the day.Naija election dramas
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by majamajic(m): 8:14pm On Jul 22, 2022
wwwihy:
God Bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu

U no want blessing ? His blessings never do ?
Seems u don't think good for nigeria
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by Munzy14(m): 8:14pm On Jul 22, 2022
IgOga:
grin grin

Dem dey deceive Tinubu grin
As in eeeh...
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by adiori0303: 8:15pm On Jul 22, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
Tinubu so desperate for validation.
yesterday was unknown bishops
today unknown SE youths
tomorrow unknown Northern youths

Hahahaha
useless bastard agbado munching gorilla Tinubu
Na that agbado and cassava dem dey take prepare the akou wey una dey chop for ur improverished state wey dey make una dey get yam leg.
Useless bastard nonentity LovePeddler

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by NwaAdazzi(m): 8:15pm On Jul 22, 2022
IgboYouths for Tinubu
IkeBullionBulllion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by Jostoman: 8:15pm On Jul 22, 2022
MadamExcellency:
Who owns the Nation Newspapers?

He bought fake Bishops and clergymen and now he is trying to buy youths.

The Nation is owned by Bola Tinubu hence the henchman for the job.
immediately i saw the Nation I just moved to another thread straight.

1 Like

Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by HeavenVGate: 8:15pm On Jul 22, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by OgaDeyVex: 8:15pm On Jul 22, 2022
Nawa o
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by ComeToJesus: 8:16pm On Jul 22, 2022
When you become a judge in your own case.

What else would the Nation Newspaper owned by Tinubu publish?

If the reporter/editor publish otherwise, their jobs would go up in smoke.
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by ComeToJesus: 8:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
When you become a judge in your own case.

What else would the Nation Newspaper owned by Jagaban publish?

If the reporter/editor publish otherwise, their jobs would go up in smoke.

1 Like

Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by Bawal: 8:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
But wait oo, truly this can be a fake news. See the newspaper that report it. Anybody can write anything and out any name there without facial representation. Everything about Tinubu is fraud.

1 Like

Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by kennymike84: 8:17pm On Jul 22, 2022

1 Like

Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by latolz: 8:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
And NATION paper is backed by who? Your guess is as good as mine...

1 Like

Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by Onuoha1234(m): 8:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
Cock and Bull story. Obi did not ask the group for anything so how can they reject him., G|t you gone.There are ONE HUNDRED MILLION YOUTHS waiting for 2023.to vote¡
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by CommonSense1967: 8:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next president of the federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by Mosesvic11(m): 8:18pm On Jul 22, 2022
BATified2023:
nigerians have rejected apc n pdp yet Labour Party had less that 10k votes in both ekiti n osun election

Don’t u think it’s madness for u to accuse everyone of being paid because they don’t support your candidate?
Had it been I am shouting peter obi now then I am not paid right?
Only a closed mind ignorance will believe life is one way,since the beginning of creation there’s always different views to life

Grow up n understand that everyone can’t do d same

The way u igbos force others to submission by killing them once they come out on Monday,u can’t silence or blackmail everyone in Nigeria
Oga no be everybody be igbo, I am for Obi and kogi by God grace will be for him. How can you convince me to vote tinubu, after 8 years of APC promise and fail administration? No sane human will do that. Obi is for a better nigeria.

1 Like

Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by Ibkhaleel: 8:18pm On Jul 22, 2022
It appears majority Christians have been
pampered and brainwashed for far too long in Nigeria that if it is not them who say or act it, whatever that is, is wrong and that they are always victims of attack ignoring the damages others face.
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by danngnews: 8:18pm On Jul 22, 2022
Dreal1247:
Collect the cash and vote your conscience.

simple.
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by ElijahOnyeka: 8:19pm On Jul 22, 2022
Which South East youths? You people are very funny. Nation newspaper will just be promoting cheap propaganda. APC
presidential ambition is dead in the south east. Not to talk of their Muslim to Muslim ticket, that one facilitated their burial. APC should just focus on the North. Make them no even include South East for their calculation. FYI, I'm a first time voter and I got my PVC because of the things happening in this country. We would show them what structure really is in the next election in 2023.
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by Emmyviva: 8:19pm On Jul 22, 2022
They have come up with lies again..
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by CommonSense1967: 8:19pm On Jul 22, 2022
Peter Obi-tuary will not even win a single local government not to talk of a single state.
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by proprince(m): 8:20pm On Jul 22, 2022
Time to chop apc money and dump them.

Tinubu tink say him wise

1 Like

Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by Mosesvic11(m): 8:20pm On Jul 22, 2022
Zico5:
I laugh. No be igbo we dey talk about. Give them 5k each, they will easily change the song. Igbo that can't vote their fellow Igbo men for primary of APC and PDP will now be the one to vote Obi for general election. Take those who are shouting Obidient on twitter, Facebook and Nairaland serious at Ur own peril. Those guys are double-decker. They are betrayals of the highest order
and with that 5k they rejected APC at Anabara.
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by Angelfrost(m): 8:20pm On Jul 22, 2022
Yeah... That's awesome to see!

I will really like to see these youths enter Imo, Anambra, or other Eastern states and repeat this to the hearing of their brothers on the streets! tongue

I wan check something!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Supreme Court Adjourns Naira Redesign Suit To March 3 / 3 Things That Will Happen To Saraki If Found Guilty By CCT / DSS Declares Crackdown On Social Media Users Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.