Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation (48014 Views)

Happy 57th Birthday To Kashim Shettima, The Vice President Of Nigeria / Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries / Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 22, 2022
Biodun556:

https://thenationonlineng.net/southeast-youths-reject-obi-back-tinubu-shettima-ticket/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1658492201

February is here already.

NB: Nairaland perverts should stop sending me emails, both single and married men. Some will deactivate after fucking up, if replying your messages with how are you should warrant you to share nudes, devil will continue to punish you.

I no wan call names but desist from it.
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by Elvis2kay: 8:21pm On Jul 22, 2022
OBIDIENT'S eye go so soon clear... when all the Eze in the east will back Tinubu
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by toyinhope: 8:21pm On Jul 22, 2022
Enyimbafc:
I will make sure i chop apc and bullon van money during campaign and then vote my choice.

If you too get mind to collect money, I pray you no go collect wey go change your conscience!
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by swaggerjack: 8:21pm On Jul 22, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
Hahahahahaha
hihihihihi
huhuhuhu
Hehehehe
hiohiohiohio

this one na cruise sha
even agbado munching miscreants will be laughing at the nation right now.

Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by jrusky(m): 8:21pm On Jul 22, 2022
Enyimbafc:
I will make sure i chop apc and bullon van money during campaign and then vote my choice.

So if dem give Tinubu the thief money in SE u go collect am baa

See hypocrisy.
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 8:22pm On Jul 22, 2022
This Bastard called Tinubu is just a desperado....

Let him come and be President let's see.

Useless propagandist.
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by Kcboy0806(m): 8:22pm On Jul 22, 2022
Rubbish and fake news is
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by swaggerjack: 8:22pm On Jul 22, 2022
IamAtikulate:
They want collect their own part of 10% Alpha Beta loot

Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by Allisgud: 8:22pm On Jul 22, 2022
Na wetin fit apc be that make we give them hope,no signal of loosing,collect the money and vote ur conscience grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by lanrex101: 8:23pm On Jul 22, 2022
Say no to Disobedient

Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by fishnburger: 8:23pm On Jul 22, 2022
So this is all that matters to you. Shake my head for your generation and the next and the next cry
laidima88:
Muslims in south west are being marginalized at federal politics, u hardly see a northern Christian running for president which might give chance for a southern Muslim as vice, All northern presidential candidate all have Christian southerners as their vice and no complain from Muslims in the south, tinubu has to step down for osinbajo just to satisfy this southern xtains whom are majorly the beneficiary of this system
There is no how we can avoid Muslim Muslim ticket cos Muslims are significant it SW, tell ur Christian brothers in the north to be more active in politics.
When its is southerners turn u claim a Muslim from the north just finish despite being the vice. And when northerners field in a candidate u have the chance as vice being southern Christians, and if a southern Muslim emerge u claim a Muslim muslim ticket can't work, how do we offend southern Christians
southern Muslims too have the right to vice a northern candidate.
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by MartinsD12(m): 8:25pm On Jul 22, 2022
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by Chiffy: 8:25pm On Jul 22, 2022
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by Don009: 8:25pm On Jul 22, 2022
Sorry there is no name called emeka kalu in South East. any hungry charge and bail can decide to bear an Igbo name just like the fake bishop. But come to think of it, why is it that its only national newspaper comes with with fake news, fake people , fake country or fake identity.
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by openmine(m): 8:26pm On Jul 22, 2022
MadamExcellency:
Who owns the Nation Newspapers?

He bought fake Bishops and clergymen and now he is trying to buy ghost youths.

The Nation is owned by Bola Tinubu hence the henchman for the job.
smiley smiley

Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by another1: 8:27pm On Jul 22, 2022
Tinubu should not waste his money on South East and South South pls.
This guy no get good adviser's oo
They will rather vote Buhari over Tinubu
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by swaggerjack: 8:27pm On Jul 22, 2022
Freethinker87:
Chai! Una go finish Tinubu money ooo grin cheesy
He receives billions of naira every month as tax commission from docile Lagos slaves through Alpha Beta 10% tax commission. The money can never finish he even wrote his personal company Alpha Beta into Lagos state tax law.

Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by putin2: 8:27pm On Jul 22, 2022
Useless Apc news. Maybe na Unknow south east youth like unknown Apc bishop.
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by OLULAW: 8:27pm On Jul 22, 2022
The election result and the attendant financial loss will transport Tinubu into irreversible coma, culminating in his eventual death.
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by Monday60655(m): 8:28pm On Jul 22, 2022
Common keep on bringing the money. I was not happy before for the delay of Tinubu before pushing the national cake to the South East. But now I am happy for been among those who shared the money. Bring more. But we are Obi-diently moving come 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by ElijahOnyeka: 8:28pm On Jul 22, 2022
Leave us like that.
BATified2023:
nigerians have rejected apc n pdp yet Labour Party had less that 10k votes in both ekiti n osun election

Don’t u think it’s madness for u to accuse everyone of being paid because they don’t support your candidate?
Had it been I am shouting peter obi now then I am not paid right?
Only a closed mind ignorance will believe life is one way,since the beginning of creation there’s always different views to life

Grow up n understand that everyone can’t do d same

The way u igbos force others to submission by killing them once they come out on Monday,u can’t silence or blackmail everyone in Nigeria
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by swaggerjack: 8:30pm On Jul 22, 2022
Kaiser20:

Portable don chop Tinubu clean mouth, the door is open to any group who wish to chop EscoBAT money.
Portable don go back to his own vomit. He wan chop more from the bullion van king and 10% tax collector.
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by tuzle(m): 8:30pm On Jul 22, 2022
Anybody that believe this news from the nations is a big idiot. I can bet everything I have that even if obi wasn't in the race, south east youth will prefer voting Atiku than voting Tinubu.
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by article1: 8:31pm On Jul 22, 2022
Stomach Infrastructure Youths grin
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by rickyrex(m): 8:31pm On Jul 22, 2022
Biodun556:

https://thenationonlineng.net/southeast-youths-reject-obi-back-tinubu-shettima-ticket/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1658492201
i be southeast youth. i take the everything beg the nation, they should never speak on my behalf. Peter obi we know. Make obi no bother to di campaign for east. Focus on north and north central. We the southeast youth, its a sure vote
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by putin2: 8:31pm On Jul 22, 2022
Everything coming out from Apc since the emerge of Bobo Chicago na fake fake. Nigeria should be afraid of this desperados.
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 8:31pm On Jul 22, 2022
grin grin

Gbam it's a welcome development
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by jaxxy(m): 8:32pm On Jul 22, 2022
Biodun556:
grin grin

Neither Southeast, Southwest South south or North will vote the Disastrous Muslim/Muslim ticket.

it is DOA.
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by Slynation(m): 8:32pm On Jul 22, 2022
Chronicles of Iragbiji agbado munchers...!!
Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by Dottormentor: 8:34pm On Jul 22, 2022
Interesting, this movie go sweet die, where are the 2℅ nation? Come and see your people, in as much I don't want Tinubu cos of his age, I I still believe is between him and Atiku weather we like it or not, obi people don't love him.
Biodun556:

Re: South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation by Jakiblend(f): 8:34pm On Jul 22, 2022
laidima88:
Muslims in south west are being marginalized at federal politics, u hardly see a northern Christian running for president which might give chance for a southern Muslim as vice, All northern presidential candidate all have Christian southerners as their vice and no complain from Muslims in the south, tinubu has to step down for osinbajo just to satisfy this southern xtains whom are majorly the beneficiary of this system
There is no how we can avoid Muslim Muslim ticket cos Muslims are significant it SW, tell ur Christian brothers in the north to be more active in politics.
When its is southerners turn u claim a Muslim from the north just finish despite being the vice. And when northerners field in a candidate u have the chance as vice being southern Christians, and if a southern Muslim emerge u claim a Muslim muslim ticket can't work, how do we offend southern Christians
southern Muslims too have the right to vice a northern candidate.

I guess you don't even understand yourself, is it about religion or tribe, "our mumu never do"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. / Supreme Court Adjourns Naira Redesign Suit To March 3 / 3 Things That Will Happen To Saraki If Found Guilty By CCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.