Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,536 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Tinubu, South-West APC Govs, Gbaja Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, South-West APC Govs, Gbaja Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders (1367 Views)

Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne Ahead Of Governorship Election, Meets Party Leaders / Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders / Tinubu, South-West Leaders Reject Yoruba Nation, Support Ban On Open Grazing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu, South-West APC Govs, Gbaja Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by nairavsdollars(f): 5:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
President Muhammadu Buhari on Friday met with some stakeholders of the All Progressives Congress (APC) at the Council Chamber of the Presidential Villa in Abuja.

Channels Television gathered that the presidential candidate of the ruling party, Bola Tinubu, was conspicuously absent at the meeting.

Similarly, none of the state governors in the south-west region elected on the party’s platform, as well as the Speaker of the House of Representatives, was present as of the time the President arrived at the chamber.

It is unclear why the meeting held, as well as why the APC flagbearer, speaker, and south-west governors were absent at the meeting.

The meeting, on the other hand, was attended by the President of the Senate, Ahmad Lawan; Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, Idris Wase; APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu; and APC Vice-Presidential Candidate, Senator Kashim Shettima.

Others include Chairman of the Progressives Governors Forum and Kebbi State Governor, Atiku Bagudu; Governor Babagana Zulum of Borno State; Governor Mai Mala Buni of Yobe State; Governor Muhammad Yahaya of Gombe State; Governor Abdullahi Sule of Nasarawa State, former Minister of Agriculture, Audu Ogbeh; and former Speaker of the House of Representatives, Dimeji Bankole.

https://www.channelstv.com/?p=672909

Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Govs, Gbaja Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by njamani: 5:24pm On Jul 22, 2022
No cause for alarm
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Govs, Gbaja Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by tinsel: 5:25pm On Jul 22, 2022
Might be he invited only APC members from the north going by the list.
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Govs, Gbaja Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by Kendo999: 5:26pm On Jul 22, 2022
No peace for the wiked grin
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Govs, Gbaja Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by Honjoshy4u: 5:26pm On Jul 22, 2022
The problems of Nigeria in a picture

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Govs, Gbaja Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by alsudan: 5:28pm On Jul 22, 2022
Shettima about to be pushed out of the window
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Govs, Gbaja Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by silibaba: 5:28pm On Jul 22, 2022
nairavsdollars:
President Muhammadu Buhari on Friday met with some stakeholders of the All Progressives Congress (APC) at the Council Chamber of the Presidential Villa in Abuja.

Channels Television gathered that the presidential candidate of the ruling party, Bola Tinubu, was conspicuously absent at the meeting.

Similarly, none of the state governors in the south-west region elected on the party’s platform, as well as the Speaker of the House of Representatives, was present as of the time the President arrived at the chamber.

It is unclear why the meeting held, as well as why the APC flagbearer, speaker, and south-west governors were absent at the meeting.

The meeting, on the other hand, was attended by the President of the Senate, Ahmad Lawan; Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, Idris Wase; APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu; and APC Vice-Presidential Candidate, Senator Kashim Shettima.

Others include Chairman of the Progressives Governors Forum and Kebbi State Governor, Atiku Bagudu; Governor Babagana Zulum of Borno State; Governor Mai Mala Buni of Yobe State; Governor Muhammad Yahaya of Gombe State; Governor Abdullahi Sule of Nasarawa State, former Minister of Agriculture, Audu Ogbeh; and former Speaker of the House of Representatives, Dimeji Bankole.

https://www.channelstv.com/?p=672909
ghen ghen

Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Govs, Gbaja Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by tinsel: 5:30pm On Jul 22, 2022
alsudan:
Shettima about to be pushed out of the window
Read between the lines. The meeting is to strategise in the north.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Govs, Gbaja Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 22, 2022
Well, they can't be in two places at a time...
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Govs, Gbaja Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by ImDStar: 5:38pm On Jul 22, 2022
Buhari said you should Vote APC for continuity, but be gathering your ransom money gradually against the day you will kidnapped.

Enough suffering must reset your brain.

You must be used as a case study in life since common sense is far from you.

I won't convinced you to vote right, I will allow lessons to be learnt from your case.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Govs, Gbaja Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by oluwoleife: 5:39pm On Jul 22, 2022
Dimeji will brief them afterwards.
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Govs, Gbaja Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by MonkeyMods(m): 5:41pm On Jul 22, 2022
King bullion van wasn't needed
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Govs, Gbaja Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by Minime10(f): 5:41pm On Jul 22, 2022
tinsel:

Read between the lines. The meeting is to strategise in the north.

And Dimeji Bankole is from the north too grin grin
what brand of oshogbo grass are u smoking

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Govs, Gbaja Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by InsideLove(f): 5:58pm On Jul 22, 2022
I hope INEC will do the right thing.
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Govs, Gbaja Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by MadeInTokyo: 5:59pm On Jul 22, 2022
Tinubu jihadists the Archbishop of Alagbado Diocese ti lule

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Govs, Gbaja Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by Prince111111: 6:04pm On Jul 22, 2022
Minime10:

And Dimeji Bankole is from the north too grin grin
what brand of oshogbo grass are u smoking
an Arab man will say, Brain kalas grin
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Govs, Gbaja Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by ThatFairGuy1: 6:06pm On Jul 22, 2022
Sense Should reveal to People that it's a meeting called among northern APC Leaders.

Dimeji Bankole's presence is just to shut out any forms of doubt from Southern APC leaders end

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Govs, Gbaja Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by HenryThegreat1(m): 6:13pm On Jul 22, 2022
Where is Bishop Tinubu
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Govs, Gbaja Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by Dyke15(m): 6:14pm On Jul 22, 2022
I really thought d outcome of the Osun election must ve taught some people big lessons by now undecided
A whole presidential aspirant loosing his home state to d opposition?
when they said they will decisively deal with him, trust me, they really meant dat and Osun is just d Genesis
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Govs, Gbaja Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by Mikolo70(m): 6:50pm On Jul 22, 2022
Dyke15:
I really thought d outcome of the Osun election must ve taught some people big lessons by now undecided
A whole presidential aspirant loosing his home state to d opposition?
when they said they will decisively deal with him, trust me, they really meant dat and Osun is just d Genesis
When ATIKU lost Adamawa... Was he a presidential aspirant from Congo? Dem go dey reason like snail.. ODE!
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Govs, Gbaja Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by techWriter3: 8:15pm On Jul 22, 2022
reread between the wires
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Govs, Gbaja Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by XerXers: 8:16pm On Jul 22, 2022
Only God knows what the north is cooking for Tinubu
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Govs, Gbaja Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by Dyke15(m): 6:36am On Jul 23, 2022
Mikolo70:

When ATIKU lost Adamawa... Was he a presidential aspirant from Congo? Dem go dey reason like snail.. ODE!
U mean APC is in charge of Admamawa state now?
E go soon claer frm ur eyes coz d kinda I don't care attitude Buhari dey give una now neva still done
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Govs, Gbaja Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by Mikolo70(m): 11:27am On Jul 23, 2022
Dyke15:
U mean APC is in charge of Admamawa state now?
E go soon claer frm ur eyes coz d kinda I don't care attitude Buhari dey give una now neva still done
Go and siddon.. Animal from otiose tribe.... Mon key!
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Govs, Gbaja Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by Dyke15(m): 1:08pm On Jul 23, 2022
Mikolo70:

Go and siddon.. Animal from otiose tribe.... Mon key!
I swr u not fit tell me dis to my face but it's a faceless forum tho but if e sure for u, give me ur location and u won't escape sleeping for Guardroom till dis month ends
Re: Tinubu, South-West APC Govs, Gbaja Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders by Mikolo70(m): 9:27pm On Jul 23, 2022
Dyke15:
I swr u not fit tell me dis to my face but it's a faceless forum tho but if e sure for u, give me ur location and u won't escape sleeping for Guardroom till dis month ends
You are m.ad

(1) (Reply)

Interesting Pictures Of Obidient Port Harcourt Rally(photos) / Throwback: Peter Obi Calls For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu / The Bible Verse That PROVES The Ancient Israelites Were Blacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.