Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

I refused to - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I refused to (1181 Views)

I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? / I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise / They Want Me To Marry Her Corpse, I refused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I refused to by Seezion: 5:41pm On Jul 22, 2022
I greet you all

1 Like

Re: I refused to by Seezion: 5:42pm On Jul 22, 2022
If you have any contribution, suggestion or advice for, I will be reading your comments below.
Re: I refused to by donbachi(m): 5:45pm On Jul 22, 2022
Wen hands touch u.u go say na devil work
Re: I refused to by buttlover(m): 5:45pm On Jul 22, 2022
I need tools too.
Re: I refused to by Seezion: 5:52pm On Jul 22, 2022
donbachi:
Wen hands touch u.u go say na devil work

Bro, when one makes up his mind, he's ready for anything that comes. That is it.

1 Like

Re: I refused to by Aidejay(m): 5:57pm On Jul 22, 2022
Well The Only Advice I Can Give You Is, Try Open Hand. Give To The Poor And Needy. Infact Pay Tithes. The First And Last Thing You Should Think IF You Ever Cash Out Is GIVING.
Re: I refused to by Caleb17: 5:59pm On Jul 22, 2022
Should I call @EfccNigeria on you so that they can help re-think your decision? If yes, then DM me your contact, I have someone there that can help you. CRIME DOES NOT PAY! Pray for God's help.
Seezion:

Bro, when one makes up his mind, he's ready for anything that comes. That is it.
Re: I refused to by Eazie351(m): 6:02pm On Jul 22, 2022
Modify the topic to "i want to start doing money rituals "
you go bath soap, you go bald
Re: I refused to by InsideLove(f): 6:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
Lalasticlala, seun, mynd44 etc, this dude needs help.
Re: I refused to by InsideLove(f): 6:18pm On Jul 22, 2022
Send to front page.
Re: I refused to by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 22, 2022
i see nothing bad in fraud. but dont plus

1 Like

Re: I refused to by Seezion: 6:40pm On Jul 22, 2022
Caleb17:
Should I call @EfccNigeria on you so that they can help re-think your decision? If yes, then DM me your contact, I have someone there that can help you. CRIME DOES NOT PAY! Pray for God's help.

No need. Let me make the money first.

2 Likes

Re: I refused to by Manna4Gurls: 7:10pm On Jul 22, 2022
Any hustle na hustle.
Try to be generous dude when something start coming from the hustle.

Best of luck Gee
Re: I refused to by ibechris(m): 7:49pm On Jul 22, 2022
U are about to enter prison that is for sure.

Let me narrate a story to u.

This story happened in 2007 when most yahoo boys used to make use of cyber cafe at night till dawn. And my younger brother happened to have some friends who were into yahoo then,one day i called him then in school and I advised him not to join yahoo no matter the situation and that whenever he put his hand in it,he will surely be caught and that might destroy his future.

After that day,his friend who came back from school just like him,was caught by police and sent to prison from there on ward,he was dragged to caught and further sentenced to about 3 years,it was during that time the guys father developed health challenged and he died and when the boy found out that his father no longer visited him in prison,he asked the younger sister about their father not visiting him,they lied to him that his dad was transferred to another state for work.

So after three years,he came back and they broke the news to him that his police case caused their father to slump and died when he was sentenced to 3 years in imprison. This guy went sober and almost went mad,today he is a changed person and lived to regrets every decision he took that shattered his family. He said to my brother,that he regretted that he was ever born.

My advice:
Be careful,life is hard every where in Nigeria,but tread carefully before u will use your hand to bring disgrace upon your innocent family.
Be wise!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I refused to by Seezion: 8:10pm On Jul 22, 2022
Aidejay:
Well The Only Advice I Can Give You Is, Try Open Hand. Give To The Poor And Needy. Infact Pay Tithes. The First And Last Thing You Should Think IF You Ever Cash Out Is GIVING.

Why the IF?
Re: I refused to by Mindlog: 8:10pm On Jul 22, 2022
You have access to an Internet-enabled smartphone and with the avalanche of free information the internet offers, I personally would consider myself f.o.o.l.i.s.h if I end up a fraudster.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I refused to by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 22, 2022
What is good for the Goose,

Is also good for the Gander

Op, if u know when they steal from u, you will like it, then go ahead with your decision

But,

If u know that, when they steal from u, you will not like it, then abort that decision

Good things does not come easy, go through the legit process

1 Like

Re: I refused to by Seezion: 9:37pm On Jul 22, 2022
Mindlog:
You have access to an Internet-enabled smartphone and with the avalanche of free information the internet offers, I personally would consider myself f.o.o.l.i.s.h if I end up a fraudster.

Thank you for your concern.
Re: I refused to by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 22, 2022
ibechris:
U are about to enter prison that is for sure.

Let me narrate a story to u.

This story happened in 2007 when most yahoo boys used to make use of cyber cafe at night till dawn. And my younger brother happened to have some friends who were into yahoo then,one day i called him then in school and I advised him not to join yahoo no matter the situation and that whenever he put his hand in it,he will surely be caught and that might destroy his future.

After that day,his friend who came back from school just like him,was caught by police and sent to prison from there on ward,he was dragged to caught and further sentenced to about 3 years,it was during that time the guys father developed health challenged and he died and when the boy found out that his father no longer visited him in prison,he asked the younger sister about their father not visiting him,they lied to him that his dad was transferred to another state for work.

So after three years,he came back and they broke the news to him that his police case caused their father to slump and died when he was sentenced to 3 years in imprison. This guy went sober and almost went mad,today he is a changed person and lived to regrets every decision he took that shattered his family. He said to my brother,that he regretted that he was ever born.

My advice:
Be careful,life is hard every where in Nigeria,but tread carefully before u will use your hand to bring disgrace upon your innocent family.
Be wise!

What's the title of the movie grin

2 Likes

Re: I refused to by RepoMan007: 2:34am On Jul 23, 2022
Nigeria is hard but not a good enough reason to turn towards yahoo yahoo menace.
Money is sustained in value by a constant production cycle and your choice of going into fraud is like choosing to reduce what is produced to back up money generally while running after money blindly thereby aggrevating the current cost of living crisis.
Look for something you can do very well and seek help to get started with it. From food, transportation, telecom, technician, to energy, ther e must be something you can do well and succeed. Nobody holds the title of job creator in the society.

1 Like

Re: I refused to by MMotimo: 4:59am On Jul 23, 2022
As long as you remember that we reap what we sow and there are real victims behind every yahoo scam.
Your should expect to experience a lot of evil as a result of this undertaking.

2 Likes

Re: I refused to by Lighthouse50: 5:30am On Jul 23, 2022
Did i read you have been jobless? Thats a receipt for a lazy and unserious being. Do you know how many tons of graduates and master degree holders that are into teaching, sales, site labour, okada riding, and numerous lots. These are the real people who maintain their dignity on morality. Truth is that you are too lazy and greedy. My comment will remind people in future how greediness and laziness ended a soul.
Re: I refused to by ibechris(m): 6:30am On Jul 23, 2022
Anonanon:

What's the title of the movie grin

If u think is a movie continue...

U can also remember early this year when a guy came here asking how can sue the police for letting his brother die in their cell because of yahoo.

Na like that e dey start.
Re: I refused to by DontBullshitMe: 8:46am On Jul 23, 2022
Do anything to survive, I mean anything but don't make a living out of people's pain, misfortune and misery.
Re: I refused to by RealityKings: 10:35am On Jul 23, 2022
In as much as I don't want people to suffer from my own effort trying to eat, crime seems to be inevitable in the human society.
Re: I refused to by InsideLove(f): 11:02am On Jul 23, 2022
Life can make people take tough decisions.i
Re: I refused to by dobnina(f): 11:35am On Jul 23, 2022
Scamupdates:
i see nothing bad in fraud. but dont plus
One day a scammer will clear all your life savings.
Amen.
Re: I refused to by Gboy1026: 11:40am On Jul 23, 2022
Mindlog:
And what would you do with the phone
Re: I refused to by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 23, 2022
dobnina:
One day a scammer will clear all your life savings. Amen.
grin impossible
Re: I refused to by ExMI6(m): 4:07pm On Jul 23, 2022
Be careful
Re: I refused to by Ulunne777(f): 4:40pm On Jul 23, 2022
Seezion:

Let me make it brief.

Coming from a Christian home where morality is held to high esteem, i never wanted or believed I would be where I would go into crime and criminalsy in life but my condition is pushing me into it.

Looking at the world today especially Nigeria, nobody cares about how anybody makes money. All the society care about is the money, the expensive lifestyle, the mansion/houses, the car(s) and so on, However, living in poverty can be so pained and frustrating.

The thing is, I have been without a job for a long time now despite all I have put in to secure one and I know exactly what I have been through living in a hard economy like Nigeria without a job. Those in my situation would understand better. Although there may be no justification to crime but my situation can push one into it.

So I have been given a link and all the materials and guidance I need to start doing yahoo yahoo. However, morally, I really feel bad for the route I am about to take, even though anyone as hungry and pennyless as I am would do same or worst.

I'm writing this as source of memory so that whatever befalls of me in the future, people including nairalanders, family members etc would see that I did it out of frustration.

I know it's bad but may God be with me as I go into it. It's never my will. "Na condition make crayfish bend".

I greet you all.

Sha start with your mom's acc~Dads acc then graduate to siblings.
By the time you experience their anguish then you will have an inkling of what ppl who are scammed go through.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Marry A Circumcised Woman / How Will I Help My Mother? / Suspicious Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.