Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? (70335 Views)

My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help / What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months / What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by daylay7(m): 8:58am On Jun 06, 2022
I stumbled on this topic and many women supported it.
Is it okay for a woman to starve her husband his conjugal right because he refused to have his bath?

Cc: marriage clinic

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Joezinho: 9:07am On Jun 06, 2022
Congratulations... I hope he's keeping his "sweaty" money to himself too..

You entitled, crazy, Nigerian ladies deserves zilch from men. Not even Indonesian rupees.

359 Likes 26 Shares

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by JovialJune(f): 9:27am On Jun 06, 2022
Joezinho:

You entitled, crazy, Nigerian ladies deserves zilch from men. Not even Indonesian rupees.

It is the same you mistakes of men that insult women that ooze offensive smell down there, rotten fish smell and other nonsense saying they hardly bath, yet you want women to condone dirty stinky disgusting smell of men like Op's husband that hates bathing abi?

And your silly comeback is to use money as an excuse for a filthy man? In this 21st century that 99.999999% women work and earn a living? Either you are the Op's husband or you are also a filthy smelling slimey man with a terrible body odour.

645 Likes 61 Shares

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Sijo01(f): 9:33am On Jun 06, 2022
Will he sleep with his wife if she's dirty and smelling of sweat

286 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by gfon(m): 9:33am On Jun 06, 2022
Joezinho:

no need to be biased in this situation,how would you come back from work all sweaty and dirty then demand for sex without taking your bath? Abi you think it's only females that smell down there? Guys too!! The werey fit dey even request for BJ from the woman.Abeg let's be logical and not sentimental.

472 Likes 20 Shares

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Mindlog: 9:59am On Jun 06, 2022
Joezinho:

That you see nothing wrong in being dirty and expects another person to be intimate with you in that state, does not mean the person can not say NO

Taking your bath is basic hygiene, that is first and foremost for your own good as there is nothing masculine about not taking your bath to wash off sweat and dirt from your body.....I guess your type don't even wash their hands after using the toilet.

195 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by virginprincess(f): 10:04am On Jun 06, 2022
She didn't do anything na,how can she sleep with a dirty and sweaty man,it not possible.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Richy4(m): 11:25am On Jun 06, 2022
Joezinho:

I do not mean to quote you but sex is meant to be enjoyed by the two parties involved not endured...

If a man came back from work all dirty and sweaty, courtesy demands that he take a shower and freshen up...He doesn't need a teacher to explain or remind him of that...

The fact that he was providing for the family does not give him an excuse to inconvenience his spouse...If he demands for sex in such a dirty state, then he is selfish and inconsiderate embarassed..

170 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by DaInferno(m): 11:40am On Jun 06, 2022
daylay7:
I stumbled on this topic and many women supported it.
Is it okay for a woman to starve her husband his conjugal right because he refused to have his bath?

Cc: marriage clinic
man's just dirty. Bath of less than 5mins?!

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by JbravoAdodger(m): 12:07pm On Jun 06, 2022
4 more years for Buhari!!!

1 Like

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by pansophist(m): 12:26pm On Jun 06, 2022
Good reason. I also won't sleep with a dirty woman. Infact mouth odour sef is enough to turn me off. Sex is an act of service, and to be a good serviceman, hygiene is an integral part of it.

105 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Emma2Seconds: 12:27pm On Jun 06, 2022
No Sex No Money !!!
Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:36pm On Jun 06, 2022
....Who sleeps with a dirty person? The woman is right after all.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 06, 2022

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 06, 2022
Joezinho:

is the man not supposed to bathe? That's how you go around smelling bad. One idiot came to my house, lie on my chair now the chair is still smelling tuueeeh

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Chidi2022: 2:39pm On Jun 06, 2022
JovialJune:

It is the same you mistakes of men that insult women that ooze offensive smell down there, rotten fish smell and other nonsense saying they hardly bath, yet you want women to condone dirty stinky disgusting smell of men like Op's husband that hates bathing abi?

And your silly comeback is to use money as an excuse for a filthy man? In this 21st century that 99.999999% women work and earn a living? Either you are the Op's husband or you are also a filthy smelling slimey man with a terrible body odour.
Comrade biko zie, forgive and forget... You just wan break the guy spinal cord.... LMAO.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by bjt(m): 3:19pm On Jun 06, 2022
You can spice up the whole thing by showering together every evening. This will give a win-win situation. wink

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Mindlog: 3:38pm On Jun 06, 2022
bjt:
You can spice up the whole thing by showering together every evening. This will give a win-win situation. wink

A man is not a toddler that needs to be enticed to take a bath!....This is a clear case of adult

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Mindlog: 3:39pm On Jun 06, 2022
bjt:

A man is not a toddler that needs to be enticed to take a bath!....This is a clear case of adult delinquency and what the Yorubas would term Adìẹ funfun kò mọ ara rẹ̀lágbà!

On a lighter note you can come up with an article titled Tips to help..... when your spouse hates to take a bath! cheesy

16 Likes

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by MaskSubzero: 4:11pm On Jun 06, 2022
JovialJune:

mynd44 Seun Dominique Justwise OAM4J Lalasticlala rule 2
Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by thorpido(m): 4:19pm On Jun 06, 2022
He can't take a bath because he's tired but he has energy for sex?

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by cavreek: 5:06pm On Jun 06, 2022
People should be careful with their actions as some tins can be settled amicably
The more u continue depriving him without taking action, a time will come he will seek for alternatives and mind u some people dont care wether or not he is clean
Atleast u can start with taking a shower with him cool

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by ibechris(m): 5:38pm On Jun 06, 2022
This must be a foolish man.

This one is among the head of the family...chai dirty men!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 06, 2022
The man na mumu man. How you go carry your dirty body go dey straff your wife? If she do the same shit, him go like am?? angry

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by poshestmina(f): 7:07pm On Jun 06, 2022
V for VAWULENCE!!!
#saynotopeace#saynotosmellingscrotums# grin grin grin grin grin grin.

JovialJune:

So ,because she refused to perceive his rotten corpse-like , stinking blockus,he shouldn't drop money , even for his 'kids'( if they have any)?
Then I wonder what part of the world you people live , that women don't ever work and they have to endure a 'mobile shit tank' because of money undecided undecided undecided.
Eshin!!!
Emma2Seconds:
No Sex No Money !!!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Worldlegend(m): 7:36pm On Jun 06, 2022
Your personal problem...

Like for OBI

SHARE for atiku

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by inoki247: 7:37pm On Jun 06, 2022
I no know wetin i go talk maybe the man should goan find work in the bank so dat e go dey fresh....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by creatorsverse(m): 7:37pm On Jun 06, 2022
U
Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by BabaCommander: 7:37pm On Jun 06, 2022
tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Getting Married To Your Age mate / Pretty Annateshia Omotolani And Her Long Hair In New Photoshoot / 10 Richest Families In Nigeria 2018 By ManucheTv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.