Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,254 members, 7,836,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Why Is No One Talking About This ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is No One Talking About This ? (338 Views)

Why Is No One Talking About Sowore And Other Young Presidential Aspirants? / Why Is No One Talking About Restructuring Anymore? / Why Is No One Talking About Fayose's Presidential Ambition? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is No One Talking About This ? by ELEYIofNigeria: 6:10pm On Jul 22, 2022
Nigeria highest currency is 1000 naira. How come the value has suddenly depreciated without people noticing or bothering to raise an alarm.

Or am I the only person noticing this?
1000 can hardly buy anything sustainable in the market today

What's happening?
Re: Why Is No One Talking About This ? by Iceberg3: 6:12pm On Jul 22, 2022
The reason why peeps ain't talking is simple,GEJ is not in power.

And again, nobody's talking about the accountant general of the federation that embezzled #80b,he's not Deziani Allison Madueke..

The Bala Usman Hadizah,former NPA MD who got sacked after Amaechi exposed her corruption, nobody's talking about her cos she's not Stella Oduah or Ngozi Okonjo Iweala.

The former efcc boss that was also indicted, nobody knows,the case is gone.
But today,they are still talking about Deziani Allison Madueke and Stella Oduah. Kabirus mufutaus mumunis tajudeen isiaka fatais and all coneheaded structures even know the size of the bra grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is No One Talking About This ? by idomalord: 6:22pm On Jul 22, 2022
[quote author=ELEYIofNigeria post=114985125]Nigeria highest currency is 1000 naira. How come the value has suddenly depreciated without people noticing or bothering to raise an alarm.

well in n such a case, u have 2 options.

1, Become rich or make more money
2, vote Peter obi so that God will use him to fix the situation.

No quote me tell me nonsense, its just ma sweet and humble suggestion
Re: Why Is No One Talking About This ? by Cypress042(m): 6:23pm On Jul 22, 2022
If no one's noticing it, then why is majority of Nigerians embressing the Obidient movement ?

Do you think they are doing it for fun and clout chasing ?

Peter Obi 2023, Op try as much as possible to be obidient cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is No One Talking About This ? by inoki247: 6:24pm On Jul 22, 2022
Dollar don enta 665 lik this the country don dey some aw....
Re: Why Is No One Talking About This ? by AdeniyiA(m): 6:24pm On Jul 22, 2022
And some would come online to complain of aggression against their personalities for supporting a PDP or an APC candidate who has one way or another contributed to d rot we're witnessing today. Many people, the youth esp are sìmply angry, as in seriously angry... Ikanra lo bá dé o angry undecided

We want change, positive one

1 Like

Re: Why Is No One Talking About This ? by Kabirudeen25(m): 6:33pm On Jul 22, 2022
I remember all the people that were shouting 4+4 that year thinking they were doing igbos... I hope they have special market where they buy their things cheap grin grin idiots
Re: Why Is No One Talking About This ? by HarunaWest(m): 7:13pm On Jul 22, 2022
ELEYIofNigeria:
Nigeria highest currency is 1000 naira. How come the value has suddenly depreciated without people noticing or bothering to raise an alarm.

What's happening?
Nigerians like to endure hardship. We close mouth and behave like zombies when we ought to speak up. Once we are doing better than our brother or peers, we feel we have arrived. Until every Nigerian becomes his brother's keeper, the government will keep fleecing us. The ENDSARS protest failed cos many people were minding their business after all SARS no disturb them. Last last, we will all be served breakfast in this Naija.
Re: Why Is No One Talking About This ? by Oilwell(m): 7:29pm On Jul 22, 2022
ELEYIofNigeria:

What's happening?

Bro the reason is simple : APC 's Somersault Policies.

APC IS EVIL AND SHOULD BE ALLOWED NEAR ASO ROCK AGAIN.

With the combination of the most incompetent Nigerian President and CBN governor ever. Now a great grand father wants to continue from where Buhari stopped.

The truth is still that APC is Evil. I believe that in the hierarchy of evil. Satan is number 1 and APC party is number 2. APC has given the economy of Nigeria a big wound. For the sake of our children and children's children to have a country of their own APC should not be allowed near ASo Rock in 2023.

EVIL APC PARTY HAS DESTROYED NIGERIA

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What Makes Tinubu To Love Muslim-muslim Ticket ? / Igbo Presidency / Frm Anambra Gov Obiano, Enjoying Life Working As Cameraman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.