Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,412 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:28 AM

What Makes Tinubu To Love Muslim-muslim Ticket ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Makes Tinubu To Love Muslim-muslim Ticket ? (339 Views)

Breaking: Appeal To Delay Release Of CSU Certificates Makes Tinubu A Culprit / Aisha Yesuf Reacts As Tahir Mamman Makes Tinubu’s Ministerial List / Osinbajo, Dogara Out, Amaechi Makes Tinubu’s Campaign List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Makes Tinubu To Love Muslim-muslim Ticket ? by Demzlent(m): 8:14am On Jul 23, 2022
What makes Tinubu to love Muslim-Muslim ticket ?

This post is not against any religion or to spread hatred, but we have to look at the reason why Tinubu always love this muslim-muslim ticket

In 2011, the alliance talk between him and buhari broke down and one of the reasons was his insistence on muslim-muslim ticket

In same,2011 his party ACN,despite choosing Ribadu a muslim from the north as presidential candidate chose another muslim, Tajudeen Fola Adeola as his running mate from the South ( so don't believe them when they say they chose Shettima because they don't want minority from the north)

In 2015 he insisted on being the running mate to Buhari as both of them are muslims, but Buhari had to resist that and calm Tinubu down before Osinbajo came to the game

Now he is presenting a muslim-muslim ticket in a time when Nigeria is religiously polarized more than ever and he doesn't care

This is a call for concern because I believe he is driving at something which I think, if it is good, he should be bold enough to tell Nigerians.

Re: What Makes Tinubu To Love Muslim-muslim Ticket ? by Moh247: 8:17am On Jul 23, 2022
cool

Winning Is the the end result of an election
Re: What Makes Tinubu To Love Muslim-muslim Ticket ? by Toluwanise247(m): 8:35am On Jul 23, 2022
Demzlent:

This post is not against any religion or to spread hatred, but we have to look at the reason why Tinubu always love this muslim-muslim ticket

In 2011, the alliance talk between him and buhari broke down and one of the reasons was his insistence on muslim-muslim ticket

In same,2011 his party ACN,despite choosing Ribadu a muslim from the north as presidential candidate chose another muslim, Tajudeen Fola Adeola as his running mate from the South ( so don't believe them when they say they chose Shettima because they don't want minority from the north)

In 2015 he insisted on being the running mate to Buhari as both of them are muslims, but Buhari had to resist that and calm Tinubu down before Osinbajo came to the game

Now he is presenting a muslim-muslim ticket in a time when Nigeria is religiously polarized more than ever and he doesn't care

This is a call for concern because I believe he is driving at something which I think, if it is good, he should be bold enough to tell Nigerians.

Do you have elders in your family go and ask them not us here ….
Re: What Makes Tinubu To Love Muslim-muslim Ticket ? by PlayerMeji: 9:04am On Jul 23, 2022
Simply because he doesn't see himself as a Muslim!
Re: What Makes Tinubu To Love Muslim-muslim Ticket ? by Demzlent(m): 10:08am On Jul 23, 2022
Toluwanise247:

Do you have elders in your family go and ask them not us here ….

With this your response, I want to believe that you and your boko haram brothers have killed or the elders in your own family
Re: What Makes Tinubu To Love Muslim-muslim Ticket ? by famouscargo4u: 10:09am On Jul 23, 2022
He does not love win but he wants to win. Northern Christians vote won't give him electoral victory.
Re: What Makes Tinubu To Love Muslim-muslim Ticket ? by Toluwanise247(m): 10:41am On Jul 23, 2022
Demzlent:

With this your response, I want to believe that you and your boko haram brothers have killed or the elders in your own family
You dey feel ham….. it pains you right take it easy
Re: What Makes Tinubu To Love Muslim-muslim Ticket ? by JoeNL22(m): 11:36am On Jul 23, 2022
Demzlent:

By FORCE of OBIDIENCE and by FIRE of YUS-FULNESS. Nigeria must be great again.
#GetYourPvc

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Frm Anambra Gov Obiano, Enjoying Life Working As Cameraman / Harvard School: Gbajabiamila Apologises To Nigerians / Reno Is Grifting Hard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.