Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

2023: Kaduna ‘ll Give Tinubu Highest Votes — Uba Sani - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Kaduna ‘ll Give Tinubu Highest Votes — Uba Sani (453 Views)

Tinubu Will Win Highest Votes, Might Have Run-Off With Obi - SBM Intelligence / Kaduna Will Deliver Highest Votes For Tinubu/Shettima - Uba Sani / 2023: Kaduna Delegates Back Amaechi As El-Rufai, Kaduna Speaker Show Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

2023: Kaduna ‘ll Give Tinubu Highest Votes — Uba Sani by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 6:29pm On Jul 22, 2022
…Debunks rumoured Shettima/El-Rufa’i rift

By Ibrahim Hassan-Wuyo

The All Progressives Congress (APC) governorship candidate in Kaduna State, and Senator representing Kaduna Central District, Malam Uba Sani has assured the Vice Presidential candidate of the APC, Senator Kashim Shettima that Governor Nasir Elrufai will deliver Kaduna, for the Tinubu/ Shettima Ticket in the 2023 presidential elections, because “El-Rufai reigns supreme” in the State.

Senator Uba Sani gave the assurance at the official inauguration of the Vice Presidential candidate,Kashim Shettima as the Chairman, Arewa Women for Tinubu (AWT) organized by the support group.

The lawmaker also debunked media rumours of a cold war between Shettima and the Kaduna State Governor, Nasir El-Rufai.

While dismissing the report as malicious and borne out of ignorance of the brotherly relationship between El-Rufai and Shettima, Uba Sani pledged that the APC presidential ticket will extract most of its winning votes from Kaduna, where El-Rufa’i reigns supreme.

“I want to also deliver a goodwill message from my brother, Governor Nasir Ahmed El-Rufai of Kaduna State.I want to also say here that Governor El-Rufai has total support for our brother, His Excellency, Senator Kashim Shettima; we have worked together, we are brothers and we are friends,” he said.

Uba Sani recalled that when the news broke out that Shettima had been selected as Tinubu’s running mate, El-Rufai was the first to try to call and wish him well.

Unfortunately, he said a lot of people, obviously ignorant of the cordiality between El-Rufai and Shettima spread false reports in the press.

“I assure you, and stand to be quoted anywhere, anytime that Kaduna State would deliver the highest votes for the Tinubu presidency in 2023,” Senator Uba said.

Thereafter, the Senator presented an award of honour from the Arewa Women for Tinubu to the APC vice-presidential candidate amidst a thunderous ovation from party supporters .

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/2023-kaduna-ll-give-tinubu-highest-votes-uba-sani/
Re: 2023: Kaduna ‘ll Give Tinubu Highest Votes — Uba Sani by successmatters(m): 6:30pm On Jul 22, 2022
Kaduna people are still suffering from 8 years of hunger, starvation and incessant killings, so many people displaced from their homes by bandits who have taken over lots of local governments,

And still

Someone is wishing them another 8 years of deaths and destruction?

You people should fear God!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Kaduna ‘ll Give Tinubu Highest Votes — Uba Sani by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 6:30pm On Jul 22, 2022
These are the people that matters not social media clowns
Re: 2023: Kaduna ‘ll Give Tinubu Highest Votes — Uba Sani by Totilopussylick(m): 6:30pm On Jul 22, 2022
“I assure you, and stand to be quoted anywhere, anytime that Kaduna State would deliver the highest votes for the Tinubu presidency in 2023,” Senator Uba said.

Another casava agbado urchins on the beat tongue tongue tongue tongue.
Re: 2023: Kaduna ‘ll Give Tinubu Highest Votes — Uba Sani by Kabirudeen25(m): 6:31pm On Jul 22, 2022
Rubbish
Re: 2023: Kaduna ‘ll Give Tinubu Highest Votes — Uba Sani by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 6:32pm On Jul 22, 2022

Re: 2023: Kaduna ‘ll Give Tinubu Highest Votes — Uba Sani by Amunethseranu(f): 6:39pm On Jul 22, 2022
He will soon decamp to pdp grin
Re: 2023: Kaduna ‘ll Give Tinubu Highest Votes — Uba Sani by Xscape1993(m): 6:57pm On Jul 22, 2022
Evil party....the founder of agberos in Nigeria will never smell that seat of Power....
Re: 2023: Kaduna ‘ll Give Tinubu Highest Votes — Uba Sani by lonecatt(m): 7:09pm On Jul 22, 2022
Yet they were scared of allowing obidatti to use the arewa house for meeting. grin
Re: 2023: Kaduna ‘ll Give Tinubu Highest Votes — Uba Sani by Peacecore: 7:41pm On Jul 22, 2022
successmatters:
Kaduna people are still suffering from 8 years of hunger, starvation and incessant killings, so many people displaced from their homes by bandits who have taken over lots of local governments,

And still

Someone is wishing them another 8 years of deaths and destruction?

You people should fear God!
And u are the one to remind them their living conditions. No be juju be dat cry[code[/code] cry
Re: 2023: Kaduna ‘ll Give Tinubu Highest Votes — Uba Sani by Mynd44: 6:22am On Jul 23, 2022

(1)

2023 Elections In Jeopardy Over In-fighting At INEC / “I Am Omoluabi, I Will Not Vote For A Politically Deficient Tinubu Because He’s / FLASHBACK: Tinubu In Full Charge Of My Re-election Campaign- Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.