Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Describe Tinubu's Impending Defeat In One Sentence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Describe Tinubu's Impending Defeat In One Sentence (1039 Views)

APC, PDP Are Fearful Over Impending Defeat – NNPP / Jonathan Accepted Defeat In 2015 Due To Imminent Recession — Fashola / SKC Ogbonnia: How Oshiomhole Will Cause Buhari's Defeat In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Describe Tinubu's Impending Defeat In One Sentence by makemoneywbsite: 7:35pm On Jul 22, 2022
With the man's fortunes dwindling daily and impending defeat facing him either from Obi or Atiku, I see the bullion van guy's apprehension. Reason why he is doing everything possible to stay afloat.

After he declared, Tinubu had 90% chance of clinching the presidency as the first lone Wolf. The man transversed the length and breath of Oduduwa land with pomp like a juggernaut.

After the cabal moved against him, his chances dropped to 50%. When PDP picked Atiku, Tinubu's chances dropped to 30% with Atiku poised to clinch northern and SE/SS votes.

When Obi came into the picture, Tinubu's chances dropped to 6.7%. When Tinubu won primaries, his fortunes increased from under 7% to 38%. He then picked a MM ticket and the odds in his favor dropped again to 17% and it got even worse.

The man hired fake bishops to the presentation ceremony of his Boko Haram sympathizing running mate and his fortunes dropped 11%. These got me thinking. It seems that everything is against Tinubu's presidency. Everything that could go wrong is going wrong ...

In one sentence, I describe the man's quest with the saying:

"It doesn't rain...it pours"

1 Like

Re: Describe Tinubu's Impending Defeat In One Sentence by Moh247: 7:36pm On Jul 22, 2022
How come all you ever post on Nairaland is Tinubu this Tinubu that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Describe Tinubu's Impending Defeat In One Sentence by makemoneywbsite: 7:40pm On Jul 22, 2022
Moh247:

*Adjusting my tie"

Errm, cos I'm loving it. The chap that helped crumble Nigeria is being recompensed with disgrace. Ain't you glad too?

10 Likes

Re: Describe Tinubu's Impending Defeat In One Sentence by Massiveglory: 7:43pm On Jul 22, 2022
Destructive and manipulative

6 Likes

Re: Describe Tinubu's Impending Defeat In One Sentence by KnowAll(m): 7:44pm On Jul 22, 2022
Na my turn�

3 Likes

Re: Describe Tinubu's Impending Defeat In One Sentence by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 22, 2022
Am even tired of pronouncing this name

2 Likes

Re: Describe Tinubu's Impending Defeat In One Sentence by MadamVanessa(f): 8:03pm On Jul 22, 2022
Moh247:

shocked

No o, it's only Tinubu you do see,you haven't seen how deranged agbado and cassava munching bastards dragged Obi and Atiku her, especially Peter Obi..

3 Likes

Re: Describe Tinubu's Impending Defeat In One Sentence by KnowAll(m): 8:04pm On Jul 22, 2022
Impossible

1 Like

Re: Describe Tinubu's Impending Defeat In One Sentence by Moh247: 8:06pm On Jul 22, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

No o, it's only Tinubu you do see,you haven't seen how deranged agbado and cassava munching bastards dragged Obi and Atiku her, especially Peter Obi..

I am not asking you not to Drag your next President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, that's part of his duty

Am just wondering why you guys sing about him like canary, giving him free publicity

Atleast if you hate him, you simply forget about him
Re: Describe Tinubu's Impending Defeat In One Sentence by Laggafin: 8:07pm On Jul 22, 2022
Agbado combustulation

5 Likes

Re: Describe Tinubu's Impending Defeat In One Sentence by Ceenaija(m): 8:10pm On Jul 22, 2022
Desperation leads to sellout and evil compromise

3 Likes

Re: Describe Tinubu's Impending Defeat In One Sentence by viyon02: 8:23pm On Jul 22, 2022
It is only a stubborn fly will be burried with the corpse.

5 Likes

Re: Describe Tinubu's Impending Defeat In One Sentence by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 22, 2022
Everybody around him just wants to chop money cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Describe Tinubu's Impending Defeat In One Sentence by nkem1992: 8:49pm On Jul 22, 2022
Colossal collapse

2 Likes

Re: Describe Tinubu's Impending Defeat In One Sentence by Twist4u: 8:54pm On Jul 22, 2022
Shock wave. Hope he survive to witness non thuggery governance.

I have come to realize the BAT Urchins have not sat down and ask themselves what 23 million Voters registration Activities recorded and reported by INEC in June Meant come 2023. Which constitute 10 millions new voters registration and 13 million other activities such as transfer transfers, reissuance etc. Given that all these happened same period PETER OBI emerge LP presidential candidate.

They are not aware of the fact that it is BVAS that is invoke at the moment and not the OLD Card reader rigging machine. A big reason for the fatal defeat of APC in Osun.

It is very clear they are Banking on the old ways, vote buying, rigging and the 90% of the acclaimed Northerners votes that are not on social media. As posited by "Atiku" of PDP

A VERY BIG SHOCK WAVE await them indeed.

3 Likes

Re: Describe Tinubu's Impending Defeat In One Sentence by MasterKernel: 8:55pm On Jul 22, 2022
Moh247:

Are you one of the BAT-stads?

3 Likes

Re: Describe Tinubu's Impending Defeat In One Sentence by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 22, 2022
It is done and dusted.

2 Likes

Re: Describe Tinubu's Impending Defeat In One Sentence by MasterKernel: 8:57pm On Jul 22, 2022
Moh247:

I am not asking you not to Drag your next President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, that's part of his duty

Am just wondering why you guys sing about him like canary, giving him free publicity

Atleast if you hate him, you simply forget about him

Same way you forgot Jonathan, right? One good turn deserves another

5 Likes

Re: Describe Tinubu's Impending Defeat In One Sentence by Vulturereloaded: 8:57pm On Jul 22, 2022
AGBADO

2 Likes

Re: Describe Tinubu's Impending Defeat In One Sentence by KanwuliaExtra: 9:00pm On Jul 22, 2022
WOTOR-WOTOR AGBADO PLUS CASSAVA MINUS YAM! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Describe Tinubu's Impending Defeat In One Sentence by techWriter3: 11:13pm On Jul 22, 2022
Destructive and manipulative

2 Likes

Re: Describe Tinubu's Impending Defeat In One Sentence by HitRun(m): 11:19pm On Jul 22, 2022
ORGASMIC

1 Like

Re: Describe Tinubu's Impending Defeat In One Sentence by makemoneywbsite: 4:41pm On Jul 23, 2022
KnowAll:
Impossible

Possible

1 Like

Re: Describe Tinubu's Impending Defeat In One Sentence by Validated: 5:41pm On Jul 23, 2022
Future impossible life-long ambition

1 Like

Re: Describe Tinubu's Impending Defeat In One Sentence by Softmirror: 5:50pm On Jul 23, 2022
makemoneywbsite:

*Adjusting my tie"

Errm, cos I'm loving it. The chap that helped crumble Nigeria is being recompensed with disgrace. Ain't you glad too?

BEFORE TINUBU FINALLY BECAME APC FLAG BEARER IN A FREE AND FAIR PRIMARY. HIS ENEMIES PROPHESIED, PRAYED, WISHED, HOPED FOR THE WORST FOR TINUBU BUT HE WON WITH A LAND SLIDE PUTTING ALL OF HIS ENEMIES TO SHAME TO THE EXTENT THAT THE LIKES OF MADAMVENSSA AND PRINCEOFLAGOS HAD TO GO HIDE THEIR FACES IN ONE OF THOSE PIT TOILETS IN SHAME. ANYWAY WHEN YOU TALK ABOUT DISGRACE. THIS ONE BELOW AN OPPORTUNIST TO BE VICE PRESIDENT IS THE ONE THAT WAS TRUELY DISGRACED AND STILL IN SEVERE PAIN. BY THE GRACE OF GOD TINUBU IS NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT.

Re: Describe Tinubu's Impending Defeat In One Sentence by BATified2023: 6:01pm On Jul 23, 2022
Moh247:
he’s d same moniker as zikojukwu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Describe Tinubu's Impending Defeat In One Sentence by Ibadanpikin: 6:04pm On Jul 23, 2022
Bullon van criminal is going no where.

2 Likes

Re: Describe Tinubu's Impending Defeat In One Sentence by Ibadanpikin: 1:30am On Aug 26, 2022
Ibadanpikin:
Bullon van criminal is going no where.
CORRECT

1 Like

Re: Describe Tinubu's Impending Defeat In One Sentence by DOTian: 1:40am On Aug 26, 2022
The Demistification of The Generational crook!

1 Like

Re: Describe Tinubu's Impending Defeat In One Sentence by kunle75(m): 1:41am On Aug 26, 2022
makemoneywbsite:
With the man's fortunes dwindling daily and impending defeat facing him either from Obi or Atiku, I see the bullion van guy's apprehension. Reason why he is doing everything possible to stay afloat.

After he declared, Tinubu had 90% chance of clinching the presidency as the first lone Wolf. The man transversed the length and breath of Oduduwa land with pomp like a juggernaut.

After the cabal moved against him, his chances dropped to 50%. When PDP picked Atiku, Tinubu's chances dropped to 30% with Atiku poised to clinch northern and SE/SS votes.

When Obi came into the picture, Tinubu's chances dropped to 6.7%. When Tinubu won primaries, his fortunes increased from under 7% to 38%. He then picked a MM ticket and the odds in his favor dropped again to 17% and it got even worse.

The man hired fake bishops to the presentation ceremony of his Boko Haram sympathizing running mate and his fortunes dropped 11%. These got me thinking. It seems that everything is against Tinubu's presidency. Everything that could go wrong is going wrong ...

In one sentence, I describe the man's quest with the saying:

"It doesn't rain...it pours"

Na Emilokan,Olule,Egbe kinni yi wa
Re: Describe Tinubu's Impending Defeat In One Sentence by ScamHunter: 5:14am On Aug 26, 2022
A catastrophic defeat
Re: Describe Tinubu's Impending Defeat In One Sentence by Channel54: 5:55am On Aug 26, 2022
shake off defeat

(1) (Reply)

Igbo's Love Business, Is It That There Is No Gain In This One? / Video: Peter Obi Exclusive Interview With News Central TV Today / First Heart Surgery Performed In Anambra Under Peter Obi's Administration(photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.