Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,717 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:31 AM

Nigeria’s Unity Beyond 2023 Is My Priority – Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Unity Beyond 2023 Is My Priority – Buhari (12468 Views)

Economy My Priority Now, Tinubu Tells Anyaoku, Others Seeking New Constitution / Nigeria We Hail Thee: Reintroduction Of Old National Anthem My Priority – Tinubu / Makinde To Tinubu: APC Will Not Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Unity Beyond 2023 Is My Priority – Buhari by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 22, 2022
Voting Tinubu Is Like Commiting Suicide, You May Not Survive The Evil Regime. Take a Minute to Read and Have a Rethink

Some Nigerians don't believe poison can kill until they taste it. We don't wish Nigerians such fate. We have lost a lot of innocent Nigerians to bad leadership. But if you survive Buhari regime, hunger does not kill you, frustration doesn't kill you, bandits don't kill you, unknown gunmen don't kill you and you still want to vote another disaster like Tinubu, you're ungrateful to God for saving from death. In this 2023 election, God has given you life or death, choose the one you like.
Remember, we warned against voting Buhari who was sold to Nigerians on the pretexts of integrity, prudence and sterness. Tinubu has none, no integrity or prudence but rogue criminality and dangerous desperation because he is sick and dying. Any desperate person can kill people for anything. Don't be the one to die for Tinubu's graveyard ambition.
We're warning you because the people who have died never knew they would die. The People who were kidnapped never knew it would happen to them. Learn from the past mistakes and correct tomorrow. Don't make a decision that end the lives of other Nigeria. A word is enough for the wise. Obi/Datti Ticket represents peace, equity, honesty and bright future for all no Nigerians. Don't gaslight Nigeria because of tribalism and religion. Use your PVC to make a difference. Our children must have a Nigeria devoid of hate and rude deaths.
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Beyond 2023 Is My Priority – Buhari by louiskay(m): 9:45pm On Jul 22, 2022
undecided undecidedNigeria has become too unbearable for the common and hoping. How did we get here and how do we steer clear?
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Beyond 2023 Is My Priority – Buhari by MITCHELL96: 9:45pm On Jul 22, 2022
Liar!
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Beyond 2023 Is My Priority – Buhari by jamace(m): 9:45pm On Jul 22, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
They called GEJ a drunkard.

The word to describe this imbecil.e has not been found
The word is already in this statement grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Unity Beyond 2023 Is My Priority – Buhari by Wisetrue99: 9:46pm On Jul 22, 2022
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Beyond 2023 Is My Priority – Buhari by after4: 9:46pm On Jul 22, 2022
wetin dey vex me be sey this man will not be around to see and collect the blame for the borrowing wey hem don borrow chop/steal. imagine that all our revenue is used to pay interest of debt wey we no even see. i didnt sey pay the debt oh, interest
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Beyond 2023 Is My Priority – Buhari by Neymessi: 9:46pm On Jul 22, 2022
For latest bbnaija season 7 updates, premium contents and giveaways.
https:///FeexD8QDOye67lQEDvDoPt
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Beyond 2023 Is My Priority – Buhari by Kingspin(m): 9:46pm On Jul 22, 2022
Messed up president
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Beyond 2023 Is My Priority – Buhari by kennymike84: 9:47pm On Jul 22, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailytrust.com/nigerias-unity-beyond-2023-is-my-priority-buhari
Haaaa! That what I am just telling my wife now that to have a steady light and fuel and to unite Nigeria is to vote out APC.
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Beyond 2023 Is My Priority – Buhari by kingamaa(m): 9:47pm On Jul 22, 2022
What an irony!

All your actions and inaction is saying the exact opposite.

Nigeria and Nigerians has never been more disunited.
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Beyond 2023 Is My Priority – Buhari by Ekaka1(m): 9:47pm On Jul 22, 2022
This Idioti.c jihadist of a clown from from Daura...you had the past 7 years to build on the Unity you inherited from several governments but under your watch the country has become so polarized like never ever seen before...abeg do carry your bony as.s comot from that seat jare cheesy
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Beyond 2023 Is My Priority – Buhari by israelmao(m): 9:48pm On Jul 22, 2022
Nation you've dissected into minutest form with your hand.
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Beyond 2023 Is My Priority – Buhari by KingRSHD2(m): 9:49pm On Jul 22, 2022
Ok we don hear so wat next
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Beyond 2023 Is My Priority – Buhari by Ifypros: 9:49pm On Jul 22, 2022
The worst President. You are a course to this country. May your future generations never know peace
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Beyond 2023 Is My Priority – Buhari by dchamp234(m): 9:49pm On Jul 22, 2022
Why won't it, when Nigerian youths are fools and lazy except your children...
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Beyond 2023 Is My Priority – Buhari by Togokenya: 9:53pm On Jul 22, 2022
(The President, in a statement issued by his spokesman, Femi Adesina, expressed confidence that Shettima would not disappoint the party, and Nigerians at large.) Have seen where it is always the spokesperson that is speaking at all times
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Beyond 2023 Is My Priority – Buhari by Reyhzor(m): 9:55pm On Jul 22, 2022
Neymessi:
For latest bbnaija season 7 updates, premium contents and giveaways.
https:///FeexD8QDOye67lQEDvDoPt
Get sense nah
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Beyond 2023 Is My Priority – Buhari by jrusky(m): 9:56pm On Jul 22, 2022
Jeffyblaq:
Is this now something to campaign for?

Unity beggers.

Where is that coming from?

All you obi-diots should be call unity beggars because you claimed you are Jews/ biafrans and not Nigerians if you are not unity beggars what did you need the presidency for just give me an answer?

Pls use your senses before you post anything here ok. You are all the real definition of unity beggars.
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Beyond 2023 Is My Priority – Buhari by slickgirl: 9:58pm On Jul 22, 2022
just imagine what this scallywags is saying at this time. He must be mental. When you made all the lopsided appointments and comment on all the killings of innocent villages and road travellers, did you use you faculties or you anus?
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Beyond 2023 Is My Priority – Buhari by DispatcherLagos: 10:00pm On Jul 22, 2022
jamace:
The word is already in this statement grin grin
grin grin
I think calling him an imbecil.e is an insult to all the imbecil.es on earth
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Beyond 2023 Is My Priority – Buhari by onuman: 10:00pm On Jul 22, 2022
Nigeeia's most divisive leader that ever existed craves unity of Nigeria.

Fulani and crave for One Nigeria because Fulani survives on one Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Beyond 2023 Is My Priority – Buhari by Prinxzona10: 10:01pm On Jul 22, 2022
I've observed that those foolish slaves praising and defending Buhari with all their might,are now defending and fighting for Tinubu whilst you can castigate Buhari for all they care,they wouldn't even reiterate in defence of him any more because their tiredness is even more tired...
Honestly,this life is really unfair,they have realised that their demi god had failed and now,they are pushing for their second demi god....(Enemies of Nigeria and Nigerians)
How evil and wicked one can be even to himself out of ignorant derived from hatred and stomach empowerments..
I rest my case...Gracias!!!!
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Beyond 2023 Is My Priority – Buhari by raphaeladeyele: 10:03pm On Jul 22, 2022
Hmmmm Oba o nibu ola
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Beyond 2023 Is My Priority – Buhari by ransomed: 10:07pm On Jul 22, 2022
To your tent o Israel .

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Unity Beyond 2023 Is My Priority – Buhari by Brushstrokes20: 10:08pm On Jul 22, 2022
After wrecking the country beyond redemption with your bigotic, nepotic rule

Usual bullocks for Brainless buffoons and doomed zombies undecided!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Unity Beyond 2023 Is My Priority – Buhari by frog12: 10:09pm On Jul 22, 2022
tinubu is swimming with thieves that worked with abacha
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Beyond 2023 Is My Priority – Buhari by coputa(m): 10:16pm On Jul 22, 2022
"The sharing of the proceeds from the sales of Niger Delta oil is my priority"-Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Unity Beyond 2023 Is My Priority – Buhari by Fortruth: 10:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailytrust.com/nigerias-unity-beyond-2023-is-my-priority-buhari

Where is the video of this imposter saying all this crap
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Beyond 2023 Is My Priority – Buhari by oyichi: 10:20pm On Jul 22, 2022
This man is going to sit on the fence as fat as the forthcoming election is concerned because he was not allowed to choose his preferred candidate, thanks to tinubu who forced himself down his throat
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Beyond 2023 Is My Priority – Buhari by SeriouslySense(m): 10:22pm On Jul 22, 2022
smiley
Jeffyblaq:
Is this now something to campaign for?

Unity beggers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adamawa Election: Atiku Alleges Plot To Undermine Democracy, Provoke Violence / NIMC Workers Shut-down National Assembly Complex / Riot At Yelwata, Along Makurdi-Abuja Expressway, Guma Lg. Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.