Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Breaking! Nigeria Soldiers Exchange Gunfire With Masquerade In Enugu Ezike-video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking! Nigeria Soldiers Exchange Gunfire With Masquerade In Enugu Ezike-video (2748 Views)

Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) / Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Ongoing Projects In Ogrute, Enugu Ezike, Igbo-Eze LGA / Soldiers Exchange Gunfire With Boko Haram Insurgents In Yobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking! Nigeria Soldiers Exchange Gunfire With Masquerade In Enugu Ezike-video by Whiteangel1234: 10:04pm On Jul 22, 2022
Nigeria Army and the Unknown Masquerade In Enugu-Ezike Exchanging Gunfire (VIDEO)

Earlier on we reported a video showing the moment unknown Masquerade in Biafra Regalia Troops Out in Enugu-Ezike, just few moments later, the Nigeria Army engaged them in a Gunfire and they responded Swifty.

Masquerade vs Army exchanging gunfire

Watch video below

https://fb.watch/eqOvgnBISm/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Nigeria Soldiers Exchange Gunfire With Masquerade In Enugu Ezike-video by Cantonese: 10:09pm On Jul 22, 2022
Police vs Ndi mmuo.

Who run leave first?

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Nigeria Soldiers Exchange Gunfire With Masquerade In Enugu Ezike-video by Whiteangel1234: 10:10pm On Jul 22, 2022
Cantonese:
Police vs Ndi mmuo.

Who run leave first?

The Nigeria Army Retreat after heavy gunfire maybe to reinforce or analysis the situation

11 Likes

Re: Breaking! Nigeria Soldiers Exchange Gunfire With Masquerade In Enugu Ezike-video by successmatters(m): 10:12pm On Jul 22, 2022
Dss movie acting unit preparing the grounds.

8 Likes

Re: Breaking! Nigeria Soldiers Exchange Gunfire With Masquerade In Enugu Ezike-video by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:12pm On Jul 22, 2022
olopa shld free my ezike-oba abeg.

make dem enta kaduna go rescue dose wey bandits kidnap.
Re: Breaking! Nigeria Soldiers Exchange Gunfire With Masquerade In Enugu Ezike-video by floss(m): 10:15pm On Jul 22, 2022
Ok
Re: Breaking! Nigeria Soldiers Exchange Gunfire With Masquerade In Enugu Ezike-video by ExplorerReturns(m): 10:41pm On Jul 22, 2022
Lol. Army should face fellow gun men and not reinforce to attack civilians

3 Likes

Re: Breaking! Nigeria Soldiers Exchange Gunfire With Masquerade In Enugu Ezike-video by Qtrpst4: 10:44pm On Jul 22, 2022
Dem wan try enugu ezike people
You go suffer for 600 years

10 Likes

Re: Breaking! Nigeria Soldiers Exchange Gunfire With Masquerade In Enugu Ezike-video by Totilopussylick(m): 11:02pm On Jul 22, 2022
Qtrpst4:
Dem wan try enugu ezike people
You go suffer for 600 years

cheesy
Re: Breaking! Nigeria Soldiers Exchange Gunfire With Masquerade In Enugu Ezike-video by Kalashnikov49: 11:35pm On Jul 22, 2022
I watched the Full Video...The Army that Knows how to Shoot people with Biafra Regalia saw them and opened fire...Immediately they where ambushed and the rest is history.

When you pamper known terrorist that kill people and collect ransom...the world marvels.
When you meet the international community and tell them to declare IPOB a terrorist organization, the world marvels at your foolishness
The Actions of Hope Uzodinma and his stooges gladdens you, but be rest assured that NO MATTER HOW FAR you are, KARMA IS CONSTANT.

The Nigerian Army should relocate to sambisia and arrest their brothers...Niggaz are getting restive again...and this time they will be Python KILLERS!!

For the Afonja that feel that their opinion counts...EAT A FAT D...AND Tinubu WILL LABOUR TILL DEATH AND WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT...Spits

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Nigeria Soldiers Exchange Gunfire With Masquerade In Enugu Ezike-video by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 22, 2022
They are doing well, they should replicate it in every local government in the south east during election
Re: Breaking! Nigeria Soldiers Exchange Gunfire With Masquerade In Enugu Ezike-video by luxs(m): 11:45pm On Jul 22, 2022
And the responded swiftly ~LOL

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Nigeria Soldiers Exchange Gunfire With Masquerade In Enugu Ezike-video by Omoslim26: 1:41am On Jul 23, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
I watched the Full Video...The Army that Knows how to Shoot people with Biafra Regalia saw them and opened fire...Immediately they where ambushed and the rest is history.

When you pamper known terrorist that kill people and collect ransom...the world marvels.
When you meet the international community and tell them to declare IPOB a terrorist organization, the world marvels at your foolishness
The Actions of Hope Uzodinma and his stooges gladdens you, but be rest assured that NO MATTER HOW FAR you are, KARMA IS CONSTANT.

The Nigerian Army should relocate to sambisia and arrest their brothers...Niggaz are getting restive again...and this time they will be Python KILLERS!!

For the Afonja that feel that their opinion counts...EAT A FAT D...AND Tinubu WILL LABOUR TILL DEATH AND WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT...Spits

Tinubu is already a goner but that doesn't change the fact that ipob and their esn/ugm will continue to be hunted down in Igboland,there is no room for lawlessness in Ala-Igbo,I know you are using this taquiya to wish the evil happening in your NE on Igboland but Chukwu Abiama will continue to clothe you with shame, disgrace and reproach.
Remember that Ala-Igbo is fully ObiDient so all this your mumu taquiya divide and rule tactics is useless already.
Igboland is not doing any hate competition with Hausa, Yoruba or any other tribe.
I am fully ObiDient.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking! Nigeria Soldiers Exchange Gunfire With Masquerade In Enugu Ezike-video by Whiteangel1234: 8:35am On Jul 23, 2022
Pics

3 Likes

Re: Breaking! Nigeria Soldiers Exchange Gunfire With Masquerade In Enugu Ezike-video by gidgiddy: 8:44am On Jul 23, 2022
The only thing the Nigerian Army are good at is bringing violence into peaceful situations

4 Likes

Re: Breaking! Nigeria Soldiers Exchange Gunfire With Masquerade In Enugu Ezike-video by Obidient4life2: 8:56am On Jul 23, 2022
Yeye army. You come to a peaceful place and do all your best to make it look like your own home. What is their concern with the outfit?

4 Likes

Re: Breaking! Nigeria Soldiers Exchange Gunfire With Masquerade In Enugu Ezike-video by Kalashnikov49: 10:17am On Jul 23, 2022
BIAFRA is even BIGGER THAN PETER OBI!...Facts

That is why you Afonja dont and can never understand IGBOs no matter how you try....Because of the 14 youths killed in IMO there was total Lockdown in the whole IGBO land...yesterday. abi dem no tell you?? When it happened @ Owo, was Hebadan and Hekiti not grooving?

Stop begging for unity...it will NEVER work. LET IGBO people have their BIAFRA..so that you can have your ODUDUWA with your ABOKI partners...simple...

STOP the begging...Gosh!!

Omoslim26:

Tinubu is already a goner but that doesn't change the fact that ipob and their esn/ugm will continue to be hunted down in Igboland,there is no room for lawlessness in Ala-Igbo,I know you are using this taquiya to wish the evil happening in your NE on Igboland but Chukwu Abiama will continue to clothe you with shame, disgrace and reproach.
Remember that Ala-Igbo is fully ObiDient so all this your mumu taquiya divide and rule tactics is useless already.
Igboland is not doing any hate competition with Hausa, Yoruba or any other tribe.
I am fully ObiDient.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Nigeria Soldiers Exchange Gunfire With Masquerade In Enugu Ezike-video by Austineva2: 10:46am On Jul 23, 2022
grin grin. I saw on video wen d terrorists in Army uniform were running kitikiti katakata for their dear lives grin grin grin. Them and Ipob be mate? grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Nigeria Soldiers Exchange Gunfire With Masquerade In Enugu Ezike-video by Omoslim26: 11:06am On Jul 23, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
BIAFRA is even BIGGER THAN PETER OBI!...Facts

That is why you Afonja dont and can never understand IGBOs no matter how you try....Because of the 14 youths killed in IMO there was total Lockdown in the whole IGBO land...yesterday. abi dem no tell you?? When it happened @ Owo, was Hebadan and Hekiti not grooving?

Stop begging for unity...it will NEVER work. LET IGBO people have their BIAFRA..so that you can have your ODUDUWA with your ABOKI partners...simple...

STOP the begging...Gosh!!

Hahahaha still using cheap taquiya grin grin again the Great Igbo Tribe is in no hateful competition with Yoruba or Hausa or anyother tribes we just go out there and do our business legitimately, unlike you and your evil killer uncles that derive pleasure in killing others and raping people's little children.
When Igbo will move we know who we follow,we are not rallying behind criminals pretending to be freedom fighters that will turn Igboland into your own NE region.
The Imo incident is a politically motivated move that will be brought to light very soon, nonetheless it's not your problem,your own region needs more attention than Igboland grin
Igboland is full time ObiDient grin grin.
If you like continue to use your taquiya antics Igboland can never be your own region grin grin
Jihadist from Chad republic wan desguise grin
Re: Breaking! Nigeria Soldiers Exchange Gunfire With Masquerade In Enugu Ezike-video by okeysoninv: 11:15am On Jul 23, 2022
Enugu ezike that is headquarters of diabolical powers, those soliders don't value their lives.
Re: Breaking! Nigeria Soldiers Exchange Gunfire With Masquerade In Enugu Ezike-video by Kalashnikov49: 11:20am On Jul 23, 2022
I be Jihadist...But i Want IGBOs to have their BIAFRA...WHY ARE YOU PAINED. grin grin grin grin grin

Omoslim26:

Hahahaha still using cheap taquiya grin grin again the Great Igbo Tribe is in no hateful competition with Yoruba or Hausa or anyother tribes we just go out there and do our business legitimately, unlike you and your evil killer uncles that derive pleasure in killing others and raping people's little children.
When Igbo will move we know who we follow,we are not rallying behind criminals pretending to be freedom fighters that will turn Igboland into your own NE region.
The Imo incident is a politically motivated move that will be brought to light very soon, nonetheless it's not your problem,your own region needs more attention than Igboland grin
If you like continue to use your taquiya antics Igboland can never be your own region grin grin
Re: Breaking! Nigeria Soldiers Exchange Gunfire With Masquerade In Enugu Ezike-video by Amunethseranu(f): 11:23am On Jul 23, 2022
Omoslim26:

I am fully ObiDient.
...wat will u do when Peter Obi wins and his mandate is denied or he is overthrown by d military?
Run to god in prayers or ipob?
When u talk , talk like someone with brains in his head not fufu
Re: Breaking! Nigeria Soldiers Exchange Gunfire With Masquerade In Enugu Ezike-video by achi4u(m): 11:25am On Jul 23, 2022
Nigeria army are the mostly tactless army in the whole wide world,you don't engage ur countrymen with gunfire all the time.
Re: Breaking! Nigeria Soldiers Exchange Gunfire With Masquerade In Enugu Ezike-video by Omoslim26: 11:25am On Jul 23, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
I be Jihadist...But i Want IGBOs to have their BIAFRA...WHY ARE YOU PAINED. grin grin grin grin grin

Na lie na lie grin grin grin na taquiya you dey use grin
The only thing wey you fit want na to rape and kidnap and kill finish grin grin
When the great Ojukwu leader of the eastern region called Igbo answered,we don't just answer anyhow,we are not the type to answer the call of criminals claiming freedom fighters with their scam struggle grin
Don't worry about the beautiful blessed Ala-Igbo, your own region get too much problems already grin grin
Ala-Igbo is fully ObiDient cheesy grin
Re: Breaking! Nigeria Soldiers Exchange Gunfire With Masquerade In Enugu Ezike-video by Kalashnikov49: 11:28am On Jul 23, 2022
See Unity Begging Pro MAX...

I BE JIHADIST I AGREE...NO SHAKINGS

I HATE YORUBA...NORMAL

I WANT BIAFRA TO LEAVE NIGERIA ...E DEY PAIN YOU ...

WHY?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Omoslim26:

When the great Ojukwu leader of the eastern region called Igbo answered,we don't just answer anyhow,we are not the type to answer the call of criminals claiming freedom fighters with their scam struggle grin
Don't worry about the beautiful blessed Ala-Igbo, your own region get too much problems already grin grin
Re: Breaking! Nigeria Soldiers Exchange Gunfire With Masquerade In Enugu Ezike-video by Amunethseranu(f): 11:28am On Jul 23, 2022
Omoslim26:

full time obedient ?
Won't we be alive to vote for Obi again why are Nigerian armies reducing them?
Igbos aren't Yoruba or Hausa , they have their priority which is stay alive and don't be intimidated.
Re: Breaking! Nigeria Soldiers Exchange Gunfire With Masquerade In Enugu Ezike-video by Amunethseranu(f): 11:29am On Jul 23, 2022
Omoslim26:

...I have verified that guy and he is genuine . He is supporting peter obi too.but against the Boko Haram army's activities.
Re: Breaking! Nigeria Soldiers Exchange Gunfire With Masquerade In Enugu Ezike-video by Omoslim26: 11:31am On Jul 23, 2022
Amunethseranu:
...wat will u do when Peter Obi wins and his mandate is denied or he is overthrown by d military?
Run to god in prayers or ipob?
When u talk , talk like someone with brains in his head not fufu

Just look at this useless man pretending to be a woman cheesy grin grin
With this kind rubbish wey you write e sure me se na leakages you carry for that your rubbish coconut dead head grin grin
Watin concern me and ipob?
Keep your mumu what ifs to yourself grin
ObiDiati is the way forward.
Re: Breaking! Nigeria Soldiers Exchange Gunfire With Masquerade In Enugu Ezike-video by Omoslim26: 11:35am On Jul 23, 2022
Amunethseranu:
...I have verified that guy and he is genuine . He is supporting peter obi too.but against the Boko Haram army's activities.

Verified gini,that bororo jihadist that went about jubilating and celebrating the ipob ugm angels thinking the devil will use them to bring the destruction happening in his NE region to Ala-Igbo undecided
That bororo jihadist that goes about spreading tribal hate in every thread here?
I dare you to mention the names of Igbos who do the nonsense that bororo criminal from Chad republic constantly does here. undecided
Re: Breaking! Nigeria Soldiers Exchange Gunfire With Masquerade In Enugu Ezike-video by Omoslim26: 11:38am On Jul 23, 2022
Amunethseranu:
full time obedient ?
Won't we be alive to vote for Obi again why are Nigerian armies reducing them?
Igbos aren't Yoruba or Hausa , they have their priority which is stay alive and don't be intimidated.

See Enyia I understand that you are an ipob apologist,I am not,I don't buy their propaganda,I believe that they are criminals claiming freedom fighters.
The issue of insecurity is happening everywhere,but on God Ala-Igbo will win.
Re: Breaking! Nigeria Soldiers Exchange Gunfire With Masquerade In Enugu Ezike-video by Omoslim26: 11:42am On Jul 23, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
See Unity Begging Pro MAX...

I BE JIHADIST I AGREE...NO SHAKINGS

I HATE YORUBA...NORMAL

I WANT BIAFRA TO LEAVE NIGERIA ...E DEY PAIN YOU ...

WHY?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin I know se you hate Yoruba,Igbos and even the Hausas that opened their arms to you grin grin
You don't want any Biafra to leave Nigeria,it's all deception.
When Biafra will move,We will do so in a united front not championed by,thugs, cultist, criminals claiming freedom fighters.
Stop worrying about Biafra worry more about how your evil uncles are carrying out destruction on your own region.
Anyi maa ndi anyi na-eso grin
Re: Breaking! Nigeria Soldiers Exchange Gunfire With Masquerade In Enugu Ezike-video by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 11:46am On Jul 23, 2022
They want beerfraud and zoo presidency at the same time
Unstable people

(1) (2) (Reply)

Misconceptions That Tinubu Can Win Atiku In The North / CBN Extends Deadline For Old Naira Notes To February 10 / Why Are Obidients So Heartless? (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.