Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

JUST IN: Don Jazzy Loses Mum To Cancer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / JUST IN: Don Jazzy Loses Mum To Cancer (237 Views)

Don Jazzy Loses Mum To Cancer / Toke Makinwa Discovers Mysterious Box Of Juju In Don Jazzy’s Bedroom / Messi, Ronaldo And Ronaldinho In Don Jazzy's FIFA 18 Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUST IN: Don Jazzy Loses Mum To Cancer by JPhilip: 11:13pm On Jul 22, 2022
Mavin Records label boss, Don Jazzy has lost his mother.

The popular music producer and philanthropist took to social media on Friday evening to make the announcement.

Don Jazzy, who was born Michael Collins Ajereh, said that his mother’s demise occurred on Friday morning.

He described her as his supporter and backbone, saying he was beyond devastated by her death.

“I lost my sweet mother this morning. The matriarch of our family. My supporter and backbone @indianpicolo.

“I am beyond devastated. I have never felt pain like this in my life but I am consoled by the good life she lived. She was loved by everyone that ever met her.

“She was so strong till the last minute for us even while she battled with cancer.

“I have never typed a more difficult caption in my life. Please pray for our Mums soul to Rest In Peace and for strength for my dad, my siblings, her grandchildren and our entire family to bear this loss,” Don Jazzy wrote.

Read more: https://www.herald.ng/just-in-im-beyond-devastated-don-jazzy-announces-mums-death/
Re: JUST IN: Don Jazzy Loses Mum To Cancer by Xscape1993(m): 11:16pm On Jul 22, 2022
May her gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: JUST IN: Don Jazzy Loses Mum To Cancer by Omihanifa: 11:19pm On Jul 22, 2022
Sorry o
Re: JUST IN: Don Jazzy Loses Mum To Cancer by God1000(m): 11:26pm On Jul 22, 2022
Sad, may her soul rest in peace
Re: JUST IN: Don Jazzy Loses Mum To Cancer by michael1508: 11:47pm On Jul 22, 2022
So sad about that,everyone we all know or associate with will leave this world someday.
Re: JUST IN: Don Jazzy Loses Mum To Cancer by shed01(m): 2:56am On Jul 23, 2022
RIP

(1) (Reply)

Early Clash In Bbnaija S7 As Housemates Pick Up Fight / Inside National Art Theatre Lagos / Reactions As Nigerian Soldier Refuses To Stand Up To Recite National Anthem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.