Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

BREAKING: Don Jazzy Loses Mother [PHOTO] - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / BREAKING: Don Jazzy Loses Mother [PHOTO] (284 Views)

Wizkid Loses To Angélique Kidjo In Best World Music Album Category / Download Mp3: D’prince – Gucci Gang Ft. Davido & Don Jazzy / D’banj “king Don Come” Album Grabs The #1 Spot On Itunes [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Don Jazzy Loses Mother [PHOTO] by thegeniusmedia: 11:49pm On Jul 22, 2022
BREAKING: Don Jazzy Loses Mother [PHOTO]---The Mavin Records boss, Michael Collins, popularly known as Don Jazzy has just lost his mother

The Genius Media Nigeria reports that the multi award-winning record producer made this known via his instagram handle this evening, saying:

I lost my sweet mother this morning. The matriarch of our family. My supporter and backbone @indianpicolo.

I am beyond devastated. I have never felt pain like this in my life but I am consoled by the good life she lived. She was loved by everyone that ever met her.
She was so strong till the last minute for us even while she battled with cancer.

I have never typed a more difficult caption in my life. Please pray for our Mums soul to Rest In Peace and for strength for my dad, my siblings, her grandchildren and our entire family t......https://thegeniusmedia.com.ng/2022/07/22/breaking-don-jazzy-loses-mother-photo/

Re: BREAKING: Don Jazzy Loses Mother [PHOTO] by Ever8090: 1:06am On Jul 23, 2022
Rip mama..at least your son don give you chop before you waka go d other side..me no see anything give my own before she left, after she left, na suffer I still dey inside, I no fit pay my house rent sef, na run I dey from my landlord.

If to say I know say na soo this life dey, I for come.

Life no just balance!!...

Re: BREAKING: Don Jazzy Loses Mother [PHOTO] by buttlover(m): 1:10am On Jul 23, 2022
Rip mama. Some slay queen getting ready to shut down donjazzy's mother burial like obi cubanas

(1) (Reply)

Kayguy-makaveli-n2dw Epp / Rema Gains Heavy On The Billboard Charts / Kizz Daniel Cough (odo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.