Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,599 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

I Will Tell You The Moment Atiku Lost My Vote. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Tell You The Moment Atiku Lost My Vote. (3721 Views)

The Moment Atiku Announced Okowa As Vp-candidate (video) / Why Is Mike Ozekhome Laughing Even After Atiku Lost At Supreme Court? / Here Is The Moment Atiku Used An Award As Microphone. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Tell You The Moment Atiku Lost My Vote. by BluntCrazeMan: 3:06am On Jul 23, 2022
This write-up doesn't have any source link..
This is just me (BluntCrazeMan) saying my own mind.

I'll tell you the exact moment when Atiku Abubakar lost my vote.

It was during the 2019 Electoral Debate.

This man came to the venue of a national debate and refused to climb the podium, just because his "mate", the current president of Nigeria, did not show up.

That night I sat and asked myself these critical questions...

1. Who did he come to see at the debate,, Nigerians or Buhari?

2. Who did he come to speak to about his ideas,, Nigerians or Buhari?

3. Who did he need to tell about his plans and take questions about how to implement them,, Nigerians or Buhari?

4. Who was going to vote for him after the debate,, Nigerians or Buhari?

My People,,
Make no mistake about this.
Atiku Abubakar doesn't care about you.

Oh No, he doesn't.
He just cares about himself, and his lust for power.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Tell You The Moment Atiku Lost My Vote. by cRobo: 3:23am On Jul 23, 2022
You are on point

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Tell You The Moment Atiku Lost My Vote. by Fahdiga(m): 3:25am On Jul 23, 2022
Nigerians have rejected the corrupt Cameroonian. We are voting for Peter Obi.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Tell You The Moment Atiku Lost My Vote. by Dreal1247: 4:05am On Jul 23, 2022
The people that are so unpatriotic that they used the US dollars to buy delegates to vote for them in Nigerrian soil don't deserve to smell any politicial position not to talk of the Presidential seat. They are supposed to be under detention by now but we are careless people.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Tell You The Moment Atiku Lost My Vote. by Abfinest007(m): 4:05am On Jul 23, 2022
I'm here to read comment but u made a valid point here

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Tell You The Moment Atiku Lost My Vote. by SmartPolician: 4:21am On Jul 23, 2022
Although I am voting for Peter Obi, let's face it, I think Atiku was right at the time.

Huncle, it was called a debate for a reason, not campaign like Atiku did yesterday. The essence was for the party in power to tell Nigerians how they have effectively run the country and plans for the future, while the opposition take them to cleaners, telling the voters how they can do it better. If the party in power is not at the venue, quote me anywhere, it is an exercise in futility.

That's why I smile when I see Sowore attacking his fellow opposition parties. All efforts should be geared towards ensuring that the party in power doesn't continue, not attacking people who want to make that happen. That's how democracy works. Sowore is only playing the devil's advocate because defeating an incumbent government is no walk in the park.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Tell You The Moment Atiku Lost My Vote. by BluntCrazeMan: 4:27am On Jul 23, 2022
SmartPolician:
Although I am voting for Peter Obi, let's face it, I think Atiku was right at the time.

Huncle, it was called a debate for a reason, not campaign like Atiku did yesterday. The essence was for the party in power to tell Nigerians how they have effectively run the country, while the opposition take them to cleaners, telling the voters how they can do it better. If the party in power is not at the venue, quote me anywhere, it is an exercise in futility.

That's why I smile when I see Sowore attacking his fellow opposition parties. All efforts should be geared towards ensuring that the party in power doesn't continue, not attacking people who want to make that happen. That's how democracy works.
What then is a Debate??
They came there to discuss on national issues, and how they were going to tackle them.
The incumbent wasn't there to defend the plans and policies he had enacted so far, but that didn't mean that the debate was null and void.

9 Likes

Re: I Will Tell You The Moment Atiku Lost My Vote. by Blue3k(m): 4:32am On Jul 23, 2022
Lol top dogs don't debate because they know most of the people voting couldn't care less about the policies being discussed. I remember it on 2019 gubernatorial election in Akwa Ibom the APC and PDP candidates both skipped. PDP won the election and APC finished 2nd.

1 Like

Re: I Will Tell You The Moment Atiku Lost My Vote. by BluntCrazeMan: 4:34am On Jul 23, 2022
Blue3k:
Lol top dogs don't debate because they know most of the people voting couldn't care less about the policies being discussed. I remember it on 2019 gubernatorial election in Akwa Ibom the APC and PDP candidates both skipped. PDP won the election and APC finished 2nd.
They trusted their rigging mechanisms sheey??
All these things are changing very soon

2 Likes

Re: I Will Tell You The Moment Atiku Lost My Vote. by Blue3k(m): 4:41am On Jul 23, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
They trusted their rigging mechanisms sheey??
All these things are changing very soon

Lol nothing is changing because voting patterns haven't changed in the least bit. Voters are swayed by factionalism (party A or B) or demagoguery (cult of personality). Lol most whining can't tell me key policy difference be it economic, social or foreign their preferred candidate wants to enact.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Tell You The Moment Atiku Lost My Vote. by Moh247: 5:05am On Jul 23, 2022
grin

Nothing gives me more satisfaction than watching two Opposition eat themselves raw while the ruling power cruise to victory

Atiku and Obi Supporters should continue

Re: I Will Tell You The Moment Atiku Lost My Vote. by rolams(m): 5:42am On Jul 23, 2022
You tried. But do you know his reason was genuine to him too?

His believe was quite different from yours. Your have a great access to tackle your opponent through their statements in an event like that. Look at a situation where Obi was able to tackle Oshibajo when he gave a wrong solution. Obi said "you can't close your shop and start chasing a thief" I really love the response. This is what they call debate. Buhari was a major opponent. Atiku has other access to tell his plans.

Brother, it is called a debate. It has to be between the candidates but when your major opponent refused to talk, it kills your morale.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Tell You The Moment Atiku Lost My Vote. by Madmohamed1: 6:37am On Jul 23, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
This write-up doesn't have any source link..
This is just me (BluntCrazeMan) saying my own mind.

Atiku feel too big to sit down with some people he is arrogant he thinks he is above everyone around him and want people around him allways bow to him.

When you look at his body language in deference occasion you will understand what I'm saying

4 Likes

Re: I Will Tell You The Moment Atiku Lost My Vote. by Madmohamed1: 6:43am On Jul 23, 2022
rolams:
You tried. But do you know his reason was genuine to him too?

His believe was quite different from yours. Your have a great access to tackle your opponent through their statements in an event like that. Look at a situation where Obi was able to tackle Oshibajo when he gave a wrong solution. Obi said "you can't close your shop and start chasing a thief" I really love the response. This is what they call debate. Buhari was a major opponent. Atiku has other access to tell his plans.

Brother, it is called a debate. It has to be between the candidates but when your major opponent refused to talk, it kills your morale.
are you mr omokori you sound like him.
Re: I Will Tell You The Moment Atiku Lost My Vote. by Passionate888: 6:46am On Jul 23, 2022
Fahdiga:
Nigerians have rejected the corrupt Cameroonian. We are voting for Peter Obi.

We? Tell that to the core IPOB members, tell that to your brother Joe Igbokwe, tell that to the almajiris up North.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Tell You The Moment Atiku Lost My Vote. by rolams(m): 6:47am On Jul 23, 2022
Madmohamed1:
are you mr omokori you sound like him.

No problem.
Re: I Will Tell You The Moment Atiku Lost My Vote. by Ddeliverer007(m): 7:16am On Jul 23, 2022
Atiku lost your vote then, but Buhari that didn’t come at all had your vote. Congrats.

Obi2023.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Tell You The Moment Atiku Lost My Vote. by Snapchat: 7:42am On Jul 23, 2022
The Moment Obi lost my vote:

Obi supporters are one of the reasons I won’t be voting for Obi next year when I finally get my PVC. The other presidential candidate do not appeal to me as much. But for Obi, having extremists, tribalists and what have you as supporters is a red flag for me. And I’m very certain I’m not the only one.

Edit: Not one of the reasons, it’s alctually the ONLY reason.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Tell You The Moment Atiku Lost My Vote. by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 23, 2022
Atiku can't possibly be a good president. He has expended too much effort and resources trying to capture the presidential seat that he will only go there to replenish his losses. He is just like Buhari. There's nothing to even point to to suggest he will be a good administrator. His only achievement in politics was being insubordinate to his boss, Obasanjo.

1 Like

Re: I Will Tell You The Moment Atiku Lost My Vote. by Randy100: 9:27am On Jul 23, 2022
Snapchat:

Obi supporters are one of the reasons I won’t be voting for Obi next year when I finally get my PVC. The other presidential candidate do not appeal to me as much. But for Obi, having extremists, tribalists and what have you as supporters is a red flag for me. And I’m very certain I’m not the only one.

Rest, you were never going to vote Obi. Go and vote for the drug Lord. Tribal bigot like you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Tell You The Moment Atiku Lost My Vote. by Snapchat: 9:30am On Jul 23, 2022
Randy100:
Rest, you were never going to vote Obi. Go and vote for the drug Lord. Tribal bigot like you.

The only reason why you are voting for Obi is because you are Ibo. I’m proudly Yoruba and I’ll not be voting Tinubu. Now who’s the bigot? You and your people.

Neither Obi nor Tinubu will become Nigeria’s President.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Tell You The Moment Atiku Lost My Vote. by Randy100: 9:38am On Jul 23, 2022
Snapchat:

The only reason why you are voting for Obi is because you are Ibo. I’m proudly Yoruba and I’ll not be voting Tinubu. Now who’s the bigot? You and your people.

I'm Igbo, I can't deny that. I am voting Obi because he happens to be the most competent among the the three major candidates. When, I voted for Buhari in 2015 Against Jonathan, I was not looking at his supporters who were busy insulting everybody, I was convinced in my heart that we needed change. It's too bad that Buhari became a failure. In 2019, I voted for Atiku, I was not a bigot. It's now, that I am voting Obi that I am now a bigot. I pray God takes away your hatred for Igbo. I am for the progress of Nigeria. I am not a tribal bigot like you.

11 Likes

Re: I Will Tell You The Moment Atiku Lost My Vote. by Snapchat: 9:41am On Jul 23, 2022
Randy100:

I'm Igbo, I can't deny that. I am voting Obi because he happens to be the most competent among the the three major candidates. When, I voted for Buhari in 2015 Against Jonathan, I was not looking at his supporters who were busy insulting everybody, I was convinced in my heart that we needed change. It's too bad that Buhari became a failure. In 2019, I voted for Atiku, I was not a bigot. It's now, that I am voting Obi that I am now a bigot. I pray God takes away your hatred for Igbo. I am for the progress of Nigeria. I am not a tribal bigot like you.

You don’t need to write this epistle because I will never read it. Your tribalism is inbred and your hatred for the Yoruba will consume you if you don’t change. Obi will never be the president.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Tell You The Moment Atiku Lost My Vote. by Randy100: 9:48am On Jul 23, 2022
Snapchat:

You don’t need to write this epistle because I will never read it. Your tribalism is inbred and your hatred for the Yoruba will consume you if you don’t change. Obi will never be the president.
Talking nonsense, if my stand against the drug Lord is hatred against Yoruba, then you need a refund for your education, it's a waste. By the way, my girlfriend is a Yoruba girl from Ekiti. If it goes well, I am coming to Ekiti to take her away grin tribal bigot like you.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Tell You The Moment Atiku Lost My Vote. by Snapchat: 9:53am On Jul 23, 2022
Randy100:

Talking nonsense, if my stand against the drug Lord is hatred against Yoruba, then you need a refund for your education, it's a waste. By the way, my girlfriend is a Yoruba girl from Ekiti. If it goes well, I am coming to Ekiti to take her away grin tribal bigot like you.

Obidense are allergic to wisdom.You don’t have to cap on the internet to make me believe you are not a tribalist. Trying to convince me makes you guilty AF. Obi will never be president.
Re: I Will Tell You The Moment Atiku Lost My Vote. by BluntCrazeMan: 9:54am On Jul 23, 2022
Moh247:
grin

Nothing gives me more satisfaction than watching two Opposition eat themselves raw while the ruling power cruise to victory

Atiku and Obi Supporters should continue

When we face your Candidate, you guys would start to sweat as usual
Re: I Will Tell You The Moment Atiku Lost My Vote. by BluntCrazeMan: 9:57am On Jul 23, 2022
Snapchat:

Ok..
At least, you have nothing against OBI himself..
Thanks for accepting that fact at least.
Before Next Year Reaches,,
Please Think About The Future Of Our Dear Country Nigeria..

Thanks so much once again.
(Meanwhile,, let me remind you that IPOB people are not going to vote in 2023..
They see Peter Obi as a saboteur, and he is playing the dirty zoo politics with the animals from the zoo)
Re: I Will Tell You The Moment Atiku Lost My Vote. by Snapchat: 10:00am On Jul 23, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Ok..
At least, you have nothing against OBI himself..
Thanks for accepting that fact at least.
Before Next Year Reaches,,
Please Think About The Future Of Our Dear Country Nigeria..

Thanks so much once again.
(Meanwhile,, let me remind you that IPOB people are not going to vote in 2023..
They see Peter Obi as a saboteur, and he is playing the dirty zoo politics with the animals from the zoo)

Thanks. I do not have anything against Obi
Re: I Will Tell You The Moment Atiku Lost My Vote. by BluntCrazeMan: 10:02am On Jul 23, 2022
Passionate888:

We? Tell that to the core IPOB members, tell that to your brother Joe Igbokwe, tell that to the almajiris up North.
IPOB members are not even going to vote sef..

1 Like

Re: I Will Tell You The Moment Atiku Lost My Vote. by BluntCrazeMan: 10:04am On Jul 23, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
Atiku lost your vote then, but Buhari that didn’t come at all had your vote. Congrats.

Obi2023.
I didn't vote..
It dawned on me that I don't have a candidate, even with Peter as his vice.
Re: I Will Tell You The Moment Atiku Lost My Vote. by BluntCrazeMan: 10:06am On Jul 23, 2022
Snapchat:

Is Peter Obi the Only Igbo Candidate.??

2 Likes

Re: I Will Tell You The Moment Atiku Lost My Vote. by BluntCrazeMan: 10:08am On Jul 23, 2022
Snapchat:

If you cannot read a paragraph of 100 words,, what again are you going to read.?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Most Disturbing Picture You'll See Today / We’re Kicking Old Men Out Of Power Next Year – Wizkid / Ibo man Joe Ajaeran from Imo state Declares War On Tinubu Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.