Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Tonye Cole APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Rivers State Deletes Message Congratul - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tonye Cole APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Rivers State Deletes Message Congratul (3832 Views)

Thugs Disrupt APC's Gubernatorial Campaign Flag-off In Lagos, Two Feared Dead / Breaking: Tonye Cole APC Wins Gov Wike In March 2 Guber Election . / Tonye Cole: Biography, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Governorship Aspirant Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonye Cole APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Rivers State Deletes Message Congratul by chrisxxx(m): 3:08pm On Mar 03, 2023
TONYE COLE DELETES FACEBOOK POST CONGRATULATING TINUBU FOLLOWING BACKLASH FROM OBI'S SUPPORTERS

Tonye Cole, the governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC in Rivers State has deleted the Facebook post he published on his verified Facebook page to congratulate Bola Tinubu over his victory at the just concluded presidential election.

Mr. Cole came under serious cyber attack from commenters believed to be supporters of the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Mr. Peter Obi. The post was deleted after about one hour it was published.

The post reads:

I join millions of Nigerians to congratulate President-Elect of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, His Excellency, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu on his resounding and expected victory at the just concluded presidential poll.

When you emerged the presidential candidate of our great party, the All Progressives Congress (APC), I had no doubt about your ability to lead our party to our third triumph at the presidency because of your pedigree and intimidating track record.

Your conquest is an attestation that majority of Nigerians believe in the milestones you achieved in Lagos State from 1999 to 2007, and your immense contributions to our democracy over the years.

This victory is very important to Rivers State APC because our state is among the states you won convincingly; this shows that our party is fully on ground in the state.

I am looking forward to working with you when we replicate same landslide victory in our dear Rivers State on 11th of March.

- Tonye Cole, mni.

1 Like

Re: Tonye Cole APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Rivers State Deletes Message Congratul by Zionmdde: 3:10pm On Mar 03, 2023
He knows who has the numbers in Rivers State for 11th March
Assuming tinubu won as those idiots said, Tonye will not be afraid of obedients na

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tonye Cole APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Rivers State Deletes Message Congratul by shuttox: 3:10pm On Mar 03, 2023
Peter obi get effect
Let's pray for NIGERIA

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonye Cole APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Rivers State Deletes Message Congratul by MarketDispatch: 3:12pm On Mar 03, 2023
shuttox:
Peter obi get effect
Let's pray for NIGERIA

OBI TSUNAMI

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonye Cole APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Rivers State Deletes Message Congratul by AdaojoTheUrchin: 3:18pm On Mar 03, 2023
Rivers belong to Labour party. Wike and his murderous goons will be taught a lesson on Saturday.

Wike has now been placed on a radar by everyone and the global community.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonye Cole APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Rivers State Deletes Message Congratul by Freshtruth(m): 3:36pm On Mar 03, 2023
Tonye is wise he knows what obidents can do . we will use ashawolu as example in Lagos by installing LP candidate.

LP chairman be warn we don't want the likes of FFK, dino, Atiku,fayose,wike,okowa, umahi,okorochas in fact we don't want APC and PDP members decamping to LP in future. Let labour party give me and other young youths their tickets 2027

19 Likes

Re: Tonye Cole APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Rivers State Deletes Message Congratul by Ogbuefi2020: 3:39pm On Mar 03, 2023
Power belongs to the masses

11 Likes

Re: Tonye Cole APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Rivers State Deletes Message Congratul by chrisxxx(m): 3:41pm On Mar 03, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
Rivers belong to Labour party. Wike and his murderous goons will be taught a lesson on Saturday.

Wike has now been placed on a radar by everyone and the global community.
You go see road vote?

1 Like

Re: Tonye Cole APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Rivers State Deletes Message Congratul by abobote: 3:42pm On Mar 03, 2023
The man is not intelligent, you know people are not happy with the one way Tinubu and APC rigged the election especially in River State, you went ahead to congratulate him, at the risk of your election

13 Likes

Re: Tonye Cole APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Rivers State Deletes Message Congratul by AdaojoTheUrchin: 3:43pm On Mar 03, 2023
chrisxxx:

You go see road vote?
You and Wike go see road rig without mutilation? grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonye Cole APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Rivers State Deletes Message Congratul by chrisxxx(m): 3:46pm On Mar 03, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

You and Wike go see road rig without mutilation? grin
Make I give u one inhouse information. A caucus meeting was held yesterday. A stern warning was given to people who want to vote their preferred choices to go to their states and vote them. Don't say I didn't tell you.
Re: Tonye Cole APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Rivers State Deletes Message Congratul by tamdun: 3:46pm On Mar 03, 2023
Werey is banking on ipob(Lp) votes,wike is waiting for all of them....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonye Cole APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Rivers State Deletes Message Congratul by Parachoko: 3:46pm On Mar 03, 2023
The PDP will likely win in Rivers State
Re: Tonye Cole APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Rivers State Deletes Message Congratul by Antiurchins: 3:51pm On Mar 03, 2023
voting for PDAPC is a win win to APC in River State
so I won't be voting

1 Like

Re: Tonye Cole APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Rivers State Deletes Message Congratul by topmarks: 4:00pm On Mar 03, 2023
dem no born sanwolu well to congratulate tinubu

4 Likes

Re: Tonye Cole APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Rivers State Deletes Message Congratul by SaiOba: 4:10pm On Mar 03, 2023
Wike has suddenly gone into hiding. Atiku said Wike is a chicken 🐔🤣😂🤣😂🤣

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonye Cole APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Rivers State Deletes Message Congratul by ExudeLoveToAll: 4:11pm On Mar 03, 2023
topmarks:
dem no born sanwolu well to congratulate tinubu

He hasn't congratulated his mentor? Wonders shall never end cheesy

What is he afraid of? A structureless party is giving him nightmares.

8 Likes

Re: Tonye Cole APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Rivers State Deletes Message Congratul by Newton2024: 4:15pm On Mar 03, 2023
chrisxxx:

Make I give u one inhouse information. A caucus meeting was held yesterday. A stern warning was given to people who want to vote their preferred choices to go to their states and vote them. Don't say I didn't tell you.
grin You are an urchin for a reason. But I pity your mother sha.

2 Likes

Re: Tonye Cole APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Rivers State Deletes Message Congratul by AdaojoTheUrchin: 4:16pm On Mar 03, 2023
chrisxxx:

Chris Finebone, a.k.a Wike butcher. When that Saturday reach, carry your Selina or Shakabula come polling unit, come kill for Wike. Men dey wait you grin

Listen up, tell Wike that the best Thiefnubuu can do for him after killing his own people for electoral gains and stolen votes, is to ask EFCC to soft-pedal on his big head. Thiefnubuu has too many loyalist to pay with ministerial positions and other important post.

Except he wants to end up as NURTW management board chairman. Thiefnubuu can spare that one. grin

I have my sources close to Wike the big mouth cocaine smoker, and I hear say the guy belle don reduce, he has not eaten well in the past few days. UK and EU go soon revoke him visa, he has been blacklisted already. More hammer 🔨 dey come for am. cheesy

Send this message to him. Him regime don end totally. Heads or tails, Wike na meat for chopulating. grin

6 Likes

Re: Tonye Cole APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Rivers State Deletes Message Congratul by IGBOSON1: 4:27pm On Mar 03, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:
Power belongs to the masses

Vox populi vox Dei!

5 Likes

Re: Tonye Cole APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Rivers State Deletes Message Congratul by Vulcanheph(m): 4:33pm On Mar 03, 2023
That won't stop him from losing next week

2 Likes

Re: Tonye Cole APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Rivers State Deletes Message Congratul by Legal001: 4:35pm On Mar 03, 2023
He is fully aware of what happened in Rivers state , but decided to make a fool of himself at the detriment of his election while knowing majority of Peter Obi supporters are both online and offline in the state, instead of him to be neutral to save his political ambition

5 Likes

Re: Tonye Cole APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Rivers State Deletes Message Congratul by snowball11(m): 4:38pm On Mar 03, 2023
Freshtruth:
Tonye is wise he knows what obidents can do . we will use ashawolu as example in Lagos by installing LP candidate.

LP chairman be warn we don't want the likes of FFK, dino, Atiku,fayose,wike,okowa, umahi,okorochas in fact we don't want APC and PDP members decamping to LP in future. Let labour party give me and other young youths their tickets 2027

Wait o, Sanwo-olu don turn Ashawo-olu now, now! grin

Hahaha, Nigerians will not kill somebody! grin

1 Like

Re: Tonye Cole APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Rivers State Deletes Message Congratul by PeterObi4LP: 4:41pm On Mar 03, 2023
The fear of OBIdient is the beginning of Wisdom. Finally our politicians are now realizing that power belongs to the people and the people give to whom they pleases.

6 Likes

Re: Tonye Cole APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Rivers State Deletes Message Congratul by chrisxxx(m): 4:50pm On Mar 03, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Chris Finebone, a.k.a Wike butcher. When that Saturday reach, carry your Selina or Shakabula come polling unit, come kill for Wike. Men dey wait you grin

Listen up, tell Wike that the best Thiefnubuu can do for him after killing his own people for electoral gains and stolen votes, is to ask EFCC to soft-pedal on his big head. Thiefnubuu has too many loyalist to pay with ministerial positions and other important post.

Except he wants to end up as NURTW management board chairman. Thiefnubuu can spare that one. grin

I have my sources close to Wike the big mouth cocaine smoker, and I hear say the guy belle don reduce, he has not eaten well in the past few days. UK and EU go soon revoke him visa, he has been blacklisted already. More hammer 🔨 dey come for am. cheesy

Send this message to him. Him regime don end totally. Heads or tails, Wike na meat for chopulating. grin

What about Buharis own? Has UN not arrested Buhari? The one you and your zoo crooner wrote about Buhari and Army Chiefs how far?
Go to your state and vote in a preferred candidate is it a bad idea? Is it too much to ask for?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonye Cole APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Rivers State Deletes Message Congratul by chrisxxx(m): 4:51pm On Mar 03, 2023
Newton2024:
grin You are an urchin for a reason. But I pity your mother sha.
When you are raised in an orphanage why won't you be quick to mention what you lack?
Re: Tonye Cole APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Rivers State Deletes Message Congratul by Faber(m): 4:52pm On Mar 03, 2023
Is good for his good name. Good name is bettwr than silver and gold

2 Likes

Re: Tonye Cole APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Rivers State Deletes Message Congratul by Daviestunech(m): 4:55pm On Mar 03, 2023
Wike rigged for apc to win rivers state so y'all expect him not to rigg for his party pdp to win.. make una dey play.. because he knows if apc wins the governorship election, he won't be able to control the state again
Re: Tonye Cole APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Rivers State Deletes Message Congratul by Nwaetche(m): 4:55pm On Mar 03, 2023
He can only threaten Rivers residence from South East living in OBALGA. Let him bring that his nonsense warning to Etchieland and lets see two nnabes(tortoise) which one is a male.

People are fed up with tolerating Wike and his gangsterism and will repay him in his own coin.

Please I urge all Obidients to come our in mass and vote Comrade Mrs Beatrice Itubo, the LP candidate.

I learned that the US, UK and EU have warned Buhari not to repeat that shenanigan on Saturday. You can see how the APC and their urchins are now conducting themselves humbly. Wike in particular is under the EU and US radar and he is being careful about his utterances and actions going forward.

The only alternative they have is the vote buying. This was why they made the Supreme court to extend the use of the old Naira note to allow them spend the stored money during this coming election.

chrisxxx:

3 Likes

Re: Tonye Cole APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Rivers State Deletes Message Congratul by otipoju(m): 5:01pm On Mar 03, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

The guy really really miscalculated. What else does Tinubu want to give him that he does not have already.

1 Like

Re: Tonye Cole APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Rivers State Deletes Message Congratul by wingmanIII: 5:01pm On Mar 03, 2023
chrisxxx:

Or what will happen? What the fuvck will happen? Let the army and police stay neutral and let's see what you bloody cowards can do. Nonsense!! Imo state and Abia are less than 1 hr away.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Falz Is No Longer Obidient / Where In Lagos Is This (picture) / 2011 - International Community Support Gej - Blair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.